You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-07 21:58:23

DarkOwl

Taygetan Sex Life

I would love to know more about Taygetan sexuality (attention Gosia) smile

How often do they make love and with whom?
How long do they typically make love for and what do they do while making love?
Do they have one partner at a time or more?
Do they ever engage in any kind of group sex?
Do they engage in sexual practices not seen on Earth (of so, what)?
What sexual practices on Earth do they avoid?
How common is celibacy?
I've heard their genitals are larger but are there any other differences?
Do they use any mental techniques while making love and if so, what?
What is the purpose of non-reproductive sexuality for them?

If anyone else has any questions of their own, perhaps you can share below and we can collectively hope Gosia et.al sees this and asks the Taygetans about this.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-04-07 22:10:45

DarkOwl

Re: Taygetan Sex Life

The Real Truth wrote:

Creepy guy.

If you're talking about me, I would suggest your comment says more about you than it does about me!

Perhaps you're discomfort with discussing sexuality openly is something you might want to look at.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-04-07 22:13:03)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-04-07 22:25:14

DarkOwl

The Real Truth wrote:

Understanding 5D physiology and living in a holographic society would've been a better option.
Sex, and the obsession of sex is VERY 3D oriented and extremely overrated. And yeah, you're even more of a creepy guy than I give you credit for. Ewww..

You do realise you are projecting? (and it's you the one who looks creepy!)

I have heard Gosia say the Taygetans love sex so your assumption about sex being "VERY 3D oriented" is waaaay off base!

You have some serious shadow work to do my friend. Sex is awesome! Anyone that thinks it's overrated is majorly losing out on one of the greatest experiences one can have!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-04-07 22:26:32)

#4 2021-04-07 23:14:16

DarkOwl

Hermion wrote:

Besides, there are those who chose not to make love.. And in my opinion there is majority of such and I think so because of the ratio 75:25 F/M..

Yes, I'm guessing this answers the celibacy question.
Thanks for your interest in the subject smile

#5 2021-04-07 23:22:27

DarkOwl

Hermion wrote:

but do we expect they would be trully or willingly answered?

My guess is that if they engage in practices (such as more than one partner, group sex etc) that are contraversial on earth, they may be unwilling to disclose. I've seen it happen in the past, that when humans find out about ET sex practices (such as I mentioned) they assume they must do this too (to be enlightened or some such nonsense).

Our sexual identity on earth is somewhat fragile (@The Real Truth is an classic example) and some things we are not ready to hear.

I for one am a grown-up and perfectly happy in my very loving monogamous relationship and so am not threatened by anything out of the ordinary. I'm hoping the Taygetans are happy to speak to the grown-ups in the room!

#6 2021-04-07 23:43:19

DarkOwl

The Real Truth wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

You do realise you are projecting? (and it's you the one who looks creepy!)

I have heard Gosia say the Taygetans love sex so your assumption about sex being "VERY 3D oriented" is waaaay off base!

You have some serious shadow work to do my friend. Sex is awesome! Anyone that thinks it's overrated is majorly losing out on one of the greatest experiences one can have!

You're entitled to your opinion, but that's all it is. You have a lot of dark energy within. You won't get very far with an unhealthy obsession like you've displayed. Lot of work required in chakras 1 2 and 3. Better get to it, not much time left. And BTW, I'm not your friend. Your energy is enough to make me run for the hills.

Like I said... PROJECTION (much!)
Perhaps you can gracefully bow out of this conversation and let the adults speak huh?

BTW, you are an incredibly rude person. You can't be very happy in your life.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-04-07 23:50:06)

#7 2021-04-07 23:48:14

DarkOwl

Hermion wrote:

do not we have a hint what they are capable of from vrill girls?

rituals, sacrifice, etc?

- Love&light Hermi -

Cosmic Agency did a vid on the Vril girls (from memory the Taygetans claim they were theirs).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQzNUNvSZs

Where did you get info that connected them to rituals, sacrifice etc.?

On another note, I remember a 95 year old William Tompkins talking about working with 'Nordic' female ET's on SSP ship design projects and how sexually active they were. He described them as quite "saucy" (was the word I think he used)

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-04-07 23:52:35)

#8 2021-04-08 00:26:23

Gosia
Administrator

Taygetans are sexual, and not only Taygetans, and IT IS part of life, to be enjoyed and not shunned. Definitely NOT a 3D obsession. I dont know much more though on this subject, and it is sort of delicate to go into that with them, so I will just leave it at that. But yes, they are sexual and enjoy it. smile

#9 2021-04-08 02:44:25

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

Taygetans are sexual, and not only Taygetans, and IT IS part of life, to be enjoyed and not shunned. Definitely NOT a 3D obsession. I dont know much more though on this subject, and it is sort of delicate to go into that with them, so I will just leave it at that. But yes, they are sexual and enjoy it. smile

Thanks Gosia smile

#10 2021-04-08 02:54:56

DarkOwl

Grivehn wrote:

The people on the taygetan ship above us are as close to celibate Jedi as possible in my understanding.

Interesting. Is that something you picked up from Cosmic Agency?
Is it because they are on a mission and it's not appropriate perhaps? Am wondering if any on the ship in orbit have relationships at home or not.

