You are not logged in.

#76 2021-05-05 00:11:11

charliebelle
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

charliebelle wrote:

Alberta goes back into lock down today,just as they open up requirements for the vaccine. Borders are closed and kids are back to online learning. Things are heating up..

I will walk these present days with integrity of knowing my truth. I pray for guidance as i step into my power.


Y'all will get a kick out of this!:

https://www.alberta.ca/news.aspx

Offline

#77 2021-05-05 08:59:38

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

charliebelle wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Alberta goes back into lock down today,just as they open up requirements for the vaccine. Borders are closed and kids are back to online learning. Things are heating up..

I will walk these present days with integrity of knowing my truth. I pray for guidance as i step into my power.


Y'all will get a kick out of this!:

https://www.alberta.ca/news.aspx

What a (dark) laugh! Even the 'official' - fake - stats from worldometer say that Canada is about 50 deaths per day from covid. You'd think it was about half a million from the fear-panic they are attempting to engender.
Yesterday I saw a video of enormous numbers of people out on the streets of Sao Paulo, Brazil. A Brazilian friend of mine confirmed that it was from May 1st, all out in support of their president, Bolsonaro, and it was happening in other Brazilain cities as well. I found it inspiring to see this short video. Not because of Bolsonaro, but to see that things are less dire in terms of social mind control in some places on the planet. It's especially bad in western Europe, USA, and other 'white protestant' places like Canada and Australia. And that is no coincidence.

Offline

#78 2021-05-06 08:46:13

Re: Changes in the world - News

the masters of entanglement never sleep.

they never evolve.

they are the same since time immemorial.

no evolution process for them.

they are non liner time.

every where at once.

good luck

Offline

#79 2021-05-09 05:09:35

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Freem@sonry exposed for what it is

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig/

Offline

#80 2021-05-10 08:22:27

dr.barn
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

MartaSantos wrote:

    I have found something very disturbing in a Telegram channel. There’s a lot of disturbing news lately happening all around the world, but they shared their concern about something specially dark: the website WikiHow targeting children by leading them to vaccinate without parental consent.
I was thinking about the seperation of children from their parents after awaking today and found Martas post - I see this fact in a bigger content - this is all part of the destruction of any fimiliar structur - first step was, to make woman taxpayers, to bring them to work -grandparents were left in special homes, cause there was no time left to nurse them, when their life force was getting weaker - second step, marriage is not necessary, devorces made easy -is to detroy a stabil family structur - patchwork families were made a normal fact - while on the other side the propaganda machine tells us: " no need for love to have sex" - and the porn industry programms our children with more and more violent pictures of sexuality - step 3 is to make education a job of the system - parents should have no influence in the education of their children - programming starts now in the kindergarden and the job will be continued by organisations like pathfinders - Hitlerjugend -FdJ - the isolation in these virus days is getting stronger and stronger and the pressure on children to vaxinate is only a symptom of the last days of a 3D world ---it only shows, how important the fact is, to come together right now, if we want to get our force back to create our lives -if our relation to our children is a loving, strong one, based on trust, there is nothing to fear --- those ones who lost their connection to mother gaia will leave -i would call it a purifying of our genom, if i may use this words - meanwhile the hyrarchial struktur will be broken up -beginning to find love, will left less and lesser space for fear -only unitity, can make us strong and reproject fear to those who created them

Last edited by dr.barn (2021-05-10 08:23:43)

Offline

#81 2021-05-15 17:08:19

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Bill Gates will come clean?

Here is a recent, May 11, David Wilcock video. His videos are very long but go straight to 1:10 to see a major breakthrough that, if true, states that Bill Gates has come clean about how the US election and other things were engineered. David speaks in code to not get deplatformed.  So Gates is referred to a BG, or ‘the lead singer of the BeeGees’ Barry Gibb (kind of a slap in the face to the talented, loving generous man, opposite of Gates), and election is referred to as E. According to this part of his video, Gates simply walked into Mike Lindell (the mypillow guy, and Trump supporter in the US), and said he will spill the beans in court about how all this was engineered.

