You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 16:51:55

luk
Banned

TIMELINES - do alternative TLs/realities/dimensions/universes exist?

Despite having asked hundrets of the same questions to tons of smart people I still have not come to the point of understanding what timelines are..

In my current understanding a timeline is tied to us, to our consciousness, to our actions..

My lifetime = my timeline = my incarnation.
https://youtu.be/o2NK2o9FMEE?t=2555
https://youtu.be/o2NK2o9FMEE?t=2210

So, a parallel timeline cannot be anything else then my other incarnation where I am someone else, maybe simililar, maybe somebody completely different as there might be another fractal of my higher self focused on another experience..

From the perspective Source all timelines are parallel but from the perspective of each physical incarnation in my opinion there is no parallel reality but there is future or past relative to my present where my other fractals/souls are incarnated and which can be reachable via technology and brought all into my present OR via consciousness (if I am capable of doing this like Yazhi is).

But I do not see any other possible source of other me existing in some virtual clone of universe...

Universe is one, it is the ether, consciousness, and all densities/frequencies are within.
https://youtu.be/yqsvRz0k_NQ?t=961
Means if there should be the exact same me then we would have to share the same locality as same frequency = same point in space and time.
Which would contradict to what also Swaruu said  = no two things can share same space if same density.

What I want to say = I do not see a possibility that there could be another Swaruu as another Joan of Arc that survived the battle.. Where would such event take place?
(this was told to Rainier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqaAQPE_6g)

Somebody please explain to me where I am making wrong assumptions, what do I get wrong..

Thank you smile

Last edited by luk (2020-09-13 23:00:07)

#2 2020-09-13 17:39:26

Happy

Re: TIMELINES - do alternative TLs/realities/dimensions/universes exist?

Even Yazhi has changed her understanding of timelines from when she was 6D till now. So I think we could expect to ask such questions for a while. smile

It's difficult to imagine a world where every moment exists at the same instant. And from what Yazhi says, ideas are the real deal.

"From high densities an idea is reality. What comes to mind is."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tocoUZryD_c&t=12:58

I won't say your assumptions are wrong. Then I would be wrong.

But in another timeline, which deviated from your present one way back when, I guess your perception would be different, depending on how far you traveled from that point. Or maybe you'd say exactly the same, except that Joan had a different fate. Which point of view would be correct?

If a possibility is an idea, wouldn't that too be reality? ...from a higher perspective,of course...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-09-13 18:05:29

luk
Banned

Happy wrote:

But in another timeline, which deviated from your present one way back when, I guess your perception would be different, depending on how far you traveled from that point. Or maybe you'd say exactly the same, except that Joan had a different fate. Which point of view would be correct?

Thank you for your response, I feel slowly but surely we are advancing to mutual understanding..
However, still a long run for me, I suppose..:)

what do you mean by saying "But in another timeline, which deviated from your present one way back"

why deviated?
when deviated?
what made it deviate?
do you mean since that moment two timelines exist? with two me?

#4 2020-09-13 18:30:05

Robert369

luk wrote:
Happy wrote:

what do you mean by saying "But in another timeline, which deviated from your present one way back"

why deviated?
when deviated?
what made it deviate?

As Yazhi correctly explained (and Swaruu previously not so correctly):

Since we are creator beings, every thought/idea creates a timeline where that thought/idea is coming to reality. And each of those timelines is like a complete but slightly different copy of the timeline you currently know, almost like a "parallel universe" except that the real universe contains all those timelines too.

Every single consciousness and its souls are constantly having ideas/thoughts, thus there are trillions of trillions new timelines created every "second" (just as reference, not that time exists really), and whenever "you" are involved in one of those new timelines, another "you" is created. That makes quite a lot of "copies" of every single one of us, and with sufficient training it is even possible to "jump to" another self to continue life there.

Yazhi is consciously using this to e.g. create more Swaruus in circumstances that she wishes, so her Suzy ship can find them.

