You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-21 21:54:23

DarkOwl

Federation Cuts Taygetan Internet Access

Those of you have heard Gosia's latest video (Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation) will be distressed to hear that the Federation has cut the Taygetan's internet access.

You will also have applauded Gosia's determination to re-establish contact and continue her work! (we very much appreciate that)

This news must have come as quite a shock to you Gosia as you have such a strong emotional connection to the Taygetans and they have become close family to you. We commiserate your (temporary) loss with you sad

The Federation are behaving in a scandalous manner are they not?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-05-22 01:26:01

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Federation Cuts Taygetan Internet Access

Thank you but no, it didnt come as a shock at all as it was in the making for a long time, and it´s not a loss, only temporary, as it WILL be reestablished one way or another. They have their ways. Also, we have Yazhi here who has her methods that are really beyond Federation´s reach. This is not the first time we deal with the break period in our communication. Once in the first year of our contact they disappeared for 4 months and we knew nothing. Now at least we know exactly whats happening. WORRY NOT, our contact will continue through other means, or they will legally appeal the decision and get the access back. They are probably on it as we speak of course.

DarkOwl wrote:

Those of you have heard Gosia's latest video (Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation) will be distressed to hear that the Federation has cut the Taygetan's internet access.

You will also have applauded Gosia's determination to re-establish contact and continue her work! (we very much appreciate that)

This news must have come as quite a shock to you Gosia as you have such a strong emotional connection to the Taygetans and they have become close family to you. We commiserate your (temporary) loss with you sad

The Federation are behaving in a scandalous manner are they not?

#3 2021-05-22 01:26:06

Exploringsoul

Concerning.....

It was said that the Federation just give human what they want. Now we want the contacting with Taygetan continue

#4 2021-05-22 10:21:50

Robert369

Exploringsoul wrote:

Concerning.....

It was said that the Federation just give human what they want. Now we want the contacting with Taygetan continue

In a way they do so, but after mind-controlling Humanity into wanting what they want and killing off any and all opposition, meanwhile preaching that everything is about free will and they fully grant it - theirs !

And worse: As below, so above - (large parts of) the GF is doing this as well, after having been mind-controlled by the forces behind all this firstly, who made those GF people think they have free will themselves...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-05-22 10:26:46

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

WORRY NOT, our contact will continue through other means, or they will legally appeal the decision and get the access back.

Thank you for your reply to this important topic, Gosia. Luckily those "other means" (usually referring to some sort of telepathic contact) already are in use, and while this mostly is invisible some do it even publicly:

"Rich West" who is into spiritual, OBE and ET matters of all sorts since recently has internet-less contact with Yazhi, which he explains in one of his videos. Sadly, in his YouTube Channel Rich has a lot of mixed stuff on these topics and his Taygetan and Yazhi related content isn't exactly easy to find, while some of it isn't even downloadable thanks to YouTube blocking it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-05-22 11:29:50)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-05-22 11:06:28

Lupul Dac

From what I understood from Gosia's last video about the Federation, the main problem of us (and the Federation) is these evil entities (etheric parasites) that parasitize us but also those in the Federation through us. Those in the Federation do not even realize that through this pandemic (restrictions, vaccination), they create fear, anger, hatred, exactly the food that these entities need. Calogero Grifasi and Dr. Corrado Malanga show through their regressive hypnosis sessions (exactly what Yazhi says too), how these entities parasitize us and feed on the negative energies we generate.

Gosia, I hope you can reconnect with Yazhi and the rest of the Taygetans very soon! You have all the support from me! smile

#7 2021-05-22 12:03:50

Rainer Klar

Until then and far beyond, we'll just stay connected with our beloved friends in the starship. Always.
With love!

