You are not logged in.

#226 2021-05-04 16:04:02

Scho'on Ta

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia,

nice videos about Yazhi and Swaruu. I like to see those videos.

A short comment to Soul combination. I've read matching informations in the new disclosure of Jakob Lorber (Neuoffenbarung) an addition to the work of Jesus in the new testament.

In these Books a roman and Jesus were sitting in the nature and observing some animals. A rabbit comes along and was eaten by a fox. Than an eagle comes along ant eats the fox.
So the roman asks 'How can a loving God allow this?'. Jesus says something like this 'this is the process of evolution and on the spiritual/ ether side it looks different. The three animals are related to each other. When the eagle dies those three souls are united to one human soul.'.

So the statement from Yazhi about combination of minor souls to one of higher conciousness matches.

Jako Lorber was a music teacher in Wien/ Austria that receives the voice of God or Jesus from 1840 to 1864. He wrotes 10T pages.

Greetings

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#227 2021-05-04 19:13:14

orwa dawa

Scho'on Ta wrote:

Hello Orwa Darwa,

I can only give a hint to DNA activation. It goes hand in hand with spiritual growth. One should be decoupled from the covid horror and feel happy in the nature. Try to intensify this feeling.

After I did this I've got a dream about rolling out additional DNA parts with the statement, than you can go home. So, I am sure this works.

Have a nice day.

thank you

Orwa

#228 2021-05-04 20:39:09

Merri

To Gosia,

I'd want to ask the Taygetean team, what recommendations / strong suggestions they have on various food products. I know Earth food is far from Taygetean's Standards. Our food has long been poisoned by chemtrails, pollutions, weed killer, toxic water, etc. But there have to be some products that could be borderline tolerable/good for us in some sense, right?

For example, Would they recommend/suggest we consume Pedialtye? For those that don't know, it's an electrolyte drink that rehydrates your body from intense exercise, heat exhaustion, long-distance travel, or vomiting and diarrhea. It sounds like a good product, it's filled with prebiotics, zinc, and the most obvious, electrolytes... Even though it sounds good, is it actually good for us? Or does it have other ingredients that aren't labeled on the back that would cancel the good and make such a product utterly useless and a waste of money?

#229 2021-05-07 20:14:13

DecodeSymbol

I have a Question to Swaruu and Anneka.
Do Cabal also use Female Symbol in
some cities?.
I was playing a game and
in a chapter i noticed two symbols.
Below the links,

https://www.fireemblemwod.com/trs/guia/map_14.htm
https://www.fireemblemwod.com/trs/guia/map_26A.htm

Here the Images that i separated.
https://postimg.cc/kDDKVJgq

This a symbols for male or female dark cabal stuff in
real life?.

Also exist White Tantra,Red Tantra,and Black Tantra.

The White Tantra i believe is more about enligthment and
move Kundalini to Brain,to re-evolve to higher being
and Black and Red Tantra is about Dark Stuff.

Related to  Cobra 2012 Portal stuff
he say that most esoteric groups are infitrated at the
top but there is some positive groups that
have ancient secret and are about enlightment and
to break the illusion,but most are not so good because
they are infiltrated by enemies of humanity.

The symbols in that game are also in Real life.
Do the other symbol is a about female enemies of humanity stuff?.
Do Cabal use also the female water symbol?.
I wait answers in Taygeteans Channels if possible.

Last edited by DecodeSymbol (2021-05-07 20:15:38)

#230 2021-05-07 22:00:58

Verdad-Ultima

I have a Question for Aneeka and Yahzi.
Do the Federation have ties to WW2 Germany,at
least to a degree?.

Below a video.
https://youtu.be/wwORtXC7IjE

And in Gosia Video,below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV-9MfNoP-E

Gosia says that Satanist is Yang Cabal
and Black Sun is Yin Cabal,but
both deceivers,one like a manipulator
other like a full blown enemy humanity.

Both Duality,but one is like the Old
Cabal,like natural duality,and
other satanist,worshiper of chaos.