But even for us who usually cannot manipulate our timelines directly, we still have the power to define with our thoughts/ideas, emotions and actions how our future timeline will be. It basically is a game of "select how you want to live" - but to make it work you need to truly live by that you want and get rid of all the non-you ballast that was imposed on our minds and emotions.

I already wrote this in your Discord channel while Yazhi was still Swaruu and had a different understanding, so this is more for information and discussion by others.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-09-13 18:33:44

Happy

My understanding at this point is that timelines may split when different decisions are made by free will, and the different outcomes have sufficient attention to be maintained. I cannot substantiate this, however, as I have no conscious experiences in this. It rests on Yazhi's statement quoted above, I feel: At some level, all our choices may describe reality in some fashion.

What I muse at myself in this, is the function of our ability to judge, as I understand the purpose of that ability to be concerned exactly with our choices - before we make them, while all possibilities are still within our grasp. Our concept of "justice" isn't really about maintaining an energetically balanced future, as such, which judgment really is about. But this is likely beside the topics here in this forum...

#6 2020-09-13 19:16:56

luk
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
luk wrote:
Happy wrote:

why deviated?
when deviated?
what made it deviate?

As Yazhi correctly explained (and Swaruu previously not so correctly):

Since we are creator beings, every thought/idea creates a timeline where that thought/idea is coming to reality. And each of those timelines is like a complete but slightly different copy of the timeline you currently know, almost like a "parallel universe" except that the real universe contains all those timelines too.

Every single consciousness and its souls are constantly having ideas/thoughts, thus there are trillions of trillions new timelines created every "second" (just as reference, not that time exists really), and whenever "you" are involved in one of those new timelines, another "you" is created. That makes quite a lot of "copies" of every single one of us, and with sufficient training it is even possible to "jump to" another self to continue life there.

Yazhi is consciously using this to e.g. create more Swaruus in circumstances that she wishes, so her Suzy ship can find them.

But even for us who usually cannot manipulate our timelines directly, we still have the power to define with our thoughts/ideas, emotions and actions how our future timeline will be. It basically is a game of "select how you want to live" - but to make it work you need to truly live by that you want and get rid of all the non-you ballast that was imposed on our minds and emotions.

I already wrote this in your Discord channel while Yazhi was still Swaruu and had a different understanding, so this is more for information and discussion by others.

To me your explanation sounds a little bit confusing.. Because if it is me who creates those trillions of timelines as you say via my thoughts then I am inolved in them.
So your next sentence "and if you get involved with them you create a copy of yourself" is not understood..

So what you say almost sounds like you are saying that with each of my thought I create trillion copies of myself.
That is an explanation which does not find understanding in my world since for me idea is something else then physical manifestation of an idea.

Also, Swaruu never mentioned an option that via "being involved in a timeline created by my thought" I am creating a physical copy of myself that can be fetched into my reality/timeline.

For me a timeline is what I am creating in my density, where I am in my physicality. I am not now in 8D or 9D in a realm od dreams right.
That is also why I do not see as possible to grab me in 8D and take me into 3D.
Into 3D I have to incarnate or step in/down..

Means if you want to collect more versions of me then it you would have to use a spaceship and travel in time to look for all my incarnations. And I suppose there would be few of them in the last Matrix cycle. Not trillions, agree?

So thank you for your explanation, still waiting for others to help me grasp this smile

Last edited by luk (2020-09-13 20:18:12)

#7 2020-09-13 19:29:49

luk
Banned

Happy wrote:

My understanding at this point is that timelines may split when different decisions are made by free will, and the different outcomes have sufficient attention to be maintained. I cannot substantiate this, however, as I have no conscious experiences in this. It rests on Yazhi's statement quoted above, I feel: At some level, all our choices may describe reality in some fashion.

What I muse at myself in this, is the function of our ability to judge, as I understand the purpose of that ability to be concerned exactly with our choices - before we make them, while all possibilities are still within our grasp. Our concept of "justice" isn't really about maintaining an energetically balanced future, as such, which judgment really is about. But this is likely beside the topics here in this forum...

why would your timeline split when "decisions are made"?

You are your own timeline.. And via your decisions you are steering your timeline into specific direction..

Like in this chart.. Your timeline consists of your own jumps between all options of your potential choices..
But when you make one choice it does not mean that the other ones exist or were created - you never connected those points, you did not partake in those "potential timelines" that is why I cannot pick you up on those and take you into my present.
20200831-103835.jpg

But making copies of yourself as 3/5D physical being just via making a decision?

Maybe you can find a link where Swaruu/Yazhi says that, I might have overlooked it..

Thank you smile

Last edited by luk (2020-09-13 20:21:42)

#8 2020-09-13 19:31:05

Happy

But where is your point of attention?

As I indicated, this is a vague sense of connection I have in my own understanding, and I don't think Yazhi have described it specifically (as I can remember, at least). But she has mentioned that a manifestation or a "node" can only linger if it gets sufficient attention. And whose attention is that? Where does it reside?

luk wrote:

[...]you never connected those points, your did not partake in those "potential timelines" that is why I cannot pick you up on those and take you into my present.

I think our imagination has a very particular function in this. What is intuition exactly? Where do we get it from?

#9 2020-09-13 20:39:42

Robert369

luk wrote:

Also, Swaruu never mentioned an option that via "being involved in a timeline created by my thought" I am creating a physical copy of myself that can be fetched into my reality/timeline.

True, Swaruu didn't say so but Yazhi corrected her thoughts while she still was at Swaruu's level, and lateron corrected even herself again. Which now matches what I wrote in your forum and here. It in fact is ancient oppressed knowledge that existed on Earth until the cabal eradicated it (along with anything else they considering "unsuitable for humans").

As for understanding this, that needs to leave linear thinking along with the understanding of "I am this or that": At the current incarnated level "You" are your soul (not your body or physical self), which is incarnated in the name of your consciousness to make experiences. And not only in this timeline but in all at the same times - meaning that your consciousness benefits from all of them in parallel (while in addition the consciousness also is using multiple souls in parallel, and each soul could even have fractals of itself incarnated for further experience gains, if the consciousness-awareness is high enough).

Most of the above is not visible/understandable while being deeply immersed in the game world. For this one needs to raise one's frequency and by that increase the general awareness to make sense of these concepts. But then, that's what is needed anyways to save humankind, thus gaining this understanding of "time and timelines" is a by-product of awakening and ascending one's consciousness-awareness to 5D.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2020-09-13 20:48:02

Robert369

luk wrote:

You are your own timeline.. And via your decisions you are steering your timeline into specific direction.

I think that this quote explains where your problem with timelines lies:

1. We have those trillions of "timelines" that get created by thoughts/ideas, these are "sort of" linear in each of them.

2. In addition we have our individual time sequence in which travel across all those timelines. Sadly, this is called "timeline" too, so there's a bit of confusion.

This personal "time sequence timeline" (2) can go back or forth in time (sufficient training provided) to put together a mixture of segments from the "timelines" (1) as we manifest our future, and by that making it a forward "spiral" (as Yazhi/Swaruu calls is properly) of events that you live through.

For the "normal 3D life" all the above doesn't get visible and one simply lives one of the trillion timelines. The additional possibilities only occur beyond this thinking, and by that opening endless opportunities to manifest what we want.

#11 2020-09-13 21:29:10

Wyvernsword

I suppose the most fundamental thing to know is that there is no time. Except the illusion of it. There is quite literally only the now. We are all extensions, like roots spreading out from a single source. There are many complicated threads which have been woven between you, I, all of us and this source. But we are all that one source living out multiple expressions of what it means to exist. My current consciousness couldn't begin to understand the complexities, but the simple truth is there.

So. That being said we each have an oversoul. A higher, but still extension of this source, which for lack of better understanding, manages multiple versions of our soul. Different incarnations, multiple versions of the same soul. A whole crazy load of different possibilities of existence.

So there are many oversouls, sharing multiple lives, on this planet, the Taygetan planet, Essassani (the Sassani's planet - of which Bashar is a member)... and so on. And each version of us, the seed (for want of a better word) of the oversoul - or for simplicities sake our soul - agrees (at another higher level beyond the 3D) to share it's consciousness with other souls - from the respective oversouls. Enough of these together co-create based on another set of rules agreed at a much higher level the existence you consider this one.

Within each existence there are a near infinite number different possibilities, and each of them are played out by different aspects within your oversoul. You and I have the ability (if not the understanding) to shift our consciousness to any one of those points and in effect go to an alternate reality/timeline. But the concept itself is effectively a fiction. But nonetheless we can experience it as such - if we wish.

There's a lot to unpack in there. And that's just as I've come to understand it to date - so please take that or leave it as it resonates with you. As with all information, it should be only taken if it aligns with your current excitement - not, as has been too often done in the past - taught as dogma.

Enjoy

Last edited by Wyvernsword (2020-09-13 21:33:26)

#12 2020-09-13 21:55:56

luk
Banned

@robert369 @Wyvernsword thank you both for your answers..
But I still do not understand where is this alternative reality, the battle Swaruu went through and survived, refered to as "alternative timeline". Where did it take place since it did not on Earth in the year 1431.
In that battle Joan of Arc died.

And you see @Wyvernsword, despite there is no time, there are alternative timelines.
Or do you want me to make a statement "since there is no time, there cannot be a timeline where Joan of Arc survived"???

Or another famous statement Swaruu made:
"In other timeline Earth is already liberated".
Where is this reality? In our galaxy, too? Are there exact copies of us?
I suppose not since exact copy=same frequency and we would have to share same space and time..

I think I pretty much understand the concept of oversoul and splitting itself and fractals incarnating to win experience desired..
But are we talking here about trillions of fractals?
Some have said there is 33 of them as maximum.. IDK.. Nobody from higher density has confirmed this to me yet...

Last edited by luk (2020-09-13 22:37:27)

#13 2020-09-13 22:05:20

Greetings Luk,

i will post some information that i researched pertaining to this most interesting and complex subject. as a terrestrial trapped creature with limited DNA potential to understand the cosmic 5D+ non linear time realms etc.  i thought it beneficial to seek other wise and cosmic frequency aligned humanoid creatures assistance to better understand and explain this most elusive subject.

i will post another reply after this one in a new reply. hope that this will create a better understanding of the timeline jumping discussion. i can not vouch for what is written by others as these are not my words that i will post.

maybe i will post my thoughts on this subject after posting what i have received from other wise creatures.

uuuuuuuu.jpg

JUMPING TIMELINES

the word “timeline” to describe your operational matrix: the frequency or vibrational platform from which you create your own reality.  No one’s reality is identical. We all see the world thorugh our own self’s lens and have our own unique experiences.

When you raise your vibration, you jump timelines.
You step up onto a higher creational matrix whereby you operate at a deeper level of creation, creating on more levels of mind and experiencing multi-dimensional realities.

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU’RE ABOUT TO JUMP TIMELINES.

Before a surge in energy or a jump to a higher timeline, there can be hours, days, weeks or months even when you haven’t completely adapted to the higher energy of the new timeline.

The gap in frequency is what you experience as what I like to call
“The Little Death”.

It feels like you are grieving. That’s because you are. You are in the process of LETTING GO of the previous timeline. You have to jump off the old timeline before you can land on the new one.

EVIDENCE THAT YOU’VE OUTGROWN THE ENERGY OF THE LOWER TIMELINE.

Maybe you will become extremely apathetic and listless. Sometimes suicidal even. Like there’s no joy to be had anywhere or things don’t make sense and I question my very utility in this world. Often it feels like I am blocked to the connection with your own Higher Self.

IN ORDER TO ADJUST TO THE HIGHER FREQUENCY TIMELINE THAT YOU’RE AT THE GATEWAY OF, YOU NEED TO RAISE YOUR VIBRATION.

When you’re standing before a locked door, what do you need to enter? You need a KEY.

The KEY is frequency.

Therefore, the answer to raising your vibration is to do things that are high vibrational.

Creative acts.
Acts of selflessness and kindness.
Prayer and meditation.
Surrounding yourself in beauty (our connection to Transcendence/ the Divine)
and being in nature.

All of these things raise your vibration. 
It’s like going to to the gym to build muscles.
If you need to raise your vibration before you can open the door to a new timeline, you have to build up your vibration.

WHAT NOT TO DO.

Do what you can to avoid the hustle and those mundane 3D activities that are traditionally ‘lower vibe’. The things that keep us in a state of separation with the Divine.

Those are the things that will prolong your feeling of unease in the
GAP or LIMBO of jumping timelines.

In fact, your soul will tell you exactly the things to avoid. You know how? They will be the things you least WANT to do. Remember that our emotions are our compass.

i am now pausing in the explanation above to insert a quote from one of the moderators of this Swaruu forum. his name is Robert369. this quote of Robert369 is from another forum and another time and not directly related to this post. i just thought it may be helpful and applicable relating to the disciplines of jumping timelines etc.

Robert369 explaination of emotional co-processor to maybe help with the timeline jump emotion area.

BELOW IS MODERATOR Robert369 QUOTE.

Robert369 wrote:

"As I keep saying: After getting "yourself in order", your heart will be the decision center, your belly is the emotional "main co-processor" and the mind is just a "minor logic co-processor" that mainly controls your 3D senses - it doesn't even process memories because those are stored in realms outside of your body."

NOW CONTINUING BELOW WITH THE TIMELINE EXPLANATION FROM BEFORE.

There will be a feeling of deep resistance to doing those things that keep you back. If you feel this resistance, it means your emotional compass is working!

Once you’ve jumped frequencies, you’ll feel ‘at home’ again. You’ll have adjusted to your new vibration like nothing happened.

For some of you, you’ll go back to incorporating into your day-to-day those activities you loathed before, but with a renewed sense of purpose or energy.

For others, you may leave some of those things in the past as they no longer fit vibrationally with your new timeline.

We are all different. Honor your own process.

Sometimes jumping timelines can feel like the Dark Night of the Soul.
Just remember to focus on anchoring higher vibrational frequencies throughout the Little Death keep in mind that you’re going through a portal to a new timeline.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:57:00)

#14 2020-09-13 22:08:05

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:

@robert369 @Wyvernsword thank you both for your answers.. But I still do not understand where is this alternative reality, the battle Swaruu went through and survived, refered to as "alternative timeline.. Where did it take place since it did not on Earth in the year 1431.

You might have to define what you mean by "where is this alternate reality". An alternate reality is another co-created reality with a version of your soul from your oversoul.

luk wrote:

And you see @Wyvernsword, despite there is not time, there are alternative timelines.
Or do you want me to make a statement "since there is no time, there cannot be a timeline where Joan of Arc survived"???

Well in a sense you are right. There isn't a time line. What there is a co-created version of events different to the one that was experienced in the reality you perceive . If it's easier for you to see it that way then use that.

luk wrote:

I think I pretty much understand the concept of oversoul and splitting itself and fractals incarnating to win experience desired..
Some have said there is 33 of them as maximum.. IDK.. Nobody from higher density has confirmed this to me yet...

There are as many as the co-creation allows. It depends on the rules we've agreed with. I don't have that information

#15 2020-09-13 22:24:19

This is the second and last of the information i gathered from other sources. not my words and i can't vouch for the efficacy.

below is the information gathered that may help the timeline jumping subject.

PREPARATION AND TRAINING.

The first step is to identify the timeline you wish to create, that you wish to live in. In this case it is a timeline of loving kindness. The second step is to move into the vibrational state that matches the timeline. In this case, it is the feeling state of loving kindness, so you would, yourself, reside in this state as much as you are capable of. By this we mean you would exhibit loving kindness to others and to yourself.

The third step is locking in the vibrational field, so it does not waver. This is an important aspect of jumping timelines because the old vibrational state has a life of its own. Just because you have chosen to create a new timeline and have stepped into a vibrational state that matches the timeline, is not a guarantee that the timeline will manifest or continue. You must lock the vibrational field in place, for this is what sustains your access to the new timeline.

The first two steps involve your sovereign will. You choose a timeline you want to experience. You choose a vibrational state that matches the timeline. And in the third step—locking in the vibrational state—you use the second treasure of your nature: your capacity to feel.

By feeling the vibrational state you wish to be in, you amplify it; you strengthen it. And if you also include a coherent emotional state such as appreciation or gratitude for the vibrational reality, you will hasten its birth.

This simple act of appreciating, or feeling gratitude, for the new timeline catalyzes its reality in ways that boggle the mind. So it is that the two treasures of your nature are joined together in these three steps. The next step requires your sovereign will again. You must persevere, to hold the vision of the new timeline and the vibrational state, regardless of what your senses are telling you. This is the passage where many fail.

The manifesting of a new timeline into your three-dimensional reality requires accumulated energy. If you persist in holding the vision of the new timeline, with the vibrational field (or feeling of it), along with gratitude for it already existing, you will accumulate energy.

The task here is to be true to your vision while paying attention to what the current reality is showing you. It is not about pretending. It is about facing reality as it presents itself to you while simultaneously holding a higher vision. In other words, you deal with the reality of your life while simultaneously holding the vision of a different life. This is the art.

Using our example, if you desire to create a life with more loving kindness, you would move into that vibrational state by exhibiting loving kindness to others. If you were able to also feel gratitude for this vibrational state, it would accelerate the creation of the new timeline.
In reality, there will be a period when you will recognize that not everyone is capable of loving kindness, nor of receiving it for that matter. Your vision will then be refined by the realities of life, and this maturation of your consciousness will take place naturally, as you deal with the realities of your current timeline along with the emergence of your new timeline.

One result from this way of proceeding is that you will become a master of loving kindness and a master in dealing with those who cannot express such vibrational states. Eventually you will experience a life of more loving kindness, where more people express that quality to you and you to them. And when you encounter someone unable to express this quality, you will be more able to deal with him or her without losing this quality in yourself.
Thus would you seed the new timeline and new reality for yourself.

NOW THE COLLECTIVE TIMELINE. 

As we said earlier time nodes are juncture points where multiple timelines converge, and you can jump from one to the other if you understand how it is done. We just explained the basic principal as it applies to individual timelines. Now let’s discuss how you can jump to a different timeline than that of any given collective.

As paradoxical as it may seem it is quite possible to live a separate timeline, having a different experience of life than those around you. 

Let us say that again another way. It is possible to live in heaven while others are living in torment. At the deepest levels of consciousness it is simply a matter of choice.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:41:57)

#16 2020-09-13 22:28:12

Robert369

luk wrote:

@robert369 @Wyvernsword thank you both for your answers.. But I still do not understand where is this alternative reality, the battle Swaruu went through and survived, refered to as "alternative timeline.. Where did it take place since it did not on Earth in the year 1431.

luk wrote:

And you see @Wyvernsword, despite there is not time, there are alternative timelines.

Time itself is always "individually perceived time" which depends on your consciousness-awareness, and it is nothing that's valid for others unless there are "time perception agreements" in place. It is possible to cancel those agreements and then live purely by the individual time perception.

Timelines are unrelated to (perceived) time but simply define a possible linear sequence of alternative actions for the involved souls.

Perceived time is how your consciousness-awareness puts fragments of one or more of these timelines together, which depending on your personal development can be done differently:

1. As a linear mind, time is perceived and lived linear as everyone knows it from 3D Earth.
    Most people currently live at this level, and it is important to make them raise their frequency and by that awareness.

2. If you gain further understanding of how time works, time it can be manipulated to e.g. be slower or faster but still remains the same sequence.
    This level doesn't allow much choice but just let's one experience whatever the current timeline offers.

3. Or you even learn to switch timelines, which is nothing different than "manifesting the desired outcome".
    This is where all of us need to get, so we are able to manifest a more positive timeline for all of us.

4. Another means of understanding time is to use the fact that during sleep time doesn't exist at all, so you can "pack in" into your sleeping time as much experience and activity as your consciousness-awareness allows.
    I usually do this for rejuvenation, regeneration, manifestation and questions to my higher self with great success. For this I wrote a sleeping guide in your Discord channel, and it is now also on my private server.
    Using this allows using sleep to access rejuvenation, non-aging, higher knowledge and more.

5. Lastly, with sufficiently raised frequency and training to manipulate/focus on the perceived time frequency, one can freely travel back and forth or across timelines, by that selecting different timeline fragments as "perceived time and experience sequence", and thus time no is more linear.
    This is more Yazhi's level, of which I understand what and how she does it, but have no own abilities yet.

luk wrote:

Please note that "fractals" are not the same as "timeline clones" of oneself but are rather parallel incarnations, usually in the same timeline. The number of timelines is unlimted because each and every consciousness is unlimited

As for fractals, we are also talking about an unlimited number because soul too can be unlimited, meaning that any fixed number is nonsense. This does not mean that every soul can have endless amounts of fractals, though, because it depends on its achieved consciousness-awareness, meaning that e.g. a 3D person with his little developed soul and awareness will barely be able to sustain a single body and that only for a short while. The higher your frequency, the more consciousness-awareness and by that fractals a soul can handle. Alternatively the soul decides to use all available consciousness-awareness power for just one incarnation.
On other other hand, that number "33" on the other hand reminds me of a rather masonic concept...

#17 2020-09-14 01:49:33

Gosia
Administrator

Just a quick side note as I see you talking about timelines. I just had the most interesting expose given by Yazhi today (3 hours chat) about the new angle of how to perceive timelines. She is truly seeing it all from higher and higher perspective! As she explained today - there are no timelines really...from the more expanded point of view,  they all converge into one from the broader view. The info will be released some time this month. smile

#18 2020-09-14 02:39:11

Gosia wrote:

Just a quick side note as I see you talking about timelines. I just had the most interesting expose given by Yazhi today (3 hours chat) about the new angle of how to perceive timelines. She is truly seeing it all from higher and higher perspective! As she explained today - there are no timelines really...from the more expanded point of view,  they all converge into one from the broader view. The info will be released some time this month. smile

I look forward to this

#19 2020-09-14 06:01:01

Happy

Exactly, Seeker_Ivy! smile It "bleeds through" as the vibration from the other ... call it timeline... call it world... is matching quite precisely your current state. I think you hit the nail on the head there, as an example of intuition. smile

#20 2020-09-14 12:28:42

mitkobs

Every choice that is possible is made already, every possibility for something is already part of the Source. Timelines are unique combinations of all possible choices that can be made about something and everything. And there have to be an absolute reality that every single choice unfolds in perfect way and lead directly to the Source Absolute.

#21 2020-09-14 13:32:52

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Every choice that is possible is made already [...]

This has originally been taught by Swaruu and lateron was corrected by Yazhi, which now is more in line with my understanding and certain ancient teachings:

1. Swaruu explained that all possibilities would already exist and one just selects which one wants to experience.
    This would imply that - even if vast - we had a deterministic gaming environment, which is not the case.

2. Yazhi explains that a thought/idea creates a timeline because originally nothing exists.
    This allows new thoughts/ideas to create new things in our universe.

Yazhi's version goes along the fact that our consciousnesses wish to make experiences while making use of our individual and unique thoughts, ideas, fantasy and other creator abilities. If all was given already, it would be like a typical human-made role playing game which due to everything already being defined couldn't truly evolve beyond what is given.

Also, if all was predefined already, it would disallow the source to make experiences from all this - which is what all the "universe game" is about. Please be aware that this universe is still far from Source, making it simply one of an unlimited amount of "playgrounds" in which Source could make experiences.

And while seemingly everything already exists due to the sheer endless amount of consciousnesses at work, this is only "almost everything" because - as confirmed by credible sources - every once in a while a truly new thought/idea that never existed before in our universe appears. When such happens, a ripple of energy goes through the whole universe which then incorporates the "newly gained option" into timelines for everyone.

It is exactly this effect of "Yay, something new again!" that - at a much higher level - gains truly new experiences for all of us, because everything else - meaning the regular ongoings in the universe that simply use already existing things - is just a differently played out variant of always the same.

#22 2020-09-14 14:32:02

mitkobs

We experience all as new because we had forgotten what is to be the Source and that is part of the game of souls. I believe that there are levels of Source and that have to be the truth because somehow the Source is separated and for example Taygetens do not know who is creating the Universe, who is creating the human Lyrian prototype and everything else.

#23 2020-09-14 15:06:22

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

We experience all as new because we had forgotten what is to be the Source and that is part of the game of souls. I believe that there are levels of Source and that have to be the truth because somehow the Source is separated and for example Taygetens do not know who is creating the Universe, who is creating the human Lyrian prototype and everything else.

I have quite a different view on this because by saying "Taygetans" you both, generalize across many species there and focus on their physical appearance only. But people are way more than that physical part, and the separation from Source is only as much as they want it to be. After millennia of oppression, this is something that most Earth humans need to re-learn again, which then allows to access knowledge beyond physical sources.

I believe that Taygetans very well know where the Lyran human and by that their own origin is from, but they - or at least Robert & Gosia - didn't share this knowledge yet, likely because it wouldn't help much in getting people do to what must be done:

Raising our frequency and manifesting a better timeline for everyone.

The history of the Lyrans (and by that our own one too) can be rather hard to accept for most people because it would require a more global view on the past ongoings not only in our galaxy but also beyond, and it for sure is known to them because even I was able to acquire knowledge about this from both, terrestrial sources and my Higher Self, and wrote some of it e.g. on Discord or on my private server.

Mind explaining how you claim to "know that they don't know" ?

As for "we experience everything as new", I'd think that doesn't prevent us at all from having new thoughts/ideas that never existed before.

#24 2020-09-14 16:40:11

mitkobs

It is shared by Swaruu - after the Lyrian wars knowledge about the universe and creation is lost somehow.
What kind of Source is this when it does not know its own chronicle history. I suppose it is a fragmentilized Source and there is some kind of barrier or energetic dome that separate this source from the absolute source where are all the answers about creation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-14 16:41:22)

#25 2020-09-14 18:04:14

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is shared by Swaruu - after the Lyrian wars knowledge about the universe and creation is lost somehow.

I remember this part of (one of the) Swaruu(s)'s given information, or in this case rather the lack thereof, and it applies to the universe.

Though I am not sure if that's really believable because the Federation's history records are just as "tuned" as ours on Earth, meaning there's something to be hidden just like the "innocent sounding" story of Tiamat's destruction having been "an accident", which contradicts both other information given by (a) Swaruu that relates to Tiamat, and also other sources.

As for the origin of the Lyran race and a greater picture of how the current galactic situation came to be, this knowledge partially is even known on Earth and they have access to anything here from their spaceships. Since friends with ET contact confirmed this to be true, here we clearly have details that are intentionally being left out from revelation at this time. Not that it matters, once the 3D Moon Matrix is down we'll all find out about the full picture.

Board footer