You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-12 07:30:12

alexandra

Are the Pleiadians what they say they are?

Hello,
I have been listening carefully to Gosia and Robert's videos for the past few months and find the information very interesting and relevant.
At the same time, I also became aware of all the manipulations that can exist on Earth, at all levels. If my natural tendency was to believe what I was told, now I doubt a lot of things.
This is my question: How can we know for sure that Yazhi Swaruu or Anéeka are what they say they are? How can we be sure that they are not from the CIA or from any globalist organization?
My question is sincere and non-controversial.
Please let me know if there is a video or transcript about this topic.
Thanks! smile

#2 2021-02-12 15:58:37

Robert369

Re: Are the Pleiadians what they say they are?

Are the Pleiadians what they say they are?

Please note that there are no "Pleiadians" per se but plenty of different races, one of which are Taygetans. Those who talk of "Pleiadians" usually are disinformants or simply people who know too little about what's going on.

As for your question:

The spiritual approach is that truth gets found through "inner knowing with emotional discernment", which is a must because (as explained by Swaruu) there is no one truth anyways. Since this approach uses emotions only and not the mind, it cannot fail if sufficiently trained. Thus, if something resonates that is true for you - but with sufficient training also for all those people who you live with in a collective agreement about a situation. (Keep in mind that - sufficient personal development provided - these can be cancelled and one can live a totally self-created/manifested reality.)

On the other hand, the worldly approach of "seeking tangible proof" fails most of the time because it seeks proof for things that are not known on Earth or heavily suppressed/distorted. Also going "by information majority" as proof is nonsensical because the lies get spread most efficiently and by that "they" make sure that the lies will always be the majority of the (dis)"information" out there. Combine this with mind-control methods and one easily sees that using "mind-driven truth discernment" is prone to fail most of the time.

Insofar I shall just point at the one true aspect here:

None of the oppression/enslavement systems would ever empower us, and exactly that is what Swaruu is doing here.

Of course there are also fake-Taygetans and other sources out there that even badmouth Gosia's work (including her sources and followers). Yet, if you compare their given information, you will see that it contains no true self-empowerment but only wishy-washy blabber that keeps you busy/distracted, and of which none is "proven" any more than what Gosia and Robert offer. The difference here becomes even more blatant if using the above described emotional discernment, as those works will cause no resonance at all for spiritually more advanced people, though they may mislead less spiritually inclined people since their hopium tales are more appealing than the hard facts about the current world situation.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-02-12 16:16:24

Gosia
Administrator

They are not from no globalist agenda as all they do is talk AGAINST globalist agendas, and about pure self empowerment, as Robert mentioned. Use your discernment, watch all the videos, and then decide. Thats what the true self empowerment is about.

On another point, CIA has other more effective methods than have bunch of people spend hours on the internet to talk to random people (cause we are one of the FEW that have been talking to) for years on end, and who don´t even share anything anywhere. How are they going to manipulate the masses then? Even with us, they never knew we were going to share anything ever. We started as friends purely. In fact, in the beginning Swaruu was even sceptical about sharing their information on my channel, as she didn´t want to ¨add to the exisiting soup of information available¨. It took me a while to convince her. CIA, ehhhh.... No. smile Some of my followers might be though. And definitely are haha. smile

#4 2021-02-12 16:28:11

alexandra

Thank you Robert369 and Gosia for your answers, really complete! I know my question came from the fear of being fooled, but I had to ask it, because I imagine I'm not the only one who had this same thought.
The inner 'work' is huge with all the revelations, sometimes I feel unsettled, but very happy to have been guided to your videos! Thank you smile

#5 2021-02-12 19:20:11

07wideeyes

For me, making the leap into trusting emotional discernment, direct intuition, inner knowing, was a big one, but a game-changer. I practiced 'organised Buddhism' for years, but it always seemed that 'intellectual factual proof' was what was valued amongst most people there. I was basically taught to distrust my spiritual intuition, and needed to do a lot of unlearning. I became quite a different being after all this, more confident, and my life started to really motor rather than be stuck. So stay tuned into that inner knowing, Alexandra! That's what I have to say.

