You are not logged in.

#201 2021-04-19 20:12:28

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

ro2778 wrote:

Pfizer vaccine under a microscope:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjtrqw2XPP4X/

I'd think that those are morgellons, just what they also add to the masks these days for people to breath them in.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#202 2021-04-21 15:31:15

Albert

Reiner, excellent video. You say 20% still have a brain. Where I am, it seems about 75% of that 20% hide it well. The old Hermann Goering line, “the bigger the lie, the easier it will be for people to believe” is being tested again, sadly, with great results. Just hope all this comes to light before they run out of volunteers to get a shot. Once they run out of volunteers, then things will really get ugly. As a follower of David Icke since 2012, i knew all this was coming but assumed it would be more gradual and take much longer. But as mentioned in your video, the time table went from 2050 to 2030 and them I guess they said, ‘no time like the present’.

Last edited by Albert (2021-04-21 15:35:40)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#203 2021-04-22 12:58:22

Robert369

The below movie (from Rumble)is about the recent worldwide gatherings of people on 2021-03-20 against the Covid measures and the NWO agenda behind it:

THE PUSHBACK | Oracle Films | The Day the World Stood Together

The video is badly censored on YouTube and requires a lot of personal data to get it, hence I didn't provide that link anymore. But see the YouTube movie description below:
_____
On March 20th 2021, people in over 40 countries across the world gathered in peaceful unison for a worldwide demonstration - to oppose disproportionate government measures threatening the very foundation of their rights and freedoms. This huge international effort was appallingly misrepresented and downright ignored by the mainstream media.

Produced by Oracle Films, in collaboration with CoviLeaks and independent journalists in over 40 nations – this documentary is an authentic account of what really happened on March 20th, what protestors worldwide were standing against, and why the media went to such lengths to conceal the truth.

https://t.me/OracleFilms

⁣Share. Download. Reupload: https://we.tl/t-mp90sST0Ts

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#204 2021-04-22 19:34:40

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Sharing! smile

Robert369 wrote:

The below movie (from Rumble)is about the recent worldwide gatherings of people on 2021-03-20 against the Covid measures and the NWO agenda behind it:

THE PUSHBACK | Oracle Films | The Day the World Stood Together

The video is badly censored on YouTube and requires a lot of personal data to get it, hence I didn't provide that link anymore. But see the YouTube movie description below:
_____
On March 20th 2021, people in over 40 countries across the world gathered in peaceful unison for a worldwide demonstration - to oppose disproportionate government measures threatening the very foundation of their rights and freedoms. This huge international effort was appallingly misrepresented and downright ignored by the mainstream media.

Produced by Oracle Films, in collaboration with CoviLeaks and independent journalists in over 40 nations – this documentary is an authentic account of what really happened on March 20th, what protestors worldwide were standing against, and why the media went to such lengths to conceal the truth.

https://t.me/OracleFilms

⁣Share. Download. Reupload: https://we.tl/t-mp90sST0Ts

#205 2021-04-22 20:40:07

Albert

Well, for those that had considered Trump a possible savior in the COVID Pysop for the US, this article (April 22) should let you know where he stands. As Robert has pointed out numerous times, both the white hats and the black hats, want you dead sad

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-22- … ience.html

Excerpts...

....According to Trump, there is no reason for anyone to skip the jab because “every medication” carries with it “some risk.” Taking a precautionary approach, even for an alleged virus that almost nobody develops symptoms from, is “deranged pseudo-science,” according to Trump.

“The federal pause on the J&J shot makes no sense,” Trump complained. “Why is the Biden White House letting insanely risk-averse bureaucrats run the show?....

....Trump says that it is “sheer lunacy” for Resident Joe Biden “to delay millions of vaccinations and feed fears among the vax-resistant.”

Last edited by Albert (2021-04-23 09:23:48)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#206 2021-04-22 23:26:17

Robert369

Important information

It now is known and visible everywhere that the Covid fake-vaxx can be transferred to unvaxxed people over distance, likely either through nano-particles or radiation/waves. Ontop of this, vaxxed males will make unvaxxed females infertile when having sex. Naturally, the closer the distance to or more intimate with vaxxed people, the stronger the effect.

The result is that many people who are near vaxxed people receive various illness symptoms and females receive issues with their menstruation.

Known protection against this is having a high frequency and being generally healthy and/or detoxified, and a protection device will help too.

Once affected by such "remote transfer vaxxing", active detoxification and EMPs against the nano-bots are advised.

Also, we just got a confirmation from the inventor of "NanoSoma" that it eradicates and flushes out the spike proteins, and even helps people who have been injected with the mRNA cocktail to have little to no symptoms so far.
See the product available here: https://we.toldyouso.com/nanosoma/

(Yes, this is sort of an advert for a product (not mine!) but it is essential to know about such during these times)

#207 2021-04-23 00:19:06

Bigfeet_E

Robert369 wrote:

Important information

It now is known and visible everywhere that the Covid fake-vaxx can be transferred to unvaxxed people over distance, likely either through nano-particles or radiation/waves. Ontop of this, vaxxed males will make unvaxxed females infertile when having sex. Naturally, the closer the distance to or more intimate with vaxxed people, the stronger the effect.

The result is that many people who are near vaxxed people receive various illness symptoms and females receive issues with their menstruation.

Known protection against this is having a high frequency and being generally healthy and/or detoxified, and a protection device will help too.

Once affected by such "remote transfer vaxxing", active detoxification and EMPs against the nano-bots are advised.

Also, we just got a confirmation from the inventor of "NanoSoma" that it eradicates and flushes out the spike proteins, and even helps people who have been injected with the mRNA cocktail to have little to no symptoms so far.

(Yes, this is sort of an advert for a product (not mine!) but it is essential to know about such during these times)

I'm having skeptical thoughts about these jumping prions claim and radiation/waves part.
The sex transferrance seems more likely to be the risk factor. I mean, are we going down the road of having fear again and start practicing 'social distancing' and 'masks' in order to avoid this type of contamination dangers ? And how do we know anyone is vaxxed ? Yeahh, same old technique isn't it ...
Could this be a tale send out that now many new 'hospitalised covid cases' are amongst the very vaccinated ones, covering the expected increase of illnesses of these very vaxxed people as was predicted to going to happen some time ago ?
https://rumble.com/vftpdz-dr.-harvey-ri … nated.html

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-04-23 00:47:28)

#208 2021-04-23 00:48:40

Robert369

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I'm having skeptical thoughts about these jumping prions claim and radiation/waves part.
The sex transferrance seems more likely to be the risk factor. I mean, are we going down the road of having fear again and start practicing 'social distancing' and 'masks' in order to avoid this type of contamination dangers ? And how do we know anyone is vaxxed ? Yeahh, same old technique isn't it ...

I am not speaking of "prions" and other funny buzz words but of actual people with actual symptoms and issues who contacted me to find explanation and help. This is not about "more social distancing", not even about "stopping further vaxxing", but about "eliminating the existing vaxxes" because they spread on their own, at least for a while (hence they need to get refreshed, if the Cabals get their wishes).

You may or may not believe this, that's up to you to decide, but let me just name one example of several people who contacted me during the last days to get advice: An unvaxxed lady who's husband was fake-vaxxed (quite a typical constellation) got menstruational problems since two days after that (without having had sex), resulting in two menstruations within one week.

Further examples about health issues after people in the family were vaxxed exist aplenty. With the above mechanics it is not needed to vaccinate everyone, but only do so for a portion of the people, while death and infertility spread by itself. Parallel to this they play the distraction game with new Covid rules, or removal of them, etc., keeping people occupied - while time works against them.

In the end everyone decides their own path, and those who understand what's at stake will take preventive measures as described just to be safe. If more information is needed I might help out.

#209 2021-04-23 01:09:42

Merri

Hello everyone! I just made an account here for convenience and because of youtube censorship issues. I thought it would be safer to ask here instead. Earlier on Gosia's Cosmic agency community page, I wrote the following: Recently on Bit chute, Rumble, and Brighton, these videos are appearing (here are some examples I saved: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fm6UKmIVqdoc/ & https://www.bitchute.com/video/BzpqJqFuUVv2/ )

Is this fearmonger or is there some sort of truth to this? Nanotechnology in the experimental covid vaccine that people are getting is apparently affecting those who didn't get the experimental vaccination just by standing near them. As someone who's 20 weeks pregnant; my husband being in the military has to get it eventually ( it isn't mandatory but voluntary as of now.) I'm somewhat concern and hoping it's a fearmonger so I can get these out-of-wack-hormones back in line.

#210 2021-04-23 01:15:05

Robert369

Merri wrote:

Hello everyone! I just made an account here for convenience and because of youtube censorship issues. I thought it would be safer to ask here instead. Earlier on Gosia's Cosmic agency community page, I wrote the following: Recently on Bit chute, Rumble, and Brighton, these videos are appearing (here are some examples I saved: https://www.bitchute.com/video/fm6UKmIVqdoc/ & https://www.bitchute.com/video/BzpqJqFuUVv2/ )

Is this fearmonger or is there some sort of truth to this? Nanotechnology in the experimental covid vaccine that people are getting is apparently affecting those who didn't get the experimental vaccination just by standing near them. As someone who's 20 weeks pregnant; my husband being in the military has to get it eventually ( it isn't mandatory but voluntary as of now.) I'm somewhat concern and hoping it's a fearmonger so I can get these out-of-wack-hormones back in line.

Sadly this is no fearmonger but true and goes along what I posted right above your message and further up.

As for militaries, I cannot foresee it to become mandatory, and most soldiers refuse it as it should be - and so must your hubby if he wants a family.

#211 2021-04-23 16:49:16

Gosia
Administrator

I will try to get some information about this from Aneeka, if possible. Thank you. This is truly outrageous.

#212 2021-04-23 17:08:11

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

I will try to get some information about this from Aneeka, if possible. Thank you. This is truly outrageous.

Thank you, and maybe you can make a short video on this truly hot topic. I would happily be available for a discussion of the topic via private means or even Discord, if that is of interest.

#213 2021-04-23 18:41:40

Robert369

Famous anti-Covid activist lawyer Rainer Fuellmich  is going for the big fish now:

Lawyers to sue WHO for 'misleading world over COVID-19 outbreak'

#214 2021-04-23 18:47:51

Robert369

Something noteworthy from the past to compare with today's ongoings:

Pfizer sued in 2009

#215 2021-04-23 20:30:08

Bigfeet_E

Did look up some footage around this new 'shedding' phenomena pointed out by Robert369 .
Found this all combined : http://www.truthunmasked.org/p/stay-away.html and
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/kate-she … 7oosG.html

After some brainstorming in what i've learned about the sars2/covid , wich are exosomes, both backed up by Taygetan team and Earth scientists explanations (like dr Kaufmann and many more), perhaps the mechanism is working on a similar basis with this shedding bussiness. Vaxxed people are developing mass doses of exosomes aswell and act as 'infocarriers' while expelled from the body through its natural system, picked up by people in their surroundings and alerting their immunity system. Targetted proteins are then being attacked by their own immunity system triggering these results by design. All in line with the germ terrain theory is what i mean. Anyway, just a thought.

Some questions that come to mind :
Would this carry ot the same bio programming as the gene altering therapy ?
Does nano particles jump along with exosomes ?
Is 5 G radiation waves again involved and if so, how would the targetting of specific disease consequences work ?
Timing of incubationrate of effect seems not to follow a consequent pattern ?
Chainreaction of combined elements part of the cause ?

Robert369 wrote:

Thx Robert, for the link. Might want to add for others that the video in there is best downloaded in order to adjust the playspeed on a player on yr computer (like GOM player for example). For me it was over normal speed and nearly impossible to follow.
It was pretty interesting but checking the dr. 's website products are damn high. The other link in there with the nano-sprays is worth further investigation though.

EDIT : first comment from a spiritual healer i happen to had contact with, made a little vid about it: SHEDDING ?

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-04-23 23:24:18)

#216 2021-04-23 20:44:16

Robert369

In regards to the passive Covaxx spreading:

Besides me having been contacted personally, here are a couple of links with reports that show the above problem of jabbed people negatively affecting un-jabbed people to be real:

Unvaccinated Women Report Miscarriages After Interactions with Vaccinated People

Unintentional effects of the Covid-19 vaccines should be expected as the vaccines are still on trial until 2023, but many of these adverse effects have startled the unvaccinated.

The reports began with an unvaccinated Instagram user sharing with her followers that after years of regular cycles she missed her menstrual cycle two months in a row. Shortly after she shared her experience, the woman began noticing mainstream news articles drawing a connection between menstrual issues and the covid vaccine.

After hypothesizing that women’s negative reaction to the experimental mRNA vaccines- even if they’re unvaccinated- may be due to shedding, many other women started sharing their testimonies.

The account went from 9,000 followers to 30,000 in less than 24 hours as she started sharing the testimonies.

STAY AWAY (WARNING)

The doctor speaking in the video is Dr. Lawrence Palevsky. He is a renowned board certified pediatrician, published author, and sought-after lecturer.

-> various explanations, testimonies, pictures and videos

Stay Away from Vaxxed People | Nurse Warns

-> links to video and article

I am not a fan of fear-mongering and even less of causing division, but it is important that this topic doesn't get ignored but instead adequate measures for detoxification, denanofication, etc. are taken. Since healthy high frequency beings cannot be affected by this madness, it would be them to assist with curing others if those wish such.

Thus I advise the below:

The vaccine aims at the eradication of Humanity through only vaccinating a couple of million people with a disease that spreads, makes ill and infertile, and kills !

Even if the fake-vaccine substances will decline over time (hence the need for repeating the vaxxing often), their damage done (e.g. infertility) might remain. Thus, if nothing gets done, many of those sleeping ones are likely to not make it into the great future that lies ahead once the Cabals are down.

And while there exist means for protection and also for most acute problems, for the time being it is advisable to stay away from prolonged/close contact with covaxxed people until the substances wore off.

Now is the time to actively do something about it - starting with raising one's frequency, detoxification, EMP'ing of nano-bots, living/eating healthy, avoiding radiation, etc..

Please share the above and the original post on this topic further up as much as possible (either text or link to here) !

#217 2021-04-24 01:17:33

SenexPetrovic

Robert369 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

Pfizer vaccine under a microscope:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qjtrqw2XPP4X/

I'd think that those are morgellons, just what they also add to the masks these days for people to breath them in.

The thing here is, scientifically doctors do not agree whether Morguellons exist or not, whether it is a parasitic disease or a kind of self-induced schizophrenia, it is clear that the so-called "morguellons" exist and it must be nanotechnology as documented by Harald Kautz- Vella, the point is that if medical science does not accept the facts, it is because it is part of the game, a mixture of nanotech + black goo + GMO vaccine experiments. If that is spreading we can't get away from people, someone grows our food, someone cooks your ready meals or packs or canning your groceries. I think that as we have been told, part of the game is in the details, inducing hysteria, fostering fear, and it is only fought with raising the vibration, self-renewing our genetics, which in some way or another will be being attacked physically or mentally / spiritually. Leave chemical medicine and return to natural, A few days ago I highlighted how doctors are against "natural" because it promotes antivaxxers, the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation wants to rule out breastfeeding as "natural" to kill the last resort of natural health and lock ourselves in their chemical and modified science.
Sharing 2 links, Greetings to everyone! ?

Breastfeeding:
https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/ … /e20154154

Mental programming in the movies:
https://youtu.be/WvGCNyEGIYE

#218 2021-04-24 13:32:13

Robert369

Robert369 wrote:

Here's something highly interesting from Telegram on the topic of NanoSoma:

<someone>

When I look at the process clairvoyantly I’m seeing that the person’s etheric energy (life force) is being raised by nanosoma so they can clear out the spike proteins themselves.  This is great, AND there are other products that do the same thing.

Robert369c

Perfect description, thank you for that ! In fact, nobody can heal another but every healing must come from within. Thus healing substances can at best support the self-healing, while "medicine" just treats the symptoms.

#219 2021-04-24 23:10:32

Robert369

Yet another official statement about the direct toxicity of one of the fake-vaccines, making sure even further that anyone who is (informed and) in the slightest awakenable won't take it:

REPORT: Pfizer Vaccine Confirmed To Cause Neurodegenerative Diseases - National File
A new report has determined the Pfizer vaccine can cause Alzheimer's and other conditions

#220 2021-04-24 23:22:02

Robert369

...and more on it, for those who still need such to wake up people:

German Microbiologist: “They are Killing People with these COVID Vaccines” to Reduce the World’s Population
In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population.

Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific.

Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand.

Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body.

Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment. This is from our Rumble channel. It should be available on our Bitchute channel soon also.

No Jab for me !
Here are all the reasons to say No to the mRNA jab.

Pic of unjabbed infected by jabbed person

#221 2021-04-25 09:03:36

07wideeyes

Does anyone here, Robert or anybody else, have any recommendations re. EMP purchase? I had never heard of such devices until Yazhi mentioned them in the 'Maitre & PCR tests' video. She said 'medium strength' EMP is needed - 9 v battery not sufficient, but 900W EMP will fry nanobots in PCR tests. It seems like a sensible investment at the moment!

Thanks for the honest and non-hysterical info and reports here, folks.

#222 2021-04-25 10:52:10

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

Does anyone here, Robert or anybody else, have any recommendations re. EMP purchase? I had never heard of such devices until Yazhi mentioned them in the 'Maitre & PCR tests' video. She said 'medium strength' EMP is needed - 9 v battery not sufficient, but 900W EMP will fry nanobots in PCR tests. It seems like a sensible investment at the moment!

I wouldn't know of any such devices but have suggestions for building such device on my private server, where you have signed up already, though such requires technical skills and carefulness due to the involved high voltages which makes such devices potentially dangerous (thus I won't publicly post about it - YouTube is your friend).

But it is important to understand that the advice of "900W" is not quite accurate and at best a general number to get an idea of what size - by fake-science standards - is about needed. Instead, for those who have understanding and skills to build such: Since Watts are Voltage x Amperes, and the two components can be used separately, such device can be build with much less power and same result if using high voltage and high current after another and not at the same time, which has the same effect for nanobot frying.

This means that a short current and a short voltage spike into suitable coils will do the trick, which e.g. can be achieved by using a car battery as such have a high impulse power output (which is needed to start the car).

As using high voltages/currents/power spikes can be lethal, I do not wish people without sufficient skills and understanding to try this, hence I will not provide further details here but offer to get contacted directly if such interest exists.

#223 2021-04-25 11:15:23

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I wouldn't know of any such devices to be purchasable, but have suggestions for building such on my private server, where you have signed up already, though such requires technical skills and carefulness due to the involved high voltages which makes such devices potentially dangerous (thus I won't publicly post about it - YouTube is your friend).

But it is important to understand that the advice of "900W" is not quite accurate and at best a general number to get an idea of what size - by fake-science standards - is about needed. Instead, for those who have understanding and skills to build such: Since Watts are Voltage x Amperes, and the two components can be used separately, such device can be build with much less power and same result if using high voltage and high current after another and not at the same time, which has the same effect for nanobot frying.

This means that a short current and a short voltage spike into suitable coils will do the trick, which e.g. can be achieved by using a car battery as such have a high impulse power output (which is needed to start the car).

As using high voltages/currents/power spikes can be lethal, I do not wish people without sufficient skills and understanding to try this, hence I will not provide further details here but offer to get contacted directly if such interest exists.

Many thanks for your reply, Robert. I'll have a proper look on your server, in fact I could have thought to look there anyway. My 'technical skills' for such activities are pretty low, and I'd rather stick around for a while in this incarnation if I can, since it's all pretty interesting and educational. But I'll see what I can make of it.

#224 2021-04-27 06:45:17

Robert369

While there's no point in reviving this old Trump thread for anyone in this forum, especially with the latest Covid and Covax related developments this could be useful to help others who still are believing in Trump to wake up:

Trump email announcement says refusing Covid-19 vaccination is “deranged pseudoscience"
https://prepareforchange.net/2021/04/26 … doscience/

Full article text below.
_____

Trump email announcement says refusing Covid-19 vaccination is “deranged pseudoscience"
April 26, 2021

In an email blast sent out to his supporters on Monday, former President Donald Trump bashed those who are just saying no to the experimental Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) gene therapy injections being administered under his “Operation Warp Speed” mass vaccination scheme.

According to Trump, there is no reason for anyone to skip the jab because “every medication” carries with it “some risk.” Taking a precautionary approach, even for an alleged virus that almost nobody develops symptoms from, is “deranged pseudo-science,” according to Trump.

“The federal pause on the J&J shot makes no sense,” Trump complained. “Why is the Biden White House letting insanely risk-averse bureaucrats run the show?".

Trump is referring, of course, to the federal government’s temporary halt on all further administration of Johnson & Johnson’s Chinese Virus injection, which just like every other emergency use authorization (EUA) jab currently being administered is linked to deadly blood clots.

In Trump’s view, most people are not experiencing these blood clots immediately after injection so there is no reason to stop the highly profitable, zero-liability operation from proceeding.

“Just six people out of the nearly 7 million who’ve gotten the Johnson & Johnson vaccine reported blood clots,” Trump further whined. “The condition is more common in the general population, and every vaccine – indeed, every medication – carries some risk, including the Moderna and Pfizer jabs.”

Today, I got the shot!!! I hope that you do too!
Thank you Nurse Torres!!! ? pic.twitter.com/gPL1Mecv1G
— Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) April 14, 2021

Despite several years back while running for president in 2016 expressing his own “anti-vaccine” sentiments, Trump has now decided to take aim at those “resisting” the latest experimental injections from Big Pharma, which are not even approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Trump says that it is “sheer lunacy” for Resident Joe Biden “to delay millions of vaccinations and feed fears among the vax-resistant.”

“Indeed, this moronic move is a gift to the anti-vax movement,” Trump added in the email. “The science bureaucrats are fueling that deranged pseudo-science.”

You can read the full press release below as tweeted by the Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN):

President Trump’s statement on Biden’s vaccine plan: pic.twitter.com/03WUPMouYj
— RSBN ?? (@RSBNetwork) April 17, 2021

**Trump was the catalyst for the “new normal”**

Many seem to have forgotten that it was Trump who declared a “national emergency” with regards to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) back on March 13, 2020. This opened up the door for nationwide lockdowns, mask mandates and other authoritarian impositions.

Not long after his declaration, Trump announced the launch of Operation Warp Speed, which promised a “fast-tracked” vaccine scheme to be rolled out at “warp speed.”

Now, thanks to Trump, Americans are being coerced into getting jabbed as a condition of returning back to “normal.” Governments around the world, including here in the United States, are also now talking about forcing people to carry around “vaccine passports” to prove they were injected as a condition of entry into stores.

Colleges and universities all across the country are already announcing that in order for students to return to on-campus learning this fall, they will need to get injected with one of Trump’s rushed-to-market Wuhan flu shots.

“Trump went along with the scam giving the criminals everything they wanted by signing off on trillion-dollar sellouts and strengthening the corrupt medical industrial establishments, allowing criminal politicians to destroy America and the world,” wrote one discouraged commenter at Big League Politics about the downfall of Trump, who appears to be in a delusional state of mind.

“Now, he stupidly doubles down on his heinous crimes by belligerently feigning innocence and selling the toxic crap they call a Covid-19 vaccine. The dude actually thinks he has a chance to be president again.”

More related news stories about the fallout from Trump’s Operation Warp Speed debacle can be found at Pandemic.news.

Sources for this article include:
BigLeaguePolitics.com
NaturalNews.com
NaturalNews.com

#225 2021-04-27 10:04:02

sam12369

Paul Schreyer: Pandemic simulation games – Preparation for a new era?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WUv5SV5Hg

Political decisions during the Corona crisis did not come out of the blue. The "war on viruses" began back in the 1990s as the "war on bioterror." Research shows: For more than twenty years since then, pandemic scenarios have been repeatedly rehearsed in simulation exercises, first in the U.S., later coordinated internationally. The titles of these exercises are reminiscent of Hollywood productions: "Dark Winter" (2001), "Global Mercury" (2003), "Atlantic Storm" (2005) or "Clade X" (2018). High-ranking government representatives as well as well-known journalists were involved, most recently, at "Event 201" in October 2019, also board members of large global corporations. After the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a coronavirus pandemic in 2020, many of the measures that had been rehearsed and discussed for years were implemented globally.

Passages like the following appeared in scripts as early as 20 years ago: "The sight of an armed military presence in US cities has provoked protests about curtailment of civil liberties (...) The question is, however, how do we enforce it and to what degree? How much force do you use to keep people in their homes?" In the event of a pandemic, "basic civil liberties such as freedom of assembly or travel" could no longer „taken for granted". Restrictions on liberty, as well as mass vaccinations, were regular features of the planning games.

This lecture will chronologically trace how these exercises came about, who organized them, and what parallels the scripts have to the current situation. Is the virus just a pretext for a longer-planned global transformation? And was a severe stock market quake in September 2019 perhaps the real trigger for the global lockdown?

Table of contents:

0:00:00 Pandemic exercisces - Preparation for a new era?

0:02:23 Era of the Cold War 1945 - 1990

0:05:05 The USA without an enemy

0:17:05 Bioterror exercises 1990 - 2005

0:23:51 The Exercise “Dark Winter”

0:30:44 Emergency plans for bioterror and flu pandemics

0:35:40 Interim conclusion

0:38:40 “Lock Step-Scenario” 2010

0:44:38 “MARS” and the G20 Health Minister meeting in Berlin

0:50:35 Why the Corona Pandemic startet in 2020

0:58:19 “Event 201“ - Training with a Corona pandemic

Board footer