You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-19 13:54:52

Tronixinc

End of Full Immersion

Attention: Gosia, Robert, Yazhi, Aneeka

Ok so I have a burning question for my ET friends, when a Starseed is mentally tired and finds no more excitement in this experience of being here. What is next? How can he leave and abort the experience without causing much ripples behind (Non-existent)?

How can he enforce a Signal cut without going through a momentary pain?

This is a very very burning question that begs for an answer please.

Thank you guys.

#2 2021-04-19 18:52:09

mitkobs

Re: End of Full Immersion

In another words you are asking how to terminate your current body without the unpleasant agony of the death and maybe without karmic and spiritual consequences?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-19 18:55:57)

#3 2021-04-19 19:08:56

Gosia
Administrator

If you end it before your time, you will probably want to repeat it again as upon awakening you will be pretty pissed at yourself wink

#4 2021-04-19 20:31:32

Tronixinc

Precisely Gosia, thanks for replying. Am doing it with full awareness of the fact that I don't care about the game anymore and won't miss it, I only want to move on to other things and places.

#5 2021-04-19 20:35:40

Tronixinc

mitkobs wrote:

In another words you are asking how to terminate your current body without the unpleasant agony of the death and maybe without karmic and spiritual consequences?

Yes! I am fully aware there are no consequences unless the ones I want to affect me. I just want it as easy as possible.

#6 2021-04-19 20:42:47

Scho'on Ta

Hi  Tronixinc,

think about the situation after you woke up. What to tell your friends or family members of the star family about to break the mission. I am bored out too, although we shall live in the gratest time since Jesus, but I see only COVID and nothing else.

However, a knowing person of the coming events is responsible for not knowing persons in his/ hers surrounding for help. Most of the people writing here are knowing something of the coming events and can help family members and friends. That is a real task and important.

I think you have a clue too and can help others in your sourrounding.

What I'm doing when I feel boaring again is going in the nature and looking for flowers, trees and mountains, smelling the air of the forest and so on. This gives a feeling of the great source or god. There are many souls who want to live on earth, know we have the advantage to do this.

I do not know your situation, but in general its better to let things go in these times of change.

Have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#7 2021-04-20 05:03:49

mitkobs

Tronixinc, will tell you how the advanced galactic races(and some yogis of the far east) do the same, but without agony and without killing the body. It is done with meditation, a lot of practice, calming the mind, slowing of breath, reducing the food intake, not moving for a very long time and passing into a state when you can do willingly astral travel(trance) and then practice this astral travel, becoming a master of it. Then they can exit the body by the will, going into suspension of physical processes.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-20 05:06:58)

#8 2021-04-20 10:05:18

Richard93

Tronixinc wrote:

Ok so I have a burning question for my ET friends, when a Starseed is mentally tired and finds no more excitement in this experience of being here. What is next? How can he leave and abort the experience without causing much ripples behind (Non-existent)?

Thank you guys.

Hey Tronixinc, I fully understand how you feel. In my case I am forcing myself to continue with this mission every single day and countless times I regreted that I came here. I am here through immersion as well so I was also very interested how one can end the immersion by will. From last live with Aneeka came the information that usually one cannot end the immersion without deactivating the body (this I didnt understand what "deactivating the body" means) or death. But I remember the word "usually" and that it depends on your personal settings which you did before going into immersion. So from that I understood that some immersions could be working like that. Also I remember that starseeds are supposed to have "contracts" for certain periods of time depending on how they feel here and also Dale and Gosia mentioned planned 40 years period. But from that part "depending on how you feel here" I understood that it should be up to you because you didnt exactly know how you would feel here before immersion. Also there was interesting and for me kinda confusing information from Aneeka that although its unusual you can wake up from immersion with deep guided hypnosis. This I didnt exactly understand if you can for a short time wake up without immediate death of 3D body "to look around" and go back. Because when someone would be doing you hypnosis and you would wake up he/she would end up with your dead 3D body in front of him/her so thatswhy confusing. Aneeka also told to us that covid vaccines will change the signal and result in waking up from immersion and that the perspective from Federation is that there are starseeds who wanna get out of this and for those it could be their ticket home. Also I was writing about this with someone on YT under Gosias video and he/she said that you are able to wake up from your immersion by will because its metaphorically like talking "with yourself" to get your consciousness back to your original body. Yazhi told to us that body needs attention to live so maybe if enough of your attention will your 3D body be lacking maybe you would be eventually able to move your consciousness back.

I once met one woman (she was Sirian starseed) and she told me that once when she was totally decided to go so she managed to left her body here but because of her children she went back. The problem was that body was almost dead it was like frozen so she had difficulties to "get it back to life". She managed that by very strong intention but I dont know how she was incarnated here (she didnt say anything about immersion).

So this is the information regarding this topic I gathered I hope it helps a bit. As I said you have my total understanding, full empathy and compassion. I had the days when I was very close to trying to commit suicide but after spiritual awakening it didnt happen again. But still the toughness of this experience is the same and with quite enough memories I am extremely homesick and exhausted by this mission.

Much love to you friend. smile

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2021-04-20 10:20:20)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#9 2021-04-20 13:55:00

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

Anyone forcing me back would act cruelly and I would never forgive them, just how I cannot forgive those who put me here in the first place and keep me here. I dont care if thats myself either. Its not like I like myself in this limited prison either.

The at times sad truth here is that anyone on Earth (or any other place, for that sake) incarnated here for the purpose of experiencing certain things, and from the soul perspective they even were able to look at spacetime to see what awaits them.

So, while it "simply" was one's own prior (higher) decision that makes us live on Earth right now, not everyone follows up the intended life at the current moment due to circumstances that cannot be understood from our incarnated perspective.

But be assured that when accepting this life for what it is and making the best of it by allowing to live what feels right, then things will go smoothly. Which doesn't mean that the current time already is "there" to make the desired experiences, because for most people we are in a transitional phase to get where they want to be, while the (at times annoying) transition is part of the desired experience (otherwise they could just have incarnated at a later time).

Of course, some of us incarnated here to help with the transition or suffer to a maximum - we'll only find out once we are either out of this incarnation or sufficiently reconnected to our Higher Self to get these answers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-04-20 15:07:42

Tronixinc

Thank you all, you're an outstanding Team member.
I feel pretty much better already, my Moldavite really helped push up the frequency again.

The bother had been lingering for a while (Lack of excitement), but yesterday i lost all I had left to Forex trading, that really got me to the point of wanting to force a signal cut.

Though i would still leave here in a heartbeat if am offered a pill, rescue mission or an easy exit in sleep. But i will not end it through any painful means. I am really not the type that sits for long meditating, i can handle walking meditation but not the Yogi type.

For whatever reasons my Soul wanted that experience, often i am forced to relate with my Higher D self and 5D self as well, no doubt sometimes there's a conflict for me. Higher D wants me to live this experience as the only one here and I still at the same time have to remember I have a body somewhere in stasis.

I hope somebody later benefits from the wonderful replies in this thread.

Thank you again.

#11 2021-04-20 15:16:42

Tronixinc

Richard93 wrote:
Tronixinc wrote:

Thank you guys.

Hey Tronixinc, I fully understand how you feel. In my case I am forcing myself to continue with this mission every single day and countless times I regreted that I came here. I am here through immersion as well so I was also very interested how one can end the immersion by will. From last live with Aneeka came the information that usually one cannot end the immersion without deactivating the body (this I didnt understand what "deactivating the body" means) or death. But I remember the word "usually" and that it depends on your personal settings which you did before going into immersion. So from that I understood that some immersions could be working like that. Also I remember that starseeds are supposed to have "contracts" for certain periods of time depending on how they feel here and also Dale and Gosia mentioned planned 40 years period. But from that part "depending on how you feel here" I understood that it should be up to you because you didnt exactly know how you would feel here before immersion. Also there was interesting and for me kinda confusing information from Aneeka that although its unusual you can wake up from immersion with deep guided hypnosis. This I didnt exactly understand if you can for a short time wake up without immediate death of 3D body "to look around" and go back. Because when someone would be doing you hypnosis and you would wake up he/she would end up with your dead 3D body in front of him/her so thatswhy confusing. Aneeka also told to us that covid vaccines will change the signal and result in waking up from immersion and that the perspective from Federation is that there are starseeds who wanna get out of this and for those it could be their ticket home. Also I was writing about this with someone on YT under Gosias video and he/she said that you are able to wake up from your immersion by will because its metaphorically like talking "with yourself" to get your consciousness back to your original body. Yazhi told to us that body needs attention to live so maybe if enough of your attention will your 3D body be lacking maybe you would be eventually able to move your consciousness back.

I once met one woman (she was Sirian starseed) and she told me that once when she was totally decided to go so she managed to left her body here but because of her children she went back. The problem was that body was almost dead it was like frozen so she had difficulties to "get it back to life". She managed that by very strong intention but I dont know how she was incarnated here (she didnt say anything about immersion).

So this is the information regarding this topic I gathered I hope it helps a bit. As I said you have my total understanding, full empathy and compassion. I had the days when I was very close to trying to commit suicide but after spiritual awakening it didnt happen again. But still the toughness of this experience is the same and with quite enough memories I am extremely homesick and exhausted by this mission.

Richard

Thank you so much Richard. I would rather shoot self than take that vaccine. I once heard from members of a race called (Mushaba) there was a protocol for exit, but I wasn't furnished with the details.

This whole experience i feel should have an "Abort" protocol when in it and should not be as inflexible as it seems to me. you wanna leave? feel free to leave when you cant take it. Its your experience after all. If after leaving you have regrets, then jump back when you can and add some more memory retention to your Pod settings. big_smile

#12 2021-04-20 16:00:20

Bigfeet_E

C'mon guys, energy flows where attention goes.

Work on it , you've got it in you. Keeping focussing on misery is just gonna bring in more of the same .
Swinging between frozen depression, explosive anger bursts, dulled senses turning chaotic is a downward spiral sucking you in because you've lost perspective.
Let's lift those spirits and start recognising all the positive side again .

Re - invent and dis - cover the muck you've placed on your hearts, stop the train of thoughts that has become a trainwreck .
Sit still and connect your root with mother earth's center. Let loose of emotional tension frozen or overheated. See it as it presents itself in your mind's eye and observe it, aknowledge it, forgive it and let go like clouds that drift away till the sky is clear again.
Sit till you find thoughtless consiousness. Breath deeply. Move your attention from bottom to the top while focussing on the positive aspects of each energy center (chakra) and invite them back to your awareness, litterally.

If you are the creator of your reality, then be the gardener that tends the garden with the tools you got at your disposel. Honor the temple that is your body and it will show how it works. Check your beliefs again and see what doesn't really belong there. Revive that vibrant balanced flow and see the 'hell' you've made it be, and dropped that weight you've been carrying. Do it daily and hold it throughout the day.

Y'know, if you're in a state if dismay and you were to die with it and cross over, that only will be multiplied. Because you are its creator. It's not gonna disappear untill you stop feeding it. That alone is allready a goal to aspire to, achieve to on its own.
The rate of creating 'there' is instant like , your mortal senses are stripped and unless you are aware of its 'counterpart' over there your expression is  by your projection alone. That is why it's not advisable to "go before your time", you might end up experiencing a selfcreated 'hell' X times over , selfcondemning by your own projections and judging beliefs.

You could say i've had a little taste of it sort of when i was 27 . At least that is how i regard of it in the aftermath .

Much cleansing and strength !

#13 2021-04-20 18:06:45

Richard93

Tronixinc wrote:
Richard93 wrote:
Tronixinc wrote:

Thank you guys.

Richard

Thank you so much Richard. I would rather shoot self than take that vaccine. I once heard from members of a race called (Mushaba) there was a protocol for exit, but I wasn't furnished with the details.

This whole experience i feel should have an "Abort" protocol when in it and should not be as inflexible as it seems to me. you wanna leave? feel free to leave when you cant take it. Its your experience after all. If after leaving you have regrets, then jump back when you can and add some more memory retention to your Pod settings. big_smile

You are very welcome Tronixinc. smile Yea exactly its your experience, you are fragment of Source, you are free and you will always be. Freedom is basic existential right of every soul. For me this is like an analogy of going to help from higher grades to the third grade. All students from different grades are locked in one big classroom with many unreal ones and sociopathic manipulative teacher. Teacher is spreading negative agenda and is bullying everyone, unreal ones are just following, frustrated regretting higher graders are looking everywhere where is the key to leave the classroom, third graders are breaking everything and making noise, another ones who cant remember even their names are enjoying chaotic school-time ride etc. I could imagine pretty good comics made out of this big_smile

