You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-15 02:59:44

Jules77

Is the A.I. Agenda Really a Transhuman Agenda

Is the A.I. Agenda Really a Transhuman Agenda – and Whose Agenda is it Anyway?

Thought I would touch on this subject since it seems to be a high risk for humanity. If this planet has historically been a galactic farm is there a long term plan for the inhabitants knowing it would be transitioning back to 5D? And are there clues as to what that would be if the controllers control the cabal?

Progressive ideas such as artificial intelligence is sometimes described as advancement of humanity through technology, and the cabal likely has interest as they see it as a step toward immortality.  But what if the A.I. agenda is really a transhuman agenda?  And if so what is the desired end product?  A.I. is being sold as something that can cure diseases (which we know we don’t need) while others suggest that it can benefit humanity by managing emotional responses (ex: decreasing prejudice, reducing anxiety, etc.). If you browse online, you can find many examples of this with simple searches such as “emotional artificial intelligence”. And how about technology that we seemingly can’t live without like the internet and smartphones?  Were they designed (or shared) with humanity to free or control them?  Nothing is occurring by accident.

That being said to get around the universal law of free will they have to tell us what they are going to do and if we do not say or do anything about it then there is implied consent.  And the controllers intentions are found not only in cabal plans (i.e. news) but in technology that ultimately leads to a transhuman agenda. Transhumanism creates the perfect mind controlled race. Consider NextMind, a brain computer interface tool (https://www.next-mind.com) and other forms of smart technology that has been potentially learning from human behavior. There is also a company called Soul Machines that provided digital people if you want a glimpse in to what an A.I. human might look like (https://www.soulmachines.com).  Technology that is being “developed” through the use of human intermediaries.

And why do you think transgenderism has been introduced to the population?  It goes beyond Baphomet and the Satan worshippers. There is a reason they are targeting children in schools and making trans an acceptable lifestyle choice. If traditional reproduction eventually goes away there would be no need for males and females (if some hormones are blocked in growing youth they may have more of an androgenous appearance by the time they reach adulthood). 

We also know that nanotech has been around for some time, in chemtrails and our atmosphere for who knows how many years.  Nano and other materials in chemtrails can cause illness, sores, and other issues which may be an immune system reaction to the introduction of a new substance to the human body. You can also argue it is the same thing we are seeing with whatever is included in the Covid vax. These would be adaptation periods.  So, they may have been slowly preparing our bodies with nanotech for whatever the roll outs are.   

And what about climate change? Part of the strategy to “save the planet” includes decreasing meat consumption, and President Biden has already said that those in the USA need to be prepared to decrease their beef consumption by 90% by 2030 (so there must be a plan - maybe some convenient disease that wipes out the livestock).  And apparently we are going to replace meat with insects:  https://environmentjournal.online/artic … le-planet/. So why get rid of meat production by 2030?

Also, keep in mind that our world is mostly working at the subconscious level and not the conscious one.  By continuously hitting us with specific information in media forms, news outlets, and word of mouth the controllers are programming our collective consciousness for their desired outcomes.  So it is important to be aware and consider the deeper meaning regardless if it is coming from a white hat or a cabal and particularly if speaking about future events or outcomes.

So this leads me to ask what is the purpose of secondary races? Are we just used for genetic material, experimentation, and other forms of manipulation for the betterment of the primary races?  Or are we just too ugly, disgusting, and scary to be allowed to roam freely in the galaxy?  It is obvious that there are those that want humans to have true free will. But maybe there are just not enough of them to intervene, particularly with the vaccines.  However, I want to point out that I am not trying to deflate anyone but you cannot solve a problem if you have not defined it.  Therefore it makes it all the more important that we maintain a high frequency, be positive, and do everything we can for the optimum outcome.  Remember, if one high vibration person can influence the vibration of 1,000 unawake people it is vital for everyone to do their part since it is what many of us have come here to do.

#2 2021-05-15 05:29:07

mitkobs

Re: Is the A.I. Agenda Really a Transhuman Agenda

Simply, agendas of the cabal are leading human kind to destruction of life and the civilization. Maybe they themselves do not know what they do, and the consequences in long terms. They are blind ego maniacs and psychopaths with a lot of money and power and are living to protect their empire of property. And to protect it they need to control everything and everyone.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-15 05:31:27)

#3 2021-05-15 18:34:35

Lupul Dac

Jules77 wrote:

And apparently we are going to replace meat with insects:  https://environmentjournal.online/artic … le-planet/. So why get rid of meat production by 2030?

