You are not logged in.

#176 2021-04-04 07:50:56

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

The Real Truth wrote:

I agree with Robert. Low frequency beings will have next to no impact on awakened ones or Starseeds. It would be like a toddler telling Ronaldo or Messi how to kick a football.

Yes, The RealTruth and Robert, I've come to agree with you 100%. I like the toddler and Ronaldo analogy. One of the good things about this forum - you can put something out there and see what perspectives other folk have on it. It's called learning....

Offline

#177 2021-04-04 17:42:58

gusustudio
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Are Yazhi and Aneeka familiar with what's happening in the Asia continent? What do they think about the Myanmar coup, is it really backed up by the Chinese Communist Party, which in term, reflects the power of the cabal? Or is it simply a reflection of the chaos in human greed? where do they see it going?

Offline

#178 2021-04-06 12:06:40

Sidaradokohan
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Suggestion for Questioning:

Does the Mandelbrot fractal have any meaning or significance for Taygetans? They must have more knowledge about it than us, worthwhile to elaborate on that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandelbrot_set

Offline

#179 2021-04-07 16:39:57

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

My suggestion for a video,is talk about the Blue,that cobra 2012 portal say that they are positive dragon forces,i
think related to chinese and japanese positive taoist knowledge,perhaps a diferent race or caste
than the draconian blood demons from mesoamerica,chinese or japanese dragons have white or golden
energy,the mesoamericans have red energy,one is lighter and positive,the mesoamericans are like
demons of ancient beliefs.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/search?q=THE+BLUE

On the surface of the planet, the Positive Military and the Red and Blue Dragons are conducting operations behind the scenes to prepare for the Event. However, they are not yet completely connected to reliable extraterrestrial intel sources, so therefore their understanding of the extent of Draco/Chimera control of the planet (especially on the non-physical planes) is limited, and their intel sometimes not completely reliable. One such example would be the plan for mass arrests in April 2020 by the Positive Military.

They originate from Antarian Fleet which won some decisive battles against the dark during the Galactic wars. Their origin is the Antares star system, which is a binary star system of red supergiant Antares A and blue main sequence star Antares B:

Many of their subordinates within the Red and the Blue belong to the positive faction of Draconian race, the so-called Thuban Dracos, which they now incarnate in human bodies and are positioned deep within Chinese government (Red) and within Taoist spiritual groups (Blue):

Hear this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1TcDHrkQYg

https://genius.com/Alphaville-forever-young-lyrics

Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad men

So many adventures couldn't happen today
So many songs we forgot to play
So many dreams swinging out of the blue
We let them come true

This video looks like two cubes,like harmonic universes,a islam
sufi mystic,a aphrodite statue,perhaps tantric and light body stuff,for
immortality.

Can the blue,the taoist dragon groups that cobra site talks be mentioned by swaruu?.
Or Anneka,in a next video?.
To know what she think about these groups,and know
data that they have.

Offline

#180 2021-04-07 16:53:59

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

https://w1.musify.club/track/the-killers-human-1150766

https://genius.com/The-killers-human-lyrics

Some lyrics:

I was brought, but I was kind
And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes, clear your heart
Cut the cord

Are we human
Or are we denser?
My sign is vital
My hands are cold
And I'm on my knees
Looking for the answer
Are we human
Or are we denser?

Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could
And so long to devotion
You taught me everything I know
Wave goodbye, wish me well
You've got to let me go

Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight?
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know, is your heart still beating?

Here it says,like you soul was brought here,the
star gates are getting opened,clear your heart,cut the
etheric cords,it questions are we human,or denser [like nagas or
reptiles],the heart knows,i am trying to get a answer,and you dont
dream,our systems bodies and etheric systems are disconected.

In the video they put lions,urmah symbol,the lion third eye kill the
negative energy faces,they are in a desert,like where they are stargates.

I have a question.

Do positive groups,like taygetean program videos like that to awaken people?.

They have symbols everywhere,videos like that are positive.

Are they programed,this type of video to to that?.

i ask this to anneka a yazhi,to answer to the contactees,to
view it in a video.

