You are not logged in.

#26 2021-02-26 09:47:33

Robert369

Re: What really is behind Q and Trump

DarkOwl wrote:

An expose on the ITNJ (which Robert David Steele and Sacha Stone started) which may interest folks.

Just as info: As per Kim's intelligence information, Robert David Steele is a cabal agent and his content questionable. Same goes for pretty much all the other "main information players", e.g. Charly Ward, Simon Parkes or Benjaming Fulford, who are all serving one of the cabals.

This doesn't mean that some of their informations isn't useful, but please take their information as the narrative of their respective agenda and don't believe anything without cross-checking, because they are trying to keep people from doing the real thing that will lead to actual liberation of the planet:

Rebuilding our planet through own structures as described and financially supported by Kim Goguen who currently has the power on our planet to do so after all the cabals have been disempowered and simply continue their game as long as the population joins in.

See the related forum threads for further details on Kim and/or contact me if you wish to get further information, as due to heavy censorship and attacks of Kim related content, such cannot safely be posted without express permission of Gosia to be willing to take that risk.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2021-02-26 23:02:01

Albert

As long as we are on the subject of who’s who of trusted sources... Anyone have any comment on David Wilcock? He is an author, often featured on the TV show, Ancient Aliens, and has done a number of lengthy (why taken only an hour if you can stretch it to three or four hours) semi-coded youtube videos on the current situation. He has always claimed to have insiders feeding him info.... He isalso one of the people that predicted Jan 20th would see massive arrests in DC on Inauguration day.

https://youtube.com/c/davidwilcock333

I have followed him causally for years. Aside from the fantastic stories, his  ongoing stick has essentially been twofold, 1) Disclosure is imminent, 2) Arrests are imminent. Go back far enough and you will find him stating that “I am told that if the government’s of the world do not disclose the alien presence by Dec 2012, they will announce it themselves by landing on the White House lawn.

Anyway, although he is interesting to listen to, I have yet to see any of his predictions come true. Most would have taken their money and hidden after years of predictions that never occur, yet he still around and just tweaks his message and carries on.

It seems that either he is being played, or he is playing us.

Last edited by Albert (2021-02-26 23:24:44)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#28 2021-03-01 21:43:31

Tigerhawk

I agree that David Wilcock's intentions are good. I've heard a lot from him and have concluded that his insider "sources" are coming from the same Cabal factions that are behind the Trump and 'Q' movement. The information that Wilcock is getting is controlled and calculated but he wants to believe that his people have what's best for humanity at heart.

#29 2021-03-02 00:52:31

Albert

I agree with both of you that Davis Wilcock’s intention seem to be good. However, his track record for predictions is abysmal. I rarely listen to the parts of his talks when he brings in his dreams. Especially when they go something like this - ‘I record my dreams. Im 1998 I had a dream and wrote down the letters and numbers of what I saw. If I remove the every other letter, add 17 to the numbers, and combine the ... It spells xxxxx which is what just happens (two decades later). He does this with a straight face. It is beyond silly.  Perhaps not the best example but for those that have watched this, they know what I am on about.

Anyway, for me it is the old ‘fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me” Overall, nice stories of aliens and insider leaks. Just wish he would not do 3-4 hour presentations and keep them under 60 minutes, or break them up into parts. Easier to listen to when doing other things. He’s another source of info (?) like all the rest. Just have to sift through all the sources to piece the puzzle together.

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-02 00:57:22)

#30 2021-03-03 08:48:33

DarkOwl

My take on Wilcock is also, that his heart is in the right place but that he has a fatal ego flaw which is his undoing.
I feel he's susceptible to bad intel if it'll boost his ratings.
He's willing to let exaggeration and misinformation slide if it keeps people watching.
I stopped listening to him a long time ago (man, the guy can waffle!)
Tooooo Long Didn't Watch!!!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-03-03 08:52:58)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2021-03-09 03:33:24

DarkOwl

The Real Truth wrote:

Who doesn't have an ego flaw in this game?

I did say "fatal" ego flaw.