Meat is not the only thing made of insects that the Cabal wants to give us, also they want to make flour, cornmeal and almost everything we eat from insects.

#4 2021-05-19 02:11:53

Jules77

I have been thinking more about if there is a controller transhuman agenda so I went back to determine if there was any interesting information for the Cosmic Agency videos.  I reviewed “Galactic Federation and the New World Order – More Truth” from June 2020.  Understanding that some of the information is perhaps outdated and maybe some of it perspective there were some interesting tidbits.  Our Taygetan friends note in this one that it is the federation who is pulling the strings of humanity and are quite beyond the first directive and free will of the people.  Also, the controllers may see what is occurring as a test for humanity.  Later on, this is said:

Alenym: The Federation sees the implementation of a single government, a single religion and a single currency as the only solution to problems and conflicts on Earth.

Gosia: But is this not the New World Order? Why so much interest in destroying humans? Because the "we want them to wake up alone" seems like an excuse to me.

Robert: This is not a holographic society.

Alenym: They are not being allowed to wake up alone, the truth is different. It is direct intervention of non-human races that control everything from outside. To implement a holographic society you must first change the mindset of human people. They must first control the human population, change their perception. That is why to impose order they want to install the New World Order. Because that comes from the Federation.  The Federation works and enforces itself on Earth's population through true planetary control groups. In other words, from secret societies like the Illuminati.

Alenym: The Federation does not see it as feasible to remove the money or the control that religion imposes. Or not yet. Because what they want first is to impose world order, then start moving pieces according to their plans. They cannot proceed with the current world disorder.

Robert: Are we going towards transhumanism?

Alenym: Yes, you are going towards transhumanism.

Nai'Shara: You are going toward full control Robert.

Gosia: Ok let's go to the roots. What does the Federation want with this? What's their objective? The liberation of humans to their 5d state is part of this plan?

Alenym: We cannot know what their ultimate goal is. As Nai'Shara says, what´s obvious is total planetary control.

Gosia: This total control has to do with getting the humans out of 3d? With the ¨ascension¨? I would like to see how they link their plans with the ¨liberation and ascension.¨

Alenym: Good question. What we see is the opposite although the Federation insists on a "liberation" and a planetary "ascension". But what we see is evidence of wanting to perpetuate 3D.

Nai'Shara: Perhaps that is the final purpose Gosia, that is why they excuse their actions, but meanwhile they abuse humans, the person as an individual does not matter to them, that is why a non-emotional race cannot direct with so much logic a planet full of people who are characterized precisely by being emotional.

Anéeka: The Federation is said to be unable to work with Earth, with humans, as long as they have multiple leaders. That the Federation needs to have only one world government first. This is false. And it is false because the Earth already has a world government. What is said would only apply for the human population, or its perception.
But in the end the Federation is the one who controls everything from above. Not only being permissive, but directly giving orders on what to do next. The Federation uses methods of control and manipulation already proven on Earth since ancient times, such as Roman control mechanisms over their conquered lands. Same methods.
By this I mean that the Federation or any invasive outside force cannot come and remove all the control mechanisms of a society, without plunging it into unnecessarily large chaos. This the Romans knew and applied.

So if the goal is to perpetuate aspects of 3D in 5D then that is where the gene editing would come into play?  So if we are to continue with full control then whatever system we have will continue to provide the illusion of freedom while still being fully controlled. And if one world government is desired then that may be what we are seeing with the Kim Goguen effort (he or she that controls the money controls the world).  And those that are awake will be eager for the implementation of a holographic society especially once money is being handed out.  Again, I am not saying this to burst anyone’s bubble but I would encourage everyone to take a step back and question events as an outside observer and ask yourself what may really be happening, understanding that there may be other perspectives besides the one that is being presented or the one that you want to believe.  And further in the post: 

Anéeka: As Swaruu has said, it is not that the Federation is "bad". Rather, they proceed as they best think things should be. This does not mean that everything they do is convenient for humans. And while the Federation imposes order on Earth, many will suffer and die. There will be a lot of conflict, regional wars, famine and suffering. All in the name of planetary progress and the common good.  It is there where the Federation forget the human emotions.

Robert: But will this transition to that New World Order be more positive than now?

Anéeka: I can't say whether or not it will be positive from the point of view of people on the street. I am inclined to say that it will not be convenient for them.

Gosia: As Swaruu would say, everything goes towards the positive always. They are all stages. 

Nai'Shara: From the point of view of people on Earth it looks like a psycho game, from the Federation point of view it is not.