#8 2021-05-22 14:10:57

HighV-0

"Suppression of information of knowledge is Control, deception of information is form of control"
I would like to see Galactic definition of "Censorship".. lets face it, the problem has to be addressed upstairs before we can move forward
GF looks bad
Inability to find the source of the problem is troubling

piesrkju5.jpg

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-05-22 14:42:43)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#9 2021-05-23 01:19:30

schars33

I trust that our desire to continue communications is stronger than any ruling of the GF or any prohibition of communication from the GF or anyone or anywhere else.   
This too is maybe a test or challenge we need to face and stand strong about.   No outer authority should be given power to decide for anyone including any one of us. 
Together we go forward in our our own self authority…. I am grateful for your clarity and determination to forge ahead in spite of apparent attempts to block or thwart you.  You Gosia, are inspirational and a blessing. 

Gosia-  “Thank you but no, it didnt come as a shock at all as it was in the making for a long time, and it´s not a loss, only temporary, as it WILL be reestablished one way or another. They have their ways. Also, we have Yazhi here who has her methods that are really beyond Federation´s reach. This is not the first time we deal with the break period in our communication. Once in the first year of our contact they disappeared for 4 months and we knew nothing. Now at least we know exactly whats happening. WORRY NOT, our contact will continue through other means, or they will legally appeal the decision and get the access back. They are probably on it as we speak of course.”

Last edited by schars33 (2021-05-23 01:20:15)

#10 2021-05-23 05:39:51

tomcan

Hi All. I have a tangential view that I would like to share. This I responded to on the recent posting concerning Tulpas and the removal of comm on the internet. I wonder how much discussion has been held by the Taygetan team on my view below. I hope they have done so already and have a strategy in place other than waiting for all those in this realm the graduate to the 'higher levels'.  I believe that it is too late for this to eventuate, and that eventual takeover by regressive consciousness will eventually result, using Tulpas. That regressive attitude appears to be able to seep through all levels of this realm, from low to high. If so, it would then appear that NONE will escape this regressive subtle energy, and all will eventually succumb. Please see my post below:

"Based on this posting, it seems that the subtle characteristics of evil will NEVER be curtailed. I dare say that even those at the 'highest' level are also facing incremental corruption. If so, the takeover and destruction of this whole realm by evil will ultimately result. From what I understand, even those at the higher levels of the FED have already been impacted through their Tulpas. Looks really bad not only for this globe but throughout and across this complete realm eventually, since there are no apparent solutions. I hope the Taygetans recognize this, otherwise the Tsunami will also impact them as well and at all levels. Maybe an effort to isolate ourselves from this evil could be made, but that would only be temporary, based on the subtle characteristics of evil. The ONLY solution that I see would be the creation of a separate realm FULLY ISOLATED FROM EVIL in this realm. Otherwise, eventually all of us would develop regressive tendencies and each committed to destruction of others and subsequently even self-destruction as well."

#11 2021-05-23 05:56:38

mitkobs

If someone is 5D and is getting corrupted, become evil, will result in lowering his/hers consciousness and will become 4D or 3D consciousness and no longer can live in 5D. Will be attracted to places where corruption and chaos reigns. Therefore 5D will always be, it is a state of consciousness like 4D and 3D are and they have own specific place in the whole schematics of the Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-23 05:57:03)

#12 2021-05-23 08:17:48

Bigfeet_E

A sad development indeed and once again we don't know the half of it.
We can only stand tall in this matter and await Gosia's coming video adressing the topic.
It seems so petty from what we understand now. I keep wondering how much more there is to it.
Probably doesn't mean much, but Taygeta Team has my vote !

#13 2021-05-23 22:36:28

Faydramoon

The federation is in violation.  Memos went out in regards to the approval that sovereignty was established for earth by the progenitor seed father that is beyond the galactic through his universal code writer. Then authority and jurisdiction of operations was supposed to be handed over to the Taygettans. This is prime law which supersedes the federation or any other law. Also a list of violations was noted. After such internet was cut. Under sovereignty assets of earth and created from earth are to be handed over to be used for such transition.  DEMAND VERBALLY AND ENERGETICALLY this occur as the federation is in total violation and obstruction.

#14 2021-05-23 22:52:33

Robert369

Faydramoon wrote:

The federation is in violation. [...]
DEMAND VERBALLY AND ENERGETICALLY this occur as the federation is in total violation and obstruction.

Exactly that is what we need to do now, so those who watch over Humanity and our planet see that we disagree to the abuse that the GF is performing unto us.

In fact, this latest interference of cutting off the Taygetans from the internet contact will increase the visibility of the crimes that the GF is committing and reveal more and more of their methods, so that further races out there will awaken from the mind-control that has been performed not only on our planet but on all the galaxy. Which ultimately will allow to find and stop or even remove those who are behind it all.

#15 2021-05-24 00:27:42

Gosia
Administrator

It will not be telepathic and I do not wish to communicate with them in that way. I would not trust myself. This will be direct, like it has been so far. Yazhi and her line of ¨Swaruus¨ are not bound by Federation rules. They always find their own ways smile

Robert369 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

WORRY NOT, our contact will continue through other means, or they will legally appeal the decision and get the access back.

Thank you for your reply to this important topic, Gosia. Luckily those "other means" (usually referring to some sort of telepathic contact) already are in use, and while this mostly is invisible some do it even publicly:

"Rich West" who is into spiritual, OBE and ET matters of all sorts since recently has internet-less contact with Yazhi, which he explains in one of his videos. Sadly, in his YouTube Channel Rich has a lot of mixed stuff on these topics and his Taygetan and Yazhi related content isn't exactly easy to find, while some of it isn't even downloadable thanks to YouTube blocking it.

#16 2021-05-24 00:42:22

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

It will not be telepathic and I do not wish to communicate with them in that way. I would not trust myself. This will be direct, like it has been so far. Yazhi and her line of ¨Swaruus¨ are not bound by Federation rules. They always find their own ways smile

Thank you for clearing up your stance on telepathic communication (which I consider different from channeling), and obviously the GF cannot stop Swaruu from communicating anyways, so we shall stay tuned for how that evolves.

In fact, I see this seeming mess of a baseless internet cut-off to be yet another great wake-up call for quite a few races, for which the legal path that you talked of might be helpful to show that the GF works outside of their very own laws. As below, so above: Considering that the GF controls the Earth ongoings in their well-known manner for millennia already, it is expectable that they use the same patterns "up there" - which now get revealed.

Yet, while I understand that you prefer to continue in a more tangible way as that worked truly well in the past, I would think that telepathic means still are an option for some people with such skills - if the Taygetans and Yazhi are up for it. Wasn't Rich talking about having firstly tried to contact them like that ?

#17 2021-05-24 09:51:50

Very disappointing. Classic Democratic People’s Republic of Galaxy.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#18 2021-05-24 18:07:43

Gosia
Administrator

Yazhi will not be reaching anyone with her information through telepathy, she is clear on that. Cause if so, imagine now the amount of channelers and telepaths coming out and saying they all have messages from her. It would be a mess.

Robert369 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thank you for clearing up your stance on telepathic communication (which I consider different from channeling), and obviously the GF cannot stop Swaruu from communicating anyways, so we shall stay tuned for how that evolves.

In fact, I see this seeming mess of a baseless internet cut-off to be yet another great wake-up call for quite a few races, for which the legal path that you talked of might be helpful to show that the GF works outside of their very own laws. As below, so above: Considering that the GF controls the Earth ongoings in their well-known manner for millennia already, it is expectable that they use the same patterns "up there" - which now get revealed.

Yet, while I understand that you prefer to continue in a more tangible way as that worked truly well in the past, I would think that telepathic means still are an option for some people with such skills - if the Taygetans and Yazhi are up for it. Wasn't Rich talking about having firstly tried to contact them like that ?

#19 2021-05-24 22:08:17

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

Yazhi will not be reaching anyone with her information through telepathy, she is clear on that. Cause if so, imagine now the amount of channelers and telepaths coming out and saying they all have messages from her. It would be a mess.

That makes perfect sense and is a wise decision. Thank you for letting us know.

Board footer