Do Federation have ties to WW2 Germany?:

Also this Site below.
http://entityart.co.uk/

Says that WW2 Germany was good,about normal natural order,
i put this site,because it ties.

Video Below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwORtXC7IjE

Minute  10:42

Federation would be Osiris-Elohim-Camitas-Roman-Empire-Natural-Duality-Order-Templar-Mason-Transhumanist,
while the Vatican-Babylon axis would be Jews and Full Flown Satanist.

All are infected by Reptilians and Psicopats,but the Osiris-Roman-Templar-Axis is the Federation,right?.

Natural Order,duality,vs Jew Psicopat and Satanist Reptilian.

I wait for answers.

Gosia says that Black Sun is Federation,natural order,duality,natural duality.

And Satanist is pure yang,enemy of earth,

Do Federation for example with time travel is behind perhaps a
more positive manipulation of WW2 Germany?:
Do Federation-Black Sun is Related to WW2 Germany?:
I wait for answers is Taygeteans Contactees Channels.

Last edited by Verdad-Ultima (2021-05-07 22:03:33)

#231 2021-05-08 23:46:50

Higher-Mind

I have a Question to Aneeka and Yahzi.
I remember than Druids talked their Priests as Snakes.
Also Druids dressed as Annunaki or elves i believe.

Also Annunaki Statues have a eyes like the so-called reptilians.
I thinked that statues of some annunaki,or so called reptilians can be
black antediluvian yogis.

Kundalini is called Serpent Power,because is moves like a snake,even
materializes as a snake,is comes from the earth grids,and earth templar,
and feed the body,is the energy that creates the body,the three chinese treasures,orgone,chi,

The Snake Power,or Kundalini,is called like that because is tantric,the lower part is
like fire,and when is ascend to the crown is a like a eagle,the 6D-7D Wings,like
some material says.

Some new age text says that mesoamerica was decadent black magick atlantis,or
black snakes,black yogis,that modified their energetic system,that
messed earth telluric energy.

Like bible say,human fall from higher realm,snake seraphim fall from higher realm.

The positive snake,is the snake,that feeds the body,that is not even snake anymore,but
like a unified staff that goes to the higher dimensions.

And the fallen snake,is the snake that is destructive to the human energetic systems,the downwards snake.

That why all serious mystics,were chaste,brahmacharya,some catholic mary saints,all activated the snake,that
feed the body,and they dont even know it,positive templar hidden some good stuff in catholic tradition.

Example,one does fitness,dumbbells,obtains bodybuilding body.
The way that one feels,in that state,that is the so called snake kundalini.
The heat,the nadis,the nerves,full of energy.

But kundalini is like 1000% more,that is the cause
that some annunaki statue have those eyes,and the
negative manipulate humanity.

Full of Siddhis,psychic powers,shapeshift,levitate,shining as thousand suns,because
they are negative or positive 6D beings.

The real positive integrate way more energy to even 15D states,and dont needed illusion,always is bliss,and the
the negative vampirizes 3D-4D-5D realms.

Kundalini is vitality,positive kundalini feed the body,negative,is metatronic,or goes downwards.

Was Atlantis Kingu,Reptilian,Usungal,or there is something that i dont comprend yet?.
The Atlantis that Taygeteans says,is downward snake,or even equal to the
Reptilian Chimera Atlantis that Cobra 2012 Portal says.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/05 … ideos.html

¨In late Atlantean times, both Light and dark forces were openly present on the surface of the planet. When this planet was occupied by the Chimera and the Archons 26,000 years ago, all other interest groups with any significant power were forced to leave the surface and literally go underground¨

Taygetean text says that Deluge was 12.500 years ago,cobra says that chimera took the planet 26,000 years ago,so the 12,000 years ago period is
the hell atlantis than taygetean says.

So the Druid,were related to,to kingu,usungal,naga,highly distorted knowledge,they did human sacrifice,but
they have the kundalini awakened,but manipulated by enemies of humanity,also related to atlantis.

Were the Atlantis Reptilians Black Yogi,related to downward snake?.