Offline

#181 2021-04-09 02:59:30

From China
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Excuse me? Are the aneeka and Yazhi / swaruud spacecraft still in low orbit at 505 km? How big can they see from the ship? Can you see a person's face clearly?

And what's their logo?

Offline

#182 2021-04-10 03:57:59

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

Offline

#183 2021-04-11 00:11:38

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

WXMM wrote:

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#184 2021-04-12 19:50:07

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.

I know rife, but the frequency rife uses belongs to electromagnetic wave, which will be difficult for ordinary people to use. I want to get some sound frequencies. Although there are also some healing sound frequencies on the Internet. However, if et can provide it, it can be used as a tool for comparison and learning.I hope you can ask Annika or swaruu next time.

Offline

#185 2021-04-12 22:08:57

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Can swaru share some of the frequency of music healing. We all know that they use sound and light for healing. I know they listen to 432Hz. For different diseases, as well as organs, there are different healing frequencies. I hope they can provide some information to facilitate our practice.

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.

I know rife, but the frequency rife uses belongs to electromagnetic wave, which will be difficult for ordinary people to use. I want to get some sound frequencies. Although there are also some healing sound frequencies on the Internet. However, if et can provide it, it can be used as a tool for comparison and learning.I hope you can ask Annika or swaruu next time.

You are mixing up frequency and wave type here: The frequencies are the same for whatever wave-based "illness treatment" you wish to apply, and you can do that through different wave types and wave forms. But using the sound frequency spectrium only reduces your approach to a very small frequency range, which limits the efficiency while oftentimes producing annoying noise. The latter can be avoided by using a different wave generator than a speaker, though.

As for "Rife belongs to the electromagnetic wave type", if referring to the fake-science "EM wave definition", that is not correct because he uses different wave types and "normal" EM waves are just one of them. In fact, using other types than what fake-science teaches about is what heals best - and if done right even at any distances.

Or it is correct in a way, because in the end everything is electromagnetic anyways since matter - which is what sound waves are because they just move air (which is matter too) - is energy of "that wave type" too.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#186 2021-04-13 02:43:55

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

No need for ET assistance here: The various healing frequencies needed for illness treatments and body support are well-documented in the Rife wave healing technology.

I know rife, but the frequency rife uses belongs to electromagnetic wave, which will be difficult for ordinary people to use. I want to get some sound frequencies. Although there are also some healing sound frequencies on the Internet. However, if et can provide it, it can be used as a tool for comparison and learning.I hope you can ask Annika or swaruu next time.

You are mixing up frequency and wave type here: The frequencies are the same for whatever wave-based "illness treatment" you wish to apply, and you can do that through different wave types and wave forms. But using the sound frequency spectrium only reduces your approach to a very small frequency range, which limits the efficiency while oftentimes producing annoying noise. The latter can be avoided by using a different wave generator than a speaker, though.

As for "Rife belongs to the electromagnetic wave type", if referring to the fake-science "EM wave definition", that is not correct because he uses different wave types and "normal" EM waves are just one of them. In fact, using other types than what fake-science teaches about is what heals best - and if done right even at any distances.

Or it is correct in a way, because in the end everything is electromagnetic anyways since matter - which is what sound waves are because they just move air (which is matter too) - is energy of "that wave type" too.

We need alien data to compare. I want to know how much frequency they master and what is the difference between them and human beings.

Offline

#187 2021-04-13 07:16:57

Ananda
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

When we travel outside the body, we often encounter various cosmic beings, such as the Archangels, Deities etc. Can anyone here tell what the origin of the archangels is, like Archangel Michael. What is Kali Ma (known in hindu and scandinavia, rarely also in Ireland)
And I personally am very interested in what is the deity Ninhursag of Orion (also known as the Dragon Mother and Star Goddess) Thanks a lot for every answer, and maybe Gosha you could include it in the video.

Last edited by Ananda (2021-04-13 07:18:20)

Offline

#188 2021-04-14 03:42:52

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Why is Britain the country with the most crop circles in the world. What is the reason behind it?

