You are not logged in.

#251 2021-05-23 00:42:09

schars33

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

What does Yahzi Swaruu say regards the Vedas? Shiva? Mantras and other deities such as Krishna?  Are they part of the Black Sun? Just myths? Stellar Beings?  And do mantras help to gain more conscious awareness of Source?

Also is there only one Universe or is it multi verses?   

Thank you for considering asking about this? 
Blessings-

#252 2021-05-24 07:40:01

DDA

Bigfeet_E wrote:
DDA wrote:

But, it still doesn’t answer my initial question regarding the example given in the video of the terrorist attack that happened and that did not happen?

My understanding is that this can happen to us (“level 1” consciousnesses) here on Earth and it creates cognitive dissonance between humans resulting in the big mess we are in!?

So if this is a fact, again where do we draw the line? How can it work for something like a terrorist attack and not the pandemic? Perhaps because it’s not an isolated event and too many consciousnesses are involved in this global pandemic?

I'll approach it another way, but your last sentence is on the right track, and not so hard to comprehend.
If a branch falls from a tree, but no one is there observing it, did it really happen ? How do you know ?

The answer is of course by perception. First hand observation brings direct experience in leading cause and effect of the event.
And there is no other that can experience and interpret things than you can. The same way you can not do this for any other. YOU are the only one here, in that way.
But it can be agreed upon by consensus in this realm of shared physical reality. We have lived in it and learned much of the rules of this playground. So we have created it to be and determined it as knowing to be true. You don't even have to think about it.
Much of it we still don't know and we start the process from belief to knowing.

Then along comes a bird, sees you pondering by the tree, and tells you that it didn't fall from the tree but was dropped there by a dangerous looking wolf that lingers in the premises and you should get out of here. It presents a different story contradicting the falling branch one. On top of it the birds story triggers an emotion of uneasyness in you, not feeling safe. You believe the bird and re-act to it fleeing the woods.

Along comes another person and hears the birds' story aswell, examines the tree and the branch and clearly finds marks of proof that the branch was chipped of from a height by a woodpecker, looks at the bird and recognising it as a woodpecker, lifts its eyebrow argusly to the bird and does not belief its story. This person sees through the deceptive story of the bird and figures it is lying in order to hold its claim on the turf, trying to scare 'invaders' off its nesting ground.

Although i've turned it in to a simple parabel, its workings are the same. In it the story of the woodpecker has made you belief the prowling wolf event happened and for the other person it didn't. Why ? Because we make your reality. Believing a lie or seeing through it is in that moment accepting a self created reality.

Now case in point re- terrorist attack one could say that it happened, but did it happen in the way the controlled narative says it does ? Who the perpetrators are, what the intent was, etcetera...? From another the terrorist attack didn't happen then as they said it did. Both are valid from the pov of the observers ability to percieve. Untill one shifts perspective by attaining deeper understanding and adjusts their belief. Same goes for the pLandemic .

The bigger the lie, the more people believe it.

On the internet the fragmenting efforts are of high rate because it is a prefered alternative source of information now, so it is purposely being flooded with 'stories' that might or might not, or even partially, resemble what is true. On tell-a-vision it is practicly completely in the hands of those that control the narative. Before the days of these electronic medium devices, and what preceded them, the global reach was way less to the populace. Though they worked through other means, still decieving peoples beliefs.
And although the bombardment of 'info' has this high rate of chaos effect of distraction, it also provides the oppertunity for people to revisit their beliefsystems and find new ways (of old) reflecting more on the inner net (<- not a typo).

Come to think of it, the phrase : Ordo Ab Chao (order out of chaos), used by dark controller sides has the potential to interpreted in 2 ways. Either total control/enslavement/power or the switch to choose self control/empowerment/harmony. Again dualistic beliefs for the same word, utilised by those who create it to be. And from Source pov they all ex-ist as rules of the game.

Thanks Bigfeet, I appreciate your use of more concrete examples to help us understand this complex matter! I think I’ve grasped a subtle aspect that helps me understand a little better.

Basically, the people that react to the covid fear narrative are experiencing a certain « reality »: covid is real and I need a shot to survive. For them, this is « true ». But, it doesn’t change the fact that it is a lie and that the jab may kill them, but since they will never adhere to this  truth/version of reality, they may die thinking covid killed them and believing having taken the shot has probably helped them live a little longer. Hence, they are living a lie, but it’s their « truth » and their reality...

#253 2021-05-24 08:00:26

mitkobs

@schars33 Indian gods are Andromedan ET's. Vedas are teachings of ET's or straseeds of ET's. And of course the original teachings are changed and manipulated throughout the millennia's to serve the powers in place.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-24 08:03:12)

#254 2021-05-24 10:57:03

WiemNic

I have discovered website https://www.theorionlines.com/
with pleanty of information about ETs from Orion and their agenda - adrenochrome harvesting...
I am wondering could anyony from our Taygetan family confirm is this procedure happening on earth for many years?

#255 2021-05-24 12:33:57

WiemNic

Hello

Question to taygetans: what would you advise to human who does not want to be in this current incarnation any more?

I simple do not want to continue this journey in this body with this current life. Life is great, earth is beautyfull but I can not stand living with all this sheeple around me ( including family, wife, friends)
I do not want to fight any cabal, government, bad ETs or whatever... I want to simply optout from this body asap.
I know you dont recomend suicide and I have no balls to kill myself but continuation of life in this body I am currently using is pointless.
Since I am awake living within sleepers is killing me and watching autodestruction of humanity is not I want to participate in.
I am concidering taking jab with hope that poison will kill this body and I could go back to my true self...

#256 2021-05-24 13:22:33

Robert369

WiemNic wrote:

Hello

Question to taygetans: what would you advise to human who does not want to be in this current incarnation any more?

I simple do not want to continue this journey in this body with this current life. Life is great, earth is beautyfull but I can not stand living with all this sheeple around me ( including family, wife, friends)
I do not want to fight any cabal, government, bad ETs or whatever... I want to simply optout from this body asap.
I know you dont recomend suicide and I have no balls to kill myself but continuation of life in this body I am currently using is pointless.
Since I am awake living within sleepers is killing me and watching autodestruction of humanity is not I want to participate in.
I am concidering taking jab with hope that poison will kill this body and I could go back to my true self...

I suggest to grab your wits and make it through this harsh time, because we are getting towards the end of all the nastiness. "Opting out" at this time seems an unwise choice, because you intentionally incarnated here to experience the transition. In fact, many Humans at this time are here already for many incarnations as preparation for this unique experience, and one wouldn't want to see all this to be in vain. Thus, if you end this life prematurely you will come back to finish the experience off in a next attempt - by that prolonging the undesirable experiences that you currently dislike.

Thus i strongly advise to collect your strength, focus on your very self and ignore all the madness around you, but instead visualize that what you want to have as to manifest it for your future. This is what can be done even if you are not feeling like actively working on removing the madness.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#257 2021-05-24 15:06:36

07wideeyes

Yes, I agree absolutely with what Robert says here, very clearly communicated. For myself, I feel like I've got this far, I'm not going to opt out now! I also feel increasingly that, continuing to hang in here, the time will come when your/our 'awakeness' will be very valuable in helping to get things going again in a far more positive way a little way down the line. There is likely to be a lot of confused beings around, and anyone with a clear head and their common sense intact will be needed!

#258 2021-05-25 08:41:14

Hi WiemNic,

When I was younger, I did attempt to remove myself from this 3D experience twice: not yet awakened in high school and with some experience with lucid dreaming and out-of-body experience in university.  Both times it was some random character in my dreamscape interacting with me in some way that forced my physical body to wake up while it still could.  Even though the reasons on both occasions were perfectly valid to the younger 'me', looking back now they are not nearly as significant and in a way comical.  I am very grateful (actually this is the first time I said this to myself) that I did wake up both times because the 'me' back then could not have ever imagined the experiences I would have later on and am continuing to have now.

Your earlier inquiry on Orion ETs and their agendas and the harvesting of adrenochrome gives me the feeling that there are at least some subjects that are of interest to you and worthy of your investigation.  Like others before me have mentioned, though it may be challenging depending on your circumstances to tune out the external noises (so to speak), keeping your physical body healthy and the mind positively engaged and curious really does help, at least for me.  I hope it does for you as well smile

This leg of the marathon with expert-level terrain we are participating in is a highly anticipated event with lots of spectators.  Along the way there are trolls throwing sand & chopped onions at us or pulling ropes across the running path to trip us.  There are also prank signs designed to cause delays and frustrating detours.  Some of our teammates may even try to get us to follow them as they head towards an icy patch, since they couldn't see very well with the foggy glasses and the mask they have decided to wear after seeing a prank sign.  We may try to help those have fallen down or become disoriented; but assistance is only possible when they with their own gumption decide to get back up, determined to finish the remaining distance.

Most fortunately, there are also people from the crowd (like our dear friends from Taygeta) shouting words of encouragement and providing practical strategy on tackling the challenging terrain, while at the same time throwing us bottles of energy drinks (no sugar added).  We are in the last stretch and can almost hear the crowd cheering from beyond the finish line.  Dropping out at this time is not a viable option for me because exciting adventures await us and we will all quality.  At the reception I myself plan to sit down for a bit to rest those leg muscles while enjoying tea and cheesecake and chilling with friends.  That's the real reason I want to finish smile

#259 2021-05-25 10:15:36

07wideeyes

Hey, Its me, that's an absolutely brilliant post!!! Anyone considering throwing in the towel should read, then read again. Many thanks!

#260 2021-05-25 17:31:46

Hello CA team and blessings,

1) I have been wondering the origins of Nordic gods, like Odin or Thor, and whether they exist only in sagas or have actually existed. Were these beings real? Are their origins known to Taygeteans?

2) I believe I have seen a reptilian kingu being who was watching me for reasons unknown to me. It looked pretty much like the being pictured in one of the latest CA videos, but his head was more oval and he had thicker scales running around the chest area. He probably didn’t intend to show himself, or it was a lousy intimidation attempt, but I briefly saw this being and he immediately cloaked himself again. Do these beings spy or watch starseeds? What is the nature of their game? This happened some years ago and I haven’t seen him since.

3) Ashtar? Sananda? Are these real entities or just channelers’ imaginary friends? What’s their status?

Thank you

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-05-26 05:11:03)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#261 2021-05-26 17:55:01

RoadtoSamadhi

We need to know a full scale analysis on whether cannabis is harmful or helpful to frequency relating on Earth and ways to heal pets , animals that are good and natural, particularly for CATS

Also I wonder how dissociative disorder or bipolar relates to frequency or 5th density

#262 2021-05-26 18:19:25

Robert369

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

We need to know a full scale analysis on whether cannabis is harmful or helpful to frequency relating on Earthy

Cannabis has been explained already as being helpful for many healing applications if used wisely (see the publicly available information from non-Cabal sources), while not being advisable for spiritual trips (instead learn to do such without substances). Also note that everything can be dangerous if wrongly used (including life essentials like water and salt) - which is what the Cabals show us to forbid whatever doesn't suit their agendas.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#263 2021-05-27 08:05:29

mitkobs

Ashtar according to Swaruu is non existing, nowhere to be found among the GF. Vatican cabal invention. I think he could be a soul that channelers are connecting, non incarnated and could be more than one Ashtar, cause many astral entities are impostors using grandiose names to pass their ideas as authority.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-05-27 08:08:14)

#264 2021-05-27 08:51:02

mitkobs wrote:

Ashtar according to Swaruu is non existing, nowhere to be found among the GF. Vatican cabal invention. I think he could be a soul that channelers are connecting, non incarnated and could be more than one Ashtar, cause many astral entities are impostors using grandiose names to pass their ideas as authority.

This would fit the program. Thanks.

#265 2021-05-28 18:18:43

Scho'on Ta

Gosia, a very impressing post on your telegram and youtube channel ~ two hours ago. I wish you many success in your way.

I've experienced it, to be in the way of god you will be protected always from the highest realms. That means no fear and no negative emotions to others.

By the way, the arcturian 9D council stated a few month ago, the reunition of humanity with our star-sisters and - brothers will change the galaxy. Now I understand.

The Federation must change its current way for this. In my opinion this is meant with the invitation to the wedding meal in the bible. It will happen and it needs workers....

Have a nice day.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#266 2021-05-29 16:08:10

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you smile

Scho'on Ta wrote:

Gosia, a very impressing post on your telegram and youtube channel ~ two hours ago. I wish you many success in your way.

I've experienced it, to be in the way of god you will be protected always from the highest realms. That means no fear and no negative emotions to others.

