You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-04 05:05:35

pete

Individual and oversoul

Hi all,

Could I please ask how you understand the concept of an "oversoul" that Yazhi mentioned in the most recent videos.

From memory, she said that both her and Swaruu 9 had the same “oversoul, for lack of a better word”. As I understood her, each one of us is essentially a “point of attention” in the ether / soup of consciousness. Many of such points of attention form a higher “oversoul”. And many of these in turn would form an ever higher “oversoul”. And so on all the way up to the source I suppose.

In terms of one’s development, what options do we actually have then as individuals? Ultimately, it seems that there is one option only – integration, in the sense of becoming one with the oversoul, and ultimately with the source.

If I’m not mistaken though, this integration would also equate to losing one’s identity, or one’s point of attention. Kind of like what happened to Swaruu 9 at the end, where it seems she was amalgamated / blended with the oversoul and the oversoul had no interest anymore in her as a point of attention, so she just disappeared into the ether.

Did I understand that correctly? Thank you!

P.S. I didn’t realize that Swaruu 9 actually died before watching the last two videos. It was sad to hear, but I have to say that she remains quite an inspiration – her persistence, her fighting spirit and compassion always seemed off the charts!

#2 2021-05-04 09:58:37

Andaris

Re: Individual and oversoul

I've had many oobe's in the last 10 years and some of them were with a vaguely humanoid being of weird rainbow colours, annoyingly switching from a female body shape to a male's...found out eventually that's my "Oversoul" the very person at the top who has "incarnated" in this universe.

Since then i've discovered how my "Soul family Tree" works. This is how my mind kinda got it....
Oversoul came into this universe and has "Incarnated" as 'L'    'E'   & 'H'  my connection is via ' L'.

Oversoul
  "L "                                                   " E  "                    " H"

Me + about 12 or more others        2 others                    3 others

Hope thats clear.  Same soul different connections and links.  And yes there may be many human 'incarnates' that are connected to 1 "higher self" although they may not know about the others.

#3 2021-05-05 23:07:56

pete

Thanks for sharing, Andaris. Much appreciated.

Could I please ask a few questions – of course, you don’t need to answer if too personal or inappropriate.

How would I know for myself that a particular being is my oversoul, rather than it being just some other being that is trying to manipulate me?

How do you see your development over the years – as becoming more aligned with the oversoul, or less?

Do you find that the ultimate aim of your development is the same as the oversoul's?

Thanks

#4 2021-05-15 19:55:04

Andaris

from my experience the oversoul is the being that you are outside of the universe, that being enters universe's by 'playing' a Role in it "incarnating",  experiencing life in as many ways as it can.  All of a persons past lives or "higher Selves" if the term applies to the individual are 'roles' it has played.
Some of the oversouls incarnate as many roles at a time, some concentrate on a few or maybe just one....my oversoul has 3 prominent 'roles' it has and is playing out in this universe  i do not know of any 'minor' roles it has played or is playing .   Some of you will maybe learn that you are connected to a particular being that is similar to a family tree.

My oversoul incarnated as 'L'  and in turn 'L' incarnated as Me and a number of others.       

So in simple terms a soul is just a small piece of the oversoul at the top of your soul family tree, the oversoul experiences ALL of its roles at the same time.

#5 2021-05-15 23:42:46

pete

Hi Gosia, Hermion and Andaris,

Apologies, I didn't mean to introduce confusion. My question about "oversoul" was related to how Yazhi explained the relationship between her and Swaruu 9. I looked it up now and the exact words she used were "over lord soul".

Please see transcript of "Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They? Never Shared Story - Extraterrestrial Contact (Pleiades) - PART 1":

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/swaruu-a … des-part-1

This is an excerpt with that term from the transcript:

"Swaruu 9 was Swaruu 12 when they both were together on the ship sharing the same “over lord soul” for lack of a better term. So they were one at the moment of her death too, and whatever and all that Swaruu 12 knew about matter and bodies being only the reflection and materialization of an ego-self concept and nothing more than potential energy, Swaruu 12 could “dissolve” Swaruu 9's body, right there where she was lying down dead. Just holding on to the idea that she was no longer needed, at the exact moment of her passing. And transferring everything she ever was to Swaruu 12. She just faded away, as if she never existed."

There are other times when Yazhi talks about how concsiousness of a higher density experiences other consciousnesses in lower densities as a part of itself, in a similar way how an individual's consciousness is a composite of all the cells and organs and their consciousnesses. Please note that I am paraphrasing here from memory, so those were not her exact words.

Anyway, I took those explanations as referring to the same "over lord soul" phenomenon. Perhaps it is just another way of saying "higher self"? I don't know. But what I'm getting from Yazhi's talks is that each one of us is basically just a part of some higher entity, and so on indefinitely. And each one of us is essentially just another point of experience/attention for the "over lord soul", which also means that when the "over lord soul" is no longer interested in our point of attention, we would cease to exist, just like Swaruu 9 did?

Either way, in that light, I feel what Andaris was sharing was along the lines of what Yazhi was talking about. So, thank you for sharing, Andaris. I appreciate it!

#6 2021-05-16 08:05:55

mitkobs

We are points of attention within the absolute field of consciousness. All possible points of attention exists and are present forever. Every point of attention depending on what is caught its attention and what is interesting of exploring is present in certain time/space reality. The oversoul is more expanded awareness of attention, it have more functions while is able to process more information and have more expanded reality. We are fragments of our oversoul because we are focused on narrow band of frequencies/ideas and currently processing less amount of information, having less responsibility and functions. But we can expand and be able to blend with our oversoul, becoming it and have the same functions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-16 08:09:36)

#7 2021-05-16 11:00:53

All the definitions, that one tries to give to the Source, by the intrinsic characteristic of dual thought, moves away from its understanding in the same proportion in which it tries to approach a definition of the Source.

The basic error that is incurred with stubborn frequency by those who try to understand what the Source is, is that the source IS NOT A THOUGHT therefore, to reach their Understanding, IT CANNOT BE THOUGHT

This is the paradox that you have to solve without using thought.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-05-16 11:04:19)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#8 2021-05-16 11:41:24

mitkobs

About the Source we can only speculate especially here under the moon debilitating frequency veil. But let's speculate, let's be philosophers and thinkers and be creative in imagining what Source is. What we can imagine is what we will going to experience about Source.

Hermion oversoul is fragment of the Source but more expanded one. There is no contradiction. We have to use some term to call it somehow in order to distinguish one thing from another.

Merging is uniting with the ideology of the group soul(oversoul). Every point of attention that consist the oversoul is agreeing with the collective ideology and are working like one and becoming one and the same point of attention.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-16 11:42:46)

#9 2021-05-16 15:44:43

Hermion wrote:

Thank you @Mitko and @CHARCOtranquilo for explaining. I understand better now.

And wanted to ask, why is that school of fish or flock of birds move like one body?

Do you agree with mainstream explanation who has theory that each individual watches the one next to him and responses to his change of direction or do you think these clouds of animals are controlled by some sort of oversoul we are discussing here?

- Love&light Hermi -

It is much simpler, and more obvious. "It is you who moves them by observing them." There is no conscience of a flock of birds separate from the perceiver. There is no such separation between the observer and the observed

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#10 2021-05-16 16:29:59

Hermion
Banned

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:
Hermion wrote:

And when nobody is watching how come that they still move like one?

- Love&light Hermi -

I will answer you with another question. When no one is looking, how does that "nobody who does not look" know that they move? ... Even the assumption that they "move" when there is no observer, is another movement not separated from consciousness. If there is no observer, the birds DO NOT EXIST. But going beyond the observer, it does not exist either.

And if you film that by hidden cammera?

They are still there, no matter that noone is looking..

- Love&light Hermi -

Last edited by Hermion (2021-05-16 16:30:45)

#11 2021-05-16 17:02:48

For the camera to film without someone watching, that idea has to exist in your mind. It is NOT that the camera films independently of your observation, because the observation "the camera films when I am not observing" has to be the product of an observer.

I opened the door
like a sword,
without asking.

#12 2021-05-16 17:35:29

mitkobs

There is one observer only as Source. As fragmented Source there are infinite number of observers. Not only I see the birds, but they also notice me, we are playing together in the same game.

#13 2021-05-16 17:52:30

mitkobs

My guess is they are telepathic, they are connected in one bird consciousness and that is coming handy with such operations that need coordination of a whole flock.

#14 2021-05-17 04:41:26

mitkobs

Unconsciously according to our human point of view(because we are something else that need more expanded consciousness), but from their bird reality their consciousness is enough to be a bird, they have everything that they need, like it is said - free as a bird. They are in their zone, passionate, dedicated, following 100% the divine ideology of being a bird.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-17 04:44:12)

#15 2021-05-22 04:01:32

pete

With respect to all, the following is not intended as a criticism. I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

What appeals to me in the Taygetan disclosure is the call to understand things for myself, to strive with my own strength and to live in the manner that would be of greatest benefit to myself and everyone else around. For that to happen though, I see no need in higher self, an over lord soul, or the source. In fact, telling me that I have a higher self, over lord soul or that I am a fragment of the source seems very much disempowering and enslaving.

Basically, I struggle to see how the whole idea of source, higher self, etc, isn't just another dogma enforced from somewhere in order to enslave me and make me do things that someone else wants me to do.

I do understand that sometimes it feels good to be a part of something bigger, something higher, better perhaps, etc, like a collective consciousness, higher self, god or source. But I do not see any of it as really necessary. Not to say that others might not see it differently.

So, perhpas you could explain why do you see the need the consider yourself a part of source, higher self, etc? Why does being a part of source appeal to you?

Thank you.

#16 2021-05-22 06:25:05

mitkobs

The most important question is "Who you are?". The answer of this question is defining what you are going to experience in general as a human, soul, oversoul or Source. Could you say that now you are someone of this gender, with this body, with a name, with address/place of living, someone with a character, with a temper, someone who like or love some things and do not like other things, someone who have desires, who is striving for some things in life, someone who can make mistakes even silly little mistakes, maybe someone with strong emotions, very defined by these emotions. Who you are? And when you define who you are can you make it sustainable in order to really be this definition. People may say I am Source, I am the One. Ok, but really can you really be the Source here and now within this human body. How do you imagine of being the Source, how you are going to behave, what are going to do with yourself, with your time, how you going to interact with other people and so long. Do you understand now?

#17 2021-05-22 08:42:33

Bigfeet_E

pete wrote:

Basically, I struggle to see how the whole idea of source, higher self, etc, isn't just another dogma enforced from somewhere in order to enslave me and make me do things that someone else wants me to do.

I think your struggle lies in the dogma of seperation and your own definitions of what these discriptions mean to you as being seperate from your own sense of self. It is the paradox of strong sense of seperation while there is none, was none and never will be one in the first place. And at the same time the illusiory nature that is creation provides this possibility of experience (ex-peer-science) as being seperated in order to play a role casting within it wich becomes your 'personal' story.

Words of course can never do full justice describing it, as they are a mere tool of reflection. But it provides a soundboard approaching the concept on a mental level. The real experience is through being consious of it utilising the qualities that you can bring forth.

As much as we place these concepts outside of our selves, something we've been thaught to believe is the "natural order of things" for millenia, it has been abused for the illusion of enslavement, keeping one trapped in a submissive role. That is the dogma part. But it isn't the full story of the nature of Being. These names like higher self, oversoul, source, god are mere compartimentalised concepts from the point of view for Story, while not consiously recognising them in our Being, our sense of self.

Once we do, we no longer speak of higher self, but simply aknowledge them as self, who you are. The reference of difference only applies when consiousness of it is absent... by the illusion of seperation. That is why it speaks of 'the journey back home'. Yet the journey is also the joy of going out. It's as simple as breathing, in and out. It is never this OR that, it is always this AND that.
Free will indicates that you can accept or repulse this, for as long as you want. Yet if one wants to know them selves, it always leads back to One/Source/God-Goddess , whatever designation you'd like to give it. As it simply is all that is, ex-pressed in infinity.

Does this make more sense to you ?

#18 2021-05-22 09:15:50

mitkobs

Well said Bigfeet_E. Life is a journey, adventure of expansion. Now I am this point of attention with these characteristics but that is not the whole me. With expanding of awareness I am including more and more into what is me and becoming more complete as a soul, the oversoul, an united consciousness, planet, sun and even God. Is this possible to happen instantaneously? To realize oneself as God/Creator/Highest mind. I do not know, maybe if we are able to get out of time-space frame narratives we can see ourselves as more expanded version closer to what can be seen as Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-22 09:17:05)

Board footer