You are not logged in.

#151 2021-03-28 08:28:13

Edith_S

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering about weapons that are satellite beam-type weapons which could induce cardiac arrest or other type of events, based on the targeted person’s frequency resonance profile, as there had been lots for mysterious deaths happening to persons that are observed as a nuisance.

It seems that the death of hundreds of elephants in 2020 might have been a trial run for  this. _https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/7/3/botswana-reports-mysterious-deaths-of-hundreds-of-elephants

And I also read some info about  other persons whose frequency profile matched with the persons’ targeted, who were also affected, because they happened to be in the array of the beam.

Could we get confirmation from the Taygetan team on this and some additional data, like how to protect ourselves and others?

Thank you

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#152 2021-03-28 08:35:31

Edith_S

wayne wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

I have lot's of crystals placed near electronics and I have particularily found that shungite nullifies the emf radiation efficiently, it's just that finding proper shungite might be hard as there is alot of fake ones. I luckily live relatively close to the original shungite mining site so I get the real deal and very cheap!
-Lauri

This is great info Lauri and just last night i re-read what Aneeka said about Shungite:
Question: Does organite & shungite shield 5G? Anéeka: Yes they do work, if properly made.

Do you know of a legit source in the US to order from and can you speak to the best shape and what Aneeka may mean about "if properly made"?

i'm going to be driving from may to august and have noticed that these 5G towers on the interstate can be brutal with 5G.   My thought was to get 4 of these and put it on the furthest 4 points in the interior of the vehicle.

- wayne

Hi Wayne,
I ordered directly from Russia. It took some 2 months to arrive, but it worth trying, today is water day and 15% discount !!! You  will also have some gifts with your first order !
https://karelianheritage.com/

Last edited by Edith_S (2021-03-28 08:36:35)

#153 2021-03-28 09:04:46

Robert369

Edith_S wrote:

I was just wondering about weapons that are satellite beam-type weapons which could induce cardiac arrest or other type of events, based on the targeted person’s frequency resonance profile, as there had been lots for mysterious deaths happening to persons that are observed as a nuisance.
[...]
Could we get confirmation from the Taygetan team on this and some additional data, like how to protect ourselves and others?

There are many confirmations from other ETs and even few worldly sources that prove the existence of such beam weapons, and they indeed are widely used to eliminate undesired targets or to stirr up things. Luckily, to my understanding, they need a somewhat lengthy charging and aiming time, so they can only be used every once in a while - still too often, of course... The technology bases on Tesla's oppressed "beam weapon technology" which was stolen right after his death and put to use by the Secret Services.

The possibility of protection against such weapons is low, since the used waves are mostly invisible and penetrate anything. It would need a counter weapon of similar waves to stop them from incoming. Or removal through destruction, which may or may not be done already. Or take-over of the Secret Services, which would allow to put these weapons to defensive use against the Cabals.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#154 2021-03-28 12:55:05

WXMM

Differences in the names of 13 planets in the solar system.
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/the- … orion-wars
Mentioned in, after Pluto, it is: ojalu (for our earth science eris 13-61-99), haumea, make make.
But here, Robert's video:
https://youtu.be/cRdb4hoz4ss
They are: umea, Eris and oalu.
I want to know how this difference is caused.Thanks.

#155 2021-03-29 07:36:08

Sahbak

Hello again to the Taygetan Team!

I have questions concerning agriculture and growing food so take me to your gardener/farmer wink :
1. What is the Taygetan approach to agriculture and growing food?
2. Is any of the methods used on earth may be similar, for example - permaculture, agroforestry, biointensive agriculture, biodynamic agriculture?
3. What methods are used in Taygeta to deal with what is called here "weeds"?
4. What methods can we use for water harvesting and plant watering based on available technologies on earth?
5. How can we eliminate the idea of water pipes, as these are changing the structure of water?
6. How do you saw seeds? Are you using some sort of energetic charge to them before sawing? Is it done consciously or using a device?
7. Do you have certain methods of connecting to plants' consciousness? Can you elaborate?
8. How do the Taygetans perceive consciousness in relation to agriculture?
9. What methods or approach is used in Taygeta to deal with "pests" and diseases in plants?
10. What similar fruits and vegetables do you have in Taygeta?
11. Are any of the plants on earth originated in Taygeta?
12. Do you cook (i.e. heat) your food?
13. Do you have any alcoholic beverages, i.e. some kind of wine?
14. Is there any meaning of eating locally grown (native) foods as perhaps they are most compatible with a person who was born there? Or since our DNA holds information from all over the planet that doesn't matter?
15. Are you familiar with the concept that each food has its own unique energetic signature? That it has different effect on different people based on their state of mind and feelings at the moment of consumption and of course on soul contract?
16. What can I do to boost the growth and yield of my plants?
17. Do Taygetans eat mushrooms?
18. As Swaruu mentioned that eating meat lowers our vibration, how can we turn vegan if that may contradict our soul or incarnation contract? I will be out of tune if I go against what I promised to myself.
19. What can you tell us about the significance of colours in fruits and vegetables?

Thank you for all your efforts of delivering critical information for the awakening of humanity.
Sahbak

#156 2021-03-29 22:29:11

Gosia
Administrator

Thanks. Noted. smile

Sahbak wrote:

I have questions concerning agriculture and growing food so take me to your gardener/farmer wink :
2. Is any of the methods used on earth may be similar, for example - permaculture, agroforestry, biointensive agriculture, biodynamic agriculture?
4. What methods can we use for water harvesting and plant watering based on available technologies on earth?
5. How can we eliminate the idea of water pipes, as these are changing the structure of water?
6. How do you saw seeds? Are you using some sort of energetic charge to them before sawing? Is it done consciously or using a device?
7. Do you have certain methods of connecting to plants' consciousness? Can you elaborate?
9. What methods or approach is used in Taygeta to deal with "pests" and diseases in plants?
14. Is there any meaning of eating locally grown (native) foods as perhaps they are most compatible with a person who was born there? Or since our DNA holds information from all over the planet that doesn't matter?
15. Are you familiar with the concept that each food has its own unique energetic signature? That it has different effect on different people based on their state of mind and feelings at the moment of consumption and of course on soul contract?
18. As Swaruu mentioned that eating meat lowers our vibration, how can we turn vegan if that may contradict our soul or incarnation contract? I will be out of tune if I go against what I promised to myself.
19. What can you tell us about the significance of colours in fruits and vegetables?

Thank you for all your efforts of delivering critical information for the awakening of humanity.
Sahbak

#157 2021-03-30 07:58:35

Edith_S

Sahbak wrote:

Sahbak

Sahbak, I welcome your post, and I would like to add further to these subjects the followings

- what about the current worldwide attack  on traditional farming? Like literally culling millions of farm animals, interdictions and restrain of growing animals, shut down of factories  processing meat, milk, etc.
- promoting artificial protein synthesis, fake foods - are they up to do actually produce good quality synthetic foods as we were told by the Taygetans that they use  as nourishment, or it is yet another mean to make us sick and dysfunctional ???

There is a good source to fallow these developments here at  - Ice Age Farmer website

_https://www.bitchute.com/channel/jIzcTzKPOws2/

Thank you!

#158 2021-03-30 11:25:03

Robert369

Edith_S wrote:

- what about the current worldwide attack  on traditional farming? Like literally culling millions of farm animals, interdictions and restrain of growing animals, shut down of factories  processing meat, milk, etc.

To the above I would like to add a question based on Swaruu's statement of "If you eat another being, you give consent to be eaten as well.":

The above obviously applies to eating meat, but it is important to understand that harvesting milk from animals bases on taking the milk that an animal baby doesn't get - because it doesn't need to grow up in a healthy, since it will just be used as meat anyways.

This means that without a "meat eating industry", milk would be a very rare product which only becomes available if e.g. a cow has too much milk or the calf dies. In nature, there is no such thing as excess milk, hence drinking milk almost always is related to supporting others who eat meat.

If everyone stops eating animals and instead grows them as they should (getting the mother milk), there will be no more substantial amounts of milk for humans to harvest.

Edith_S wrote:

- promoting artificial protein synthesis, fake foods - are they up to do actually produce good quality synthetic foods as we were told by the Taygetans that they use  as nourishment, or it is yet another mean to make us sick and dysfunctional ???

This is not what the Taygetans said:

They don't eat meat anymore, but e.g. the Urmah use lab meat which was grown in a way that no soul is involved (so they claim).

And they grow their fruits and vegetables as natural as possible, because otherwise it would be energetically worthless, which is - as they expressly said - the reason why they do not create artificial food e.g. in their replicators despite having the means to do so.

Yet, in my view more important would be the question if Taygetans know about the "art" of non-eating, because at their relatively high 5D frequency that should easily be possible, just like many people on our planet already can do it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#159 2021-03-30 12:27:53

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

...what are their reasons for continuing to eat?

I can only speak for myself here, but it might give an idea how this works:

While I don't need to eat anymore, I still enjoy natural raw "gifts of nature" for the taste and joy of munching.

This at the same time also lowers my physical frequency as to easier be able to interact with the world - which at a certain frequency becomes difficult since ones may become "disconnected from the world" in a way. The reason for me was that I incarnated to do certain things on our world and possible more soon, and not to just go back "up there where I came from" as fast as possible.

But everyone has a different plan for each incarnation, and some might simply be to enjoy the physical life to its full extent, which for some by soul decision includes a "silly life" with over-feeding, sex & drugs, etc.. After all, there are no rules and everyone incarnated for whatever experience (s)he wants to make.

#160 2021-03-30 12:46:38

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

I wonder are there documented cases of human bodies without digestive system?

If such changes would occur (they won't), those being no longer are "Humans" really, but at best "Humanoids". And yes, plenty of ETs out there have no mouth or other digestion tract, because they live from environmental energies only.

But having both options is one of the outstanding features of Humans, because those non-eating ET races without alternative cannot survive in a low frequency environment, as that lacks their "food frequencies". Opposed to this, Humans can not only eat plants, etc. for healing and strive from good high frequency food, but even use it to raise their frequency beyond needing food, making us very a flexible race.

To answer the question directly: If a Human goes the non-eating path but remains at a frequency level that allows for "true" physicality, no "unused organs" will degenerate but be kept in perfect shape as all the body will be, being ready for maximum efficient use if the need arises.

#161 2021-03-30 16:14:02

SunMerkaba

If Atlantis was reptilians why the bermuda triangle pyramids were egypt styled?.
Also in this video.
https://youtu.be/TmnyfDgpAGk
Talks about six fingered aliens,alien colony in amazon,akakor,annunaki,nazis,coincides which lisa renee
information that ancient humanities were six fingered,even her ideas of annunaki hybrization,and with plato information
of ancient superior alien divinities wars,and with india ideas,or devas and asuras,they
say that atlantis was there,and that a war happened between ¨the two divine races¨
and that white men is barbarian,they refer to devas and asuras,or to demigods and
pure blood ichor gold blooded aryan aliens?.
I suppuse Asuras could be Reptilians and Devas races like taygetean or greek gods.
They say the antediluvian was was between divine races,if Atlantis was reptilian why the aliens there sayed that?.
View the video,and answer about this,thanks,
The video really sound that atlantis was aryan,not reptilian.
Talk about Akakor at least,please taygeteans,and answers the above
questions,and view the video.

Last edited by SunMerkaba (2021-03-30 16:15:46)

#162 2021-03-30 16:17:06

SunMerkaba

Questions to Taygeteans for answers in a video.
Were Taygeteans the Greek Gods?.
And what about the Chinese and Japanese
Gods?:
Positive Reptilians?.

#163 2021-03-30 16:21:48

SunMerkaba

What Taygeteans think about Ordo Bucintoro?.
Here links about them.
https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/10 … ntoro.html
https://www.lavoixdelarose.com/intervie … la-deesse/

Positive Group?.
Negative?.

They are tied to Notre Dame,and Taygetean say that those were negative,i
believe that they have ancient knowledge,and i dont
believe they follow ¨illusion¨,i believe they are remnants
of ancient positive groups tied to hinduism,greek stuff,roman stuff,and even norse stuff.
i wait for answers in form of video in the channels

Last edited by SunMerkaba (2021-03-30 16:22:15)

#164 2021-03-31 03:25:40

Doorlo

Hello everyone
I have a question about densities.
Question- according to cosmic agency videos
Animals are 2nd density and humans are 3rd density.
If beings from lower density cannot see beings of Higher density then how can the animals see humans?
And if dogs can see astral beigns then they should be 4th density so how can we see animals if we are 3rd density?
It's a bit confusing. please tell.

#165 2021-03-31 08:40:36

mitkobs

Mammals are 3D/4D for example. 2D are some animals like some insects, parasites for example. Vegetation is 2D. Stones/minerals are 1D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-03-31 08:41:10)

#166 2021-03-31 09:08:19

Robert369

Doorlo wrote:

If beings from lower density cannot see beings of Higher density then how can the animals see humans?

To understand this, one needs to know that there are many different frequency, and some of them define our appearance while others define what we can observe.

At least in the lower densities up to 5D, almost everything also has a "lower density" appearance/shape, meaning that 5D people may have a simplified 3D shape and 3D people have a simplified shape that low density beings, animals, plants or rocks can "see".

Since this is not existing for every being/item, it is possible that certain beings/things cannot be seen at lower densities, which can be influenced by willpower (frequency selection) or technical means. But it always depends on the observer's consciousness awareness frequency, which can be different from the observer's body/mind frequency (we have many different frequencies).

#167 2021-03-31 12:06:42

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Hermion wrote:

I wonder are there documented cases of human bodies without digestive system?

If such changes would occur (they won't), those being no longer are "Humans" really, but at best "Humanoids". And yes, plenty of ETs out there have no mouth or other digestion tract, because they live from environmental energies only.

But having both options is one of the outstanding features of Humans, because those non-eating ET races without alternative cannot survive in a low frequency environment, as that lacks their "food frequencies". Opposed to this, Humans can not only eat plants, etc. for healing and strive from good high frequency food, but even use it to raise their frequency beyond needing food, making us very a flexible race.

To answer the question directly: If a Human goes the non-eating path but remains at a frequency level that allows for "true" physicality, no "unused organs" will degenerate but be kept in perfect shape as all the body will be, being ready for maximum efficient use if the need arises.

I'm typing on phone
so will be short and sentence truncated.
adam is said to have had zero digestive tract stomach etc. upon ruthless expulsion if this particular story is true.
the organs where made into him days after expulsion if the story is true.
excellent astute point you made about some ET's not having the digestive tract as they are in light bodies or another state of energy etc.
so perfect correlation to their inability to sustain themselves on earth.
and excellent statement that humanoid creatures digestive tract etc. will remain operative when the need arises.
i am on phone so can't go over what you said as screen is small and i want to remain where i am typing.
if i mis quoted something you said just disregard the oversight.
Enoch

#168 2021-04-01 10:36:29

Rocketmidget

Yahzi has very important information. The fact that our own higher selves see this 3d earth as only a game is revealing. I understand our minds here in this mud soup cant actually grasp much of real truth nor understand it but this idea resonates very strongly with me.
It's a game.
If it's just a game, which is how I've seen everything here from a young child, whats the point?
If I came back here I must like playing games eh?

So many levels to the weirdness here. Only when you transcend duality can you rise to new consciousness?  So bad is ok because it helps me define and understand good?
We have created our own prison here with our consciousness?
But reptiles chased our forefathers across the universe eating an exterminating them?

Maybe we can just never wrap our minds around it all in this comical matrix. Or maybe we can.

#169 2021-04-02 07:28:11

RoadtoSamadhi

As brokenshoes do we solidify a negative timeline by wearing masks cause we don’t have the energy to get shamed and humiliated in public , but we are happy in our lives anyway ??

#170 2021-04-02 10:05:59

Robert369

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

As brokenshoes do we solidify a negative timeline by wearing masks cause we don’t have the energy to get shamed and humiliated in public , but we are happy in our lives anyway ??

I wouldn't tie this to "negative timeline" - which doesn't exist per se anyways as that is subjective -, but to remaining passive or being active in opposing and by that taking power away from the oppression system: Everyone who abides to their criminal rules keeps the oppression and depopulation system alive.

Thinking one can "live happy" in a system that sees Humans as cattle and attempts yet another global culling is nonsensical, because the past 6 wipes (named by Swaruu and confirmed by Kim to have happened whenever Humanity has reached a certain level of spiritual or technological development) have clearly shown that there is no such thing as a "happy life" - unless we consider e.g. the life of a pig to be "happy", at least until the winter butchering...

In other words: At the current time, the game is about self-empowering and not following the officially dis-empowered governments, but instead make use of the rights as Human being and live the life we want as per our own decision.

#171 2021-04-02 12:11:59

07wideeyes

Good reply, Robert!!

#172 2021-04-02 12:23:43

07wideeyes

wayne wrote:
LauriLavi wrote:

I have lot's of crystals placed near electronics and I have particularily found that shungite nullifies the emf radiation efficiently, it's just that finding proper shungite might be hard as there is alot of fake ones. I luckily live relatively close to the original shungite mining site so I get the real deal and very cheap!
-Lauri

This is great info Lauri and just last night i re-read what Aneeka said about Shungite:
Question: Does organite & shungite shield 5G? Anéeka: Yes they do work, if properly made.

Do you know of a legit source in the US to order from and can you speak to the best shape and what Aneeka may mean about "if properly made"?

i'm going to be driving from may to august and have noticed that these 5G towers on the interstate can be brutal with 5G.   My thought was to get 4 of these and put it on the furthest 4 points in the interior of the vehicle.

- wayne

Just to say that Magenta Pixie in a recent video recommended black crystals, but especially obsidian (grounding) and shungite (clearing) for wearing if you are around folk who have been injected with you-know-whats. She says that these genetically-modified humans may give off a 'rogue signal' and it's best to know how to shield oneself from that. I know little about this topic, and I don't go a bundle on everything that Magenta Pixie says (I don't follow her, just was recommended this one video). But this sounded like useful and practical info to share with everyone here.

#173 2021-04-02 13:31:52

07wideeyes

Actually, that recent comment of mine is putting the cart before the horse. The question is, firstly, whether the beings who have been injected are going to energetically influence the have-nots? This is extremely relevant in UK already, since large numbers of entities are now walking around with their organism being affected by the injected material. Might they emit a signal that can influence the non-injected ones? Should we be proactive in protecting ourselves when in their company? Or is there a degree of frequency incompatibility? To what degree do we all still  contribute to a single collective unconscious, the haves and the have-nots? It would be great if anyone here or on the Taygetan team had anything on these questions.

#174 2021-04-02 13:51:50

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

The question is, firstly, whether the beings who have been injected are going to energetically influence the have-nots?

Since people who are vaccinated have or will over time be forced to have low frequency and at best very little willpower, their energetic and manifestation will be minimal and cannot affect any awakened Starseed with high frequency and high willpower. Thus, this danger is not really given for those. Instead, it will be these energetically powerful Starseeds who will continue to overpower the semi-awakened and non-vaccinated people into fully awakened ones over time. This is what Swaruu calls "Law of the dominant frequency".

This doesn't mean that a bit of support from crystals, etc. isn't beneficial anyways, e.g. to speed up the awakening - but without a change of life and thoughts, the effect will be minimal.

On another note: Please keep this thread for actual "questions and suggestions relating to videos". Thank you !

#175 2021-04-03 23:43:17

WXMM

Why does Annika turn around before swaruu disappears? In this way, she can't see the process of swaruu disappearing. I don't think perceptual protocols will help avoid visual angles unless Annika deliberately doesn't want to see, so what's the reason. It's worth thinking about.

Board footer