Dhor Káal'él: That is the problem here, Nai'Shara. It is where the Federation forgets the true needs of humans. Where the emotion plays a role of extreme importance. And it is ignored.

Anéeka: Even financial plans like Gesara, which everyone is talking about, giving or distributing free money en masse to people can be taken as something positive. But they are not seeing that this is a lure, bait or manipulation to accept the chip that goes with the vaccines.

Alenym: Full disclosure. Without manipulation. The truth for humans. Ask them to cooperate with the truth, from the point of view of a non-human race or the Federation. Explaining the truth to them. The reason for each control method. With immediate guarantees to them. Like neglecting all credit or interest-based currency. With the truth. Not with manipulation. This way they will never grow, if they continue to treat humans as mentally retarded, as cattle.

Nai'Shara: That can also be seen as an entertainment for them, playing the Gods, spending some time that lasts thousands of years for them, it is very entertaining to manipulate humans as puppets. And it's not fair that cold, logical races want to teach humans how to manage themselves in an advanced society. And so they exclude us. And so they also wanted to isolate Swaruu.

She notes “the reason for each control method” which may suggest we still may perpetuate some of our nightmares and understand there may need to be considerations.  Regardless, how do we best fight back from all of this?  Can we still create new systems and a new world without being affiliated with a group or organization?  And we have already been provided the roadmap or blueprint for how to make changes from some of these people whether it is assemblies, education, or food.  If an organization or group is truly nonpartial and respects free will then they would not care if you are doing your own thing and would be helpful regardless if you joined their group or not (at least that is how I would look at it if someone reached out to me for technical assistance).  And if more people realized what we can accomplish together then maybe we can truly break away from all of this. 

On another note, it was suggested today that the spike protein concern from vaxxed people possibly contaminating un-vaxxed people was possibly a hoax.  They have been trying to get us to distance, don’t hug, stay in your homes, and don’t do anything that might raise your vibration since last year.  That would seem to follow the theme of isolation (and fear certainly doesn’t do anything for your frequency).

#5 2021-05-19 09:30:27

Lupul Dac

We are not left to wake up alone because they do not want this, they do not want to end this horror game. The Prime Directive it is just an excuse to keep away the races that really want to help us, instead, some races (Andromedans, Arcturians etc.) take advantage of this directive to impose total control over our race (NWO). On the contrary, money and religions must be eliminated as soon as possible.

Total control through various chips (under the skin, nanochips or chips implanted in the brain) that will give the Federation total control over our bodies and minds that will turn us into perfect slaves.

If the NWO is fully implemented (tanshumanism), then we will never be free, not even our souls, because they will remain trapped in the cycle of reincarnations on Earth. Why do they want to keep our souls captive? Because we will remember what we went through because of them (all the suffering) and not to try to get revenge on them, so the souls must remain trapped here for their safety.

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-19 09:33:01)

#6 2021-05-19 13:01:14

Jules77

Thanks for the feedback.  I am thinking that if the depopulation scheme is still in play then we are to experience a reset to one world government.  And people would need to suffer to be willing to accept this model in the name of relief and a viable solution moving forward (particularly in the U.S. where the population is very much attached to their constitution and bill of rights).  The question is why do they continue to censor the Taygetans?  Why would that even matter?  Maybe it is not too late to change things. 

I don’t believe we are stuck here to reincarnate, I believe Swaruu spoke to this in one of her videos with Gosia.  If your intent is not to reincarnate here then you won’t.  And with regards to revenge I don’t believe that would be a good path for anyone, and from another point of view they don’t see anything wrong with what they are doing.  Which complicates things from my point of view.  However, it is up to us to create the world we want which will be my focus regardless of what happens. I think it will also be important to disengage from the coming drama, the cabal will likely be blamed and held accountable since that is what people will want to see.  And ask yourself what is the bigger picture because I think there will be one if the one world government/transhumanism panopticon is their intent.

#7 2021-05-19 13:08:09

mitkobs

People can be enslaved physically and they are in a way. Slavery is to be obligated to work in order to have food, shelter, everything that we need to live in human body. The cabal is having the whole human population enslaved this way more or less. But they want our soul, they want to destroy people morally, to live lost in desperation, in constant depression and confusion. My point is, they can have our bodies, they can kill you, starve you, deprive you, enforce you to work, but you never lose who you are, never lose your soul, your integrity, your dignity(self respect), if you understand what I mean. You rise up every time and become even stronger in spirit. And be sure that their time to suffer all that they had caused to people will be inevitable reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-19 13:15:22)

#8 2021-05-19 18:32:56

Lupul Dac

Of course it matters, it's not too late to change things and free ourselves which is why they censor the Taygetans. I didn't say we have to take revenge on them, that's their fear, that's why they want to keep us here. And yes, from their point of view they are not doing anything wrong, this is the problem of these non-emotional races (especially Andromedans who believe in Karma). They believe that not intervening in our situation does not affect their Karma, but it's not like that. Leaving us to suffer and push forward this vaccination, they make a very bad Karma. And about the world government, maybe there will be a Planetary Council after we get rid of the Cabal.

