Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

quique wrote:

Nice forum!

many thanks for the links.

much appreciated

#277 2021-05-07 02:31:18

Robert369

Not sure why they go after Trump for this as he seems to not be in any position to end anything except himself, but the general approach is nice, as he made that key statement "the cure cannot be worse than the problem itself". Except, that the numbers that are proven now show the opposite.

The Control Group Sues President Trump To End Vaccine Mandates!

The Control Group is suing the President of the United States to issue an Executive Order (or similar legally binding proclamation) that would exempt all Americans from mandatory vaccination by arguing that current health outcomes of vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations demonstrate beyond any doubt that vaccines are causing an epidemic of great harm to the American public, and therefore, the burden of proof that any one unvaccinated individual is a “threat” to public health must be statistically proven before a public health mandate may ever be issued again.

diagram

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#278 2021-05-07 02:45:35

Robert369

This might be of interest to those who are getting mandated by their employer to get death-vaxxed:

Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections

Obviously, the US-based document needs to get adapted to different countries.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#279 2021-05-08 20:21:51

07wideeyes

Here is an inspiring story of a 12-year-old girl in the UK, who was fed up with mask abuse at school, and decided to do something about it. As usual, once a few questions are asked, the 'authorities' don't have a leg to stand on. It is a pity that more adults don't have this spirit of courage and insight.

I recently met a woman who is a supply teacher in Scotland. She told me that many teenagers are far more awake than their parents. This was  extremely heartening news to me. I don't meet a lot of kids, but feel deeply about how they are being abused in this fake bug situation. Aneeka has said that a lot of very awake starseeds have been entering who are now still children, and this is one reason why cabal played the bug story now, instead of leaving it until later. With this girl here, I think we've probably found one of them!

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stop- … n-schools/

#280 2021-05-09 23:06:05

SenexPetrovic

Klaus Schwab, author of the book Covid-19 the Great Reset and leader of the World Economic Forum, openly accepting the Transhumanism Agenda before 2030, speaking of chip implants: "You will not only use them to control your servitude but as an 'Intellectual Ally'"
https://www.infowars.com/posts/breaking … microchip/

#281 2021-05-10 10:54:03

07wideeyes

Nice guy, Herr Schwab??!! I trust he will be near the front of the queue when the Nuremberg-style trials get going....

#282 2021-05-10 15:05:50

Rainer Klar

I love how you bring your and our focus to positive creation and action, 07wideeyes! Thank you!

#283 2021-05-10 17:25:05

Jules77

Posted this in another forum but including here for additional comments:  I have been reflecting on the vaccine, listening to perspectives, and trying to keep an open mind about what is going on here.  So the vaccine was supposedly a solution to the unreal people but what if there are other motives and longer term intensions with the vaccine?  Our Taygetan friends confirmed last year that the GF was directly involved with the cabal seemingly with an intention of holding back humanity (technologically and spiritually) who for whatever agenda that is now ending.  So humans will become space faring and will be able to expand consciousness (i.e. freedom) but how will that be effected by the vaccines is unclear.  It could be argued that humans reproduce rapidly and with space travel could potentially export countless people all over the place, and we know the vaccines are interfering with fertility.  Also, if there is some disconnect of consciousness with the vax I have to ask why.  While there are people dying after the jab this could also be the honeymoon period while the human body adapts to whatever is included in the vax.  Will this make humans more easily connected to AI at some point in the future?  And what is the next step of control of the population for the gamers?  I also can’t imagine that this is the first time something like this has been implemented on a planet (may possibly be an experiment to a degree but who knows), and surely our Taygetan contacts would have access to that information.  I believe they indicated that AI is going to be the biggest threat to our planet moving forward so maybe this is what they are alluding to.  However, if the vax components are control mechanisms then it could possibly explain the passive spread and there seems to be a rush to do all of this which may explain why there is also mask and testing swab contamination occurring as well.   So this leads me to wonder why benevolent races who are assisting us have allowed this to happen, to previous points made it would have been easy to sabotage the production of these vaccines but this did not happen.  So it seems we are waiting for the vaccine spread to reach a certain threshold (either directly or passively) so the next phase of this can begin (although there is an ongoing effort to clean up cabal remnants among other things).   

