You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-11 05:15:17

jakx

What is this creature?

Are we seeing 4th density creatures? Is this real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCSzN1bZ_4

#2 2020-09-11 05:29:04

Happy

Re: What is this creature?

Looks like a mantis to me - one of the non-human races with star-seeds here, if I've understood that correctly.

I wonder why it has surfaced. Energetic changes in the Earth? A lot going on in Brazil these days.

Reminds me of the videos of previously unseen species appearing during the Fukushima-incident too...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-09-11 08:30:51

Robert369

Yes, energetical changes on Earth will make these things visible, e.g. when our perception raises sufficiently and/or the 3D Moon Matrix cannot keep up their holograms anymore.

We surely will see more of this kind of stuff happening in the future, because that is the actual reality we live in without having known/seen it for millennia.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-09-11 15:25:11

doesn't seem like a real creature to me but maybe it is. the design is not efficient for movement. seems like a hoax. like one of the robots that the jokers at MIT or Caltech would create. what kind of legs are those ? unintelligent design. i'd say, na, not a real creature.

internet-hoax-1.jpg

maybe i am wrong but this is my analysis.

#5 2020-09-11 15:34:50

Robert369 wrote:

Yes, energetical changes on Earth will make these things visible, e.g. when our perception raises sufficiently and/or the 3D Moon Matrix cannot keep up their holograms anymore.

We surely will see more of this kind of stuff happening in the future, because that is the actual reality we live in without having known/seen it for millennia.

yes exactly. and if the majority of humanoid creatures could see what is between them and around them they would probably faint immediately.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:40:54)

#6 2020-09-11 15:52:30

Happy

You'll be amazed by what have been spotted around the globe in recent years. There's even a separate discipline in zoology on that now; look up the keyword "cryptids". Earth history/mythology also describe a period with extensive intentional hybridization into so called "chimeras." And with the recent reports on what has been going on in the DUMBS, I'd not be surprised if some of those were reported or documented either.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#7 2020-09-11 16:43:21

Robert369

Gabriela wrote:

I wonder how they manipulate DNA to achieve those chimeras. Knowing that later it won't work. Since the DNA returns to its origin. The subject makes me very curious.

While I don't want to judge this specific video for being real or not, I wish to comment on this that there's many more lifeforms out there than we know in our current 3D environment, because we simply cannot see them.

As for the "DNA revert": Since the 3D Matrix keeps everything in low frequency, the connection to the higher self is diminished if not broken, and by that also the connection to the personal DNA blueprint which would allow the DNA restoration. Yet, if the being raised its frequency and reconnected to the higher self, the modified DNA would revert.

In fact, I know how this works from own experience because I have made use of it to rejuvenate myself and stop aging. In theory - lots of discipline and willpower provided - this can be achieved by anyone, and it is part of the "advanced knowledge" which I am sharing on my private server (soon - too many topics!).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2020-09-12 00:10:23

Robert369

Gabriela wrote:

I like the theme of how the soul relates to the body, the biological and the ethereal. If you know about the topic, you could start a new conversation.

I indeed know about it and I have written about this on my private server. Since that server uses a different type of forum, I couldn't just copy the content here, especially since multiple posts and topics are required to get the full picture and put this to actual use.

The actual rejuvenation topic with a doable guide is yet to be written, but it everything needed and why/how it works is already explained. So, if you are interested in this topic (and possibly many others), you are invited to join up - see my message signature for details.

#9 2021-04-01 11:59:45

Rocketmidget

Great vid. The freaks come out at night...!
I would guess lower 4th..they are bleeding thru more and more.
Im waiting for an encounter out here in the western deserts.

#10 2021-05-08 05:53:31

Scientist Claims His New Technology Visualizes Multidimensional Beings

i can't vouch for it's validity as true real technology

53556610-863441743987209-3436386870919954432-n.jpgdownload-1.jpg94365331-1170728286591885-215062511592931328-n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id … 86&fref=ts

as a teenager, Daniel Nemes has had a passion for science and astronomy so it was no surprise when his vocation took him into the field of science.

Today Nemes is both a scientist and inventor in Colombia, with him claiming he has the technology to photograph multidimensional beings.

Nemes said that his interest in the multidimensional universe began after a magazine article attracted his attention about the Dark Matter of the universe. He then came up with the idea of devising technology, through optical experiments along with mathematical calculations that would allow him to take images of multidimensional beings.

The Scientist claims his new technology visualizes multidimensional beings.

The Scientist Invented Technology Superior to Any Other Form of Image Capturing
Nemes knew about the technology out there for capturing images, such as black light, infrared, ultraviolet and such, however, he went one better and found a way of capturing the unknown that was far superior.

The named the technology he invented “Energivision”. According to Mysterious-times.com

Nemes combined special lenses along with sunlight from Mother Nature and screens that are ultrasensitive that he invented himself. With his invention, Nemes claims that he can capture images that are of unknown origin, the images come from other planes and show multidimensional beings.

Nemes also claims the media has silenced his discovery and the images that he claims to have taken using his technology.