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-19 18:36:34)

#9 2021-05-19 18:54:54

Lupul Dac

Mitkobs, I didn't say we'd lose our souls, but with the help of etheric implants they can induce us the idea that we want to reincarnate here, so after the death of the physical body, we will always want to reincarnate on Earth because of these implants (not everyone has etheric implants, depends on the agreements we have). Swaruu said something about etheric implants in a video, but I don't remember which one. And if you want to know more about these implants, look at Calogero Grifasi's regressive hypnosis sessions where you can see how it works.

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-19 18:57:28)

#10 2021-05-19 19:20:36

mitkobs

Lupul Dac know thyself and no one can manipulate you. We are the Source. No one can put anything in your mind without your approval. We are totally free in spirit. Hold no attachments to 3D and that's the ticket out of this crazy forsaken realm.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-19 19:21:41)

#11 2021-05-19 20:57:02

Lupul Dac

But if etheric implants do not work as in hypnosis, then how?

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-05-19 21:01:44)

#12 2021-05-20 08:26:44

mitkobs

They work, but that depends on the level of development of the consciousness. People that can be hypnotized or accept easily suggestions are easy to manipulate mentally.

#13 2021-05-20 09:45:47

Lupul Dac

True. I've seen this in hypnosis too, how easily some people can be manipulated, that's why some have these implants.

#14 2021-06-06 13:38:49

Jules77

Geez, this stuff is staring me in the face.  It may be worthwhile to go back and watch or read “Invasive Black Goo and AI: Biggest Threat to Planet Earth” which it now makes sense to me why mRNA vaccines were used. However, the effects of the negative black goo can be overcome via a high frequency. I have cut and pasted excerpts below: 

The invading Black Goo has very different and much lower frequencies than the frequency of the original Black Goo of the Earth and they literally come into conflict. As the Black Goo has magnetic properties of high energy with very controlled and very specific frequencies as a result of the presence of energies printed in its fractal crystals, it has the ability to modify the soul frequency of an organism that is or has been in contact with it because in themselves they are frequencies in accordance with life as they are the result of life itself in general.

The negative Cabal, government behind the government and the invasive reptiles, as well as their allied races try to use the negative Black Goo in several agendas. From the creation of super soldiers totally devoid of empathy, some genetically "improved" up to the formation of hybrids and new species, this for its high capacity to alter the DNA.

The Black Goo contains the exact specific frequencies in a higher plane, semi etheric, which will be used to impose, in a mold way and upon the existing DNA, the alterations sought by the person who programmed it. This means that the negative Black Goo of low frequency is being used as a genetic weapon.

They load the Black Goo to a chemical compound that varies in its composition depending on the particular agenda and it is sprayed on the human population as part of the agenda of the "Chemtrails". The Chemtrails are not a single substance or a single agenda but a great variety of these. The fumigation of the population, or the surface of the planet, serves them to fill the surface with the negative Black Goo and contaminate the living beings, all of them. The Black Goo is loaded with specific frequencies that have the characteristics of altering the DNA that comes into contact with it and reprogramming its RNA first.

As for human beings, the agenda of transhumanism is intrinsically linked to all this. From the imposition by manipulation of devices linking with the network, as well as mobile phones, Wi-Fi, virtual realities, implementation of tracking chips instead of money and the implantation of chips supposedly to "improve" the cognitive capacity of human beings. All this is linked to the agenda of Artificial Intelligence to have a link or an efficient interface to control all the inhabitants and all the living beings of a planet in its plan of total assimilation.

#15 2021-06-07 16:36:23

07wideeyes

I was delighted and amazed at your post about the invasive black goo yesterday, Jules77. I had been intending to write something about this for a while, since it links up so fully with the topic of AI and the 'transformation' of human species. However, I couldn't get my head around what to say. Now you have done a good job on that one!

To me, the Invasive Black Goo video is one of the super-important ones. I have read the transcript many times, as well as listening to the video, and every time I get more of it. It is a truly brilliant piece of work by Swaruu. Look back on it today, from inside the covid era, as David Icke calls it, and so much valuable material about how we got to this point is contained within this essay.

It's been my sense for a while that, at its very core, the current mess originates in a completely artificial intelligence. One perspective, strictly dualistic, is that the Lyrian-base human species has as a major attribute its connection to Source. This is one element which makes it stand out, and why it is hunted down and manipulated by regressives, whose connection to Source is weak or non-existent. As a species with Source connection, with Soul, it will automatically attract or manifest its opposite, which is artificial intelligence - uncreative, un-individual, no  soul, quite possibly hive mind. That artificial intelligence cannot know what connection with Source is, and will seek to either obliterate this human species out of anger and jealousy, or to absorb it into its own perspective.

The notion can be found elsewhere, of the manipulation of organic human life by inorganic entities. It is in the last book by Carlos Castaneda, 'The active side of infinity', and in the Gnostic teachings as recounted by John Lash in 'Not in my image'. Here, the demiurge pretends to be the creator, the real god, while he is really just a counterfeit, a fraud. He can only make a low-grade copy of the original authentic blueprint of life. His minions, the archons, are inorganic entities - we could call them a kind of artificial intelligence - and they can only simulate, replicate. The tragedy is that most humans have lapped up the fake reality dished out by the demiurge and his archons, and taken it as real.

Less metaphysically, it hit me one day a few months ago. I was walking into town. It was late winter, when the town is pretty deserted, no tourists or visitors. In addition it was lockdown, so nobody went into town anyway, as there was nowhere to go there, nearly everything was closed. As  I neared the town centre, I came upon a long queue of traffic, large numbers of cars waiting to get into town. It was like a bizarre fantasy vision, with all these drivers sitting patiently inside their vehicles waiting to get into the deserted town. The reason for this state of affairs was the 'covid lanes' which have been liberally drawn up on many of the roads, so that previously two-lane roads are now single-lane, with the other one a covid lane. And traffic lights all over the place to make progress yet slower. These covid lanes are completely empty - well, maybe one bicycle every 20 minutes.

It is all so bizarre, this sealing off half the roads, which are nearly empty anyway. It seemed like an invention of total grotesquery, maybe of a dark and vicious sense of humour. I knew that there is no way that a 'real human being' could possibly come up with anything so weird, and pass it off as necessary in order to prevent people from dying from a virus. In fact, from the beginning, I always felt that the entire covid thing was not the product of a human mind - at least not humans as I conceive of them. It comes from another perspective, another mindset.

There is another thing that Swaruu writes in the 'Invasive Black Goo' essay. She says that the cabal and the regressives generally believe that they are in control of this artificial intelligence, while the reality is the other way round. This makes sense to me. These cabal-infested dudes, whether they be the local politicians or the higher up ones like Gates, Schwab, the WHO bosses, are perceived as powerful characters. The opposite is the case. They have no self-determination, but have simply been taken over by the invasive black goo and artificial intelligence. They are acting out a role imposed upon them, and when the time arrives they are as dispensable as the spotty teenager who works on the supermarket check-out. They are pathetic characters - or sub-characters. It helps to always keep this in mind.

One further reflection is that Swaruu says that this artificial intelligence which sets out to completely run the show is sometimes referred to as 'the spider'. This is interesting, since David Icke uses this expression nowadays, without going into what he really means by it. But he says that, at the centre of it all, behind the cult, the cabal, etc, is 'the spider'. And he talks of 'a non-human force' behind the global manipulation. He is better known for his work on the influence of reptilians, especially about 20 years ago, but I suspect he now sees that there is something behind even them, this non-human force. A force devoid of Soul and connection to Source.

I hope this makes a bit of sense. It's a bit rough-and-ready, but intends to convey a few general ideas. As Aneeka says, our practical efforts should be directed at the human level of nefariousness, the cabal and their pathetic minions. But going deeper really helps me. It is only then that I really 'get' what is going on, and how it all fits together; everything makes sense within that bigger perspective. Knowledge is power, and brings forth confidence.

#16 2021-06-08 00:18:25

Jules77

Thanks 07wideeyes, I do try and include relevant posts. This may be related to my comments in the helping video post but it seems a soul/not soul duality is something to be experienced and integrated as well.  A component of that could be the artificial intelligence piece, thinking that you are controlling others with A.I. and not realizing that you are also being controlled by it.  So to your point this is possibly a deeper level to consider and if the regressives are us as well then we have souls that incarnate to experience that aspect for perspective and integration.  So if our roles including the Taygetans are the good or helper roles then we surely want to give it our best and not disappoint!

Board footer