You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-10 19:21:17

GypsyMuse

Parasites on Masks and Swabs

Hello,
I have seen too many videos of the Covid Test Swabs and the Face Masks (Blue variety) being dissected (taken apart) and what is found (both to naked eye + under magnification) these small Black Worm-like Creatures crawling around.  They are Alive & become very Activated when "rubbing alcohol" or 'steam" or human breath is put on them.  What are they?  What is the intention of these creatures?  How bad of an agenda is this to Humans? TY!

#2 2021-04-10 19:42:41

sam12369

Re: Parasites on Masks and Swabs

those little worms are morgellion nanobots . not biological .

#3 2021-04-10 21:10:46

GypsyMuse

I found this really thorough video of these "creatures" - lbry://@TimTruth#b/Compilationofmaskparasitesdoc-1#0

#4 2021-04-10 21:17:21

GypsyMuse

sam12369 wrote:

those little worms are morgellion nanobots . not biological .

I do believe there are the nanobots embedded in the test swabs & masks - but I also believe there are Live Parasitic worm-like creatures embedded in these items - as well, these {creatures] are being DISCOVERED embedded in other consumer products, such as:  bandaids, feminine hygiene products, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, hospital gowns, as well as flyer/handouts + some plastic products...

There is an evil agenda here & I would like to know what it is + what sort of "damage" these [parasitic creatures] are doing to Humans - PLEASE!!!

#5 2021-04-11 00:08:55

Robert369

GypsyMuse wrote:

YES PLEASE - show The Confirmation that these [creatures] are "not biological" - Because I do NOT believe anyone is saying !!! Actually, I believe it's BOTH Nanobots AND some sort of organic parasitic creature ???

Some Morgellon types are a combination of biological and technical creature, of which each part is able to reconstruct the other part. This means that you cannot kill such Morgellons with e.g. toxins or EMP alone but only if both means are applied not only with the right method but also via short order.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-04-11 20:28:02

Pymander

I saw those posts too and I hope they can clarify what exactly they are. They do sound exactly like Swaruu's description of there being nano-tech in the PCR swabs.

#7 2021-04-12 00:53:10

GypsyMuse

Pymander - I did not see Swaruu's description of the "PCR swabs" - not here in this conversation - might you direct me to where this particular description is, I'd very much appreciate it - Thank you!

#8 2021-04-12 08:06:45

07wideeyes

GypsyMuse, it's in the transcripts section Feb 23rd 2021. Not on YouTube, 'cos they don't let you say true things like this.

#9 2021-04-13 09:19:15

Pymander

GypsyMuse wrote:

Pymander - I did not see Swaruu's description of the "PCR swabs" - not here in this conversation - might you direct me to where this particular description is, I'd very much appreciate it - Thank you!

It was in this video from about a month ago. - https://lbry.tv/@CosmicAgency:c/pcr-tes … d-q-anon:a

#10 2021-05-06 10:59:28

Robert369 wrote:

Some Morgellon types are a combination of biological and technical creature, of which each part is able to reconstruct the other part.

exactly, some of them can assemble individual parts by themselves to make the whole.

very very good comment robert and you are correct.

#11 2021-05-06 13:40:47

Albert

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Some Morgellon types are a combination of biological and technical creature, of which each part is able to reconstruct the other part.

exactly, some of them can assemble individual parts by themselves to make the whole.

very very good comment robert and you are correct.

I suspect that in the presence of certain energy fields, like 5G, that these things may come alive and organize in some type of growth spree. My idea comes from watching many cymatics videos over the years. In the presence of certain sound vibrations, patterns of symmetry develop. So first get this stuff into the body, increase the density with extended use (always wear your mask), then at some point turn on the energy and watch them do their thing, whatever it is. 5G could be to nanotech, what sunlight is to plants. Scary idea, but we are in scary times where “mad scientists” continue to explore new ways to kill sad

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-06 13:48:53)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#12 2021-05-06 16:10:55

Albert wrote:

I suspect that in the presence of certain energy fields, like 5G, that these things may come alive and organize in some type of growth spree. My idea comes from watching many cymatics videos over the years. In the presence of certain sound vibrations, patterns of symmetry develope

excellent excellent thought/analysis.

yes quite possibly the case.

viruses and bacteria can assemble copies too on individual parts basis and the 5G thought is excellent to activate the nano invaders etc.

great comment.

billion galactic thanks.

