You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-12 04:31:35

Talryn

Question concerning food replicatoirs.

Among the new technologies to be released, food replicators is said to be coming.  Gosia's videos have turned me into a vegetarian for the past year - nothing with a heart or a face is what I live by now.  :-)

The issue I'm struggling with is meat dishes that are produced by a replicator from the ether; are they low frequency like meat directly from an animal?  Any advice is appreciated.

Oh!  and Thanks Gosia for the info that has put me on a better life path.  ;-)

- Talryn

#2 2021-05-12 07:33:20

DarkOwl

Re: Question concerning food replicatoirs.

Talryn wrote:

Among the new technologies to be released, food replicators is said to be coming.  Gosia's videos have turned me into a vegetarian for the past year - nothing with a heart or a face is what I live by now.  :-)

The issue I'm struggling with is meat dishes that are produced by a replicator from the ether; are they low frequency like meat directly from an animal?  Any advice is appreciated.

Oh!  and Thanks Gosia for the info that has put me on a better life path.  ;-)

- Talryn

I won't be eating food from a replicator and I doubt Taygetans do either.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-05-12 17:32:11

Albert

It’s simple, stick with natural food sources and avoid (or at least minimize) processed, dead, artificial, GMO…

Old time fitness guru, Jack LaLanne summed it up well when he said, “if it comes from a plant it is okay, if it was made in a plant, it is not. He lived 96 years smile

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-05-13 20:02:19

Quaintlove369

And to add on, the civilizations outside of our planet who had a previous inclination towards meat eating also have abandoned consuming slaughtered flesh. The "replicated meat" dishes that you are speaking of are cells cultivated for consumption. As Swaruu would say, it is simply tissue i.e, meat cultured without the killing of our animal friends (which is what causes havoc in our bodies).

#5 2021-05-14 00:09:23

Talryn

Thanks to all for the excellent viewpoints.  I think I have a much better understanding and appreciate the advice.  smile

#6 2021-05-16 14:42:50

Albert

Sequel to the Cabal, Part 12 - focuses on the new synthethic meat and definitions

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XgfNcryfoOmS/

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-16 14:43:38)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#7 2023-11-21 07:56:32

davishills

The ethical considerations of such technology, especially regarding the production of meat dishes, are complex and depend on the underlying processes involved.

If and when food replicators become a reality, their ethical implications would likely be a subject of debate. The technology might allow for the creation of meat-like products without directly involving animals. Still, the environmental impact, resource use, and the overall health effects of such synthetic meat would need to be carefully examined.

If the technology involves creating meat-like substances with plant-based ingredients, it could align with your vegetarian lifestyle. On the other hand, if it involves any form of animal cells or processes that might be ethically challenging for a vegetarian, it could be a different matter.

Speaking of innovative kitchen techniques, you might be interested in how to make banana chips in air fryer. Air fryers provide a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods, using hot air circulation to achieve a crispy texture without excessive oil.

Last edited by davishills (2023-11-22 13:28:58)

#8 2023-11-21 20:26:11

Jaso

On the space cruisers I was delighted to see the galley and food replicators in the meal cart, just like an airline, but the food was printed on aa paper sheet you fed into the machine, like printer paper in a photo copy. push the button and the machine slipped the paper with the food like a picture on it, then open the door and pull out the meal tray. and I couldn't taste the difference when I did it with the breakfast tray. Of course I had astral travelled their to see, and was shown about the ship by some crew happy to show me the differences from the aircraft I was used to and their transports, it had the Lufthansa phoenix bird as its emblem on the cabin wall. yes, I am a very physic person.

18eYDaB.png

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

Board footer