I really appreciate the work Wilcock did on Cosmic Disclosure which (for those of us that watched it at the time) was a major revelation!
(although I believe Corey's story he seems to have gone off the rails lately as the YouTube channel below shows).

Jordan Sather provides a good insight into David here. It seems his 'insiders' are a bit of a joke, hence all the misinformation he spreads and failed predictions. Jordan's take supports my idea that Wilcock is more interested in being a showman than telling the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l0KDhKMnR0&t=805s

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-03-09 07:22:24

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

Wilcock is more interested in being a showman than telling the truth.

I would say that while Wilcock has its use as entry-level for people who are still in the very beginning of their awakening journey, he indeed spreads too much nonsense for my taste, though on the other hand some of it is interesting. And while his presentation style and methods make him not only the "showman", he is constantly trying to make people pay for the partially questionable content.

Yet, for many system people in the very beginning of their journey, it is exactly what appeal to them, so they will at least get started by his work, though the danger is that if they get stuck with his content, they are likely ending up in new-age dead end. Medium awakeners will be having a hard time to discern his content from other information sources, possibly leading to not knowing what to believe, while advanced ones will consider him a waste of time and money, as too much needs to be filtered out, but some with lots of time might consider it worth it anyways as another view on things.

So, while I don't like his style which at times seems to make him and his show more important than the content, I see that he is useful for some. Not so much for those who follow and understand Yazhi/Swaruu's and other high level content, though.

But... since the topic in this thread is Trump, Q and the rest of the gang like Parkes, Ward and Steele, I also like to outline that almost any "declassification platform" that has a large audience and is talking about "secrets" while not only constantly growing but even creates significant money from it, must be Cabal-agreed on (controlled opposition/revelations), else - as we see from today's events they otherwise would be censored or taken down. This alone puts his work into question, and as with all sources, only the question "is it truly empowering the people or just offering a partial disclosure ?" will reveal the motifs.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2021-03-09 19:44:28

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

But... since the topic in this thread is Trump, Q and the rest of the gang like Parkes, Ward and Steele, I also like to outline that almost any "declassification platform" that has a large audience and is talking about "secrets" while not only constantly growing but even creates significant money from it, must be Cabal-agreed on (controlled opposition/revelations), else - as we see from today's events they otherwise would be censored or taken down. This alone puts his work into question, and as with all sources, only the question "is it truly empowering the people or just offering a partial disclosure ?" will reveal the motifs.

Totally makes sense

#34 2021-03-09 20:56:59

Albert

wayne wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Totally makes sense

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” - Vladimir Lenin

#35 2021-04-01 00:12:59

Rocketmidget

Short answer, a better more humane cabal faction. That's it.

#36 2021-04-01 00:35:41

Rocketmidget

The Real Truth wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

An oxymoron for sure. No such thing as a humane Cabal faction.

There are degrees of the horrible I can accept though.

#37 2021-04-01 00:40:24

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:
The Real Truth wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

An oxymoron for sure. No such thing as a humane Cabal faction.

There are degrees of the horrible I can accept though.

Maybe you can accept that all Cabals (Black and White Hats) work on the planetary depopulation, but both are inhumane and strive for enslavement of Humans. If that is acceptable for you, you will be missing the Cabals soon...

#38 2021-04-01 00:42:23

Rocketmidget

Nothing on this bs planet is acceptable to me.
Don't jump to conclusions on a soul you do not know yet.

#39 2021-04-01 07:18:47

Robert369

The Real Truth wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Nothing on this bs planet is acceptable to me.
Don't jump to conclusions on a soul you do not know yet.

Lol, you've been here all of 5 seconds and already you're throwing your weight around. Funny guy.

...except that there's no weight in his word so far, while the response he seems unhappy with only elaborates on his very own words.

Let's hope that he'll get accustomed to this place soon, we don't want him to miss out the great stuff here.

#40 2021-04-01 09:44:45

Rocketmidget

Lol,  I have no weight to throw around. I'm playing in the same game we all are. I am pretty funny though.
When everything is a lie, truth is an adventure.