Nemes Published Thousands of Images on Social Media Showing Unknown Beings.

Nemes has published many images through Facebook and revealed that since 2015 he posted more than 1000 photos to his page.

The scientist claims to have had a great deal of rejection and many insults come his way along with disbelief of the images.
He said, “The only way I have to publicize my invention and the captures are by Facebook since 2015 I have posted 1000 photos on my Facebook. When I started to publish my images on my social network I had a lot of rejection, it was very hard and even insults towards me, fortunately, my images are now more known and when I post on my Facebook or in other groups it is rare to receive a disqualification or insult”.

There is no denying that the photos are strange and in almost all of them, it is possible to see strange figures or faces. In many facial features such as eyes, nose, mouths, and cheekbones can be made out. Others seem to reveal demon like faces and bodies, while a few are comical and some are menacing.

Whether they are the faces and bodies of multidimensional beings from unknown worlds remains to be proven, one thing for sure is that the images are interesting to look at.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 06:33:29)

#11 2022-06-09 05:55:32

Jonib

I don't want to just say this is fake, but based on my experience I do not believe it is a mantis being. I have never told anyone this, and I'm the quiet introverted type who always reads these posts and never comments.  However, this one experience has really stuck in my head so much and I feel like if I can talk about it anywhere,  it would be here. About 2 years ago, I had a visit during the night. I was falling asleep, but I know i wasn't just dreaming. I'd never even heard of these types of beings until after it happened and I began looking into it, only to find other people's experiences matched mine exactly.  It was like it was taking place in another dimension, maybe the Astral , I don't know. I'd be happy to share the details if anyone would like to know. If anybody else has had an experience with them, I'd love to know about that, as well. Thanks.

Last edited by Jonib (2022-06-09 05:56:15)

#12 2022-06-09 08:05:05

STAR-ONE

Race insectoides of the inner earth. They were hunted a long time ago by reptiles but some have survived underground, must come to the surface from time to time, strange however to meet them in urban areas.

Finally it is difficult to judge, it may indeed be a fake but a lot of "strangeness" comes out at night.

#13 2022-06-09 08:07:05

STAR-ONE

STAR-ONE wrote:

Race insectoides of the inner earth. They were hunted a long time ago by reptiles but some have survived underground, must come to the surface from time to time, strange however to meet them in urban areas.

Finally it is difficult to judge, it may indeed be a fake but a lot of "strangeness" comes out at night.

Oh and if you want to see weird things at night, get yourself a pair of night vision, you're going to be amazed! (the first generations that capture the infrared spectrum of light)

#14 2022-06-09 09:01:35

Jonib

I can't seem to find if it has been stated whether or not this species is all malevolent. I'm just curious why they would contact me. I struggled to remember everything that had happened. I woke mself up screaming "insects! Insects!" Something told me saying it aloud would keep me from forgetting what I had seen. They told me I had agreed to it, though. They spoke to me telepathically,  but also spoke to one another with a strange series of clicks and a high pitched tone behind it simultaneously.  It was unlike anything I had ever heard. I remember there were 2 other creatures of different races with them, though I couldn't recall which ones. They seemed surprised that I saw them or that I saw them in their "true form." I'm not sure how else I would have seen them. I apologize for rambling on about this, but I would love to know I wasn't the only one who has had this happen to them.

#15 2022-06-09 12:42:00

Jatei Capitan

STAR-ONE wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

Oh and if you want to see weird things at night, get yourself a pair of night vision, you're going to be amazed! (the first generations that capture the infrared spectrum of light)

I have thought about buying some night vision for such matters

Do you mean the first versions? the older ones? I thought the newer ones give more detail , please give us more details on what characteristics to consider at the time of choosing such equipment

Thank you !

We are terra 3 resistance

#16 2022-06-09 13:42:38

STAR-ONE

Jatei Capitan wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:

I have thought about buying some night vision for such matters

Do you mean the first versions? the older ones? I thought the newer ones give more detail , please give us more details on what characteristics to consider at the time of choosing such equipment

Thank you !

Early versions were used by American soldiers during the Vietnam War.

I said this with some irony in fact, the infrared spectrum is the lower astral realm so you would probably see demonic type creatures etc. (this is why special forces these days use night vision devices based on green light, it's neutral)

Conversely, glasses that would allow you to see the ultraviolet spectrum would undoubtedly make you see the higher invisible worlds of the astral.

#17 2022-06-09 21:24:48

HeadRush

jakx wrote:

Looks like a Lurker, as described in a previous Cosmic Agency video, however who knows if it's a genuine video. My guess is it's CGI.

#18 2022-06-24 15:30:00

Tomek

jakx wrote:

Video Deleted...

I found this creature a few weeks ago:
https://youtu.be/Cv0N8g68t2w?t=364

Please note: Video uploaded on 21.05.2022

#19 2022-06-26 17:25:45

There is a bleed over effect of sorts.  You have to be receptive and capable of going to a higher plane.  If you have that ability you may see 4d creatures every now and then, or you may blink in and out inadvertantly until you master things.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer