You are not logged in.

#176 2021-04-04 18:21:04

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

The topic of vaccination of animals is being brought up, I know Swaruu team said something along the lines of ALL innoculations are bad but what about the RABIES vaccine and the triple viral vaccines for CATS ????  I need to know!!

This isn't exactly related to the Covid-19 topic of this thread, but our Taygetan friends clearly explained what viruses are and that vaccination cannot work but only serves as excuse for toxification, e.g. right after birth before the brain-blood barrier and the immune systems are developed - and by that preventing them to ever become fully functions.

Since profits and oppression are achievable by both, that obviously works and is used for Humans and animals.

Further details on my experience/knowledge with cats I answered you in my Discord channel already. If you open a separate thread for this topic, I shall copy my reply to there.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#177 2021-04-05 13:28:21

07wideeyes

A video that could play a part in exposing the scam, if it gets round enough people, I feel. The reason is that it is not 'weird conspiracy theorists' or 'wacky UFO people' speaking. It is Dr Mike Yeadon, who is a former executive and head of research at Pfizer, no less. Can't dismiss him as easily as people dismiss me, for example (Ah, he's always had some funny ideas, you know....). Yeadon says stuff that we are all familiar with, for example, he can't see how they are producing a 'vaccine' when they haven't properly found anything to vaccinate against. The first 35 - 40 minutes.

It's 'vaccine depopulation', 2021/04/02, on https://davidicke.com

#178 2021-04-06 00:35:35

Robert369

The Real Truth wrote:

They've never been able to isolate any strain of the virus. So therefore, how can they create an antidote against something they have no technical knowledge of? It's all bogus hocus pocus to me.

Since all vaccination is a lie due to the fact that viruses work utterly differently than they claim, the problem here is much larger, and Covid vaccine is just the current "damage maximization".

Virus are not contagious

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#179 2021-04-06 09:44:18

mitkobs

The poison mix in the vaccines will make people sick and they will live in low health condition, having everyday turmoil from physical and mental disorders and that will decrease their vibration. I will speculate further, but if one is in the immersion chamber after dying will wake up from something like a nightmare in the original body and others will help to recuperate back his or hers consciousness. But if one is coming from the Source and after dying do not have the needed vibration to cross the frequency of the Van Alen belt matrix, will stay trapped here in the astral plane of Earth.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-06 09:46:19)

#180 2021-04-06 09:45:09

07wideeyes

Yes, the Real Truth and Robert. Of the many game-changing revelations for me since having the great fortune to link up with info from our Taygetan friends, one of the biggest is what they have to say about viruses (April 6th 2020, What is a virus?). Everything becomes clear, it's all explained so well, so simply. If more people grasped this truth, the whole cabal game would fall to pieces in about five minutes. Thanks Swaruu et al, thanks Gosia for the work...

#181 2021-04-07 17:41:22

07wideeyes

It's amazing what this covid virus can do, isn't it? It can mess up just about anything in your body. In my 68 years on this planet this time round, I've never come across anything remotely like it. A crazy person might almost be excused for thinking that it's all made up, and they are putting together ailments from all different illnesses and branding them as 'covid'....

#182 2021-04-07 21:58:39

07wideeyes

The Real Truth wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

It's amazing what this covid virus can do, isn't it?

You are entitled to believe the power of the Koolaid. From where I sit, it's a full blown spamdemic.Look into the past and look to the future, the plot unfolds itself, hidden in plain sight.

I was being ironic. People sometimes don't get my humour, understandable..... Yes indeed, it's 100% spamdemic, and more.

#183 2021-04-08 07:11:10

Rauthschild
Banned

POWERFUL Interview with Bishop Larry Gaiters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAscWum-sBY

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#184 2021-04-08 08:28:19

Octananda

It is our role to expose this plandemony in my country there is a fight between Orthodox Christian Church's leaders and the normal priests.
The leaders of the Church are saying - go and take the shot(but they do not take it) and the priests are saying no, population is waking up in my country and refuse the shots.