#6 2021-02-12 20:26:05

alexandra

Thank you 07wideeyes for sharing your experience!

#7 2021-02-13 01:39:16

Tigerhawk

Been going back and listening to old videos lately. Just listened to this one again earlier today and seems relevant to the question here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxDm9gPFL2Q

#8 2021-02-13 08:59:40

alexandra

Thank you Tigerhawk!

#9 2021-02-13 14:00:02

magicalex

Gosia wrote:

Use your discernment, watch all the videos, and then decide. Thats what the true self empowerment is about.

and have a critical thinking, unfortunately, most people don't.

#10 2021-02-13 19:14:10

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Use your discernment, watch all the videos, and then decide. Thats what the true self empowerment is about.

and have a critical thinking, unfortunately, most people don't.

Depending on how it is done, the emotional discernment and the mind-based critical thinking are pretty much the opposite, and as long as the mind-controllable and programmed mind is involved, the true discernment will be distorted.

Combining the two is only advised after shadow work has been done, otherwise the overall discernment results will be prone to external programmings and beliefs that most people still carry with them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-02-15 02:38:34

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

the emotional discernment and the mind-based critical thinking are pretty much the opposite, .

well, I don't think we have the same def. for critial thinking , let me put this way:

1/ someone mentioned Trump is part of the deep state! with the critical thinking, you may ask why he stops financing the WHO? why he blamed China behind the covid?

2/ someone says Alex Jones is CIA you may ask why he was the 1st man who said the US Gov. was behind 9/11 ?

3/ I can find some more....

this is critical thinking with logical statement.

MagicAlex

#12 2021-02-15 06:49:15

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

the emotional discernment and the mind-based critical thinking are pretty much the opposite, .

well, I don't think we have the same def. for critial thinking , let me put this way:
[...]
this is critical thinking with logical statement.

Exactly, those are good examples for logical discernment through contradictions, which is the opposite of emotional discernment as that is not going by any facts but by feeling what's right or wrong.

#13 2021-02-15 07:50:41

mitkobs

As always message is more important than the messenger. Look what the information of message is giving you. Generally a useful message is supporting freedom and self empowerment. Sure even the freedom and self empowerment can be made to work for the dark side and people can be manipulated with such messages. Your own susceptibility for manipulation is dependant on the level of your spiritual enlightenment.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-02-15 07:52:10)

#14 2021-02-15 23:52:44

Exploringsoul

Good question. For the ordinary people like me, it will be difficult for us to get "hard evidence". We don't have time, don't have resource. I rely on my intuitive a lot, focus on the common aspects of the different sources, also, will not discard a sources because of some small mistake.

#15 2021-03-27 08:46:07

Pymander

For me, it's been the quality of the information. It's not just whimsical spiritual guidance, it's much more concrete things like here's what's really happening with your planet. I used to listen to Elena's Quantum Healing of the Soul; but, their message has always been what Swarru cautions against... 'we're doing the work for you guys quit worrying about it and sit back'... and to me that's a very dangerous message. The Taygetan's message has always been much more proactive. They also have never made any outlandish predictions like saying there will be mass arrests or an Ascension event on 12/21.

#16 2021-03-27 09:35:29

RoadtoSamadhi

Pymander wrote:

For me, it's been the quality of the information. It's not just whimsical spiritual guidance, it's much more concrete things like here's what's really happening with your planet. I used to listen to Elena's Quantum Healing of the Soul; but, their message has always been what Swarru cautions against... 'we're doing the work for you guys quit worrying about it and sit back'... and to me that's a very dangerous message. The Taygetan's message has always been much more proactive. They also have never made any outlandish predictions like saying there will be mass arrests or an Ascension event on 12/21.

Most of the ascension channels have lost nearly half their viewers since 12/21 cause of the phenomenally stupidly fraudulent things they have claimed, thus making their presented informations questionable.

With the Taygetean content it is pure canon.  Cannot be debunked.  Full disclosure is going to be boring as shit now cause Taygetean disclosure dominates all lol what are they gonna tell us that we don’t already kno from Taygeta ????

#17 2021-03-27 09:45:34

07wideeyes

Gosia wrote:

smile

Thanks for sorting this out, folks! An excellent Sherlock Holmes job! I didn't know what was going on - I only joined the forum after the disappearance from it of this mysterious L*k. But the last couple of days when reading the forum I had the distinct feeling that a somewhat strange feeling had come onto the scene. It was getting a bit offputting, but you've saved me saying anything.....

#18 2021-03-27 09:47:49

tomcan

Whew, I just read the responses from this Kiro guy. It seems to me that he is putting the responsibly of revealed knowledge onto others, even though it was freely given. It appears that he is trying to tailor old and customary ways of thinking to this non-traditional extra-earthling information. Sorry that is wrong. Rather just dismiss, integrate or accept as appropriate, and as one individually sees fit. If there continues to be so much distrust and interest in proving these basically physically unanswerable questions, I would recommend to assess one' self first to determine whether it is our earthly programming or simply whether this information cannot resonate because of one's opposition consciousness, due to one's heritage. The actual answers are only important to those whom it is important, otherwise it will never make sense. Remember, "Those who are convinced against their own will are of the same opinion still". For all others, do not fret. Know yourself and who you are. It will be fine.

#19 2021-03-27 17:22:33

07wideeyes

LauriLavi wrote:
tomcan wrote:

Whew, I just read the responses from this Kiro guy. It seems to me that he is putting the responsibly of revealed knowledge onto others, even though it was freely given. It appears that he is trying to tailor old and customary ways of thinking to this non-traditional extra-earthling information. Sorry that is wrong. Rather just dismiss, integrate or accept as appropriate, and as one individually sees fit. If there continues to be so much distrust and interest in proving these basically physically unanswerable questions, I would recommend to assess one' self first to determine whether it is our earthly programming or simply whether this information cannot resonate because of one's opposition consciousness, due to one's heritage. The actual answers are only important to those whom it is important, otherwise it will never make sense. Remember, "Those who are convinced against their own will are of the same opinion still". For all others, do not fret. Know yourself and who you are. It will be fine.

No, you're trying to understand him/her as a normal person which is what is going to drive you mad.

Kiro is with 99% certainty a narcissist. All the attention seeking behavior, gaslighting(twisting people's words and putting words into others mouths), pseudo intelligence(asking and commenting in a nonsensical way), rudeness(no signs of emapthy), grandiosity(thinking he/she knows better than the Taygetans) are all hallmarks of a narcissist.

This person is a child psychodynamically and he/she kept constantly testing the boundaries what he/she can do, just like a child does. Narcissists are stuck in 5 year old's mindset because of arrested development in childhood due to traumatic experiences perpetrated by their narcissistic parents/parent.

So, I don't advice you or anyone try to rationalize this person's behavior as it is not an adult we were interacting with. Just like you wouldn't try to read too much into a child's whims of behavior.✨

-Lauri

That's a very astute analysis, Lauri. Spot on.

#20 2021-03-27 17:27:11

wayne

tomcan wrote:

The actual answers are only important to those whom it is important.

This is a simple yet deeply profound comment.

#21 2021-03-28 04:55:14

tomcan

Thanks all for your views.  Actually, my perspective in providing a view on this person is for simple exposure of the opposition to all. Everyone will be exposed who they are. 'green energy' is at work and will disrupt this whole creation, from lowest the highest. The FED is also experiencing this themselves and between members. Individuals there and above, who can contain negative consciousness will fracture. Top to bottom. NOT ONLY dependent on whether one is human or not. We will all continue to see global and cosmic disruptions. Eventually, only those with divine consciousness and have maintained that internal truth will continue. This is NOT the true creation but a takeover of beings of truth and will soon evaporate into nothingness. This place will simply fracture and end simply because this is no energy being supplied to sustain it from external sources, outside this realm, and continue till now just to preserve those of truth that were captured. Alternately, each will be known and exposed, as we are observing today. Do not fret if you are of a positive essence, you will be fine. Just wait.

Last edited by tomcan (2021-03-28 07:45:57)

Board footer