You are not logged in.

#201 2021-04-18 12:06:37

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

What Taygeteans think of Morphic Audios?.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evthaqsCnjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyrG882aHj4

Real?.Valid?.Works?:

Taygeteans believe that this kind of audio can for
example change body  appearance to like
bodybuilder in 3 years hearing without stopping?.
Or is useless?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake

Alfred Rupert Sheldrake  was the one who researched this.
This works,i question to them or is Useless?:

If the answer can be in Despejando Enigmas,conocimiento pleyadiano
or Cosmic agency,in any official taygetean youtube channel,in spanish or english
i would be grateful.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited by Psychic-Ascension (2021-04-18 12:08:07)

#202 2021-04-19 22:11:24

I have a question,what is Taygetean opinion about the Idea of Time Continuum?.

Like Lisa Renee Says.
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page
Harmonic Universes.

I believe it doesnt contradict with the idea that the Universe is One.
Example,the 10D-11D-12D Higher Mental Planes Always Existed,like
a Time Continuum of Elevated Ideas.

The 10-11-12 Beings Imaginated the 7D-8D-9D Etheric Planes,like a
Pure Imagination,but at the same time their own Time Continuum that
exist separate from the 10D-11D-12D Planes,like a time continuum,that
only the ones who ascend will realize,because the Higher Etheric 7D-8D-9D Planes
have they own etheric begining,that doesnt point to Being imagination,but they are
some hints.

At the same time the 4D-5D-6D Planes are denser,like Swaruu says a gradient,but
they are less fast,they are more dense,but still very etheric,but they
have more dense organs,and not are pure mind-energy like 15D Being.

4D-5D-6D Beings have some hints that point that they are from 7D-8D-9D Originally,but
they have their own Time Continuum,like a Veil,like the Idea of Jewish Cabal of the Abyss,the
division of Higher Dimensional Beings with being way more up like 15D.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … f=1&nofb=1

And 1D-2D-3D Beings have their own material cell time continnum,or earth materialist science is also right,but
they are 4D-5D-6D Hints,and also alternative science is right,earth continum was
always material,like materialist,but 3D Universe continuum is a byproduct of 4D-5D-6D Universe,that
is byproduct of 7D-8D-9D Universe,and so on.

Like Lisa Renee idea of Magnetic Repulsion Zone.

15D See all below,but 15D cant see 30D,for example.

So each harmonic universe,that is gradient is a byproduct
of the one up,but they also exist in they own continnum.

Also 4D-5D-6D is the best future for humans,the dream world,or
the aliens that visit us are from 4D and Higher,or the Dreamworld,a
state that is not normal for our science,but is like paralel future.

What Taygetean think about this text?.
Does the universe have time continuums?.
For their perceptions is how it is,but the Taygeteans
are not 20D,and a 20D Being could be in their
noses and they dont perceive it,for example.

I wait for a video to talk about time continuums in gosia
or robert or christina and stela channels,with answers of
the Taygeteans,if is possible.

End of Text.

#203 2021-04-22 18:42:17

Scho'on Ta

I have two technical questions about frequency shifting.

Is it possible that lots of Star ships can synchronize their toroidal fields in phase and amplitude in order to increase the frequency of an included object, lets say an asteroid?

This leads to a further question: In the case of a human stands on the asteroid, can his or her frequency be increased to values at which he or she is able to get in contact with the source in full consciousness? (difficult question I know.)

At the last point I have a suggestion to the taygetian team ( a little bit joking about the federation):

I've watched the video "federation New world order - the truth". There it is mentioned that two centauri cruisers are watching to the toleka ship as watch dogs. I would give them the name Zeus and Apollo in relation to the old Magnum movie series (Magnum and Higgins red Ferrari Hawaii). These two dogs are dangerous, but easy to handle and totally useless for Magnum the movie hero (in german überflüssig).  May be there are better names in the taygetian or centauri language.

Have a nice day and for the Toleka Crew to.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#204 2021-04-24 05:25:16

From China

Can Yazhi and aneeka speak Chinese?

#205 2021-04-25 02:42:19

Merri

I have a question, Can we also talk about Pleiadian Knowledge's videos since they are also part of the Taygetean contact?

#206 2021-04-25 07:14:16

Hello everyone,

Few questions here to be answered should you consider them being of importance to a broader audience.

1) How does multidimensional existence work?
I have felt that I am present at least two places at the now moment. Obviously here on Earth, but at the same time onboard a spaceship of sorts, piloting or perhaps doing some kind of flight engineering. Is it happening in real time, like for a example by soul occupying two bodies? Or is this type of phenomenon perhaps related to astral traveling while sleeping?

2) Are twin flames / twin souls a real thing?
I thought it was spiritual nonsense before I unexpectedly drifted into a situation like that. If it’s a real thing, what’s the meaning of this difficult twin relationship on Earth plane? I know the energies go through the roof when we’re physically near each other. Is it about rooting these exponential galactic level energies here on Earth?

Thanks to the whole CA team for the superb material!

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-04-25 07:15:22)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#207 2021-04-25 09:05:45

07wideeyes

Merri wrote:

I have a question, Can we also talk about Pleiadian Knowledge's videos since they are also part of the Taygetean contact?

Yes we can. Same Taygetan contacts, same sources.

#208 2021-04-25 10:40:34

Robert369

Merri wrote:

Yes, of course ! Not only are they using the same Taygetan contacts, but the two teams are even collaborating, as visible by Gosia hosting their transcripts here on this website as well, and one of the Spanish girls having moved to Finland recently.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#209 2021-04-26 13:22:46

Rainer Klar

Great to have this option to ask any questions to Aneeka and Swaruu!

1. The video about PCR-tests and Q-Anon that is on lbry.tv (https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c/pcr-tes … d-q-anon:a) was a bit disturbing to me. A bit too dark in my opinion. Whether I can trust the 'Alliance' and 'White Hats' or not depends on all intels that I can get.

There are a lot of intels about cleaning and destroying dumbs and tunnels worldwide and saving children. Other intels say that the Vatikan is taken down and all assets confiscated, including large amounts of gold.

Then there are intels about taken down 'the Phoenicians' as the top of the pyramid of evil. And about 2 1/2 M arrests worldwide of bad actors, that were brought to Gitmo or elsewhere.

I need not believe that but from my inner feeling I tend to do so. Concerning the dumbs there are many logs about unnatural earthquakes and scanflights. Even some days ago the flooding of tunnels below Washington DC that is documented quite well.
And there was the turkish TV about 'EVERGREEN'  and what they found on the ship.

I heard already that the Taygetan team doesn't want to talk much about politics. But on the other hand I guess that they are pretty clear with all what really happens within the matrix.

When they say that the whole Q-plan is to delete the real resistance I expect they can prove it.

My question:
Are the mentioned military actions real or a hoax by a large group of 'Q-Anons'?
At the moment this video at lbry.tv is the only information from the beloved Taygetan sisters I cannot feel its truth. Or was it ment just to be a lever to get all of us completely out of the duality and matrix?
I have already decided to leave the matrix but don't need to have a view of there were only bad guys playing dirty, including Trump and other 'patriots'.
Even it would be so ugly, you should prove it by certain intel.

2. question:
Why are the areas around the poles locked by military? What is to be seen there? Can you give some insights?

Thank you in advance, dear sisters!!!

#210 2021-04-26 16:46:49

mitkobs

Poles are disclosed in some Taygetan messages. There are big openings on poles leading to inner earth and is not cold or frozen inside. There are whole green lush landscapes with livable conditions, caverns and naturally formed underwound system of tunnels.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-26 16:50:47)

#211 2021-04-26 17:36:07

Rainer Klar

Thank you mitkobs, then I will find these messages as I study all videos one after the other in these days.

#212 2021-04-27 14:56:29

charliebelle

Shiran wrote:

Hello Gosia and Robert,

I would be very interested to raise up the topic of Children education, how do we raise our kids to be 5D people, how to we raise them to break the 3D matrix boundaries? how do they raise their kids in Taygeta? Do they encounter the same difficulties we have here? Do kids have anger episodes like here when they are little? how about teenagers? Do they stay home with them? or are they going to kindergartens and such? Do kids fight a lot like here?
I guess I am trying to figure out how to raise my kids the best way that will set them free from the matrix.
If you wish me to send you a more detailed list of questions, I will be happy to do so.

Thank you so much
Shiran

Very interesting indeed Shiran! I too would love to hear more on this topic.

#213 2021-04-29 12:43:35

Eallee

Dear Gosia and Robert and team,

Thank you so much for all of your work.  My deepest thanks for the Taygetean people and teams and for their love and care for us here on Earth, it is my sincerest request that they reman with us and teach us more about us and help us to remember who we are.  I am sure I am close to having watched everything, now making sure I have not missed anything on Youtube. I feel I have found my home and I am so very grateful. 

I have a question from a latest video posted about Swaruu and Yazhi.  It has to do with the very beginning of Swaruu, Swaruu 1.  Why did her parents have to hide her away in the woods?  As Yashi stated, Swaruu became a new race and the looping creation of Swaruu is such a beautiful story and reminds me of loop dreams I have where I go back over and over and change something each time.  The story is so familiar to me, and I loved it.  Yet I am so curious about why her parents left her and I know it was to protect her.  Did they know she had a special mission and this is what they needed to do to begin the Swaruu race?  Oh I just want to know everything!

Gosia, I loved your video about the UFO convention in Nevada.  Your musing about how you are all of it, how you felt arriving there and then your last moments in Nevada you expressed such profound realizations about you and who you are and I just want to say how beautiful your message is.

Thank you, Thank you all so very much.  Thank you also to Dale Harder for all of his technical data information!  Wow!

#214 2021-05-01 11:07:06

dana

Dear Gosia,
I am Dana, the new one with devices problem. I am teacher at the Colege, i know the history is false, i know about upside down bad presented as good and good presented as evil or good hidden or banished.
Ok, I have the responsability to teach my students the real history, not the fake one while the education system is a very important part of the Matrix!!!!!!
I started for some time to Tell my students about the false history. Telling the Truth means very much , in my profession, to learn the teenagers to recognise the Matrix vs the real deal and in the same time, the understanding that the liberty is not about do what You want by hurting others. IT is a crucial and difficult teen age in a sick educațional controled system , with a lot of presure with vaccines and other Covid bla bla bla.
  What Yahzi and team recommend for education in this difficult time? Education of our childrens and as a teacher?
  Thank You, Gosia , and kind reminder for the correct photo of Arsinoe ( this is not only for me, they are more interested in this for sure)

#215 2021-05-01 15:17:44

WXMM

Recently, the double mutation of the virus in India has greatly increased the mortality rate. India's medical capacity has been paralyzed and a large number of people have died. The spread of this mutant virus around the world will be a catastrophe. I hope Yazhi can provide the latest observation

#216 2021-05-01 16:00:25

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Recently, the double mutation of the virus in India has greatly increased the mortality rate. India's medical capacity has been paralyzed and a large number of people have died. The spread of this mutant virus around the world will be a catastrophe. I hope Yazhi can provide the latest observation

That sounds like yet another MSM lie, because the Earth-known observation is that it is not the virus that kills but the enforced "vaccination" and active killing of those who refuse the death injection.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#217 2021-05-01 16:07:39

Rainer Klar

They staged it, as I heard from a source. Finding and paying actors to lay down as dead victims, using old images from few years ago catastrophy and hiding the relative numbers compared to the total population that summ up to a similar result as the numbers displayed here in Germany or Europe.
It is mainly a hoax everywhere.

#218 2021-05-01 16:16:59

Robert369

Hermion wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

That sounds like yet another MSM lie, because the Earth-known observation is that it is not the virus that kills but the enforced "vaccination" and active killing of those who refuse the death injection.

How can you die of vaccine/injection before you take it?
I suppose that is the case of dead in india.

As I wrote, it is "active killing" by enforcement troops. And this does not include the confirmed passive spread of the death injection.

#219 2021-05-01 16:49:07

WXMM

I don't want to overdo conspiracy theory. I want to put aside whether the vaccine itself is an NWO tool. I think the virulence of the virus itself exists. And the virus production and improvement, there are extraterrestrial factors. The murderer of the human level, just the consciousness is manipulated.

#220 2021-05-01 16:52:22

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I don't want to overdo conspiracy theory. I want to put aside whether the vaccine itself is an NWO tool. I think the virulence of the virus itself exists. And the virus production and improvement, there are extraterrestrial factors. The murderer of the human level, just the consciousness is manipulated.