Grivehn wrote:

Wonder if you read the Ra material, where Ra says that Venusians, his people, had quite a lot of group 'parties'.

I've read about half of the Ra material so know a bit about the Venusians from their perspective (which I understand was them in a lower density). I didn't know that particular detail about them but it fits with the description Ra gives of them.

BTW, for someone who has never had sex (in this life) you have a lot of insight into it I must say. I enjoyed your post. Thanks smile

#11 2021-04-08 13:47:41

Gosia
Administrator

They are definitely not celibate. We never implied such a thing. smile They enjoy sex just like any other Lyrian race.

#12 2021-04-08 14:00:00

Gosia
Administrator

The crew is not celibate either, why would they be? smile Many of them are coupled up too. But of course I don´t know the personal detail of each crew member. Some of them might be less active than others.

#13 2021-04-08 16:38:47

07wideeyes

April 14th 2019, Conversation Mix. There are some bits and pieces on the subject there, including Swaruu's virgin pregnancy. It seems that among the Taygetans men are men, and women are women! And somewhere else Swaruu says that they don't have homosexuality. She says it completely non-judgementally, but just like 'well, that's how it is with us.' I also remember Gosia once asking about having multiple partners, and again the answer was completely free of the 'morality' (not real morality) that often surrounds such topics among humans. I think the answer was that it generally won't be very good for your energy, but that was it, no enormous deal.

#14 2021-04-08 21:34:18

Ashanya-Shenu

Interesting thread & post. I did post a Starseed dating (((free website))) link which mysteriously vanished unless I understand it could have been deleted by one of the moderators here which is a bit disheartening since so many Starseeds have no legit free Starseed dating websites to turn to except maybe facebook so I re-edited the post without posting the link and so far it has not been deleted thankfully.

So why would the question of Sex be so taboo on here for some  & why especially do the Taygetans not explain it to us?

Already there are many Starseed couples who have orgasms without physical sexual contact so the focus should be to have the COSMIC DIVINE FEMININE/MASCULINE ORGASM and to not focus on letting any sort of touch to arouse you so how come the Taygetans have supposedly not reached this level to achieve orgasm without touching each other.

This logic for an advanced race is much bewildering because already humans can achieve orgasm without focusing on sexual arousal touching and we still have our physical bodies so the Taygetans should be able to achieve orgasm without focusing on sex, respectfully saying.

Already the 1985 Sci-Fi movie “Cacoon” gave us Starseeds a glimpse of what a Higher Dimensional Orgasm is all about and could very well be.

Here is the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdpqcI3pUp8

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-04-08 21:45:38)

#15 2021-04-08 21:46:50

Robert369

Ashanya-Shenu wrote:

I did post a Starseed dating (((free website))) link which mysteriously vanished unless I understand it could have been deleted by one of the moderators here which is a bit disheartening since so many Starseeds have no legit free Starseed dating websites to turn to except maybe facebook so I re-edited the post without posting the link and so far it has not been deleted thankfully.

Yes, you bluntly advertised your dating website twice and by that violated the forum rules. This place is for Taygetan content discussion and not for anyone's dating needs, there are plenty of platforms for that out in the internet, and trying to fish for "better material for your database" here is absolutely inacceptable.

Also, abusing this thread for such complaint doesn't help your case, especially since the forum rules clearly state that any advertising results in an instant ban with no exceptions, meaning that I was gentle to only delete two of your similar posts and not the account.

Please keep such out of this forum from now on.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#16 2021-04-09 08:53:36

Tigerhawk

I would assume that their sex drive is similar, if not the same as people on Earth, and probably all Lyrian races. They would also be free from the religious shaming surrounding the subject that we deal with down here too.

#17 2021-04-09 17:07:21

mitkobs

I suppose they cannot have sex if there is no love involved. Their relationships are strong, for life, even beyond life, through multiple incarnations. It is how have to be, with respect and real feelings.

#18 2021-04-09 17:17:50

WXMM

I think they can experience sex through immersion devices.

#19 2021-04-09 17:50:49

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Way to try out the other gender or other techniques with other partners... wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#20 2021-04-10 00:05:03

wayne

Robert369 wrote:

lol!   She left me for her immersion lover...

#21 2021-04-10 03:49:00

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

You're talking about the plot in the black mirror.

#22 2021-04-10 08:57:39

mitkobs

Probably they do immersion but with real people with whom they are in loving relationship, not with some kind of virtual robots or strangers.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-10 08:58:19)

#23 2021-04-10 13:41:38

Bigfeet_E

Comes the season, comes the topic... hahahah.
Anyway, i don't imagine they're going to elaborate private matters that much.
Neither would we to complete strangers. But it sure seems a 'hot' topic around forummers here, hahahah.

#24 2021-04-11 01:09:10

mahengrui1

A forum question, I see #2 replies a non-exist #, so in this forum if a # is deleted then all # after it will auto -1 right?

#25 2021-04-14 22:30:28

DarkOwl

wayne wrote:

lol!   She left me for her immersion lover...

LOL big_smile

Board footer