Another thing I will mention that I am not sure is a thing or not but there had been a mention somewhere about humans having a metagene that is envied by other races and seen as a threat by others. There is not a lot of info about it causally searching the internet (most of what I find is related to our popular fictional superheroes) but wonder if it could be related (and may explain the interest in our adrenaline, adrenochrome, and the effects discovered when applied to the body).  I have included a link below but here is an excerpt:

The meta-gene is an inbred gene within humans on Terra resulting from the mixture of various cultures upon the "mother" world or "genesis" world, a genetic anomaly which can produce extraordinary characteristics and abilities in individuals, allowing them to accomplish what would be considered by many ET's to be extraordinary physical and psychic feats. - Branton)
But, these Alien cultures are in conflict over who's agenda will be followed for this planet. All the while mind control is being used to keep humans in place, artificially of course, especially since the forties.
THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation 'gene' capable of producing seemingly 'superhuman' abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis. - Branton)

That's an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].
The principle races in the Universe are psychologically the same. The pure cold logic is a normal order to most important races. Basic sameness makes for predictability and security, the enemy one knows, are the ones you can guard against. This is not the case with [unpredictable] mankind.
While most are uniformly human, some [many more, apparently, than anyone had dreamed] possess a latent tendency towards super humanity, Natural Psionic Abilities.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bran … book27.htm

One last thought, what if there are even other benign reasons to slow down humanity?  Would we work out way back to Source too quickly?  Where does source fit in with what is happening on our planet?  Would love to hear thoughts on the info I have posted above to integrate into my own perspective.

#284 2021-05-12 01:47:09

Jules77

So contemplating the issues further from my previous post is genetic manipulation of populations acceptable with direct or implied consent?  If humanity on this planet is considered a secondary race (with other non-terrestrial races adding genetic upgrades over thousands of years) what is the next step in the plan for us?  Has Earth been more or less one large vivarium where all kinds of experiments occur through the use of intermediaries (i.e. regressives and  the cabal)? The introduction of food, water, and environmental poisonings (particularly metals) and the affects physically and mentally could be studied.  Disease processes, how they develop, and the affects on people may provide other information and could explain why we see suppressed technology and questionable patents.  How does mind control fit into the bigger picture?  The state of our planet is being attributed to the cabal, but what if this goes much deeper?  The 5D ascension could be of interest too, what people do/don’t do including the awake and asleep.  What lengths will asleep people go to protect themselves from a non-existent pandemic?  How many expensive supplements do the awaken buy to protect themselves from the vax affects?   If there are no victims here, then we potentially are incarnating here not only for the spiritual growth but possibly providing other data with some macabre interest or fascination of the controllers thrown into the mix.  All while being told that this is what we want.

Also, if there is a metagene then it certainly could be isolated in a lab and introduced into other races (i.e. primaries) for the diversity aspect, but would it no longer be needed and undesirable for the secondary race?  Why the genome editing ability?  With the solar system migrating to 5D there needs to be other control mechanisms in place.  And, there would be no way to continue with a cabal format since the “not God” choice is not experienced in 5D and they would no longer be an effective control mechanism.  So, it seems that a DNA downgrade/AI fusion is in our future (may be as easy as some convenient space AI to do the trick with no one to blame) and from the controllers perspective if you don’t like it there are other places to go. There is no way to know what is in the vax, and the finger pointing will be directed at the cabal who will by then be long gone. Swaruu already mentioned that the controllers do not want 5D freedom for humans, however, I think the gene editing aspect speaks for itself even if she had not mentioned it.  And I ask again where are the benevolent races and why did they not assist us through other humans to stop the production and distribution of these vaccines?  It is not like the authorities hid anything, they told us these were mRNA “vaccines.” Please keep everything in perspective later when authorities are throwing the cabal under the bus and seemingly cleaning house while they sell the population on a new era of freedom with our friends in the GF. I so wanted to believe that disclosure would be a positive event, but I am having more difficulty feeling that it would be in light of some of this.  And would I be meeting some of the same people that wanted this to happen in the first place? 

To sum, I am trying to understand the rationale for the vax, the passive spread, and what else may be in the vaccines that we are not aware of.  I can't imagine that control mechanisms would only be applicable to some of us from the controllers point of view.

Thoughts, ideas, comments are welcome.

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-05-12 12:23:50)

#285 2021-05-16 20:15:13

Jules77

Hi, sharing some pieces of my post from another site for consideration:
As I previously noted Swaruu indicated that the controllers do not want Earth to move into 5D but given the circumstances there was no choice.  And, the idea of the Taygetans helping us develop a holographic society was also turned down.  So in order to experience the “not God” choice in 5D the controllers would need the gene editing ability in order to modify humans and their level of consciousness. If the controllers also added a genetic kill switch of some kind (ex: something that would take down or destroy the immune system) then there would be a mechanism to end the experience.  However, with no awareness of Source would Earth still be a place where humans create nightmares with its inhabitants experiencing some of the same problems we see today?  And if so, would the other races continue to allow the following to happen:

•    Humans being used as a commodity and energy source
•    Continued resource acquisition of rare minerals and other materials from the planet
•    Develop manufacturing industries for the human workforce similar to what exists on Mars (per Corey Goode who was in the SSP there is trade with up to 900 extraterrestrial civilizations from Mars in part from human slave labor)
•    Testing and experimentation, typically occurring in DUMBs, could continue with human “volunteers” (this would be beneficial for questionable experiments that may be prohibited on non-terrestrial home worlds and territories)

After all, if you are creating an environment for a learning experience you may as well get something out of it right? So will we be creating the illusion of a holographic society with the controllers continuing to pull the strings?  If this is true than we are going to continue to be trapped on this planet.

So what are humans to do to create the society that we want that is free from mind control and controller manipulation?  It may be that this is the real challenge of humanity and may be what breaking the matrix truly means.  Considering some of the topics and messages provided by our Taygetan friends I think there may be some hidden clues in the videos/transcripts knowing that the controllers are watching what they are saying and doing. That is what I see anyway.  So moving forward I am going to patiently observe and use discernment while continuing to search for solutions within myself and identify what I can do in my community to be a change agent.  This will be particularly important with any groups that appear to have solutions and want you waiting for events to happen since that seems to be the theme that occurs.  And while I would like nothing more than to believe what these groups are selling and very much want to get away from the cabal and old slavery models I am really going to have to focus on results with an expectation of earning my trust.  I don’t feel that I can afford to continue to give that away for free.

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-05-16 20:19:45)

#286 2021-05-19 13:50:34

mountshasta

I was sent a message to chat by Cosmic Agency. I think it is the false one. Their FB page just didn't look right.

#287 2021-05-19 14:05:41

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Sharing.

ro2778 wrote:

Very important interview from Mike Yeadon, which should be shared widely to everyone you know:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti … kdown.aspx

#288 2021-05-20 06:52:38

Robert369

The below finally addresses the problem of blood donations, though in a way that allows to continue the plandemic narrative, as nothing better is expectable from a Cabal agency, as naming the true reasons would be disastrous for it:

The Red Cross doesn't want Blood from the Vaccinated

The Red Cross says: "Anyone who has received their Covid-19 vaccine cannot donate convalescent plasma to help other Covid-19 patients in hospitals.

The vaccine wipes out the antibodies making the convalescent plasma ineffective in treating other Covid-19 patients."

"At this time individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not able to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross."
https://www.redcrossblood.org/local-hom … ation.html

"If you receive a vaccine, knowing the name of the manufacturer (e.g. Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson and Johnson) is important in determining your eligibility."
https://www.redcrossblood.org/

Download the video: https://dlsharefile.com/file/N2NlZWQ3MjIt

#289 2021-05-20 14:50:16

Albert

16 minute video appropriately titled, IF PEOPLE GET JABBED AFTER WATCHING THIS THEY ARE BEYOND SAVING.