You cannot put the most important aspect (the fake-vaccine) in all of this aside, especially not after Aneeka explained that it is driven by the Galactic Federation who control the Cabals. Either you look at the whole picture or you won't understand the ongoings. This is not the thread for discussing such, though.

#221 2021-05-02 11:21:58

mitkobs

The seaweed they use for bread is not available on this planet. Taygetans have more refined need for food, because they actually have real scientific observation and knowledge what food is better for their organism. They need also the food to be clean, free of toxins.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-02 11:23:03)

#222 2021-05-02 14:03:04

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Taygetans have more refined need for food, because they actually have real scientific observation and knowledge what food is better for their organism. They need also the food to be clean, free of toxins.

Actually, besides the physical contents the food requirements stem from needing higher frequency food, as to not lower one's own frequency. This is because everything is waves and energy, and eating lower energy reduces one's frequency - hence eating meat and trash food is lowering it badly -, while in the physical world only very few foods are of high enough frequency to keep people frequency high and their bodies from deteriorating (which is part of eating low frequency food).

This is why non-eating aka living from the high frequency environmental energies (which healthy cells can create required substances from) is the optimal path that some sufficiently high frequency people can do, but also many ETs don't eat at all while not even having a mouth anymore (which can be a problem if substances would save them in case of problems).

The Human body has both options of feeding and thus is most versatile, though abusing the physical method with junk food and toxins obviously will allow for plenty of harm to be done to us if people willingly/stupidly do so.

#223 2021-05-02 15:12:02

Higher-Heart

What Taygeteans Think about the Text Below?:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180119225 … C3%A4t.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20180310014 … _liebe.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20161109072 … chkeit.htm

This for Translation:
https://www.deepl.com/translator

Taygetans say that All is Mind,that all is Astral,but without Kundalini,that
is bioelectricity,one manifest very slow.
With Kundalini in Third Eye,and Higher Brain,and above,one
is synced to the Astral,to symplify.

Yes,all is Mind,but without vibration tools to activate DNA,the
only option is Kundalini,that is like elemental energy,that
was to be controlled and move to the Brain.

The way to be Psychic is Kundalini.
Because 3D Humans dont have the Sound tools
to activate DNA in a Secure Way,they Only Options is
that.

Kundalini is Related to the Text above.

I ask to Robert,Gosia,Stela,and Cristina to talk about Kundalini,when
Taygeteans have information about it.
And Also about the Text Above,that
is related to it.

Thanks in Advance.

#224 2021-05-04 14:42:42

orwa dawa

Hello
can anyone help me with this ??
talking about the table of the 3D matrix which is explained in one of the videos ;
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    1
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    2
9    7    5    3    1    8    6    4    2    3
9    6    3    9    6    3    9    6    3    4
9    4    8    3    7    2    6    1    5    5
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    6
9    5    1    6    2    7    3    8    4    7
9    6    3    9    6    3    9    6    3    8
9    2    4    6    8    1    3    5    7    9
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    10
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    11
9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    12
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    13
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    14
9    2    4    6    8    1    3    5    7    15
9    3    6    9    3    6    9    3    6    16
9    5    1    6    2    7    3    8    4    17
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    18
9    4    8    3    7    2    6    1    5    19
9    3    6    9    3    6    9    3    6    20
9    7    5    3    1    8    6    4    2    21
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    22
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    23
9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    24

Is that the reason we have 24 chromosomes and 12 strands of DNA?

Is there a way to activate all the chromosomes and All the Strands of DNA?

Why the science here on earth say that we have 46 chromosomes .. and that we take 23 from each parent

If I could manage to answer this question I would've been able to fully understand the whole picture ... 

Thank you

Orwa

#225 2021-05-04 15:49:25

Scho'on Ta

Hello Orwa Darwa,

I can only give a hint to DNA activation. It goes hand in hand with spiritual growth. One should be decoupled from the covid horror and feel happy in the nature. Try to intensify this feeling.

After I did this I've got a dream about rolling out additional DNA parts with the statement, than you can go home. So, I am sure this works.

Have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

Board footer