You are not logged in.

#226 2021-04-25 09:05:45

07wideeyes

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Merri wrote:

I have a question, Can we also talk about Pleiadian Knowledge's videos since they are also part of the Taygetean contact?

Yes we can. Same Taygetan contacts, same sources.

#227 2021-04-25 10:40:34

Robert369

Merri wrote:

I have a question, Can we also talk about Pleiadian Knowledge's videos since they are also part of the Taygetean contact?

Yes, of course ! Not only are they using the same Taygetan contacts, but the two teams are even collaborating, as visible by Gosia hosting their transcripts here on this website as well, and one of the Spanish girls having moved to Finland recently.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#228 2021-04-26 13:22:46

Rainer Klar

Great to have this option to ask any questions to Aneeka and Swaruu!

1. The video about PCR-tests and Q-Anon that is on lbry.tv (https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c/pcr-tes … d-q-anon:a) was a bit disturbing to me. A bit too dark in my opinion. Whether I can trust the 'Alliance' and 'White Hats' or not depends on all intels that I can get.

There are a lot of intels about cleaning and destroying dumbs and tunnels worldwide and saving children. Other intels say that the Vatikan is taken down and all assets confiscated, including large amounts of gold.

Then there are intels about taken down 'the Phoenicians' as the top of the pyramid of evil. And about 2 1/2 M arrests worldwide of bad actors, that were brought to Gitmo or elsewhere.

I need not believe that but from my inner feeling I tend to do so. Concerning the dumbs there are many logs about unnatural earthquakes and scanflights. Even some days ago the flooding of tunnels below Washington DC that is documented quite well.
And there was the turkish TV about 'EVERGREEN'  and what they found on the ship.

I heard already that the Taygetan team doesn't want to talk much about politics. But on the other hand I guess that they are pretty clear with all what really happens within the matrix.

When they say that the whole Q-plan is to delete the real resistance I expect they can prove it.

My question:
Are the mentioned military actions real or a hoax by a large group of 'Q-Anons'?
At the moment this video at lbry.tv is the only information from the beloved Taygetan sisters I cannot feel its truth. Or was it ment just to be a lever to get all of us completely out of the duality and matrix?
I have already decided to leave the matrix but don't need to have a view of there were only bad guys playing dirty, including Trump and other 'patriots'.
Even it would be so ugly, you should prove it by certain intel.

2. question:
Why are the areas around the poles locked by military? What is to be seen there? Can you give some insights?

Thank you in advance, dear sisters!!!

#229 2021-04-26 16:46:49

mitkobs

Poles are disclosed in some Taygetan messages. There are big openings on poles leading to inner earth and is not cold or frozen inside. There are whole green lush landscapes with livable conditions, caverns and naturally formed underwound system of tunnels.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-26 16:50:47)

#230 2021-04-26 17:36:07

Rainer Klar

Thank you mitkobs, then I will find these messages as I study all videos one after the other in these days.

#231 2021-04-27 14:56:29

charliebelle

Shiran wrote:

Hello Gosia and Robert,

I would be very interested to raise up the topic of Children education, how do we raise our kids to be 5D people, how to we raise them to break the 3D matrix boundaries? how do they raise their kids in Taygeta? Do they encounter the same difficulties we have here? Do kids have anger episodes like here when they are little? how about teenagers? Do they stay home with them? or are they going to kindergartens and such? Do kids fight a lot like here?
I guess I am trying to figure out how to raise my kids the best way that will set them free from the matrix.
If you wish me to send you a more detailed list of questions, I will be happy to do so.

Thank you so much
Shiran

Very interesting indeed Shiran! I too would love to hear more on this topic.

#232 2021-04-29 12:43:35

Eallee

Dear Gosia and Robert and team,

Thank you so much for all of your work.  My deepest thanks for the Taygetean people and teams and for their love and care for us here on Earth, it is my sincerest request that they reman with us and teach us more about us and help us to remember who we are.  I am sure I am close to having watched everything, now making sure I have not missed anything on Youtube. I feel I have found my home and I am so very grateful. 

I have a question from a latest video posted about Swaruu and Yazhi.  It has to do with the very beginning of Swaruu, Swaruu 1.  Why did her parents have to hide her away in the woods?  As Yashi stated, Swaruu became a new race and the looping creation of Swaruu is such a beautiful story and reminds me of loop dreams I have where I go back over and over and change something each time.  The story is so familiar to me, and I loved it.  Yet I am so curious about why her parents left her and I know it was to protect her.  Did they know she had a special mission and this is what they needed to do to begin the Swaruu race?  Oh I just want to know everything!

Gosia, I loved your video about the UFO convention in Nevada.  Your musing about how you are all of it, how you felt arriving there and then your last moments in Nevada you expressed such profound realizations about you and who you are and I just want to say how beautiful your message is.

Thank you, Thank you all so very much.  Thank you also to Dale Harder for all of his technical data information!  Wow!

#233 2021-05-01 11:07:06

dana

Dear Gosia,
I am Dana, the new one with devices problem. I am teacher at the Colege, i know the history is false, i know about upside down bad presented as good and good presented as evil or good hidden or banished.
Ok, I have the responsability to teach my students the real history, not the fake one while the education system is a very important part of the Matrix!!!!!!
I started for some time to Tell my students about the false history. Telling the Truth means very much , in my profession, to learn the teenagers to recognise the Matrix vs the real deal and in the same time, the understanding that the liberty is not about do what You want by hurting others. IT is a crucial and difficult teen age in a sick educațional controled system , with a lot of presure with vaccines and other Covid bla bla bla.
  What Yahzi and team recommend for education in this difficult time? Education of our childrens and as a teacher?
  Thank You, Gosia , and kind reminder for the correct photo of Arsinoe ( this is not only for me, they are more interested in this for sure)

#234 2021-05-01 15:17:44

WXMM

Recently, the double mutation of the virus in India has greatly increased the mortality rate. India's medical capacity has been paralyzed and a large number of people have died. The spread of this mutant virus around the world will be a catastrophe. I hope Yazhi can provide the latest observation

#235 2021-05-01 16:00:25

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Recently, the double mutation of the virus in India has greatly increased the mortality rate. India's medical capacity has been paralyzed and a large number of people have died. The spread of this mutant virus around the world will be a catastrophe. I hope Yazhi can provide the latest observation

That sounds like yet another MSM lie, because the Earth-known observation is that it is not the virus that kills but the enforced "vaccination" and active killing of those who refuse the death injection.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#236 2021-05-01 16:07:39

Rainer Klar

They staged it, as I heard from a source. Finding and paying actors to lay down as dead victims, using old images from few years ago catastrophy and hiding the relative numbers compared to the total population that summ up to a similar result as the numbers displayed here in Germany or Europe.
It is mainly a hoax everywhere.

#237 2021-05-01 16:16:59

Robert369

Hermion wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

That sounds like yet another MSM lie, because the Earth-known observation is that it is not the virus that kills but the enforced "vaccination" and active killing of those who refuse the death injection.

How can you die of vaccine/injection before you take it?
I suppose that is the case of dead in india.

As I wrote, it is "active killing" by enforcement troops. And this does not include the confirmed passive spread of the death injection.

#238 2021-05-01 16:49:07

WXMM

I don't want to overdo conspiracy theory. I want to put aside whether the vaccine itself is an NWO tool. I think the virulence of the virus itself exists. And the virus production and improvement, there are extraterrestrial factors. The murderer of the human level, just the consciousness is manipulated.

#239 2021-05-01 16:52:22

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

I don't want to overdo conspiracy theory. I want to put aside whether the vaccine itself is an NWO tool. I think the virulence of the virus itself exists. And the virus production and improvement, there are extraterrestrial factors. The murderer of the human level, just the consciousness is manipulated.

You cannot put the most important aspect (the fake-vaccine) in all of this aside, especially not after Aneeka explained that it is driven by the Galactic Federation who control the Cabals. Either you look at the whole picture or you won't understand the ongoings. This is not the thread for discussing such, though.

#240 2021-05-02 11:21:58

mitkobs

The seaweed they use for bread is not available on this planet. Taygetans have more refined need for food, because they actually have real scientific observation and knowledge what food is better for their organism. They need also the food to be clean, free of toxins.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-02 11:23:03)

#241 2021-05-02 14:03:04

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Taygetans have more refined need for food, because they actually have real scientific observation and knowledge what food is better for their organism. They need also the food to be clean, free of toxins.

Actually, besides the physical contents the food requirements stem from needing higher frequency food, as to not lower one's own frequency. This is because everything is waves and energy, and eating lower energy reduces one's frequency - hence eating meat and trash food is lowering it badly -, while in the physical world only very few foods are of high enough frequency to keep people frequency high and their bodies from deteriorating (which is part of eating low frequency food).

This is why non-eating aka living from the high frequency environmental energies (which healthy cells can create required substances from) is the optimal path that some sufficiently high frequency people can do, but also many ETs don't eat at all while not even having a mouth anymore (which can be a problem if substances would save them in case of problems).

The Human body has both options of feeding and thus is most versatile, though abusing the physical method with junk food and toxins obviously will allow for plenty of harm to be done to us if people willingly/stupidly do so.

#242 2021-05-02 15:12:02

Higher-Heart

What Taygeteans Think about the Text Below?:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180119225 … C3%A4t.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20180310014 … _liebe.htm
https://web.archive.org/web/20161109072 … chkeit.htm

This for Translation:
https://www.deepl.com/translator

Taygetans say that All is Mind,that all is Astral,but without Kundalini,that
is bioelectricity,one manifest very slow.
With Kundalini in Third Eye,and Higher Brain,and above,one
is synced to the Astral,to symplify.

Yes,all is Mind,but without vibration tools to activate DNA,the
only option is Kundalini,that is like elemental energy,that
was to be controlled and move to the Brain.

The way to be Psychic is Kundalini.
Because 3D Humans dont have the Sound tools
to activate DNA in a Secure Way,they Only Options is
that.

Kundalini is Related to the Text above.

I ask to Robert,Gosia,Stela,and Cristina to talk about Kundalini,when
Taygeteans have information about it.
And Also about the Text Above,that
is related to it.

Thanks in Advance.

#243 2021-05-04 14:42:42

orwa dawa

Hello
can anyone help me with this ??
talking about the table of the 3D matrix which is explained in one of the videos ;
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    1
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    2
9    7    5    3    1    8    6    4    2    3
9    6    3    9    6    3    9    6    3    4
9    4    8    3    7    2    6    1    5    5
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    6
9    5    1    6    2    7    3    8    4    7
9    6    3    9    6    3    9    6    3    8
9    2    4    6    8    1    3    5    7    9
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    10
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    11
9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    12
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    13
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    14
9    2    4    6    8    1    3    5    7    15
9    3    6    9    3    6    9    3    6    16
9    5    1    6    2    7    3    8    4    17
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    18
9    4    8    3    7    2    6    1    5    19
9    3    6    9    3    6    9    3    6    20
9    7    5    3    1    8    6    4    2    21
9    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    22
9    8    7    6    5    4    3    2    1    23
9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    9    24

Is that the reason we have 24 chromosomes and 12 strands of DNA?

Is there a way to activate all the chromosomes and All the Strands of DNA?

Why the science here on earth say that we have 46 chromosomes .. and that we take 23 from each parent

If I could manage to answer this question I would've been able to fully understand the whole picture ... 

Thank you

Orwa

#244 2021-05-04 15:49:25

Scho'on Ta

Hello Orwa Darwa,

I can only give a hint to DNA activation. It goes hand in hand with spiritual growth. One should be decoupled from the covid horror and feel happy in the nature. Try to intensify this feeling.

After I did this I've got a dream about rolling out additional DNA parts with the statement, than you can go home. So, I am sure this works.

Have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#245 2021-05-04 16:04:02

Scho'on Ta

Hello Gosia,

nice videos about Yazhi and Swaruu. I like to see those videos.

A short comment to Soul combination. I've read matching informations in the new disclosure of Jakob Lorber (Neuoffenbarung) an addition to the work of Jesus in the new testament.

In these Books a roman and Jesus were sitting in the nature and observing some animals. A rabbit comes along and was eaten by a fox. Than an eagle comes along ant eats the fox.
So the roman asks 'How can a loving God allow this?'. Jesus says something like this 'this is the process of evolution and on the spiritual/ ether side it looks different. The three animals are related to each other. When the eagle dies those three souls are united to one human soul.'.

So the statement from Yazhi about combination of minor souls to one of higher conciousness matches.

Jako Lorber was a music teacher in Wien/ Austria that receives the voice of God or Jesus from 1840 to 1864. He wrotes 10T pages.

Greetings

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#246 2021-05-04 19:13:14

orwa dawa

Scho'on Ta wrote:

Hello Orwa Darwa,

I can only give a hint to DNA activation. It goes hand in hand with spiritual growth. One should be decoupled from the covid horror and feel happy in the nature. Try to intensify this feeling.

After I did this I've got a dream about rolling out additional DNA parts with the statement, than you can go home. So, I am sure this works.

Have a nice day.

thank you

Orwa

#247 2021-05-04 20:39:09

Merri

To Gosia,

I'd want to ask the Taygetean team, what recommendations / strong suggestions they have on various food products. I know Earth food is far from Taygetean's Standards. Our food has long been poisoned by chemtrails, pollutions, weed killer, toxic water, etc. But there have to be some products that could be borderline tolerable/good for us in some sense, right?

For example, Would they recommend/suggest we consume Pedialtye? For those that don't know, it's an electrolyte drink that rehydrates your body from intense exercise, heat exhaustion, long-distance travel, or vomiting and diarrhea. It sounds like a good product, it's filled with prebiotics, zinc, and the most obvious, electrolytes... Even though it sounds good, is it actually good for us? Or does it have other ingredients that aren't labeled on the back that would cancel the good and make such a product utterly useless and a waste of money?

#248 2021-05-07 20:14:13

DecodeSymbol

I have a Question to Swaruu and Anneka.
Do Cabal also use Female Symbol in
some cities?.
I was playing a game and
in a chapter i noticed two symbols.
Below the links,

https://www.fireemblemwod.com/trs/guia/map_14.htm
https://www.fireemblemwod.com/trs/guia/map_26A.htm

Here the Images that i separated.
https://postimg.cc/kDDKVJgq

This a symbols for male or female dark cabal stuff in
real life?.

Also exist White Tantra,Red Tantra,and Black Tantra.

The White Tantra i believe is more about enligthment and
move Kundalini to Brain,to re-evolve to higher being
and Black and Red Tantra is about Dark Stuff.

Related to  Cobra 2012 Portal stuff
he say that most esoteric groups are infitrated at the
top but there is some positive groups that
have ancient secret and are about enlightment and
to break the illusion,but most are not so good because
they are infiltrated by enemies of humanity.

The symbols in that game are also in Real life.
Do the other symbol is a about female enemies of humanity stuff?.
Do Cabal use also the female water symbol?.
I wait answers in Taygeteans Channels if possible.

Last edited by DecodeSymbol (2021-05-07 20:15:38)

#249 2021-05-07 22:00:58

Verdad-Ultima

I have a Question for Aneeka and Yahzi.
Do the Federation have ties to WW2 Germany,at
least to a degree?.

Below a video.
https://youtu.be/wwORtXC7IjE

And in Gosia Video,below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-9MfNoP-E

Gosia says that Satanist is Yang Cabal
and Black Sun is Yin Cabal,but
both deceivers,one like a manipulator
other like a full blown enemy humanity.

Both Duality,but one is like the Old
Cabal,like natural duality,and
other satanist,worshiper of chaos.

Do Federation have ties to WW2 Germany?:

Also this Site below.
http://entityart.co.uk/

Says that WW2 Germany was good,about normal natural order,
i put this site,because it ties.

Video Below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwORtXC7IjE

Minute  10:42

Federation would be Osiris-Elohim-Camitas-Roman-Empire-Natural-Duality-Order-Templar-Mason-Transhumanist,
while the Vatican-Babylon axis would be Jews and Full Flown Satanist.

All are infected by Reptilians and Psicopats,but the Osiris-Roman-Templar-Axis is the Federation,right?.

Natural Order,duality,vs Jew Psicopat and Satanist Reptilian.