Offline

#189 2021-04-14 13:02:01

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

I have a wondering. If the c*bal psychopaths decide to use nuclear warfare against human population with clashing two major nuclear powerful countries like USA and Russia, will that make Federation to interfere even before something like this happens? Or can the Federation threaten or convince the psychopaths in some way not to use nuclear weapons in their stupid warfare?

Offline

#190 2021-04-14 14:04:25

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

mitkobs wrote:

I have a wondering. If the c*bal psychopaths decide to use nuclear warfare against human population with clashing two major nuclear powerful countries like USA and Russia, will that make Federation to interfere even before something like this happens? Or can the Federation threaten or convince the psychopaths in some way not to use nuclear weapons in their stupid warfare?

As confirmed by the Taygetans and many other sources, there will be no major nuclear warfare due to ET interference. If that wouldn't be true, Humanity would already have been eradicated by a nuclear WW3 on several prevented occasions. Thus, all they can do in regards to nuclear weapons at this time is to use small tactical missiles.

On the other hand, there was a clear command to all "governments" and other organization that all active wars are to be ended (which they did), and that anyone starting a new one will be sent back to Source - which as per my information has happened several times already through the use of disintegration weapons, e.g. on whole battleship fleets or swarms of intercontinental missiles.

Every "government" is aware that starting a war will make them the first victim through external forces. This means that an actual war e.g. in the Ukraine region is unlikely or ended before it escalates, after which the aggressor will have lost everything.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#191 2021-04-14 14:39:27

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thank you Robert, let's hope you are right. I encountered before info that Federation is deactivating nuclear weapons all around the world. That will be important to be confirmed by our Taygetan friends if is true.

Offline

#192 2021-04-14 17:44:12

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hermion wrote:

Sounds very interesting, who made this command?

The command is coming from the Galactic Council which ensures that after the contractual end of Marduk's 16000 year reign all parties accept the new contract settings, in which Earth and Humanity is supposed to be free and without enslavement/oppression by those former regressive ET forces. The command was transmitted to the Cabals by Kim Goguen who oversees the planet and its resources at this time, and assists Humanity in rebuilding the planet.

The current battles are against the remnants, and whenever they break the contract (which e.g. means breaking the global "peace"), the respective perpetrators get eliminated.

This approach seems odd, but the alternative would be a global war against these remnants - which is exactly what they want anyways, so that won't happen. Instead, Kim is going a peaceful path of cutting off the Cabals from their sources of power until they cannot act anymore. Which just was finalized about two weeks ago, meaning that the fight will end once the Cabals run out of "juice" which they cannot replenish anymore.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#193 2021-04-14 20:59:54

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
Hermion wrote:

Sounds very interesting, who made this command?

The command is coming from the Galactic Council which ensures that after the contractual end of Marduk's 16000 year reign all parties accept the new contract settings, in which Earth and Humanity is supposed to be free and without enslavement/oppression by those former regressive ET forces. The command was transmitted to the Cabals by Kim Goguen who oversees the planet and its resources at this time, and assists Humanity in rebuilding the planet.

The current battles are against the remnants, and whenever they break the contract (which e.g. means breaking the global "peace"), the respective perpetrators get eliminated.

This approach seems odd, but the alternative would be a global war against these remnants - which is exactly what they want anyways, so that won't happen. Instead, Kim is going a peaceful path of cutting off the Cabals from their sources of power until they cannot act anymore. Which just was finalized about two weeks ago, meaning that the fight will end once the Cabals run out of "juice" which they cannot replenish anymore.

Who and what race is Kim Goguen? Reptiles?

Offline

#194 2021-04-14 21:21:38

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

WXMM wrote:

Who and what race is Kim Goguen? Reptiles?

Obviously not (regressive) Reptilian, otherwise she'd support the humanoid Dracos of the Cabals in their endeavor to "reset" Humanity, while in fact she opposes and destroys them and other regressive ETs on our planet that violate the peace contract.

She calls herself "99.8% original Eve DNA" (as per the definition of her quantum computer) and of the race "Rus" (hence the name "Russia"), which to my understanding refers to advanced Lyrans who created Earth's quantum computer (which Kim can control due to her DNA being accepted).

