You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-16 14:23:27

Richard93

Does Bashar and Sassani race have the same agenda as Federation?

Hey friends! smile I would like to know your opinions on something which is going on my mind for months. I studied the information from Yazhi regarding manifestation, timelines etc and also Bashars perspective. When I compare it there is not much information difference regarding individual reality manifestation but much difference with topic of collective manifestation and what to do with this current agenda. Yazhi told to us that collective timeline is broken and taking action is absolutely necessary whereas Bashar is telling humanity that there is no such a thing like changing the world only to shift (escape) to the collective reality you prefer by changing your frequency and you shouldnt focus on whats happening outside and mainly follow your excitement. So I am wondering could Bashar and Sassani race have the same agenda as Federation being permissive and not telling the whole truth to the humanity with some secret agenda? I noticed that many starseeds have Bashars information as the number one holy grail worldwide like its the best source of information and are following it fully. I also met in person starseeds with various origins and majority of them have more or less Bashars typical mindset. Of course I dont want to look like I got something against Bashar but to me something is kind of fishy so thatswhy I would like to know your perspectives if I could be just paranoid (because there is so much misinformation currently) or there could be really something not okay about him/them.

Thank you! smile

Richard

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2021-04-17 06:41:59

Bigfeet_E

Re: Does Bashar and Sassani race have the same agenda as Federation?

I don't see much difference between both perpectives tbh.
Both exclamate self responsability from a individual level wich aligns with the mindset of collective group you prefer.

Action on the one hand refers to claiming this self realisation and not stranding in fear based victimhood, rendering one in blind obedience to outside 'authority' that has been pushed on us for so long. The 'broken' timeline, to me, refers to the split push of smaller collectives versus a more global collective, like a raffled steel cable that actually exists of multiple smaller versions of steel cable, to use an analogy. As the level of adversity grows, the further the line raffles, so to speak. But this is a process in time. It is still one cable and along the line they can merge again in one way or another by the way a new defined collective consensus agreement can unfold.

Bashar's shift refers to the inner process of re-educating revaluating your beliefsystem in order to adjust in the most natural manner, towards self realisation. He explains the mechanics of shifting. All change starts from within, making it your basis that you can then ex-press outwardly to manifest. That way you will act from your own truth, untill you find errors in that truth and adjust once more.

A collective is a concensus reality of individuals, so everything you are responsible of is on an individual basis first. The dynamic of collectives form themselves by the nature of attraction. So there is no need trying to adjust a collective to your individual reality. So in that way your participation is aligned with this perticular collective wich in turn can influence by example others who are aligned with more fear based, unconsious reactive collectives.

The goal is the same from where i stand. Claiming self responsible realisation and then acting and creating in a harmonised and free way, to the best of our ability. Many challenges will come knocking our door to test our resolve, part of the process. So the only difference i see here is from where, wich pov, one starts to explain things.

#3 2021-04-17 08:12:47

Richard93

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I don't see much difference between both perpectives tbh.
Both exclamate self responsability from a individual level wich aligns with the mindset of collective group you prefer.

Action on the one hand refers to claiming this self realisation and not stranding in fear based victimhood, rendering one in blind obedience to outside 'authority' that has been pushed on us for so long. The 'broken' timeline, to me, refers to the split push of smaller collectives versus a more global collective, like a raffled steel cable that actually exists of multiple smaller versions of steel cable, to use an analogy. As the level of adversity grows, the further the line raffles, so to speak. But this is a process in time. It is still one cable and along the line they can merge again in one way or another by the way a new defined collective consensus agreement can unfold.

Bashar's shift refers to the inner process of re-educating revaluating your beliefsystem in order to adjust in the most natural manner, towards self realisation. He explains the mechanics of shifting. All change starts from within, making it your basis that you can then ex-press outwardly to manifest. That way you will act from your own truth, untill you find errors in that truth and adjust once more.

