You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-30 04:34:54

tomcan

Reflections on “Swaruu and Yazhi – Their Differences Part 2”

Thanks to Gosia, the orbital team and earthly based ones for the second edition “Swaruu and Yazhi – Their Differences Part 2”.  Good information and it helps to align to all the events that are currently in play here as well as the metaphysical background that can be applied.

I can’t help to reflect on Yazhi’s perspective, based on very interesting and unique viewpoint. With all of her lives contained and how they help to elaborate of both differences between the two of them as well and those elements common, to develop position of reality that effectively has never been shown, at least here, and maybe even in Taygeta and other 5d civilizations. I imagine that the Cabal and all of their supporting agencies, governments and civilizations are freaking out that they are losing control. No longer will they be able to continue to hide behind the lies foisted across this local and intergalactic realm.

There seems to be a breakdown across this extended domain seems which includes the breakdown of this virtual reality everywhere. Too bad, Swaruu9 did not take care of herself well enough to also experience personally this change we are going through as Swaruu9. She would have been very encouraged and would have helped her avoid her continued sadness, even though we know her consciousness is with Yazhi today.

The galactic breakdown seems to be an orchestration of beings of higher level than even Yazhi. Everything seems to be teetering on the edge.  I have always suspected that this place is nothing more than a manifestation of agreements between individuals, and also confirmed by Yazhi. Now the breakdown is rushing head-long to completion. The New Green Energy, released across this realm, is the primary catalyst for this breakdown since it has consciousness and attacks negativity, which we observe at all levels today. It is indeed good that others have considered our plight and is providing assistance that we can now return.

When will this current breakdown end?  I expect that it will conclude when everyone understands of the lie that unfortunately was accepted and agreed to that this realm even exist. They then can begin to make their decision to continue to accept this lie or reject it. It is totally up to them, whether earthlings, federation officials or wherever status at whatever level.  When the agreement was made, those positive aspects did not fully understand what was asked of them. They now have a choice to return to the real source and forget this false realm of lies. The rescue mission is now under full action and nothing will stop it.  Up until now, this realm has received spiritual energy to enable those of a positive essence to hold-on. Now, and after everyone knows and makes a decision, that energy source will be cut-off and the realm will quickly decay due to no more energy to substance its existence.

Indeed, we are living in very interesting times of intergalactic change that will never happen again. The knowledge of this error is now in place, that no longer will such a problem will happen again, across all time-lines.

Last edited by tomcan (2021-04-30 04:35:54)

#2 2021-05-05 04:24:47

Lorgic

Re: Reflections on “Swaruu and Yazhi – Their Differences Part 2”

i dont think people are causing it to themself. I think higher entities are using lower developed living beings in order to experience bad concepts. because its more evolutionary for us. And not evolutionary at all for them. But all being monitored. It was never out of control. But still we are here and need to fight it everyday. by working by suffering by learning and so on.

#3 2021-05-05 04:25:51

Lorgic

And i think the negative living beings all felt into an existential trap. The kind of trap: Do it, its easy and very full of reward. They do it, and get karma then they are kinda fkd.

#4 2021-05-05 06:41:18

Robert369

Lorgic wrote:

And i think the negative living beings all felt into an existential trap. The kind of trap: Do it, its easy and very full of reward. They do it, and get karma then they are kinda fkd.

Everybody who believes in "karma" is f*ed, because it is humanly impossible to live without flaws, mistakes and even unknowing murder of innocent life, be it in nature or indirectly to others: People who smoke toxify others more than themselves, plants that we eat are conscious beings too, we step on ants, etc. every day, the microbes in the air we breath get killed en masse by us, and even the rocks that we use to build our homes are conscious beings.

And who decides the limits/rules what counts as karma ? It is those who want to oppress us through yet another belief system that destroys spirituality, as the only way to "live" without gathering "karma" is to not live. Or to live without the concept of karma and just through common sense and love, being aware, acting self-responsible and generally being the best one can be at all times.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-05-05 08:50:10

07wideeyes

Yes, it was a game-changer for me to get Swaruu, and then Yazhi I think, explaining about karma, and how it's (just) a belief, an idea. I think she says that it comes in from Andromedans, mainly, through religions of eastern origin, esp Hinduism (which version of karma is more rigid than that typically found in Buddhism). "Just do your best, and get on with your life." These I found to be liberating words.

Board footer