Start at 1:09 https://youtu.be/trXA4PUP9UY

My take. I have followed David randomly over the years. He has fascinating stuff and has made numerous predictions, almost none of which has come true. Yet, as a scifi story teller he intrigues nicely. In the video he goes on and on referring  to Gates as a “hero” for coming forward and should be forgiven…. Personally, if this is true, then I still cannot call his a hero, just a guy that realizes the jig is up, and wants to save his own neck. He has destroyed the lives of millions over the years, and if he has suddenly become good, then why not go public right now instead of months from now, since each day countless lives are destroyed.

As a side note, David in this video occasionally does really annoying accents, and in his latest video of May 14, does a lot more accents and impressions. They are really annoying and I just want to reach in and give him a slap. He is a good story teller but poor comedian. How much truth is mixed in with fictional fantasy in his videos is anyones guess.

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-15 17:15:28)


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#82 2021-05-17 01:52:09

magicalex
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Here's a PDF if anyone wants to read through it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SNzVTB … nM0Spdu2WI

if this trial will ever happen?

Offline

#83 2021-05-20 03:54:17

SenexPetrovic
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Hello Everybody!!
I was watching the new video of Dr. Steven Greer, who for better or worse has been exposing the elites who hide everything to us related to Aliens and hidden technologies from reaching mainstream for human being, the last video he asks us to make full disclosure of the scam, he speaks of Luis Elizondo and others who continue as official media distributing lies about an alleged UFO threat to human beings, it speaks that we are close to the government threat about hostile aliens and that we need to expose it, since it is one of the last deceptions that would bind us and avoid all extraterrestrial contact, I do not doubt that behind the governments is the same federation, what do you all think about it?, hopefully Gosia and Robert can give their opinion and ask the Taygetans about its veracity. (English because video is in english) Greetings!!

https://youtu.be/en0GsxgwMmA


Senex Petrovic
charla dot mx

Offline

#84 2021-05-20 08:22:40

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

SenexPetrovic wrote:

Hello Everybody!!
I was watching the new video of Dr. Steven Greer, who for better or worse has been exposing the elites who hide everything to us related to Aliens and hidden technologies from reaching mainstream for human being, the last video he asks us to make full disclosure of the scam, he speaks of Luis Elizondo and others who continue as official media distributing lies about an alleged UFO threat to human beings, it speaks that we are close to the government threat about hostile aliens and that we need to expose it, since it is one of the last deceptions that would bind us and avoid all extraterrestrial contact, I do not doubt that behind the governments is the same federation, what do you all think about it?, hopefully Gosia and Robert can give their opinion and ask the Taygetans about its veracity. (English because video is in english) Greetings!!

https://youtu.be/en0GsxgwMmA

In some of the messages this person is revealed to be a reptilian soul and from the most dangerous of their sub species. That does not mean that this person cannot be useful or progressive in his messages, but be aware.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-20 08:30:21)

Offline

#85 2021-05-20 08:48:05

SenexPetrovic
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

mitkobs wrote:
SenexPetrovic wrote:

Hello Everybody!!
I was watching the new video of Dr. Steven Greer, who for better or worse has been exposing the elites who hide everything to us related to Aliens and hidden technologies from reaching mainstream for human being, the last video he asks us to make full disclosure of the scam, he speaks of Luis Elizondo and others who continue as official media distributing lies about an alleged UFO threat to human beings, it speaks that we are close to the government threat about hostile aliens and that we need to expose it, since it is one of the last deceptions that would bind us and avoid all extraterrestrial contact, I do not doubt that behind the governments is the same federation, what do you all think about it?, hopefully Gosia and Robert can give their opinion and ask the Taygetans about its veracity. (English because video is in english) Greetings!!

https://youtu.be/en0GsxgwMmA

In some of the messages this person is revealed to be a reptilian soul and from the most dangerous of their sub species. That does not mean that this person cannot be useful or progressive in his messages, but be aware.

Hello, yes I remember something about it, I found this, but I'm not sure if the answer is accurate, Greer has been disclosing many things, his main message is about meditation, other people think he works for the government, maybe asking again will clarify better

"Robert.- Do you know Dr. Steven M. Greer?
Anéeka.- Yes.
Robert.- (Some laughs).
Anéeka.- May I, Asket?
Asket.- I know what you’re thinking, Anéeka. Go ahead.
Anéeka.- Reptile. Confirmed, Robert. Beware the.
Asket.- Precisely.
Robert.- He has a reptilian face, yes. Ok, thank you both very much. He has a group or groups all over the world to make contact with aliens, CE5, what do you know?
Anéeka.- It is. It’s Kingu.
Asket.- We don’t know anything with that name.
Anéeka.- No, but we can investigate. They are often familiar groups using alternate names.

Robert.- Ok, I have enough with what you have told me about reptile, I have heard it before.
Anéeka.- Have they told you before that Greer is a reptile?
Robert.- Yes, Anéeka.
Anéeka.- Ok."


Senex Petrovic
charla dot mx

Offline

#86 2021-05-20 09:29:40

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Yes, exactly that conversation.

Offline

#87 2021-05-20 18:01:51

Richard93
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

SenexPetrovic wrote:
mitkobs wrote:
SenexPetrovic wrote:

Hello Everybody!!
I was watching the new video of Dr. Steven Greer, who for better or worse has been exposing the elites who hide everything to us related to Aliens and hidden technologies from reaching mainstream for human being, the last video he asks us to make full disclosure of the scam, he speaks of Luis Elizondo and others who continue as official media distributing lies about an alleged UFO threat to human beings, it speaks that we are close to the government threat about hostile aliens and that we need to expose it, since it is one of the last deceptions that would bind us and avoid all extraterrestrial contact, I do not doubt that behind the governments is the same federation, what do you all think about it?, hopefully Gosia and Robert can give their opinion and ask the Taygetans about its veracity. (English because video is in english) Greetings!!

https://youtu.be/en0GsxgwMmA

In some of the messages this person is revealed to be a reptilian soul and from the most dangerous of their sub species. That does not mean that this person cannot be useful or progressive in his messages, but be aware.

Hello, yes I remember something about it, I found this, but I'm not sure if the answer is accurate, Greer has been disclosing many things, his main message is about meditation, other people think he works for the government, maybe asking again will clarify better

"Robert.- Do you know Dr. Steven M. Greer?
Anéeka.- Yes.
Robert.- (Some laughs).
Anéeka.- May I, Asket?
Asket.- I know what you’re thinking, Anéeka. Go ahead.
Anéeka.- Reptile. Confirmed, Robert. Beware the.
Asket.- Precisely.
Robert.- He has a reptilian face, yes. Ok, thank you both very much. He has a group or groups all over the world to make contact with aliens, CE5, what do you know?
Anéeka.- It is. It’s Kingu.
Asket.- We don’t know anything with that name.
Anéeka.- No, but we can investigate. They are often familiar groups using alternate names.

Robert.- Ok, I have enough with what you have told me about reptile, I have heard it before.
Anéeka.- Have they told you before that Greer is a reptile?
Robert.- Yes, Anéeka.
Anéeka.- Ok."

Hey friends! smile

sorry if this is off topic but regarding this...do we have some information about true identity of Kenneth Copeland? He is probably most famous "Evangelist" who earned hundreds of millions from masses sending him donates etc. He got very large fanbase although I never saw anyone with more unpleasant and creepier energy. Several times when I showed his videos to another starseeds they very quickly got sick from his extremely foreign energy. It feels like he is also some kind of Reptile but like almost without disguise big_smile At first he appears like some religion comedian but he got very powerful influence on many people so I am wondering what kind of being he is and if he uses some kind of "secret dark stuff" because its shocking how many people are following this guy. But of course many of them are probably backdrop people so another proof that they are very easily masterminded with their hive mind. This is him from Covid video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

Offline

#88 2021-05-20 19:56:25

Albert
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Richard93 wrote:

Hey friends! smile

sorry if this is off topic but regarding this...do we have some information about true identity of Kenneth Copeland? He is probably most famous "Evangelist" who earned hundreds of millions from masses sending him donates etc. He got very large fanbase although I never saw anyone with more unpleasant and creepier energy. Several times when I showed his videos to another starseeds they very quickly got sick from his extremely foreign energy. It feels like he is also some kind of Reptile but like almost without disguise big_smile At first he appears like some religion comedian but he got very powerful influence on many people so I am wondering what kind of being he is and if he uses some kind of "secret dark stuff" because its shocking how many people are following this guy. But of course many of them are probably backdrop people so another proof that they are very easily masterminded with their hive mind. This is him from Covid video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSIrQBGfUtw

Just watched the first half of this linked video, and couldn’t take anymore. Can’t comment on his originals but he is about as fake as fake gets and believable only for those that need to believe. I say fake since the COVID psyop is fake, so if he is in the know, then he wpuld call put the lie, instead of calling out the disease. Then he called for a vaccine immediately - which even if all this is real, would not be possible. The date of the video is a year ago, at the beginning of the fake pandemic. So if the problem is a fake, then he is fake. Just another opportunist that uses religion opportunistically.


“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

Offline

#89 2021-05-31 06:11:16

SenexPetrovic
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Robert use to say that we are the creators and if you are looking for something you are creating it while you are looking for it,
This guy was looking for material for his engagement rings, instead he found a full 2.2 Carat Diamond.. nice, isn't it?
https://www.today.com/news/man-mining-e … nd-t220141


Senex Petrovic
charla dot mx

Offline

#90 2021-06-17 11:40:19

SenexPetrovic
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Spot the differences!

It is well known about the pauses and freezes of Joe Biden's brain, the episodes are more and more evident and this fact does not seem to cause any Democrat to worry about it, however the world perception is increasing, despite wearing his Aviator Ray-Ban, that the cognitive state of the President is in frank deterioration, and that is simply a Threat to American National Security.

Personally I think there is something dark behind those mental episodes, if we analyse videos before Biden was launched as a candidate we will surely find some similar episodes, however he always looked more awake, healthier and although more plump and careless, the frank personality was noticeable of the Biden that we know, however, since the beginning of the electoral period, he has been seen much changed, the episodes of clarity alternate with those of a clear "senility" of which it is unknown whether it is natural or induced, and both his stamina and his political personality are conspicuous by their absence.

There are many people who dare to say that there are different substitutes or "clones" of the current president, I am afraid that probably the simplest option is the most correct, he has been induced to a semi catatonic state, and he is probably controlled from a distance, if not by chemical means, we notice that in the moments where Biden's clear personality shines through, they are controversial moments for the press, but in matters of State he is simply absent.

When dealing with matters of state, he looks completely lost, with a clear lack of attention, he is seen to be cognitively impaired and the episodes of probable Alzheimer's are becoming clearer.

Is it possible that someone is controlling him from the distance? Let's say by electronic means? High or low frequency signals that these episodes generate? Since the curve of his deterioration has been very accelerated and conveniently for his handlers, he is only seen awake when he has trivial activities. He himself accepts on a daily basis, that he does not respond "to avoid getting into trouble with his Staff", however Biden's personality was always very irreverent, possessive, racist, with much disdain for both the press and when evoking his political "achievements" .

I share this video, an Asian girl who during a meeting loses the notion of herself and freezes, as does Biden, Harald Kautz-Vella calls thats states "resets" from the matrix, and comments that they are launched strategically when there are certain moments or attitudes that need to be censored by the "controllers" of the lunar matrix.

Biden brain freeze in G7 press conference
https://youtu.be/0EiJM3qYFFQ


Senex Petrovic
charla dot mx

Offline

#91 2021-06-17 14:00:00

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

With designating such cognitive impaired person cabal is saying to the public: we can have for marionette president even a tomato and nothing will change in our policies and agendas.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-17 14:02:07)

Offline

#92 2021-06-17 17:13:51

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

mitkobs wrote:

With designating such cognitive impaired person cabal is saying to the public: we can have for marionette president even a tomato and nothing will change in our policies and agendas.

Hey, mitkobs, that's insulting a tomato!!!

Offline

#93 2021-06-17 17:56:34

mitkobs
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

Sorry but this old senile man is not fit for any job and look at him being put to serve as the president of the most powerful country in the world.

Offline

#94 2021-06-17 23:47:55

Ymarsakar
Member

Re: Changes in the world - News

This is a personal report. The financial system i have tracked charlie ward and other people talking about it. Around the time they said the swift system was replaced with a quantum system, i began noticing that my ach transfers that used to take 3 days, took 2 day. This was in 2020 t red stimulus days usa.

Now i notice that my ally account is making ridiculously fast ach account transfers. 1 day or same day.

There seems to be direct evidence that the banking system has switched.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB