You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-01 17:32:59

PinkChopper

Reliving Same Life ~ Bird Drones ~ Nano Spray

I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing memories as if they've already lived this life before? I am really confused and to summarize a gigantic story I'm not even sure if the "year" we are living in currently is in fact the correct "year" or even "time-frame." I remember coming here from a different "place" however it's as if I'm reliving the story line with new memories being created in the "now" even though the storyline is seemingly showing itself to be the same as before. I don't know if I'm just remembering the story line I set up to live prior to coming or if I am literally re-living this life. Either way, its difficult because I almost feel like I'm not sure WHERE I'm at (if that makes sense) I resonate tremendously with the information shared by the Taygetans but am needing guidance because I don't have a clue what is real, what is not real, am I here, am I not here etc? So in an attempt to work this out, I've stripped down to the basics what do I know right now based on the "Now" of my experiences. Well I KNOW I'm not from here and am connected to higher realms but I also feel "watched" from all corners of the world so to speak through the use of cloaked ships and bird drones. I film the sky every single day and watch as different types of "birds" appear with the different types of cloaked craft. These birds are doing stuff but I don't understand WHAT it is or how to explain what they're up to however, I have loads of footage that when slowed down frame by frame shows objects being dispersed from them. I know in the past or "last time" I was picked up in a craft immediately before or during a war that broke out due to China. I didn't want to come on here and divulge everything  but I'm basically at a place where I'm pissed off as I'm watching everything happening and questioning this nightmare. I go back and forth ~ it's just a game, until recently as I watch the nonstop daily spraying of all sorts of various kinds from various "planes" and when I Express joy in the air ~ I GET SPRAYED MORE! LITERALLY! My body is LOADED with metals and nano whatevers and I gotta say, I am very informed on eating properly and have been my whole life. I've done the detox and ALL the rest of stuff but come on people! Really! WHY WOULD OUR HIGHER SELF ALLOW US TO BE SLOWLY POISONED TO DEATH BY NANO EVERYTHING AND LOADED BODIES OF METAL! This is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE EVER AGREED TO AND DAMN SURE DON'T DESIRE! I find it quite disturbing that we will be left here to fend off something on our own that WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO FIGHT! REALLY! So, that being said, I'm questioning because I've seen some of the "Super Soldiers" talk about being SENT BACK IN TIME (as in "now") and I'm like....Oh no. I don't desire to be a part of ANY type of "assimilated" ANYTHING and darn sure am not seeking to learn of a "super soldier" history of my own. But these MEMORIES are really making things a bit weird. I'll just leave it with that. I suppose if there was a redo in time so to speak, and the "bad guys" were there then the "good guys" would be as well and I do consider myself as one of the good guys but how in the world does any of this make sense.  Ugh. Thank you for reading and any input would be greatly appreciated ~ding!~

#2 2021-04-03 06:30:36

Bigfeet_E

Re: Reliving Same Life ~ Bird Drones ~ Nano Spray

Remarkable story to say the least, but without further references and/or details, it sounds like confusion galore as you've expressed here. Perhaps it might be helpfull starting to right down 2 lists of what you believe to be 2 different timelines & then compare notes.
From there more insight might become revealed for you. Anchoring down, revisiting and trace down important clues seems like i would do.

Expressing joy in the air doesn't stop the spraying of course. Not sure what detox program you're using but as long they keep doing it the longer you'll have to repeat detoxing at the times you deem it needed. When you mention "super soldiers" and their stories, does it relate for you ? Are you militairely affiliated ? How tangible is it when you say you feel being "watched" ? Answers lie in the details...

#3 2021-04-03 20:16:58

PinkChopper

Re: Reliving Same Life ~ Bird Drones ~ Nano Spray

Thank you for the responses. I did write the story on a cellphone so forgive me with formatting etc. I'm not a "bot" but am searching for truth of my existence and more. I'm not affiliated with military and don't believe to be a part of that organization, however in my day to day life right now, I am extremely observant, seem to feel energies at a great strength and very sensitive ~ perhaps too sensitive at times to the various things which come my way. I'm certain I need more "grounding" and am working on that part. I believe writing will help as well and I'll be taking your advice as far as that goes and see where it takes me. Once again, Thank you very much for the perspectives and Have a Great Day.

Board footer