Explains all the main points, including tests and untreated survival rates, in fairly simple language.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AlBKUM3IAm6a/

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#290 2021-05-20 16:56:35

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

The article also says:

No matter which COVID-19 vaccine you receive, please do not present to donate unless you are symptom-free and feeling well. Mild side effects can occur after the administration of vaccines of any type, although they usually disappear within a few days. If you experience any side effects, please wait to donate until you are feeling well.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/local-hom … ation.html

Right, that is quite contradicting and softening the original message. In fact, I would rather expect that Cabal institutions like the Red Cross are used to silently spread the vaccine contents via blood infusions, possibly by adding the Covax ingredients to still clean blood (unless that is taken out of the system for their diet, because they wouldn't want to "enjoy" vaxxed blood).

#291 2021-05-22 18:19:05

schars33

Here is some information to view regards the scam-planned-“pan”demic.

https://silview.media/2020/10/04/atomic … -and-2017/

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=608b4728b121de03f997a536

Blessings and stay sane.

#292 2021-05-22 18:24:49

schars33

More to see regards the planned-demic.

https://rumble.com/vg3drt-urgent-5-doct … cuss-.html

Also keep in mind if the CDC never isolated the virus and therefore it doesn’t exist than how is any vax used to combat it?  It’s not it’s the virus scare to roll out the vax agenda and eugenics program.  Just saying….!

Think problem reaction solution which is always their same strategy.

Last edited by schars33 (2021-05-23 00:36:19)

#293 2021-05-27 11:42:34

Robert369

Some more progress on the front:

Facebook Ends Ban on Posts Asserting Covid-19 Was Man-Made

Masks Didn't Slow COVID Spread: New Study

The latter goes well with this one:

Masks

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-27 11:44:16)

#294 2021-05-27 14:32:49

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. Will share. smile

#295 2021-05-27 14:57:49

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

Thank you. Will share. smile

Welcome, and since you are at it, here's more about the history of the "Spanish Flu" - which is nothing less than "Plandemic 1918" with exact same patterns as in 2020, though today it failed due to the existence of the internet:

The 1918 “Spanish Flu”: Only The Vaccinated Died

Nothing new here really as it all is identical to today's Scamdemic, but it is interesting to see how similar history repeats itself.

#296 2021-05-27 20:35:34

Robert369

Considering that these planned measures were the most despicable ones, it looks like the Cabals' game is starting to fall apart for real now:

American Governors Sign Laws To Ban Vaccine Passports & Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination

#297 2021-05-28 06:52:24

Robert369

Another important good news: Keeping children safe from masks and vaxx mandates is spreading more and more. Find an example below, many others exist world-wide.

Oklahoma Legislature Passes Bill Banning Mask Mandate, COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Schools

#298 2021-05-29 03:44:50

FashyCanadian

One thing i have noticed is people keep saying "C19 Vaccine isn't FDA approved" They always use this argument as a reason to avoid the vaccine. It's laiughable, because they say it in a way that makes it sound as if FDA approval is for our best interests. All FDA approved vaccines are still poison.

#299 2021-05-29 06:55:30

mitkobs

People who cannot think for themselves, take responsibility for themselves, manage their personal reality, have control over their minds - thoughts and emotions, they give their power to someone else to decide instead of them, someone else to take the responsibility. And malevolent opportunistic individuals and organized groups like cabal with ease and pleasure take the initiative and throw the ignorant inert mass into the abyss.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-29 06:59:47)

#300 2021-06-01 18:25:45

Talryn

68% of Americans have refused to take the Vaccine as of this morning.

I can't vouch for the source or the presenter but here is the video of the announcement which is really encouraging:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WtucAC2IBinq/

Light & Love
- Tal'ryn

Board footer