God help us all !

#185 2021-04-08 16:56:48

sam12369

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zEoRmJgt00

kary mullis ( was died in 2019) , inventor of the pcr test , says his invention is abused and is not good for detecting viruses or illnesses .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oza1j2_WqBk

+ what kary mullis thinks of anthony fauci .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvIYfRnK-U

german lawyer rainer fuellmich , who is suing pfizer etc. , about whats going on .
there is a corona peoples court ? "stiftung corona ausschuss"  in germany that he founded and they collect all the evidence . they have over collected 20000 individual bits and pieces that proove that its a plandemic scam .
overall he sees all the bad players in jail eventually and so do i .

https://cormandrostenreview.com

peer review of the drosten pcr test , which is used worldwide . it says the pcr test is useless for detecting any illness . mostly false positives .

Last edited by sam12369 (2021-04-08 17:44:31)

#186 2021-04-10 04:26:25

Short update from the country with the tiniest balls in the world (Germany).

Children are getting tested TWICE A WEEK in school. Otherwise your child can't go to school. Good, because you can keep your child at home when you don't want to expose your little one to this diabolic nonsense. But does that lead to empty schools in germany? NO.
The brainwashed fucks don't even protect their "most precious" from this.
My 2 nephews have to live this nightmare now.

In search for interstellar Taxi service. Waiting for my cab since 1991.
My frequency address: 314159265359
CALL ME!!!

#187 2021-04-10 11:49:03

07wideeyes

Professor Bienlein wrote:

Children are getting tested TWICE A WEEK in school. Otherwise your child can't go to school. Good, because you can keep your child at home when you don't want to expose your little one to this diabolic nonsense. But does that lead to empty schools in germany? NO.
The brainwashed fucks don't even protect their "most precious" from this.
My 2 nephews have to live this nightmare now.

I'm not sure, Professor! The balls in Scotland are also so miniscule, they are more difficult to find under a microscope than a covid virus! Kids here are 'offered' a test twice weekly at school, but I feel confident that soon they will be in the same situation as the ones in Germany. Slow incremental (with an emphasis on '...mental') changes. Like, when the older ones returned to school last summer, it was 'masks when walking between classrooms'. Now it is 'masks in classroom'. The most astonishing thing is how parents go along with this, thinking they are doing good for their poor kids.....

#188 2021-04-10 12:33:45

sam12369

how about stop manifesting "small testicles" for whole countries ?

go to rallies , sue the schools , get mask exempts for the kids , make clear that you do not accept the narrative . all they need is for us to give our silent approval . if everyone would just once say/do something this madness would be over today . and stop complaining on how stupid the othes are and how bad everything is  .

#189 2021-04-10 13:36:59

Robert369

Professor Bienlein wrote:

This actually is the most uninformed statement in regards to the Covid topic I have ever read: It was German doctors that started the worldwide only effective legal movement against the Covid nonsense, and they were one of the first to be active in their country to oppose the Covid measures.

Please check your information sources before you post such nonsense. Which is part of growing own balls...

#190 2021-04-10 17:30:47

07wideeyes

Sam and Robert, I think you are being a bit literalistic about things here. It's not an either/or situation, I suggest, Sam. I am proactive on a number of fronts against the current madness - the kind of things you mention - and I also do my level best to remain in high frequency and right out of victim mentality. At the same time, I am very aware of the continued idiocy around me, and I communicate that too.

As far as Germany and Scotland go, we are all generalising wildly about millions of diverse beings all at different levels of consciousness, connection to Source etc. There are outstanding folk in all countries, and yes, we should focus attention on them and their heroic efforts. But I take this for granted when generalising - a generalisation is just that, a generalisation, nothing more than that.

