You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-01 00:49:35

Eldon Deluz

Do you know this feeling?

I don’t know about any of you, and please let me know if this describes you too. As I go about my day I keep getting a feeling I simply can’t shake. It’s more of an energetic feeling not like anything I’ve experienced before.

The feeling I keep getting is very unique, perhaps it’s my age, perhaps it is something more. I see these people wearing their mask, many of them will show a visible disdain for them, yet continue to wear them.  I hear conversations about this or that going on in the Main Stream Media. I listen as they recite nonsense that in any other context would be called out or questioned immediately.  I watch lies and propaganda be disseminated so freely it’s like spraying water from a broken fire hydrant. Whilst everybody curses the water but nobody fixes the hydrant.

The feeling is put simply, I don’t belong here. Quite unlike growing up as a teen in a room full of adults you may tend to feel like you need to leave or go be with your friends, but it is more like I’m a dolphin dropped in a small saltwater lake. Whilst I know I can survive here, it isn't where I should be.

What is confusing is the dilemma I find myself in. You just want to scream at these people Wake The Fuck Up, but you know such an action would only result in you being the one labeled crazy. You see, it’s not that you want to be alone; it’s that you are alone. It’s that the other fish in the lake enjoy the lake and can’t tell them there is a whole big ass world out there. They won’t hear it! You respect their right to live the life they have chosen but also know there is so much more out there if they would only pay attention for a moment we all could get there.

This seems as best as I can figure a consequence of being awake. Not in the sense that you know everything, only in the sense you know a little more and are open to the idea of knowing much more.  The statement of being alone is perhaps not the best way to say this; it is not that you are physically lonely more out of place/time with a mission of mercy for those who don’t seem to want it.

Now if I feel that way, I can only begin to glimpse how this must be for our friends who have been going about this for much longer with much stronger knowing and certainty. Where do you get the will to fight when many days it feels like you’re trying to empty the ocean with a spoon?  Bless you, in your mission I say. As I can only take solace in the fact that I know I have/am/will help as many as I can. If that is only a handful, then so be it.

I wonder if this perhaps is what has been referred to as the two world split? I don’t want to leave them behind, but also know I won’t go where they are going. I want to wake them up but I won’t shove my beliefs down their throat either. Those that will listen mostly already know what I’m saying, those that don’t simply will not hear it. Shame.

Be well,
Eldon DeLuz

#2 2020-12-01 12:27:19

07wideeyes

Re: Do you know this feeling?

Yes, I know the feeling very well! I have had that feeling of not really belonging since pretty much I can remember, but spent most of my life simply ignoring it, not paying attention, just getting on the best I can. It is only since the arrival of the Covid nonsense that I have felt the need to examine that feeling in more detail, taking it more seriously. I used to dismiss it as a phenomenon of Jungian personality types: as an introverted intuition type, people who tend to go in for 'nobody understands me' moods, which can easily be treated just as 'spoilt child feeling sorry for himself' phenomena. I now clearly see that my 'not belonging' is far more than that.

It's easy to feel alone, especially in the strange days of now. But we're not alone. I think it's important to check in here regularly, just read one or two posts, go back and watch a favourite video from the Taygetan team. Broken Shoes need to manifest big-time, connect with each other, be brilliant....

#3 2020-12-01 18:42:23

Jora

Well, lightworkers are multiplying. Turn to yourself and lead by example. There is nothing to worry about.

#4 2020-12-13 17:16:39

Eldon Deluz wrote:

The feeling is put simply, I don’t belong here. Quite unlike growing up as a teen in a room full of adults you may tend to feel like you need to leave or go be with your friends, but it is more like I’m a dolphin dropped in a small saltwater lake. Whilst I know I can survive here, it isn't where I should be.

greetings,
since i was about 13 years old i felt as though i am not from this world and have no connection to this world.

i always looked at humans as outside of my mind frequency.

the way they think and what interests them i could never understand.

of course there are exceptions and there are those that are outside of this earths matrix entanglement and delusions.

but very very few.

maybe in ancient times there were more.

maybe they have all be exterminated and the few that are left are in the system and then the delusion will set in if they do not choose the straight and narrow path.

have a nice day.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-13 19:46:29)

#5 2021-01-12 01:44:25

Floki

Eldon Deluz wrote:

This seems as best as I can figure a consequence of being awake. Not in the sense that you know everything, only in the sense you know a little more and are open to the idea of knowing much more.  The statement of being alone is perhaps not the best way to say this; it is not that you are physically lonely more out of place/time with a mission of mercy for those who don’t seem to want it.

My new friend, you have humored my ramblings on technology over the past few days. So I decided to look and see what deep thoughts plague you at night.

It seems our kindred spirts share more than just a fasanation with a fine puzzle of numbers. So I won't patronise you with a hollow up lifting promise of white light and rainbows. Even if I did indeed know that was what was going to happen.

Because I know, that you know, that understanding what dances at shadows edge is what drives searchers such as you and I.

Its not the answer to the question that drives you. Its the fear you might never ask the right question in the first place.

At least, it is for me.

Years ago I learned that to live in two worlds, one awake and one asleep. One must always remember what it feels like to be asleep. Then rejoice in the fact that with eyes now open, you are privileged to ponder... what exactly is, the "right" question?

Feel free to PM me directly any time, I relish pondering the meaning of everything with a fellow seeker.

-C.H.

‐-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Fenrir, the giant wolf, could not be constrained by any means known to man, so the dwarves forged a chain, but not from metal. Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir, so they forged it from the things we cannot see and the things we cannot hear. Like the breath of a fish… the sound a moving cat makes. The roots… of a mountain.” – Floki

#6 2021-01-12 14:11:45

Bigfeet_E

Very recognisable.
And i'm sure this is nothing new under the sun either. Generational gaps for example.
For us , here & now this is part of our experience, each in our own individual way.
The difference is that the gap seems more sizable in comparison, but the process of its effect is the same in general nevertheless.
I would draw the line even further to any 'social' animal. In a way it is very interesting and revealing at the same time.
The dynamics explored from a detached and objective perspective helps to see things in a different way, wich can be added to the multispectrum and give it a place towards more understanding.

#7 2021-04-01 11:51:33

Rocketmidget

This feeling is...being awake.
It is maddening for me to be anywhere near groups of mask wearing peeps. It makes my skin crawl.
So we sold everything, bought a travel trailer and now I live in remote beautifully places that we stay at for days or weeks at a time.
The suppression I can feel in cities is so real it affects me physicaly.

#8 2021-04-05 06:11:13

Let's be honest guys. Life on earth was already shit before covid. Actually it's better now. The fakeness of "everything is more or less "ok"" bullshit is over. The cards are played out. 80 percent of humanity are lost/programms, that is more than obvious now. That we had a slave existence here was for most people clear even before the plandemic. Now it's out in the open and I'm more than glad for that. I wake up in the morning with a horrible discomfort about literally everything. This world is a freaking shitshow to live in, even when I am one of the more privileged slaves. But I would choose this intensity always over this fake world before, where you equally didn't belong to but you had to pretend much more. Rather die standing in a open battle than kneeling for another 50 years.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

Board footer