I wait for answers.

Gosia says that Black Sun is Federation,natural order,duality,natural duality.

And Satanist is pure yang,enemy of earth,

Do Federation for example with time travel is behind perhaps a
more positive manipulation of WW2 Germany?:
Do Federation-Black Sun is Related to WW2 Germany?:
I wait for answers is Taygeteans Contactees Channels.

Last edited by Verdad-Ultima (2021-05-07 22:03:33)

#250 2021-05-08 23:46:50

Higher-Mind

I have a Question to Aneeka and Yahzi.
I remember than Druids talked their Priests as Snakes.
Also Druids dressed as Annunaki or elves i believe.

Also Annunaki Statues have a eyes like the so-called reptilians.
I thinked that statues of some annunaki,or so called reptilians can be
black antediluvian yogis.

Kundalini is called Serpent Power,because is moves like a snake,even
materializes as a snake,is comes from the earth grids,and earth templar,
and feed the body,is the energy that creates the body,the three chinese treasures,orgone,chi,

The Snake Power,or Kundalini,is called like that because is tantric,the lower part is
like fire,and when is ascend to the crown is a like a eagle,the 6D-7D Wings,like
some material says.

Some new age text says that mesoamerica was decadent black magick atlantis,or
black snakes,black yogis,that modified their energetic system,that
messed earth telluric energy.

Like bible say,human fall from higher realm,snake seraphim fall from higher realm.

The positive snake,is the snake,that feeds the body,that is not even snake anymore,but
like a unified staff that goes to the higher dimensions.

And the fallen snake,is the snake that is destructive to the human energetic systems,the downwards snake.

That why all serious mystics,were chaste,brahmacharya,some catholic mary saints,all activated the snake,that
feed the body,and they dont even know it,positive templar hidden some good stuff in catholic tradition.

Example,one does fitness,dumbbells,obtains bodybuilding body.
The way that one feels,in that state,that is the so called snake kundalini.
The heat,the nadis,the nerves,full of energy.

But kundalini is like 1000% more,that is the cause
that some annunaki statue have those eyes,and the
negative manipulate humanity.

Full of Siddhis,psychic powers,shapeshift,levitate,shining as thousand suns,because
they are negative or positive 6D beings.

The real positive integrate way more energy to even 15D states,and dont needed illusion,always is bliss,and the
the negative vampirizes 3D-4D-5D realms.

Kundalini is vitality,positive kundalini feed the body,negative,is metatronic,or goes downwards.

Was Atlantis Kingu,Reptilian,Usungal,or there is something that i dont comprend yet?.
The Atlantis that Taygeteans says,is downward snake,or even equal to the
Reptilian Chimera Atlantis that Cobra 2012 Portal says.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/05 … ideos.html

¨In late Atlantean times, both Light and dark forces were openly present on the surface of the planet. When this planet was occupied by the Chimera and the Archons 26,000 years ago, all other interest groups with any significant power were forced to leave the surface and literally go underground¨

Taygetean text says that Deluge was 12.500 years ago,cobra says that chimera took the planet 26,000 years ago,so the 12,000 years ago period is
the hell atlantis than taygetean says.

So the Druid,were related to,to kingu,usungal,naga,highly distorted knowledge,they did human sacrifice,but
they have the kundalini awakened,but manipulated by enemies of humanity,also related to atlantis.

Were the Atlantis Reptilians Black Yogi,related to downward snake?.

Could some annunaki be black yogis,ancient humanities?.

Some material says that there is two breakway civilizations,coming from the 5D-6D-7D-8D and more
timelines,and that the ascension and descension process happens and all repeats.

Also some clues are in cabala tree of life and 12 grid tree of life,the planets
are planes,to encarnate,in diferent state of matter,gradient,or whatever.

Also time is not lineal in 4D and up timelines.

Is believe that taygetean and cobra stuff can integrate,also cobra says that
planet went to hell 26.000 years ago,taygeteans says that the stuff was done
in much shorter period of time,like 12,500 years,tiamat falls,and history before,but
not that much time.

i wait for answers in taygeteans channels,if happens.

Last edited by Higher-Mind (2021-05-08 23:56:17)

Board footer