You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-12 04:31:35

Talryn

Question concerning food replicatoirs.

Among the new technologies to be released, food replicators is said to be coming.  Gosia's videos have turned me into a vegetarian for the past year - nothing with a heart or a face is what I live by now.  :-)

The issue I'm struggling with is meat dishes that are produced by a replicator from the ether; are they low frequency like meat directly from an animal?  Any advice is appreciated.

Oh!  and Thanks Gosia for the info that has put me on a better life path.  ;-)

- Talryn

#2 2021-05-12 07:33:20

DarkOwl

Re: Question concerning food replicatoirs.

Talryn wrote:

Among the new technologies to be released, food replicators is said to be coming.  Gosia's videos have turned me into a vegetarian for the past year - nothing with a heart or a face is what I live by now.  :-)

The issue I'm struggling with is meat dishes that are produced by a replicator from the ether; are they low frequency like meat directly from an animal?  Any advice is appreciated.

- Talryn

I won't be eating food from a replicator and I doubt Taygetans do either.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-05-12 17:32:11

Albert

It’s simple, stick with natural food sources and avoid (or at least minimize) processed, dead, artificial, GMO…

Old time fitness guru, Jack LaLanne summed it up well when he said, “if it comes from a plant it is okay, if it was made in a plant, it is not. He lived 96 years smile

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-05-13 20:02:19

Quaintlove369

And to add on, the civilizations outside of our planet who had a previous inclination towards meat eating also have abandoned consuming slaughtered flesh. The "replicated meat" dishes that you are speaking of are cells cultivated for consumption. As Swaruu would say, it is simply tissue i.e, meat cultured without the killing of our animal friends (which is what causes havoc in our bodies).

#5 2021-05-14 00:09:23

Talryn

Thanks to all for the excellent viewpoints.  I think I have a much better understanding and appreciate the advice.  smile

#6 2021-05-16 14:42:50

Albert

Sequel to the Cabal, Part 12 - focuses on the new synthethic meat and definitions

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XgfNcryfoOmS/

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-16 14:43:38)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#7 2023-11-21 07:56:32

davishills

The ethical considerations of such technology, especially regarding the production of meat dishes, are complex and depend on the underlying processes involved.

If and when food replicators become a reality, their ethical implications would likely be a subject of debate. The technology might allow for the creation of meat-like products without directly involving animals. Still, the environmental impact, resource use, and the overall health effects of such synthetic meat would need to be carefully examined.

If the technology involves creating meat-like substances with plant-based ingredients, it could align with your vegetarian lifestyle. On the other hand, if it involves any form of animal cells or processes that might be ethically challenging for a vegetarian, it could be a different matter.

Speaking of innovative kitchen techniques, you might be interested in how to make banana chips in air fryer. Air fryers provide a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods, using hot air circulation to achieve a crispy texture without excessive oil.

Last edited by davishills (2023-11-22 13:28:58)

#8 2023-11-21 20:20:06

TSD.9111

Hey Talryn,

I'm so happy that the crew's information has impacted you so much and put you on a better life path smile

However, if I might add, I too took to heart what Swaruu9 said about not consuming anything with a heart or a face, and although I still follow that for my body its no longer for the reasons she mentioned. There was another video series Gosia released, if you have not come across them yet, where the current crew goes into more details on diet and ethics/morals and essentially debunking the vegan diet for just as important of reasons as the animal's suffering etc (I'll link them for you below).

But on the topic of replicators, there is a difference between replicating something i.e making a copy and growing something i.e making a new form. When it comes to using the technology of replicators it is not done on internal consumables, such as meat for certain races. That uses medical pod technology, same concept to regrowing a limb from the being's cells. To grow a body part the cells of what you want to grow are put in the pod and through frequency modulation and other steps, that part is grown specifically without the entire form/body growing too and risking an adma linking up and animating it (this is where killing is bad and all that, severing the link of the adma to the body without its consent). On Earth however, replicators that try to do this with food are going to be toxic (even the stellars don't use their replicators on food for similar reasons, mainly being that a replicated item has its molecules structured in reverse to how 'nature' would arrange them). This is the danger of lab assembled Vitamin C on Earth, its trash and should be avoided, since the molecular structure is the mirror opposite and useless to the body (Aneeka mentioned this in a past chat).

So simply put, replicators on food is toxic and useless to the body, but medical pods can grow body parts which races like Urmah and Alpha Draco have been using for their dietary meat needs without severing the link of any adma from its body without its consent. And med pod meat, lack of a single word for it lol, also has a calming/docile effect since no life energy went through its cells. But again, Earth will not get that type of medical pod technology or much less apply it to feed a mass amount of people meat, so instead you will see more toxic imitations like Beyond Meat and the Impossible line. All of these are going to be toxic because they are replicated, plus the load of pure known toxins added, because they are a copy and not a new form. Med pods by the way 'print'/grow the parts from the DNA genetic code that is in the Ether, so its not a copy of an already material body part but a brand new one having been created.

Lastly, and not to ramble, I hope all of this makes sense and I'll add all relevant transcript links for further reading smile As for myself, I still won't consume Earth meat not due to the animal's suffering which is valid, but because it is one of the most poisoned items on the planet (done on purpose of course). Its getting harder and harder to provide our Earth bodies with their needed sustenance, no one in the know is denying that, but we just do our best and not judging ourselves, since that is a larger source of karma than the actions themselves. I hope my response with all of this information is helpful smile

Link 1: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/veganism … vegan-diet

Link 2: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/veganism … the-public

Link 3: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/nutritio … about-food

Link 4: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … zhi-swaruu

Link 5: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/med-pods … zhi-swaruu

There are MORE links I could provide with just as relevant of information, but for now this is enough, as it can get overwhelming wink

Talryn wrote:

- Talryn

"Where your attention goes, your energy flows." - Toleka sky crew.

#9 2023-11-21 20:26:11

Jaso

On the space cruisers I was delighted to see the galley and food replicators in the meal cart, just like an airline, but the food was printed on aa paper sheet you fed into the machine, like printer paper in a photo copy. push the button and the machine slipped the paper with the food like a picture on it, then open the door and pull out the meal tray. and I couldn't taste the difference when I did it with the breakfast tray. Of course I had astral travelled their to see, and was shown about the ship by some crew happy to show me the differences from the aircraft I was used to and their transports, it had the Lufthansa phoenix bird as its emblem on the cabin wall. yes, I am a very physic person.

18eYDaB.png

Today was just a day, tomorrow is gonna be better.

Board footer