If you want to know more about her and what she does, you can check her (due to heavy censorship outdated) YouTube channel "SpeakProject", though only limited info can be found there and an internet search will result in lots of nonsense or even actively run Cabal disinformation sites, because she obviously is their arch enemy. I provide more information on my Discord channel and private servers - see my profile if interested.

P.S.: This forum thread is for a totally different purpose, so please create a new thread if this topic is of interest, or use an existing on that is about Kim


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#195 2021-04-15 01:52:13

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:

P.S.: This forum thread is for a totally different purpose, so please create a new thread if this topic is of interest, or use an existing on that is about Kim

What's so hard to understand in the above ?


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#196 2021-04-15 20:15:50

WXMM
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Who and what race is Kim Goguen? Reptiles?

Obviously not (regressive) Reptilian, otherwise she'd support the humanoid Dracos of the Cabals in their endeavor to "reset" Humanity, while in fact she opposes and destroys them and other regressive ETs on our planet that violate the peace contract.

She calls herself "99.8% original Eve DNA" (as per the definition of her quantum computer) and of the race "Rus" (hence the name "Russia"), which to my understanding refers to advanced Lyrans who created Earth's quantum computer (which Kim can control due to her DNA being accepted).

If you want to know more about her and what she does, you can check her (due to heavy censorship outdated) YouTube channel "SpeakProject", though only limited info can be found there and an internet search will result in lots of nonsense or even actively run Cabal disinformation sites, because she obviously is their arch enemy. I provide more information on my Discord channel and private servers - see my profile if interested.

P.S.: This forum thread is for a totally different purpose, so please create a new thread if this topic is of interest, or use an existing on that is about Kim

OK.

Offline

#197 2021-04-16 17:07:55

Scho'on Ta
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thanks you for your Videos,

I have a question to Stellar navigation in 2_6 or 2_7. There it is mentioned that time runs faster the more the consciousness of observer can process data. In an other video about learning teleportation from Yazi Swaruu it is told that time becomes slower when increasing the own frequency. I assume high frequency means high data processing of the consciousness too.

Further, it is known that time becomes slower  in an high awareness. In example during an accident. Particular events will be noted. So far this means high data processing of the observer/ consciousness slows time.

How can I combine this to the statement: High data processing increases time?

Further a note to the method to investigate unknown Stellar Regions (frequency mapping). One should use unmanned spacecraft with full and just in time telemetry, including acoustic sensors of the hull, passive detection of the surrounding and some biological elements on board. After this spacecraft comes back, a manned spacecraft can jump to this region.

May be the tygetians do this, than an interresting question is: what are the reasons for missing ships? Hostile situations?

Have a nice day


Proof every thing and keep the good things.

Offline

#198 2021-04-16 18:59:58

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Scho'on Ta wrote:

How can I combine this to the statement: High data processing increases time?

Higher frequency means higher data processing per "time unit", by that allowing more available "time" in the same amount of this "time" as others perceive them. This means that higher frequency beings can think, manifest, communicate and act faster than lower frequency beings - just like a faster PC can do many more things per "time unit".

One can consciously make use of that e.g. for the sleeping time where no time exists (since during that time the soul is "elsewhere"), which is the reason why we can dream (aka experience elsewhere) way more "time" than we actually sleep. If one learns to "do stuff" (like manifestation, regeneration, etc.) during this timeless period of sleep, one can make way more use of the sleeping time than one actually is sleeping. This does need training and probably further explanations.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#199 2021-04-16 22:58:44

Scho'on Ta
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Thanks robert369.

I think a further point to consider is the difference between subjective sensation of time and the physical length of lets say one second, dominated by the consciousness of the source or a local collective.


Proof every thing and keep the good things.

Offline

#200 2021-04-16 23:01:11

Robert369
Member

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Scho'on Ta wrote:

I think a further point to consider is the difference between subjective sensation of time and the physical length of lets say one second, dominated by the consciousness of the source or a local collective.

There is no "physical length" of time, as time is neither physical nor anything else, but simply an individually perceived sequence of actions which's speed is defined by the own consciousness. At best, collective agreements can make people use the same standards, but otherwise it is subjective only. You might want to re-watch the videos about time if this is unclear.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB