You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-28 19:13:29

dana

Arsinoe

Greetings everyone! This is my first post in a forum ever , and I hope to be a luck one. Lucky means an answer ❤️.
I watch with great joy and happiness the video about Arsinoe and Mary Magdalene. I search for Magdalene for many years because my soul have a Deep resonance with this woman.
I have a very important ask for You. Can You help me, PLEASE, with a correct photo of Arsinoe IV ( Magdalena)!? I just want to have IT all time with me, and I must confess, I am the visual- type, the image speak to me.
Of corse, I google IT for one, but i don't have trust in Internet because I don't have trust in "known" history anymore. And there are another 3 Arsinoe.
So, please, help me with the correct photo/image of Arsinoe IV, as beloved Swaruu teach beautiful Gosia.
IT means a lot to me an answer from here, because i have trust .
Thank You ???❤️

#2 2021-04-28 21:43:32

sam12369

Re: Arsinoe

FluxBB bbcode test

#3 2021-04-28 22:08:38

dana

Thank you, Sam! Much appreciated! Google givre me this photo sometimes as Arsinoe, sometimes as Cleopatra, and other images to! Thank you, my friend!

#4 2021-04-28 23:58:21

Robert369

dana wrote:

Beloved Gosia,
If You read this, accept my apologies because I ask You directly your opinion, but IT is a great confusion in my head thanks to Google.

I am Dana,, i am new here, but not new as your YouTube videos. I am teacher, philosophy teacher and I agree with false history.
I posted below a question about Arsinoe Mary Magdalene. I wish to have the correct image/photo of her, just because I deeply resonate with her and thanks to Swaruu, thanks to You and your team, She have a face now!!!!!!
Sam answer to my post and give me a photo , he is so kind! But IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME YOUR OPINION, please help me with the correct photo of Arsinoe, maybe Swaruu teach You about this. IT will be a honour and a great joy for me because I study Magdalena for more than 8 years. Google mixed the identity of the all 4 Arsinoe concerning the photos of her face.
Thank You, Gosia! For all!

Dear Dana ! The above was your 4th newly opened thread about Arsinoe, and I already deleted two identical ones due to them being spam. Please re-read the forum rules in regards to spam: It is utterly inacceptable, and I hereby request that you stop this kind of behavior.

You will not get any faster or better response in this mature place by behaving immature and posting the very same question over and over, so please stick to one thread for your topic and kindly wait for a reply that may or may not fulfill your expectations.

Thank you !

I deleted the 4th thread that you made on the same topic as well now, and transferred the content here.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-04-29 01:15:33

dana

Robert, I'm so sorry but I never use a device for a forum. I posted because  I don't know how to use IT. I push that Button over and over and I don't have experience with devices.
I have 50 years old, i work with books, I mostly did my research in librăries, I use Internet to visit sites.
IT was a mistake to try to connect a forum. I'm sorry again. I should return to my library and teach my students as usualy.

#6 2021-04-29 02:39:36

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, I thought so too.. that it was a technical error there for pushing the button too many times. Dont worry Dana, and welcome to the forum! Let me ask Yazhi about Arsinoe image if I get a chance. Greetings. smile

#7 2021-04-29 08:44:37

dana

Thank You so much, Gosia for your answer and for understanding! If i make trouble again , I want all of You to know that IT is worst than imaturity, IT is my IGNORANCE concerning devices.
Please send Yatzi all my love for her and Tell her that I am so grateful for both of You and The knowledge You bring into the world. IT means a lot to me that photo wich my soul wanted so much !!!!!
Beloved Gosia, one more thing. I have a very rare photo of Maria Orsic, I found IT during my research about Vril, and some symbols using by the Vril girls INSIDE, their society, I can give them to You , to use IT how do You think is wright.
Thank You!!!!!!!!!

#8 2021-04-29 09:52:48

07wideeyes

dana wrote:

Thank You so much, Gosia for your answer and for understanding! If i make trouble again , I want all of You to know that IT is worst than imaturity, IT is my IGNORANCE concerning devices.
Please send Yatzi all my love for her and Tell her that I am so grateful for both of You and The knowledge You bring into the world. IT means a lot to me that photo wich my soul wanted so much !!!!!
Beloved Gosia, one more thing. I have a very rare photo of Maria Orsic, I found IT during my research about Vril, and some symbols using by the Vril girls INSIDE, their society, I can give them to You , to use IT how do You think is wright.
Thank You!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't worry, Dana. You are not the only one here who sometimes has trouble with 'devices'. Me too.

#9 2021-04-29 10:00:16

dana

Thank You for your kindness! Much love to You!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You are a beautiful soul who know the meaning of a good word at the right time!

#10 2021-11-28 00:08:13

charliebelle

Board footer