By the way, the arcturian 9D council stated a few month ago, the reunition of humanity with our star-sisters and - brothers will change the galaxy. Now I understand.

The Federation must change its current way for this. In my opinion this is meant with the invitation to the wedding meal in the bible. It will happen and it needs workers....

Have a nice day.

#267 2021-05-29 17:15:38

07wideeyes

Yes, Gosia, an extremely impressive post on Telegram - your courage and determination are great examples. It's not so much a post as a declaration. Thanks for being here and doing this stuff.

#268 2021-05-30 08:23:48

Iulia

Hello.

I have a question. It seems that vaccinated persons are experiencing changes in their own electromagnetic field. Can the vaccination of over 50% of human race trigger a Philadelphia Experiment of planetary proportion?

#269 2021-05-31 17:35:56

WXMM

Questions about the Lemuria spacecraft. The spaceship should have been built before the flood, the landing point of the spaceship was aimed at the Pacific Ocean, which may not be the position before, because of the flood and the change of the earth's axis.
And why don't they send probes or robots to explore?

Last edited by WXMM (2021-05-31 17:37:16)

#270 2021-05-31 17:40:36

If I’m not mistaken Lemuria was a Taygetean colony.

#271 2021-06-01 21:59:44

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

If I’m not mistaken Lemuria was a Taygetean colony.

Perhaps. I don't know/remember all the details. There were, however, several other star races who's DNA contributed to that population, so in my estimation, it was not a Taygetan colony alone, but likely they were heavily involved. The concept of matriarchal leadership is one strong thread that could culturally tie Taygeta to Lemuria. I have not seen all the content here so far, so they might have mentioned something.

righteously indignant

#272 2021-06-01 22:37:30

1.) Does the Black Spear ship from the Nuremberg 1561 woodcut have anything to do with Francis Bacon, born 1561(aka William Shakespeare), and his group called the "Spear Shakers", which itself was symbologically related to the concept of Pallas-Athena? Also, any connection to a group called the "Order of Pegasus Light", and beings from Pegasus? Both connections from research and personal synchronicities lead me down this road of questioning.

I have watched the Cosmic Agency video explaining the backstory as an Andromedan ship hosting multiple ET groups in a rebel alliance and many people's fighter ships that stopped a slave chain running from 8k years ago until 1560. I have always been drawn to that ship in the picture, and felt it was on "our" side, despite it's fierce appearance. Or because of it maybe. The Taygetans have been the only ones to  deliver a real message on it, and it resonated and fell in line with synchronicities.

2.) I have not viewed all of the material here so far and I am new to the community, but noticed Swaruu's use of the title D'jedi on a couple occasions and smiled, because I read another bit where it confirmed that as being an ancient Orion term and what it meant, and thought of her story and personality as very much exemplary of the term D'jedi. What is Swaruu's relation to the concept of D'jedi, and to positive/beyond polarity Orion groups? Does she know of any beings related to Alnilam, the middle star in Orion's belt?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-01 22:44:18)

righteously indignant

#273 2021-06-03 00:32:29

Exploringsoul

Not sure if this question was covered before.

I watched lots of channeling video, either during interview or self-recorded. They are fascinating.

My question is when people channeling the physical beings like galactic federation or Pleiadians, what happening at other side or ET side?

#274 2021-06-03 01:57:06

Robert369

Exploringsoul wrote:

My question is when people channeling the physical beings like galactic federation or Pleiadians, what happening at other side or ET side?

I'd assume that oftentimes - e.g. for the negatively agendized portions of the GF - they are laughing their butts off over the silliness of their victim to believe the fairy-take nonsense they spread or that they actually are "Jesus" or whatever oh-so-great entity. big_smile

#275 2021-06-04 02:08:48

Melfaith

Hello everyone. I’ve been a long time listener and would like to, first of all, sincerely thank you for your work and dedication to this information! I would love to hear more about the history of pre colonial North America. I’m an indigenous person from the northeast u.s. and the knowledge of the history here is very patchy. I know this is greatly due to the erasure of our traditional knowledge by the colonizing powers and forced assimilation/Christianity. I remember you mentioning it as a potential topic some time ago and would greatly appreciate hearing any info you have. Thank you so much!

Board footer