You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-01 03:45:53

NW Fergie

QHHT Session...being catalogued

Last year I had a QHHT session, and one of the primary drivers for doing it was to know who the entities that would come at night when I was a child were, and why they came.  Backstory:  two years ago I was talking to my sister about the beings who, as a 4-5 year old child, came at night.  It happened several times, each the same.  I would feel the presence of 2 beings, one at the side of my bed, the other near the foot.  I would awaken to hear in my head them speaking a language I couldn’t understand.  Even though I was scared and refused to open my eyes, pulling the covers over my head, I felt they weren’t there to harm me.  I would see in my mind a white rectangle reminding me of the shape of a light socket against a black back ground.  The white rectangle would begin to spin in a downward spiral, faster and faster, until it hit my mind and I’d black out, remembering nothing afterwards.  This experience happened a number of times to where it has always stuck to me.  I told my sister that as a child I’d decided they were angels.  We shared the same bed as children, so she was there too.

My sister said, “I knew you were going to bring that up!”, and seemed a bit astonished.  After all, I was 57 at the time..so much time gone by and we’d never discussed it.  She then told me she actually looked at one of them, and said it looked like a typical Grey, and that she’d always wanted to get hypnotized to find out more details.  I decided I’d do a hypnotherapy session.

In my QHHT session, I went through two past lives as human.  The therapist asked, “Has she had many past lives here.”  The response:  “Yes, many,  but elsewhere more.”  “Where else?”, she inquired.  “From the Pleiades” came the reply from higher self. 

Then answers came about the childhood visitors.  Yes they were Grey like beings but tall, and they were there to “catalogue Pleiadians”, not there to harm.  Like keeping track of us.

Anyone else have a similar experience?  Do any tall type Grey beings work with the Pleiadians for this purpose?

I never wanted to be regressed in detail about abductions, following the advice of Bud Hopkins who said in an interview with Linda Moulton Howe, that if you didn’t feel traumatized, it’s better not to dig into it.  I was traumatized as a child, but I felt for different (very personal) reasons I’ll not share here.

I’m curious to know if anyone out there had a similar experience and wants to share insights.

Thank You!

#2 2021-06-02 20:30:40

PinkChopper

Re: QHHT Session...being catalogued

Hello ~ I may not have memories or similar experiences I can share insights from however, I thought I'd point out the video/transcript titled: "Reptilian Cabal Experiments: Swaruu Extraterrestrial Woman from Pleiades Speaks Out (Biology 2)" which does discuss some of what you mention. Here's a portion of the transcript that you may find interesting:

"Most people relate abductions with something negative, but the abductions that I will call "original" for lack of a better name are always positive. One of species that abducts the most are variants of the small Grays. It must be understood that at least 165 different species of Grays have been registered with innumerable sub-species among them. Most have a biology based on botany, that is, from the strictly genetic point of view they are plants. But there are also silicon-based, Carbon-based similar to the human and artificial-robotic and biological-robotic, and these last two are mostly in the service of regressive negatives.

These benevolent little Grays have as their agenda the care of biology on Earth and are commonly known as Gardeners. When someone is abducted by them, they can easily be mistaken for the negative ones by being tactless and very inconsiderate and very abrupt in their procedures. They act very mechanically with the sole intention of ending the procedure quickly because they have many more to do at the same night.

But they should not be confused with robotic grays in the service of negatives. These are specifically designed to try to pass themselves off as benevolent gardeners. The most notorious difference is that the positive Gardeners always work alone while the Robotics will have another race supervising them, usually humanoid-MILAB, mantis or reptile.

What they do, among other things, is to return or repair the genetics of a body in accordance with what the adma inside it needs so that it can continue or end its life plan satisfactorily.

They alter the nuclear DNA of the bone marrow so that they can generate stem cells that are consistent with the basis of the body's normal process of cell duplication and regeneration to be consistent with a specific frequency that the Gardeners already have.

How exactly they do all this is sensitive material because the negative ones could apply it.

They will adapt genetically and in specific frequency, both the nuclear and mitochondriatic DNA in the ovules and in the body of a woman so that she can support the necessary frequency and genetics of her future daughter or son, which they already know who and how it will be, this mostly if the product is of the higher admatic frequency than the mother, as in a case when a human mother will give birth to a starseed, although it is not a fixed rule and depends on each case. This can happen many decades before pregnancy or just before. In the same way, they will also adapt the genetics of the father so that it is in accordance with what has already been planned from the etheric plane, and in this case, it can also happen decades earlier.

They also adapt a body that will no longer use a soul or adma that by its own plans from before birth will leave a healthy body and adapt it so that another adma can use it in a "walk-in" way:"

#3 2021-06-02 23:30:18

NW Fergie

Thank you for sharing this.  Interestingly enough, when I was 12 years old I said out loud and knew it to be true, “This is my last lifetime on earth.”  I believe my decision not to have children is part of this....not wanting binding ties to 3D earth.  I remember my mother, who is a devout Catholic, saying, “where do you get these ideas from?”  I’m very much the odd man out in my family.

Ironically the only two of the 8 children my mother bore, my sister (who shared the alien visitations with me) and I are the only ones who never went thru communion, though even my twin brother did. I think that’s interesting because during the qhht session I learned we were both second wave Taygetans.

I think maybe the tall Greys were a type of Gardner.  I just booked a second qhht session for August and am going to explore this more deeply.  When I do I’ll post the results.  Thank you!

#4 2021-06-03 00:38:29

Exploringsoul

Thanks for sharing. I am also thinking about QHHT or similar.

#5 2021-06-03 03:08:40

PinkChopper

NW Fergie wrote:

Thank you for sharing this.

Sure. But I say Thank you for sharing on the topic as well.  I've considered the same, meaning QHHT but haven't fully acted upon it yet. I did go for a "consultation" but for no real reason at all, Ive found myself not returning even though I'm ready to learn or explore more of who I am etc and trust the lady I spoke with. So I say Thank you for reminding me of how powerful of a tool that can be and I'd enjoy any updates you may learn on your journey as it helps us all learn . ~ding~

#6 2021-06-07 03:03:43

NW Fergie

Gina, I can’t speak for any practitioners in your are, but you can go to the do,orescannin.com site and find a practitioner.  I got lucky, as there was one near me who is top ranked.  I’m scheduled for another session as the first was fairly mind blowing.  Now that I’ve had over a year to process it, I have more questions, and have had so many interesting spiritual experiences since then, I’m ready to delve deeper.

All my best to you!

Board footer