#191 2021-04-14 07:02:24

SenexPetrovic

Project Veritas has been leaking videos of very interesting topics,
Today they released a video where the Director of CNN accepts they are feeding propaganda to the public, mostly to get rid of Donald Trump, and he brags about they did it, O'Keefe promises to release a video tomorrow about CNN and the COVID topic, "Fear Sells" they say, and comments on how covid was an opportunity for CNN and the next will be Climate Change, you can follow O'keefe for more leaks, here can you find their
Telegram group: https://t.me/project_veritas
Youtube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals

#192 2021-04-14 08:42:15

07wideeyes

ro2778 wrote:

excellent summary of why getting vaccinated doesn't make any sense, without having to resort to the line about viruses not being a pathogen!

https://www.deconstructingconventional. … id-vaccine

Yes, it's a good article, isn't it, within the limits you mention. It's a good resource to show people who aren't quite ready for their entire view of what a virus is to be blown away.

#193 2021-04-15 07:41:43

Robert369

Some details about the workings of the Pfizer vaccine that perfectly match Aneeka's recent information about the expected "Covid deaths" during the next months and years.

Former Pfizer VP explains the vaxx

#194 2021-04-15 10:15:07

07wideeyes

ro2778 wrote:

Last night on my intensive care shift, someone died, from complications of the astrazeneca vaccine, specifically they had a blood clotting disorder with both areas of clotting and areas of bleeding. And the last 2 covid-19 admissions were a month ago, both of whom had been vaccinated. Since then it has really settled down in the UK. Must have turned the 5g to a different frequency, while they rollout the vaccines.

ro2778 - since you are working 'within the system' so to speak, I wondered if you had any viewpoint on the more apocalyptic predictions, for example that from Dr Mike Yeadon, posted by Robert above. If not, that's fine, of course.

#195 2021-04-16 11:01:24

SenexPetrovic

September 2019, and there is no turning back.
This is a video of CabinTalk, one of those awakened beings, heroes without disguise, they are the voices that we should be listening to, paradoxically they are the ones left into oblivion.
https://youtu.be/wV9Rl6d2Mys

#196 2021-04-16 12:36:29

Robert369

Here's an interesting memorandum of the WHO from 1972 which explains how to kill humans with 3 jab vaccines:

WHO memo from 1972 explains how to turn vaccines into a means of killing

So, as always: Humanity has been told about their plans in full detail, but nobody listened and everyone forgets - if even having had the chance to see the article...

#197 2021-04-16 12:44:57

07wideeyes

SenexPetrovic wrote:

September 2019, and there is no turning back.
This is a video of CabinTalk, one of those awakened beings, heroes without disguise, they are the voices that we should be listening to, paradoxically they are the ones left into oblivion.
https://youtu.be/wV9Rl6d2Mys

Excellent video, thanks . One to share - difficult to just dismiss (by anybody with their mental faculties even slightly intact, at least....)

#198 2021-04-17 19:20:40

sam12369

professor bhakdi was one of the first professionals warning everyone about the fake pandemic and the false pcr tests in germany and the rest of the world since spring 2020 ... since then he gets ignored by the governments . he is one of the most cited scientists in the world .

COVID Shots to “Decimate World Population,” Warns Dr. Bhakdi

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots- … dr-bhakdi/

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

Last edited by sam12369 (2021-04-17 19:22:41)

#199 2021-04-19 06:51:13

tomcan

All, check out Mick Jagger's new ANTI-JAB music video, Awesome, and our musical cry against the jab. Enjoy.

EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl — Lyric video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

#200 2021-04-19 08:29:24

07wideeyes

tomcan wrote:

All, check out Mick Jagger's new ANTI-JAB music video, Awesome, and our musical cry against the jab. Enjoy.

EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl — Lyric video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN9YLLQl7gE

Yes, I saw this a couple of days ago, and was delighted at what I saw. The hope is that it might get through to loads of folk who won't take me seriously ('bloody weirdo conspiracy theorist and UFO freak'). I have always been suspicious of Jagger, as being really a totally establishment guy while pretending to be a rebel. But maybe it's a mistake to categorise folk like that. He's making a statement here.

Board footer