You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-10 00:47:27

HighV-0

“To know your future you must know your past”

I don't want to jump the gun here, but it seems like there is some type of "vail" when it comes to past civilizations, inner earth and confusion with our linear time for some reason mentioned in a few videos
Perhaps this can help, could be an interesting topic
Note;
DNA strand and chromosome count indicated with a triangle

thecycleoftheroundsee5iji1.png
timelineseedingzqkal.png
seedinground34dnastrac9j5d.png

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-06-22 02:06:57)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#2 2021-05-10 04:55:08

Re: “To know your future you must know your past”

HighV-0 wrote:

DNA strand and chromosome count indicated with a triangle.

please include where or what site you obtained this information from. needs to be backed up with links etc. and text explanations as to how these stats where obtained.

Enoch

#3 2021-05-10 12:55:07

HighV-0

This is not mainstream knowledge and came from higher up ,third party (hacked)-private contractor (wisleblower),lets leave it at that .

600 years old Morgan le Fay  violated the treaty (around 600BC) clan mothers rights signing the contract for elvin race hybridization (Irleand) in 1600's (copy on hand if need it )
The early round seedings were triple pole helix capable of teleportation just like fairy's, in my humble opinion, due to multiple  ET presents  this realm become genetics farm not that long ago

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-05-10 13:14:49)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

#4 2021-05-13 21:51:31

PinkChopper

The information comes out of the "Voyagers ~ The Secrets of Amenti" (Volume 2) book series written by Ashayana Deane. I've got a copy in my lap. ~hee hee~  Interesting material and probably contains some truth or (like everything else) it's more like truth with distortions mixed in.  ~ding!~

#5 2021-05-14 17:18:38

HighV-0

HighV-0 wrote:

Since there is only NOW and multiple time lines , most likely there are multiple versions and distortions of "truth" ...this game is getting old

I just watch the latest Gosia /Anéeka  video,last 2 episodes  pretty much answered all my questions ,
Thank you very much ....love , peace, happiness and abundance  !

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-05-14 17:18:57)

#6 2021-05-14 17:27:09

charliebelle

HighV-0 wrote:

This is not mainstream knowledge and came from higher up ,third party (hacked)-private contractor (wisleblower),lets leave it at that .

600 years old Morgan le Fay  violated the treaty (around 600BC) clan mothers rights signing the contract for elvin race hybridization (Irleand) in 1600's (copy on hand if need it )
The early round seedings were triple pole helix capable of teleportation just like fairy's, in my humble opinion, due to multiple  ET presents  this realm become genetics farm not that long ago

This is very interesting indeed. Does this further relate to the Tuatha De Dannan in any way?

Board footer