You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-08 17:40:05

dana

Arsinoe video to Gosia

Dear Gosia,
This is a kind reminder , you once said You will try ask Yahzi for correct photo of Arsinoe Magdalene.
I searched în this time because I really don't want to bother you with this , but Google and Co give many images from your video as different Arsinoe ( îi or iii)  than the Cleo sister wich is the iv. IT is odd and confusing. If IT is not possible to find the Truth about this woman face , I promise to quit the subject.
Thank You !!!! Very, very much!!!

#2 2021-05-08 18:41:47

Re: Arsinoe video to Gosia

hi Dana,

Scientists have recreated an image of the face "Arsinoe" of the sister of Cleopatra, the last Egyptian pharaoh. A team of forensic art experts at Dundee University made the 3D computer image of Arsinoe, who was hated by Cleopatra, who lived 2,000 years ago.

FluxBB bbcode test

Researchers undertook the work for a new documentary, Cleopatra – Portrait of a Killer, on BBC ONE.  Scientists based the computer model on what are believed to be remains of Arsinoe found in Ephesus, Turkey.

‘Historical background’

The Unit for Forensic and Medical Art at Dundee used facial reconstruction and forensic techniques to generate images and models from human remains.  In the case of Arsinoe, researchers took dozens of pictures of the skull found in Turkey.  From these they generated a 3D computer model of the head, to which skin, hair and facial features were added.

Dr Caroline Wilkinson, who leads the unit, said: “The skull that was found is not complete but from examining the bone structure and shape we are able to add the lower part of the jaw and then render the skull as a full 3D model.”

The team also found that the skull and skeleton of Arsinoe may indicate that she had both European and ancient Egyptian characteristics.

Digital artist Janice Aitken, who added skin, hair and eye colour to the image said: “Although it is not possible to tell the exact skin, eye and hair colour from the skull, the historical background information and shape of the skull suggested a mixed ancestry.”

and another facial reconstruction below is of Mertamen or "Meryt Amen" which mean the beloved of Amun.

Meritamen or Meryt-Amen was a daughter and later Great Royal Wife of Pharaoh Rameses the Great.

Meritamen was a daughter of Rameses and one of his wives, Nefertari. She appears as the fourth daughter in the list of daughters in Abu Simbel and had at least four brothers:

her mummified Egyptian head sat largely unknown for nearly 100 years, preserved in the basement of a medical building – but now, researchers have restored the identity of the young woman who lived 2,000 years ago.

Experts conducted CT scans and 140 hours of 3D printing to reconstruct the face of ‘Meritamun,’ combining medical research with forensic science, Egyptology, and art to ‘bring her back to life.’

The team has determined that Meritamun was between 18 and 25 years old when she died.

below is her facial reconstruction.

FluxBB bbcode test

HOW THEY DID IT

The researchers used computerized tomographic (CT) scanning and a consumer-level 3D printer to reconstruct the skull.

Gavan Mitchell, an imaging technician from the Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience, printed the skull in two sections to optimize detail in the jaws and base of the skull.

Then, with the printed skull as a base, sculptor Jennifer Mann constructed Meritamun’s face.

This was done by attaching plastic markers at different points on the skull to mark varying tissue depths at key points, based on population averages.

The sculptor then applied clay according to the musculature of the cage and ratios of the skull.

While the nose on the mummified head had been squashed by the bandaging, the researchers were able to estimate its shape based on the dimensions of the nasal cavity.

They determined Meritamun had a small overbite, and the CT scan results allowed them to estimate her ears.

Once this was configured, the reconstruction was cast in polyurethane resin and painted.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-08 19:03:10)

#3 2021-05-08 18:57:55

dana

Thank You! my friend! I found this, just wanted to be sure, I read that IT is disputed. The image is in the video too. If this is her, the problem is solved! Thank you for your answer, so much!

#4 2021-05-08 19:01:41

hi i added more info at the bottom of the above post and below meryt-amun's pic about how they created the image of meritamun.

your welcome.

have a nice day,

Enoch

#5 2021-05-08 19:10:14

dana wrote:

Thank You! my friend! I found this, just wanted to be sure, I read that IT is disputed. The image is in the video too. If this is her, the problem is solved! Thank you for your answer, so much!

hi,

let me add that as far as the information states these are realistic reconstructions based on skulls etc.

i can't vouch for this. it is info i obtained from the net.

personally i have researched the facial reconstructions of ancient peoples for more than 10+ years or longer now and i am familiar with these processes so i personally believe that these are a very very close resemblance to arsinoe's and meryt-amun's faces.

Enoch

#6 2021-05-08 19:45:43

dana

Yes, Enoch, I study this too for many years. This is what make me so curious to see her. I was in France during the face of Mary Magdalene reconstruction based on the skull of Basilique de Saint Maxim la Sainte Baume. Now, when I know who She is, all my research goes in other way. But IT is also important , speaking of the video , If IT is a portrait of her from ancient Times. This woman had knowledge, the Knowledge from Egypt, and She was the "good girl" presented as evil. IT is a huge domain of research.
Thank You, Enoch

#7 2021-05-09 00:54:49

dana

It can be. Arsinoe claim as Ishtar, and Cleopatra claim this too. Egypt had at that time a white Ishtar and The black Ishtar (Isis). When Cleopatra give the Egypt to Rome, She become responsabile for today Cabal worship and use against us, the Dark Goddess, Isis. They buried deep Arsinoe as evil ingnoring her fearless and her courage to fight against Rome. So, She was, in fact The real Ishtar. And, finnaly, what make me belive that She could be Ishtar is the unusual fact that She did this at 16 years old. And when She hide in Magdala and also in France , She left unforgetable traces of a very High knowledge, the Knowledge about how to use the power of your soul, wich is one of the most important things to do (reptiles want mostly our soul).
And one more thing. Ishtar was the main Goddess of the Vril girls , under the Name of Isais. The Vril secret logo was the silhouette of Isais (Ishtar).
Much love to You!

#8 2021-05-09 07:26:27

07wideeyes

If the cabal is made into mince meat and sausage patties I may give up being vegetarian for a day to partake of that meal.

#9 2021-05-09 12:53:30

07wideeyes wrote:

If the cabal is made into mince meat and sausage patties I may give up being vegetarian for a day to partake of that meal.

hahahahahaha

that's a funny one !!!

good humor.

thanks for the laugh.

breaks up the 3D frequency.

have a nice day,

Enoch

#10 2021-05-09 13:15:41

07wideeyes wrote:

dinner is at 6pm.

you are cordially invited to dine on cabal burgers and sausage patties.

RSVP

bring your own spirits.

thank you,

Enoch

FluxBB bbcode test

#11 2021-05-09 14:54:39

dana

Doctor Enoch, do you know to read people faces?
Please forgive my writings , I live in Transilvania Romania, my generation leared mostly russian lenguage. I am new here and very unconfortable. But I wanted to ask You this before I go for good before I even found an answer.
Do you recognise people s past by facial feathures?

#12 2021-05-09 15:27:38

dana wrote:

Please forgive my writings , I live in Transilvania Romania, my generation leared mostly russian lenguage. I am new here and very unconfortable. But I wanted to ask You this before I go for good before I even found an answer.

i studied face reading about 40 years ago.

i can only read the present incarnation of the face and not past incarnations.

#13 2021-05-09 15:31:20

dana wrote:

maybe i misunderstood your question.

yes i can read the dna in the face and body features etc. so yes i can know the past dna line to a certain extent by what i see and i do this all the time.

see all that is around me and i isolate it many times per day to where it came from in the ancient or just the past. etc.

not a perfect science but very very close to the lineage etc.

#14 2021-05-09 15:33:04

dana wrote:

at first i thought that you were asking me if i can tell the characteristics of a person by face reading and yes i can to a certain extent but that was not your question.

i explained the answer to your question already.

Enoch

#15 2021-05-09 15:59:53

dana

Seems fair! This is a gift! I am grateful to meet You! And thanks for understanding my interest for faces and images. IT is about what a face "speak" to You. I still learning

#16 2021-05-09 16:25:47

07wideeyes

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

dinner is at 6pm.

you are cordially invited to dine on cabal burgers and sausage patties.

RSVP

bring your own spirits.

thank you,

Enoch

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f … 946af741d4

Yes, that's a great and scary photo. I, too, will politely decline the offer of cabal sausages. I recall the last time I consumed a substantial quantity of meat, many years ago. It was duck. The following day I felt very strange, very different. Extremely aggressive. I felt like going out to the street and just killing a person at random. I am not joking or being metaphorical. So eating meat is not a good idea, even if it is a Soros burger (that would be extremely tough and leathery, wouldn't it?)

#17 2021-05-09 17:58:43

dana wrote:

Seems fair! This is a gift! I am grateful to meet You! And thanks for understanding my interest for faces and images. IT is about what a face "speak" to You. I still learning

it's not a gift.

i bought a book in the bookstore about 40 years ago.

based on chinese face reading.

it teaches the method and the meaning of all the features.

ears eyebrows teeth hair nose chin and other characteristics etc.

not a gift. it is learnt from a book.

do a google search "chinese face reading book free"

good luck my friend

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-09 17:59:15)

#18 2021-05-09 18:02:24

07wideeyes wrote:

The following day I felt very strange, very different. Extremely aggressive.

yes the eating meat will create energy that is a bit aggressive.

i wouldn't eat soros, i wouldn't even feed him to a crocodile.

probably poisonous meat.

full of poison and toxic venom i presume.

best to stay far away from soros meat.

#19 2021-05-09 18:29:51

dana

Dr. Enoch, l studied the chineze Reading faces ,the Main Xiang technique. Good luck to You too, my friend!

#20 2021-05-10 11:27:39

07wideeyes wrote:

In case I am misunderstood, I am not criticising you, Dana. I am enjoying your contributions here, and I hope you don't feel uncomfortable any longer, you are doing just fine!

yes i agree too.

Dana is doing just fine here.

i am also enjoying her or his contributions.

well said 07wideeyes.

Dana is inquisitive and that's a good thing. a seeker of knowledge.

i respect this.

have a nice day Dana and 07wideeyes

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-05-10 11:28:48)

#21 2021-05-10 11:36:37

dana

You are not misunderstood, my friend. And I agree that nobody has no obligation to answer to a question. I agree with all that You write in your comment.
I don't want to be misunderstood either. Put yourself in my shoes: for the first time here, in a middle of o part of the background wich I don't know nothing about, with no, no, no. IT was not an ego reaction ( anyway my ego give me headaches , this is between You and me), i was a try to fix things ( like this was the question for the begining, take IT like a teacher issue).
And also , I don't have any contribution here, don't give me undeserved credits, untill I really do something for this grup . If I can.
I stepped her humble like somebody who want to find If  the more than 15 years research work it is in the right direction. IT was a mistake to start with an afective question about MM , this was for me, not for my work.
Thank you, my friend, for your answer.

#22 2021-05-10 13:29:55

dana

Thank You Dr. Enoch Metatron, 07wideeyes and Hermi!
And I am a her, I will try to edit my profile, I am not Profi with devices.

#23 2021-05-10 14:04:03

dana wrote:

Thank You Dr. Enoch Metatron, 07wideeyes and Hermi!
And I am a her, I will try to edit my profile, I am not Profi with devices.

thank you for your contribution to this forum.

we all appreciate your input.

have a great day always.

Enoch

#24 2021-06-06 18:35:38

hi Dana, thought this might interest you.

video of possible face of ishtar, astarte, innana, aphrodite.

facial reconstruction

https://youtu.be/1WeITUBMC6E

A341526-A-25-CE-4-B34-BB0-C-E94040-ACC760.jpg

#25 2021-06-06 21:41:14

dana

Thank You, my friend. This is stunning! I am very attracted by Ishtar and Arsinoe . Since our last chat I searched some clues in history . But most of all, I search within my soul for answers. Nothing. Except a very Deep love for both .

Board footer