#13 2021-05-06 17:03:24

07wideeyes

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Albert wrote:

I suspect that in the presence of certain energy fields, like 5G, that these things may come alive and organize in some type of growth spree. My idea comes from watching many cymatics videos over the years. In the presence of certain sound vibrations, patterns of symmetry develope

excellent excellent thought/analysis.

yes quite possibly the case.

viruses and bacteria can assemble copies too on individual parts basis and the 5G thought is excellent to activate the nano invaders etc.

great comment.

billion galactic thanks.

Yes, this is the kind of thing that, if I remember correctly, David Icke was talking about a while ago. Get the stuff into the body, and then activate it through 5G, or other means.

I recommend people who have had swabs or injections to at least pay attention and build up their immune systems, and do any cleansing/purifying available. Get the shit out of the system as best you can - useful things are introduced on the forum, like ivermectin and nanosoma. I have also heard, though don't know the sources and validity, that certain herbal remedies can help to clear the proteins in the injections (I know this thread is on tests not injections, but it's the same nefarious world). Drops on the wrists of artemesia, oregano, or naouli for astroz; myrrh for Pfizer; frankincense, laurel for moderna. I'm not convinced about this, since, to paraphrase what I think Robert said, the injections are all a mish-mash, you don't really know what you're getting etc. So it might be all bullshit, but I throw it into the mix.

#14 2021-05-06 17:55:11

07wideeyes wrote:

I recommend people who have had swabs or injections to at least pay attention and build up their immune systems, and do any cleansing/purifying available. Get the shit out of the system as best you can - useful things are introduced on the forum, like ivermectin and nanosoma.

excellent advice.

thanks for your contribution.

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-06 17:55:39)

#15 2021-05-06 20:17:41

Albert

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I recommend people who have had swabs or injections to at least pay attention and build up their immune systems, and do any cleansing/purifying available. Get the shit out of the system as best you can - useful things are introduced on the forum, like ivermectin and nanosoma.

Yes. Personally, part of my regular arsenal includes fresh green juices and chlorella tablets. The green chlorophyll is a known detox method especially for heavy metal detox. I also take nascent iodine. Iodine, is a halogen like Fluorine, same size so they tend to substitute for each other, meaning with the lack of iodine Fluorine to latch onto the thyroid and of course the pineal gland. Fluorine is essentially a brain suppressant. I also take colloidal silver, better than antibiotic with no side effects. Lastly, I also use Neilmed sinus rinse which are packets of salt that you add to a special bottle filled with warm water (basically a more efficient neti pot). I hold the bottle in one nostril, squeeze/spray and the saline rinse flushes out my sinus cavity out through the other nostril. Do half a bottle through each to get a good clean. This is probably a must right after being forced to have a potentially infected test swap shoved up the nose that may leave who knows what.

The above are some of the things I have used for many years to stay healthy. Seems to work since I am almost 63 and have not been to a doctors office in almost 14 years. I cannot afford health insurance nor do I trust doctors since around 2007. Most doctors know little of this since they are trained in schools sponsored by big pharma.

https://www.amazon.com/NeilMed-100-Sinu … 824&sr=8-7

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-06 20:22:28)

#16 2021-05-07 04:34:58

Albert wrote:

The above are some of the things I have used for many years to stay healthy. Seems to work since I am almost 63 and have not been to a doctors office in almost 14 years. I cannot afford health insurance nor do I trust doctors since around 2007. Most doctors know little of this since they are trained in schools sponsored by big pharma.

greetings,

your input is much appreciated.

interesting information.

thanks for sharing.

BR,

Enoch

#17 2021-05-07 15:50:16

Albert

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Albert wrote:

your input is much appreciated.

interesting information.

thanks for sharing.

BR,

Enoch

Thanks. Fluorine is one of the key ways to control people by dumbing them down. For those that do not know this, let me state a few things to put this into context. Fluorine was used in the water in the concentration camps in Germany to subdue the inmates. It makes people docile and simple minded. The Germans learned this from the Russians who used this in gulags. That idea is to allow a few to control the many. Fast forward to modern times, and you will see that Fluorine is the base ingredient in anti-depressive medications like Prozac. If you know someone that has been on these type of drugs for a while you will see how they become docile simpletons. My sister has been drugged like that for about 50 years. Fluorine also will, with time, crystalize the pineal gland thus limiting spiritual potential.

Sodium Fluoride is a waste product purchased from China and added to the water, at least in many US cities. People seemed sharper in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, and of course today they was masked zombies. Pharma drugs and glycophoshate and turning up in drinking water as well as they are not filtered out. So one needs a good water filter at home that also pulls out Fluorine (sometimes this comes as a special attachment filter as in the Berkey filter (one of the best). One might notice that prescription drugs like percocet state that ‘take as needed, discard remained down the drain’ (into the water supply).

Iodine, another halogen, is deficient in most humans. Not so bad as to cause goiter issues, but low. Iodine, key to a healthy thyroid, can substitute for Fluorine since it is similar size and charge. People with low Iodine tend to get an 5-10 point IQ boost when they correct this.

So bottom line, people have been systematically drugged (and are deficient) over the decades which helps the forces of evil do their thing with little to no opposition, or much realization by the public, that they are being screwed. This in part explains the walking dead that goes along with the mainstream narrative. It also adds more credence to the fact that all this has been planned for a very long time

———

Dr Group in the US, has (or at least had) a number of youtube video interviews on Iodine (I watched many over the years before the great purge began). Here is an article about this topic https://www.myjourneytoacure.com/blog/s … al-healing

A few excerpts from the link….

Iodine deficiency symptoms manifest as a result of improper thyroid hormone production.[8] Simply stated, when the thyroid gland does not receive enough iodine, trouble ensues. The more serious signs and symptoms of iodine deficiency may vary according to individuals, but usually include the following:
Thyroid enlargement – sometimes called “goiter”
Mental imbalances such as depression and anxiety
Mental retardation (in extreme cases, and particular in children of mothers who have had an iodine deficiency)
Fetal hypothyroidism (improper functioning of the thyroid in unborn children, leading to brain damage).
Autism
Other Symptoms of Iodine Deficiency
Beyond the global issue of iodine deficiency in children, Westerners are also susceptible to a lack of iodine. Many researchers are looking into the correlations between various chronic conditions and a lack of iodine.

Some of the lesser-known symptoms of iodine deficiency include:
Slowed Brain Function
Studies have shown the correlation between the shortage of iodine and cognitive function, particularly in the gestation period in children. In fact, one study from 2009 found that iodine supplementation in mildly-deficient children helped improve their perceptual reasoning.[9]

#18 2021-05-07 16:16:33

Thinkfasst

Fluorine also suppresses memory recall.

#19 2021-05-07 19:38:58

Robert369

Flourine destroys the nerve system and some forms of it are able to pass the blood-brain barrier to do so even there. What appears as "dumbing down people" is in fact a disfunctioning body across all areas, which also means that this toxin causes many different reactions in people, thus being one of the substances that basically can cause almost every illness.

This has been found during the Nazi regime in Germany, and it is said that Hitler exclamated "This is fantastic, I wish there was a way to spread it to every citizen !". Since those were run by the same Cabals as governments and corporations in today's times it isbvious that this knowledge was simply passed on to put it to use on a global scale - and the flouridization of toothpaste was invented.

Besides this, unlike what they tell flouride in toothpaste does the exact opposite of what they claim and in fact weakens the teeth. Avoid toothpaste, mineral/tap water, etc. with flouride in it at all costs !

To handle existing flouridization, standard methods of detoxification through H2O2 and MMS/CDS are efficient.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#20 2021-05-08 15:37:02

Albert

One more point on fluorine, we know they put it in the municipal water but it is likely also in the water used in soft drinks made by cabal owned big food, like coca cola and others. Many people drink bottled soft drinks or juices made from concentrates (water added). One of the things I noticed last year with the planned shortages in markets was that certain (unhealthy items) were never, ever, in short supply (at least in the US). Specifically items like soda, (always well stocked shelves), also potatoes chips, Doritos seasoned corn chips, cookies, cigarettes and alcohol. These items have one thing in common, they are unhealthy food. Some say that items like Doritos and other processed foods are sprinkled with nanotech that may accumulate in tissues.

So brain suppressant Fl, and other toxic tech, have been part of the daily diet for a high percentage of people. Just another indication that they have been planning this for decades. Get a good water filter and try to have a diet that is close ot natural as possible, processed foods should be eliminated or at least minimized.

Board footer