To your previous message. I never was self destructive (I just wanted to move home) so when I was serious about suicide I wanted to go into "softer" types. In my case the irony is that eventhough I absolutely dont want to be here I am doing very much for my health for years and years. Still I am kinda curious "stunt man". For example last summer my friend wanted to try on me new hypnosis course which she completed. I was her first "testing person"(lol). It started okay but after short time I somehow automatically like astral traveled from the body twice in a row. On the second time when I "went back" I wasnt operating my body alone but with "someone". To this day I dont know how this functioned with immersion and everything but it felt like I suddenly didnt have full signal only partial so big part of control of my body "borrowed someone". When the first being who took over was very malevolent I should probably end hypnosis but I was very very curious so I let that be for 3 hours and the number of those beings were eventually like 7 to 10. Its funny what kind of moves can do your body, suddenly knew new languages and was fluent in some kind of sign language. My hypnotist friend managed to get one of them to the moment of death and through my body he drowned on my bed. I saw and felt everything and it was very fast like nothing. So I went through dead experience but not mine. I was suffocating whole hypnosis and my heart had very much work to do but still I wanted to continue. After 3 hours of this I felt like after autopsy. big_smile I got 2 hours out of 3 recorded because for one hour the battery went off. Maybe it will be relevant for Gosias Tulpas Egregors topic in the future as case study anyway its really crazy footage with changing eyes, changing voice, creepy tongue gestures etc. But I was pretty prepared for that because for years I have during nights on regular basis negative experiences with low vibrational malevolent beings - standing by your bed, sitting on your bed by your head, levitating heads in the air looking at you and similar "very pleasant" stuff big_smile This is another reason why this 3D matrix p*sses me off because its leaking and its not fun to have lower astral in your home when you suddenly wake up during night. big_smile

#14 2021-04-20 19:09:09

mitkobs

What Richard93 is sharing is valid. Astral travel can be dangerous and scary. Malevolent entities are lurking around and stalking rooky astral travelers to give them a good fright. Always if you do something like this create a protection bubble around you or ask light beings to assist. These low vibration entities know their trade, know how to create illusions and to capture sleeping or astral wondering people in them. I will not share exact personal stories, but what I am telling is from personal experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-20 19:09:55)

#15 2021-04-21 16:33:10

Bigfeet_E

So how do you guys know to be 'starseeds' , presuming you mean this in the sense Gosia is experiencing it through a pod type suspended other body ? Because in a larger view all of us are starseeds, in the sense we've had fully completed lived lives on other planets and civilisations. And have entered this incarnation through natural means from the souls' perspective. Did you had it confirmed by any means of perception that resulted in this belief ? How would you elaborate on this ? Because if your not certain from wich type of immersion method you started, there might aswell not be another body to go 'back' to.

But what is it perticularly that makes us experience these conditions that are born out of our interaction with our story ?
And do we mistake our story with our being , 'immersed' to our attachment of a misguided concept of who we are perhaps ?
While i'm not implying that the outwardly conditions of our surroundings are to be ignored blindly , we can't be blinded by our own dismay either and disregard the challenge in front of us trough escapism. We've all tried all kinds of types of those , yet that only prolongs the lesson to a next confrontation, possibly with increased tension. Shadow work is inner work. This vid might shift positions to change the game : https://youtu.be/6MGjuTH-_hc

And now linking to the astral realm and astral travel, one could say that this equals the realm of our dreamstate. That we, every time we dream, are actually doing astral travel. And the level of awareness we can bring in these travels sort of determines why we define the two words - dreams and astral travel - as seemingly seperate, while the only difference lies in the level of consiousness and ability of control you can bring in them. Lucid dreaming being being another graduation of the same for example. The language of these realms are not to be confused with our earthly realm projected understanding, but is similar from the point of projecting and mirroring of consiousness in concept. This little vid explains it somewhat : https://youtu.be/rlLFY_2epYU

#16 2021-04-21 18:50:04

Richard93

Bigfeet_E wrote:

So how do you guys know to be 'starseeds' , presuming you mean this in the sense Gosia is experiencing it through a pod type suspended other body ? Because in a larger view all of us are starseeds, in the sense we've had fully completed lived lives on other planets and civilisations. And have entered this incarnation through natural means from the souls' perspective. Did you had it confirmed by any means of perception that resulted in this belief ? How would you elaborate on this ? Because if your not certain from wich type of immersion method you started, there might aswell not be another body to go 'back' to.

But what is it perticularly that makes us experience these conditions that are born out of our interaction with our story ?
And do we mistake our story with our being , 'immersed' to our attachment of a misguided concept of who we are perhaps ?
While i'm not implying that the outwardly conditions of our surroundings are to be ignored blindly , we can't be blinded by our own dismay either and disregard the challenge in front of us trough escapism. We've all tried all kinds of types of those , yet that only prolongs the lesson to a next confrontation, possibly with increased tension. Shadow work is inner work. This vid might shift positions to change the game : https://youtu.be/6MGjuTH-_hc

And now linking to the astral realm and astral travel, one could say that this equals the realm of our dreamstate. That we, every time we dream, are actually doing astral travel. And the level of awareness we can bring in these travels sort of determines why we define the two words - dreams and astral travel - as seemingly seperate, while the only difference lies in the level of consiousness and ability of control you can bring in them. Lucid dreaming being being another graduation of the same for example. The language of these realms are not to be confused with our earthly realm projected understanding, but is similar from the point of projecting and mirroring of consiousness in concept. This little vid explains it somewhat : https://youtu.be/rlLFY_2epYU

Bigfeet, I had many quantum healing hypnosis technique sessions (QHHT created by well-known Dolores Cannon) and I also managed to get to the "Akashic records" where are probably all of the information of particular soul (I was very surprised how much information is there). So these are my main sources of my personal information.

Regarding immersion I had various experiences when I had sensory stimulation not of this body for a short period of time (after sudden waking up of this 3D body). When I first heard about immersion I right away had intense vision when I felt like I am drowning because of breathing something in liquid state but I didnt even know that immersion is done in liquid. I love rains, storms and I have strong connection with water in general but I have very big problem to go into the water so it correlates. Since April 2019 I see matter vibrating and wawing, I see that very strongly with walls and its constant 24/7. Also I often see electromagnetic fields in the air. Several times I experienced that physical thing completely disappeared and appeared again on the same place, I also experienced it sometimes with persons. In my opinion these are technical glitches of immersion. Also I have on regular basis problems with controlling my body after waking up, it takes me some time to get fully back, its like problem with the signal. Another thing because of which I contacted particularly Dale, I am 27, living very healthy for many years but I got different unexplainable problems with health but causes are obviously on energetic level, like body has problems handling me as a soul, so I have often problems with heart, breathing, overheating, extreme exhaustion, aches all around etc. It looks like frequency disonance syndrome which Dale has in immersion (I am also Taygetean from Erra). I know I am young for FDS but my body evidently cant keep up with me. And most importantly since childhood I know I have life "paused" which I will get back to. Since I was 8 or 9 I started to remember my wonderful wife who is the most precious to me and she is the number one reason why I have such a problems to be here because nobody here can even very partly replace her. Its hard to explain how is the feeling of such a deep love and bond with someone who is not incarnated here with you. Its like very big hole inside of you. Interesting is that once, one back then unknown guy (now we are good friends) offered me to channel me personal information. He absolutely didnt have any information about me only that I am Richard. He channeled me that the reason why I have such a strong need to go back is because of my Pleiadian wife who is waiting for my return. So this way he independently proved that. Also this is my first Earth experience which I know isnt such a unusual thing because many starseeds are "newcomers".

Of course every case is different. I am soul extremely into romantic love and for me thats the highest priority which results in deepest problems which I am here experiencing. I am always saying that for every sadness there is something beautiful because its just an absence of that - thats my dualistic perspective. For me this mission is just work work work for higher good of humanity nothing else but I am of course supporting everybody who is able to enjoy it here. smile

#17 2021-04-21 23:32:02

Robert369

I think that these two graphical explanations answer many of the questions in this topic:

What is awakening ?
Why did we incarnate at this time ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#18 2021-04-22 09:23:18

mitkobs

After the latest video about Swaruu - Yazhi now became clear to me why people go back if they killed themselves(ended prematurely their life experience). And because space-time is not linear one can live the same life under same or even harder circumstances, to repair the previous mistakes. To be born in the same family, same parents, on the same place/country/planet, to have similar childhood and so on.
If the time to go come is very important to reduce the agony and suffering to the minimum possible. Go with peace of mind, go with smile, go with forgiveness, not in turmoil, suffering and troubled mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-22 09:26:44)

Board footer