A collective is a concensus reality of individuals, so everything you are responsible of is on an individual basis first. The dynamic of collectives form themselves by the nature of attraction. So there is no need trying to adjust a collective to your individual reality. So in that way your participation is aligned with this perticular collective wich in turn can influence by example others who are aligned with more fear based, unconsious reactive collectives.

The goal is the same from where i stand. Claiming self responsible realisation and then acting and creating in a harmonised and free way, to the best of our ability. Many challenges will come knocking our door to test our resolve, part of the process. So the only difference i see here is from where, wich pov, one starts to explain things.

Thank you for your explanation. smile I understand what you mean but which is going on my mind is that Yazhi, Aneeka and others are emphasizing the public disobedience and saying NO to all of this as absolutely necessary. About one week ago Gosia shared with us short message from Aneeka that there is 95% chance that in a few months vaccinated people will begin to die on cancers, autoimmune diseases etc (falsely associated with Covid deaths) which will result in pushing mandatory vaccines agenda. Bashar would say that this is fear based perspective and you just need to shift from collective reality like that. In my personal experience with starseeds who are followers of Bashar, they are going on nasal swab tests every week like its okay, they are saying that we shoudlnt be worried about vaccines because we shifted to the collective reality where vaccines arent harmful or deadly, 3D agenda cant reach you because you are looking at it just through glass, we shifted to the collective reality timeline where there are no crazy things regarding Cabal because we got now totally different past etc. Last year I did "collective reality shifting experiment". During summer until end of September I didnt focus on Covid at all, I just lived like there is no such a thing in collective reality and mainly focused on my excitement like Bashar is emphasizing. Well of course I didnt follow any Covid restrictions because I focused on shifting to the collective reality where its non existent and the result was: I had problem with police, I coudlnt get to any groceries without mask, I was thrown out of groceries because I was there during "elderly people hours" etc. I was experimenting with this for months. You see my point? What I mean is in my opinion collective reality topic is much much much more complex than individual reality one. Another case is that starseeds I met have tendency to excuse vaccines that they cant be that bad and are willing to get them because they wanna travel again etc. So I see various negative impacts on people who take this "collective reality easy shifting" very serious and like its the solution to all of this. I also noticed that on Bashars website is recommendation to follow WHO Covid guidelines which is kind of weird information on official website so who knows what to think about that. smile

Richard

#4 2021-04-17 10:41:40

Bigfeet_E

Well notice that guiding does only set out a basic for you to grow from by your own intuition.

They are not 'enforced rules' by government wich imply violation of those rules will get you in to clashes with the current dominating agreement of the collective you live with in your environment. If you choose to actively go against this dominant collective belief, of course you'll have to be aware that it invites clashes to occur. If you'd say i'll do this mask thing only in the shop just to not ruffle any others beliefs feathers and not because you belief the false narrative they'll leave you alone. That's what i do. Once out the mask comes off, no matter what ppl belief. I'm not on private property (shop) any longer and that same collective doesn't mind it that much anymore. So you walk the line between individual freedom and collective agreement without to much fuzz.

And now for what 'followers of Bashar' say versus what you belief to be true, it is much of the same really. It is not that these followers now hold the authorising voice because they are 'followers of Bashar'. No sir, they have created their understandings of his teachings and applied it as they see fit, but that doesn't nessecarily mean their way is now the correct way. I can't count the facepalms and laughs i had when watching Bashar Q&A sessions when followers come with some most odd questions and situations they deal with, and where he in return guides their missapplications back to their misinterpreted definitions. "Watch your definitions" is what he mentions quit often. Then usually guides this person to the root of their problem.

So don't focuss on their beliefs either if you think it isn't true to your understanding. That is the same blind herd behaviour. The road to self realisation is paved by our own efforts ... in relation to the environment we are immersed with. You learn to seek out yourself to be your own guide as it goes. Otherwise you're just placing responsability again 'outside' of yourself. Navigating self and the environment is one of these tasks in the packet, so to speak.

I don't belief for one second Bashar says : " Now you MUST do swab tests, take vaccines and OBEY covid guidelines everywhere/anywhere because if you belief it will not hurt you, you're good. " No, he's guiding listeners to approach it with a balance, by your own intuition. He doesn't say :"Thou shalt not..." either , but leaves us to make up our own mind and leaves room to learn from our mistakes.

What the Taygetan spokespersons do is warning us of potential dangers in this crucial time and encourage us to awaken from the apathy of blind beliefs. They don't say to pick up the literal sword and go to literal war , yet speak of non compliance of the selfdestructive narrative. A warrior picks his/her battles from a self responsive position and how far they will take it. I mean, there may be moments that actually require self defense in a literal sense, depending on the situation. But most of the time it does not come to that and does not invoke that deliberately either. He/She stands firm on their conviction and navigates the waters aswell.

I hope you see these 2 pov's actually align and complement eachother. Guidelines are tools for navigation, but we're the traveller that uses them to pave our way. Either way you can be the example wich others can pick up on.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-04-17 10:50:55)

#5 2021-04-18 06:38:47

Richard93

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Well notice that guiding does only set out a basic for you to grow from by your own intuition.

They are not 'enforced rules' by government wich imply violation of those rules will get you in to clashes with the current dominating agreement of the collective you live with in your environment. If you choose to actively go against this dominant collective belief, of course you'll have to be aware that it invites clashes to occur. If you'd say i'll do this mask thing only in the shop just to not ruffle any others beliefs feathers and not because you belief the false narrative they'll leave you alone. That's what i do. Once out the mask comes off, no matter what ppl belief. I'm not on private property (shop) any longer and that same collective doesn't mind it that much anymore. So you walk the line between individual freedom and collective agreement without to much fuzz.

And now for what 'followers of Bashar' say versus what you belief to be true, it is much of the same really. It is not that these followers now hold the authorising voice because they are 'followers of Bashar'. No sir, they have created their understandings of his teachings and applied it as they see fit, but that doesn't nessecarily mean their way is now the correct way. I can't count the facepalms and laughs i had when watching Bashar Q&A sessions when followers come with some most odd questions and situations they deal with, and where he in return guides their missapplications back to their misinterpreted definitions. "Watch your definitions" is what he mentions quit often. Then usually guides this person to the root of their problem.

So don't focuss on their beliefs either if you think it isn't true to your understanding. That is the same blind herd behaviour. The road to self realisation is paved by our own efforts ... in relation to the environment we are immersed with. You learn to seek out yourself to be your own guide as it goes. Otherwise you're just placing responsability again 'outside' of yourself. Navigating self and the environment is one of these tasks in the packet, so to speak.

I don't belief for one second Bashar says : " Now you MUST do swab tests, take vaccines and OBEY covid guidelines everywhere/anywhere because if you belief it will not hurt you, you're good. " No, he's guiding listeners to approach it with a balance, by your own intuition. He doesn't say :"Thou shalt not..." either , but leaves us to make up our own mind and leaves room to learn from our mistakes.

What the Taygetan spokespersons do is warning us of potential dangers in this crucial time and encourage us to awaken from the apathy of blind beliefs. They don't say to pick up the literal sword and go to literal war , yet speak of non compliance of the selfdestructive narrative. A warrior picks his/her battles from a self responsive position and how far they will take it. I mean, there may be moments that actually require self defense in a literal sense, depending on the situation. But most of the time it does not come to that and does not invoke that deliberately either. He/She stands firm on their conviction and navigates the waters aswell.

I hope you see these 2 pov's actually align and complement eachother. Guidelines are tools for navigation, but we're the traveller that uses them to pave our way. Either way you can be the example wich others can pick up on.

Thank you Bigfeet for description of your perspective I appreciate that! smile

#6 2021-04-19 14:40:22

Bigfeet_E

You're welcome wink

Board footer