Could some annunaki be black yogis,ancient humanities?.

Some material says that there is two breakway civilizations,coming from the 5D-6D-7D-8D and more
timelines,and that the ascension and descension process happens and all repeats.

Also some clues are in cabala tree of life and 12 grid tree of life,the planets
are planes,to encarnate,in diferent state of matter,gradient,or whatever.

Also time is not lineal in 4D and up timelines.

Is believe that taygetean and cobra stuff can integrate,also cobra says that
planet went to hell 26.000 years ago,taygeteans says that the stuff was done
in much shorter period of time,like 12,500 years,tiamat falls,and history before,but
not that much time.

i wait for answers in taygeteans channels,if happens.

Last edited by Higher-Mind (2021-05-08 23:56:17)

#232 2021-05-12 01:16:12

RoadtoSamadhi

I want to know Urmah , Alpha Draconis, and Taygetean fighting style in war, what makes them unique and differ.

Is it a matter of sending millions of drones from the ether in order to swarm the enemy suffocating him in lasers?

Or so they like to real ppl, not drones , clones etc

#233 2021-05-12 08:19:46

07wideeyes

I would like to know if Estela and Cristina are continuing with the 'Orion Wars' series of videos soon, please. There has been excellent info on deep history on Cosmic Agency recently - many thanks to Gosia. But I really enjoy the style and info in the 'Orion Wars' series, and hope they can do the rest. Knowledge is Power. 'To know where you are and where you are going, it helps enormously to know where you have come from. Indeed, it is essential'. David Icke, Children of the Matrix.

#234 2021-05-12 19:35:24

Scho'on Ta

Dear Gosia,

a few comments regarding your famous videos about reincarnation loops.

I've read some years ago those Jakob Lorber books about the original teaching of Jesus (Sananda).

The definition of soul matches to the statements from yazhi.

Every being has a spark of God/ the source and further a soul, and my be a body. How can I imagine this, because the source is every thing?

As a result of experiences during several lives one spark gets a different structure or surface than an other spark of a different being with different experiences.

And that's the soul the structure, a soul cannot exist without the source/ god but have a unique structure lets say personality.

In detail, the personality can be the higher self or a living person....

That's also the reason why telepathy works, because every soul is connected over his/ her spark with the source and is part of the source/ God.

A human being or in general a living being consists further of a material body.

This leads to a further interesting question, because live on earth is relative hard compared to other locations in the universe: Does the matter on earth has an significant influence through the body on the soul to become more aggressive? (There is further a reason why so much efforts for humans on earth...)

Nice Greetings and success for further videos, Gosia and Pleiadian Knoledge Team.

In addition a further question to sports in taygeta or other lyrian planets: Are there sports like wild/ white water kayaking or Rafting? It makes fun, connects the members of the group and brings action.

#235 2021-05-13 03:46:39

Nancy S

I asked the Federation to deliver vaccine samples to the team Gosia talks to, did this happen?  Did they get them?  If so what did they find?

Last edited by Nancy S (2021-05-13 03:50:46)

#236 2021-05-13 22:17:23

RoadtoSamadhi

Question or urgent important to the Swaruu Taygetean team on TOLEKA,

If all vaccines are inoculations and including those for domestic house cats , should I skip the rabies vaccine and other feline vaccines???

Please assist my little boys!!!!

Is there any suggestions they have for keeping domestic felines healthy, foods , medical protocols and the like

PLZ DO ANOTHER ANIMAL VIDEO, TAYGETEAN ANIMAL MEDICINE !!!! special cat edition !!!! You must.

#237 2021-05-13 23:27:11

Sushumna

I ask to Anneeka,Yazhi,to talk about Golden Blood.Ichor Blood.

Here a text of some source.

In Greek mythology, ichor (/ˈaɪkər/; Ancient Greek: ἰχώρ)[1] is the ethereal fluid that is the blood of the gods and/or immortals.

