You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-25 04:20:55

tomcan

Reflections of "Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story"

I just want to thank Gosia, the Taygetan team as well as others for the information brought forward. It is obvious that the information provided is revolutionary not only here on Earth but even by the Taygtans. I responded to the information on Youtube and thought I would share my perspective, whether right or wrong, I cannot say, but this information that was presented indeed can from a bases of who we are from a spiritual or some would say metaphysical perspective. Therefore, my commentary along with a response from a respondent is just provided to stimulate thought and maybe further discussions.

Here it is:

tomcan48
4 hours ago
IN SUMMARY, it seems that we as physical personalities that do not continue. Instead, we become thought-patterns in the consciences of a light source of sort. This was demonstrated in the clip with Yazhi saying "Swaruu9 is me".  Yes, I agree, BUT the person, along with one's personality, ceases to exist afterwards, and even Yazhi will assimilate into that source forever as memories later after death. This process seems to confirm that everything is a cosmic game that uses physical manifestations just to gain experience. Alas, that is a shame that we will NOT participate into the future, appears correct. All we can do now, as physical personalities, is to simply enjoy life NOW and be a good as we can, because afterwards there is nothing, with ONLY our memories consolidated at a higher-level.

Karen S
4 hours ago
Your consciousness merges with source,  if you choose to stay with source. If you choose to come back to earth you lose your memories with the goal of "remembering who you really are". If you choose to incarnate on another planet the rules are different and you can keep your galactic memories. The choice to incarnate wherever you want is yours, it does not have to be Earth.

tomcan48
3 hours ago
@Karen S  Thanks Karen, agreed. Consciousness is constant and presumably always existed. It is the physical, which contains includes our personality that is temporary, and subject to being removed. Our memories, which is not our personality but our physical disappears forever, but can be re-manifested again with memories, but a different you/us. If there are parallel dimensions, we only know of our parallel buddy, by using the consolidated memories held by higher-conscience. I just happened to be married to an identical twin  and she does not know of her twin's activities, as does Yazhi, though I agree she could if she could efficiently contact her higher being and without the influences of this place.

#2 2021-04-30 02:33:32

mahengrui1

Re: Reflections of "Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story"

Do u mean all people on earth will transfer to light then all personalities break? Besides, u said twins and parallel ones, parallel ones must be seen by light, do twins must be seen by light?

Board footer