#41 2021-04-07 17:56:29

A theory to the trump vaccine agenda: I agree that we see here two cabal sides fighting. Both not in favor for humanity. One with a very evil approach, the other one "less" evil (simplified).

We know from the taygetians that trump is in contact to federation members. So he might know about certain truths, for example the concept of non real people/npcs and other stuff that we discuss here on this board.
When I talk about trump, I obviously refer to the administration behind him that might get guided by extraterrestrials.
So, could it not be that he plays along with the vaccine agenda because it is a central point in the awakening of earth and at the same time a prenatal exit plan for the masses?

This is neither pro nor contra Q and trump, just thinking out loud here.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#42 2021-04-22 15:42:25

charliebelle

What do I do about these concentration camps? I am in Alberta, Canada.

#43 2021-04-26 17:54:43

07wideeyes

Only one person can really find the answer to that question - you! My understanding is that the fake bug story has been set in motion, and that 'they' will follow it through. Injections etc. They are far far into it now, can't turn back. A good example is your Canadian nasty-guy-pretending-to-be-nice-guy fake boss. He's not someone who's going to go on mainstream television and say "OK, guys, we got it a bit wrong. Take off your masks, give your neighbours a big hug. Please forgive me".
As is said many times around here, the best - and only - protection is to remain in high frequency, maintain the higher perspective, the bigger perspective, stay free of fear. Stay in good contact with like-minded individuals, like on this forum. Screw their concentration camps...

#44 2021-04-26 19:10:17

RoadtoSamadhi

charliebelle wrote:

Tell us more about the camps, are you being forced to go?

#45 2021-04-26 19:57:29

charliebelle

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Tell us more about the camps, are you being forced to go?

No, i only saw the Benjamin Fulford report that had mention them in the above messages.

#46 2021-05-11 04:53:47

DarkOwl

Interesting interview with M Seeker Of Truth and Jordan Sather talking about The Team (as Jordan calls them).

The Team (of frauds):
Robert David Steele, Sacha Stone, Juan O Savin, Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Charlie Freak, Scott McKay, Michael Jaco, Mal K, CirstenW, Santa Surfing, Gene Decode, Nicloas Veniamin, Sean Stone, David Rodriguez et al.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07PZqd98dyk

#47 2021-05-12 07:45:10

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

It's been done... the mass arrests in Washington DC (unverified by Robert David Steele, but we'll find out for sure soon)

RDS is a fraud. As are a great deal of the clowns he associates with.
This whole discussion should be listened to but this bit does a good job of giving an insight into RDS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07PZqd98dyk&t=4293s

#48 2021-05-29 03:39:12

FashyCanadian

I would say the same people behind Biden, are the same ones behind Trump. They are both Zionist's who are totally owned and controlled by Israel. Trump supporters thinking he was fighting the deep state are still stuck in the left-right paradigm.

#49 2021-05-29 08:58:52

Robert369

FashyCanadian wrote:

I would say the same people behind Biden, are the same ones behind Trump. They are both Zionist's who are totally owned and controlled by Israel. Trump supporters thinking he was fighting the deep state are still stuck in the left-right paradigm.

This is correct, especially since Trump now was promoted to be the leader of the Black Dragons, which is the current world leading Cabal that is in the process to pass the lead over to the Red Dragons aka the Chinese CCP. All this should have been clear to everyone long ago, though, as both side pushed the Covid and vaccination narrative. Which is no wonder, as they follow the same global goals.

Luckily none of their plans will come to final fruition, because the financial system and the free money printing that is required to run their oppression systems has been take from them, and the last batch of unredeemable bonds (used to fund the Covid madness across the globe) that was to be cashed out ran out yesterday, meaning that since today everyone of those Cabals who was made believe that there was actual funding behind the system sees that they have been cheated and no means to make their living anymore.

Now times will change rapidly, and it already has started with several changes in the public narratives along with removal of a bunch of key players like Natanjahu, Gates and others.

Good times ahead !

#50 2021-05-29 10:09:25

Lupul Dac

But who took the financial system out of their control? Is Kim Goguen the one who doesn't let them make fake money anymore, because that's how I understood it so far?

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-29 10:09:35)

Board footer