Ichor originates in Greek mythology, where it is the ethereal fluid that is the Greek gods' blood, sometimes said to retain the qualities of the immortals' food and drink, ambrosia and nectar.Ichor is said to be toxic to humans, killing them instantly if they came in contact with it.[3][4] Great heroes and demigods occasionally attacked gods and released ichor, but gods rarely did so to each other in Homeric myth.

Bible text also.

¨Then the Lord God formed a man c from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being¨

Also Kundalini is Related to this.

Text Related.

Kvasir, in Norse mythology, a poet and the wisest of all men. Kvasir was born of the saliva of two rival groups of gods, the Aesir and the Vanir, when they performed the ancient peace ritual of spitting into a common vessel.

Here a text of some source.

The mother goddess also appears as the creator of humankind. In the Akkadian myth of Atrahasis, the Mesopotamian flood story, Nintur created humankind by mixing clay with blood of a slain god

Taygetans says,that Federation wants to diminish the human bioelectricity because
this Planet is 3D Playground for them.

Related to this.

Taygetean Men for example,are very muscular men,with integrated brain,like a antenna,a totally
diferent system than Kundalini,full psychic,male and female polarities integrated,because of
this they are matriarchal.they have the same brain for males and female,a unified brain.

The Gods,the ancient Aryan aliens have a superior bioelectricity,human have it superior to grays,and
now federation want to diminish human bioelectricity,perhaps related to Kali yuga text that
human stature diminish and all of that,like from titan to powerful superhuman,to human to totally inferior like
grays,then reset back to satya yuga after long milenia.

New age talks about crystal blood,the real stuff was ichor blood,the blood of ancient humanities,the red
blood can transmute to gold i believe,at least in white humans,there are diferent human races,but in 3D
they can mix like taygetean says,

With Kundalinia and Merkaba and initiate stuff like that one can i believe at least if they are
majority white blood tranmute the blood to ichor,i believe that humans like australian aborigenes have
less chakras,than a full blood white,some red native americans for certain zones,would have alternative to white,and
chinese alternative to white,example diferent skull shape,chinese have white dragon genetic i believe,white are
from nordic aliens,some red native american also have star dna of diferent races,like some reptilians,and stuff like sirius b.

All is Mind,but we cant change the planet with slow manifestation and  without mental powers,kundalini is the only way,for
humans,because if one activates it one would manifest like crazy,not like a slug.

In bible talks about two gods really,and the jew god originally was haved a goddess,the breath of life
is related to tantric stuff,like vril,we are a inferior bioelectrically to ancient humanities,and
Kundalini can make one have great manifestation powers,also annunaki have piramid,and also
absorbed energy from the whole planet,and they have secrets to harvest biolectricity,kundalini is basic,semen
retention also gives bioelectricity,but annunaki have secrets,for inject themself with bioelectricy,etheric
harvesting,stuff like that.

White Human are like a spit of white annunaki,just like grays are like a spit of humans.
Kundalini makes one reach like greek hero age level,or super diluted ichor golden blood level.

What Anneka and Yazhi think about Ichor Blood?.
Also here i put various text to talk about.
Kundalini is interesing,if they want,talk about it,without
it human is slug at manifestion.
I wait answers in taygeteans contactee channels.

#238 2021-05-14 13:16:19

Nancy S

Why is the world going to end this time - re the genocide?  The world was supposed to end in 2000, 2012 and probably many times before that when I was too young to remember.

Am I becoming a conspiracy theorist?  Or am I becoming awakened?

#239 2021-05-14 13:19:13

07wideeyes

Nancy S wrote:

Why is the world going to end this time - re the genocide?  The world was supposed to end in 2000, 2012 and probably many times before that when I was too young to remember.

Am I becoming a conspiracy theorist?  Or am I becoming awakened?

Maybe both! Remember that 'conspiracy theorist' was a term first popularised by the CIA after the JFK assassination, as a term of ridicule for anyone who dared to question the official version about events. Of course, that might just be a conspiracy theory.....

#240 2021-05-14 16:42:42

Sowilo

There is a channel called Yegae2.
https://www.youtube.com/user/yegae2/videos

I ask Aneeka to answer this stuff in put here,interesing stuff,tematics,i wait the
answer in taygetean channels.

Some things he says are religious,but he is psychic.
He remember past lifes.
Taygetean is right,they are beings from 5D,with more detailed stuff.

But the Psychic like Lisa Renee,or this Guy,see the psychic stuff.
Thats the thing.

Being Psychic is about the Heart,and about DNA,and
energetics like Kundalini.

Interesing video,the one that says.

El Principio. Relato de Aszaél-la.

Also Ashayana Deane talk about ancient humanities before Atlantis
and Lemuria.

Ancient Text talk about Hyperborea,for example.

WW2 Germany wanted with power of will equal the energetics of
the Hero Age and later stage of the Silver Age,i believe they couldn
reach Satya Yuga level,to hight.

One can search the music of Yana Raymi,in youtube.
That energy is related to Decadent Black Magick Atlantis.

Interesing,Quetzatcoatlz looks like Pingala nadi,and Chinese Shenlong to Ida Nadi.

Some channeler says that humanities in 6D looks like chinese,always in meditation,and in
higher state,eyes closed.

So,like chinese and japonese are superior to white,like white is superior to black.

The stuff is that the people who are psychic see the stuff.
You can red their eyes,the glow in their face,its intuition.
Psychic see it in their inner world.

What taygeteans have to say about the Yegae2 guy?:
I wait taygeteans opinion about some topics in his videos.
What he talks,related to ancient civilizations,history,stuff
like advanced technologies from worlds without duality,lisa
renee also talk about that.

Related to Cobra 2012 Portal Stuff,even lisa renee stuff,what he says.

I wait for a reference at least in some video,in taygetean
channels,here is stuff to ask anneka at least in the stuff i put in this text
I wait for possible response in form of a video reference.

Last edited by Sowilo (2021-05-14 16:47:23)

#241 2021-05-16 18:39:39

I ask Aneeka and Yazhi their opinion about the stuff presented in the material in the link below.
http://www.regresoalorigen.com/

The Four Books from this Link.

He says,that all past humanities were aryan,and Hitler wanted to unify earth
against archontic hordes from below and above,tagainst the angels of illusion,the titans from old,the
nagas,and more.

All races have aryan ancestry,he says,the red races like native americans from atlantian times,the arabs are
mutts,the spaniards,are mostly aryan,etcetera.

A site called ancient-forums have much content,but still more controlled stuff from 4D,and they dont include
stuff like full kechari,that is need,in my experience.

I have a liberated tongue,and in can do kechari mudra phase 3,and there is a bone,that is there just for the tongue,is
designed for it.

Bible talks about the seals,the apocalypse is distorted stuff about Kundalini,to hide Truth to the People.

Some people have seen Aryan Aliens enter Stargates in Mexico,using secrets mantras.

Our Brains are sealed,he have implants,even in the Etheric Body.

What i noticed is that there is like a little stargate in near the nasal zone.

And i believe that a secret mantra is needed to make the amrita flood,i believe
that phase 4 even in some cases dont work,but is possible i believe estimulate the talu chakra
with a secret mantra,and like a star gate it is opened.

I feel it 24/7,with a tongue asana,is exactly like a stargate.

Can taygetean talk about chakras like talu chakra,or secret vortexes in body that can
be opened,at Astral Level?.

Also in the Books below.
http://www.regresoalorigen.com/

They say that the hypeborean selfes are chained,by jew archons aliens,and
that the people with most aryan essence,their higher selfes are aryan and
are chained.

Jew Text like zohar say that white is the descendant of the
snake that tempted eve,that because the fallen angels were aryan,and
haved warrior cults,and their descendant,the white race,are the seed of the fallen.

The Top like Rothchild,and because i read taygatean material i would say Osiris,are
Grays.

They low level jews have to much aryan essence,i believe that the top jews like ashkenazi and
above are the real that have most gray and reptilian blood,and reptilian and gray higher selves.

Hitler killed too much people with aryan essences,he should have purged from above,not from below,the
problem is the top elite,clean it begining with the top.

So,the hyperborean higher selves of primordial 5D Humanity are chained,in a 3D Plane,and
the books says that the angel,and being of old are the enemies of amnesiac humanity,and
like positive yazhi says now saturn archons want to chain our souls to posthumanism,to make another veil.

There are  various federations,all deceptions,like all religions and sects on earth.

What is the opinion of Aneeka and Yazhi about the books El misterio de Belicena Villca,Fundamentos de la Sabiduría Hiperbórea,
,Historia secreta de la Thulegesellschaft of
Nimrod de Rosario?.

All is deception,is really simple,human is blind to 4D Reality,even in 4D Earth there
is deception,because human is amnesiac being,with it senses dulled,mixed
with animal blood.

I wait answer about topics of the books above when aneeka and yazhi want to talk about it,and
when in goes in the taygetean channels if it ever does.

#242 2021-05-17 15:09:24

From China

Hello! Gosia。 Can you check with aneeka? She also has an immersion module in her ship, right?

#243 2021-05-19 11:38:16

Scho'on Ta

I saw the video from Plaiadian knoledge "TIME TRAVEL - LEMURIAN SHIP - ALIEN ANIMAL " - very good Video that offer a chalanging task for the future, done by beeings around the earth (humans ?).

The investigation of the ship is a chance to get knowledge of the lemurians and further of a possible danger in the universe or where ever this ship comes from.

In a second step one should detect dangers in the ship and investigate the events happening there with (biological?)-robots.

May be an alien comes out and attacks the robot, so you know it. The robots should try to copy the data system of the ship computers and make forensic analysis.

This is now hint for anybody to do something. But it makes fun to think about the story. Hollywood is boring.....

Have a nice day.

#244 2021-05-20 11:56:08

DDA

In the video on scalar internet, we come to understand that because of the scalar nature of reality or what we could call the fragmentation of timelines, for lack of better words, some events could be true (have actually happened, eg. a terrorist attack) for some people and not for others...

While trying to wrap my mind around this, the following question popped up. Where do we draw the line, what type of events are included?

If we extrapolate, we can imagine that for some people who completely believe in the covid 19 main narrative, there actually are people dying in mass from it in the hospitals and the shots are going to save them. For others, like us, who are aware of the mascarade, we will see people dying of the shots in a mass depopulation plandemic...

This conception of reality opens the door to solipsism, or in other words the idea that there are as many that timelines as individuals. Which seems to be true... and false at the same time... according to a mind like Yatzi’s.

Perhaps my two hemisphered brain can simply not cope with this information!!!  Any ideas on this brain twister people!? Thanks

#245 2021-05-20 15:06:06

Bigfeet_E

DDA wrote:

In the video on scalar internet, we come to understand that because of the scalar nature of reality or what we could call the fragmentation of timelines, for lack of better words, some events could be true (have actually happened, eg. a terrorist attack) for some people and not for others...

While trying to wrap my mind around this, the following question popped up. Where do we draw the line, what type of events are included?

If we extrapolate, we can imagine that for some people who completely believe in the covid 19 main narrative, there actually are people dying in mass from it in the hospitals and the shots are going to save them. For others, like us, who are aware of the mascarade, we will see people dying of the shots in a mass depopulation plandemic...

This conception of reality opens the door to solipsism, or in other words the idea that there are as many that timelines as individuals. Which seems to be true... and false at the same time... according to a mind like Yatzi’s.

Perhaps my two hemisphered brain can simply not cope with this information!!!  Any ideas on this brain twister people!? Thanks

Depending on the observer :

° Either as an individual who views their world as seperated under the condition known as the veil of unknowing by its
    connection of Source, wich is the requisit to actually have the ability experiencing self as a seperate individualised (in-devide-
    dualised) person;. As a unique fractalised point of Self, yet identifying them selves through their story as the nature of their
    being . Such a persons 'truth' has a self created quality unaligned to its higher perspective of being. Their truth is valid ,
    untill it shifts to a greater understanding and again creating a new truth. They might belief it is false.

° Either as the pov from Source or to some degree evolved shifted fractalised spirit, that has come to the realisation (re-align-
    sation) that indeed there is only One experiencing all at the same time, allowing all fractals to journey through creation by their
    own free will as co-creator able spirits. They might say it is true.

So at the same time it being true and false is both validated within the context. Every timeline is mere one timeline through the One and the fragmentation is part of its story timeline, simply by its own self fragmentated creation of 'multiplaying' avatars. Every individual has even an infinite amount of potential timelines, yet it only percieves a single linear one by its own choices. All the other timelines allready exist and are available through possibility and probability. The individual only shifts timelines by their very choices and abilities of perception. We dis-cover them, as they were covered from us before. And to brain twist even further, Source creational 'vision' extends to all that exists or yet will exist. From every atom of matter of any density, every dimension, every light, every frequency of consiousness possible. For that is what infinite means. How's that for a yatzee, lol.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-05-20 15:07:23)

#246 2021-05-20 16:24:01

I have questions to Anneeka and Yazhi.
I was reading ancient texts,and i noticed this.

The Watchers of Enoch Book,some below.

Araqiel Armaros Azazel  Gadreel,are equivalent with the primordial greek
titans,the first generation titans.

Example, Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Theia, Rhea, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Cronus.

And the Nephilim,the second generation titans,are equivalent of,

Asteria,Astraea,Astraeus,Atlas,Eos,etcetera

And Apollo,Ares,Aphrodite,Hermes,Zeus,are
equivalent of the first descendant of adan and eve,that lived
1000 years and had superior biology,like taygeteans.

So,First Generation Titans,are watchers.
Second Generation Titans,Nephilim.
And the Greek Gods or equivalent,are
the descendant of adan and even,the pure blood,like
bible says they leave the garden and they have superior
essences to later,human,bible is distortion,but also related
to kundalini,they haved vril force at enormous levels,natural
essences.

So taygeteans are from descending dwapara yuga,equivalent to
greek gods or pure blood adam and eve descendants,or degenerate
beings that their souls descended from the silver age.

Can taygeteans talk,about this?.
Example,about titans,nephilim,etcetera?:

Also if the can share some burned books that they have,from
example.

I believe they are older books with superior esoteric stuff,from
ancient times.

I wait answers in taygeteans videos if it happens.

Last edited by Despertar-Sutil (2021-05-20 16:24:24)

#247 2021-05-20 17:09:59

DDA

Ok! Thank you very much for this answer! So, obviously we, humans, are incarnated here on earth, in the first observer’s position described above (and a being like Yazi would be a in the second). So she perceives all possibilities as true, but she also knows that we don’t, since we have collectively agreed on certain rules for this particular experience on Earth.

Hence,  in my previous example, no one incarnated on Earth could experience the “covid is a real pandemic and the shots will save us” scenario and that is why her final warning is do something or die with the rest... ? If i got this right...

But, it still doesn’t answer my initial question regarding the example given in the video of the terrorist attack that happened and that did not happen?

My understanding is that this can happen to us (“level 1” consciousnesses) here on Earth and it creates cognitive dissonance between humans resulting in the big mess we are in!?

So if this is a fact, again where do we draw the line? How can it work for something like a terrorist attack and not the pandemic? Perhaps because it’s not an isolated event and too many consciousnesses are involved in this global pandemic?

#248 2021-05-21 06:55:47

Rainer Klar

By now I have watched pretty much all the videos. Thank you for all the information.
Gladly I would have now still another information about Kim Goguen of Swaruu and Anéeka.

#249 2021-05-21 13:02:39

07wideeyes

DDA wrote:

Ok! Thank you very much for this answer! So, obviously we, humans, are incarnated here on earth, in the first observer’s position described above (and a being like Yazi would be a in the second). So she perceives all possibilities as true, but she also knows that we don’t, since we have collectively agreed on certain rules for this particular experience on Earth.

Hence,  in my previous example, no one incarnated on Earth could experience the “covid is a real pandemic and the shots will save us” scenario and that is why her final warning is do something or die with the rest... ? If i got this right...

But, it still doesn’t answer my initial question regarding the example given in the video of the terrorist attack that happened and that did not happen?

My understanding is that this can happen to us (“level 1” consciousnesses) here on Earth and it creates cognitive dissonance between humans resulting in the big mess we are in!?

So if this is a fact, again where do we draw the line? How can it work for something like a terrorist attack and not the pandemic? Perhaps because it’s not an isolated event and too many consciousnesses are involved in this global pandemic?

Yes, DDA, I too find this difficult to understand. BigFeet, you did a great job trying to explain, but it's still on the edge of my already-stretched comprehension! It seems to be pretty high-level consciousness stuff, things that my years with Buddhist practice and western mysticism didn't  really prepare me for. I guess it's something to drop into ones meditative consciousness, a bit like a koan, a riddle, and see what comes out of it. It's good to have stuff that challenges and expands our perception.

#250 2021-05-21 18:44:15

Bigfeet_E

DDA wrote:

I'll approach it another way, but your last sentence is on the right track, and not so hard to comprehend.
If a branch falls from a tree, but no one is there observing it, did it really happen ? How do you know ?

The answer is of course by perception. First hand observation brings direct experience in leading cause and effect of the event.
And there is no other that can experience and interpret things than you can. The same way you can not do this for any other. YOU are the only one here, in that way.
But it can be agreed upon by consensus in this realm of shared physical reality. We have lived in it and learned much of the rules of this playground. So we have created it to be and determined it as knowing to be true. You don't even have to think about it.
Much of it we still don't know and we start the process from belief to knowing.

Then along comes a bird, sees you pondering by the tree, and tells you that it didn't fall from the tree but was dropped there by a dangerous looking wolf that lingers in the premises and you should get out of here. It presents a different story contradicting the falling branch one. On top of it the birds story triggers an emotion of uneasyness in you, not feeling safe. You believe the bird and re-act to it fleeing the woods.

Along comes another person and hears the birds' story aswell, examines the tree and the branch and clearly finds marks of proof that the branch was chipped of from a height by a woodpecker, looks at the bird and recognising it as a woodpecker, lifts its eyebrow argusly to the bird and does not belief its story. This person sees through the deceptive story of the bird and figures it is lying in order to hold its claim on the turf, trying to scare 'invaders' off its nesting ground.

Although i've turned it in to a simple parabel, its workings are the same. In it the story of the woodpecker has made you belief the prowling wolf event happened and for the other person it didn't. Why ? Because we make your reality. Believing a lie or seeing through it is in that moment accepting a self created reality.

Now case in point re- terrorist attack one could say that it happened, but did it happen in the way the controlled narative says it does ? Who the perpetrators are, what the intent was, etcetera...? From another the terrorist attack didn't happen then as they said it did. Both are valid from the pov of the observers ability to percieve. Untill one shifts perspective by attaining deeper understanding and adjusts their belief. Same goes for the pLandemic .

The bigger the lie, the more people believe it.

On the internet the fragmenting efforts are of high rate because it is a prefered alternative source of information now, so it is purposely being flooded with 'stories' that might or might not, or even partially, resemble what is true. On tell-a-vision it is practicly completely in the hands of those that control the narative. Before the days of these electronic medium devices, and what preceded them, the global reach was way less to the populace. Though they worked through other means, still decieving peoples beliefs.
And although the bombardment of 'info' has this high rate of chaos effect of distraction, it also provides the oppertunity for people to revisit their beliefsystems and find new ways (of old) reflecting more on the inner net (<- not a typo).

Come to think of it, the phrase : Ordo Ab Chao (order out of chaos), used by dark controller sides has the potential to interpreted in 2 ways. Either total control/enslavement/power or the switch to choose self control/empowerment/harmony. Again dualistic beliefs for the same word, utilised by those who create it to be. And from Source pov they all ex-ist as rules of the game.

Board footer