You are not logged in.

#51 2021-05-20 11:47:18

HighV-0

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

Rainer Klar wrote:

Dear Robert, as I said I am collecting intel on her. Is there any intel coming from Swaruu or Anéeka about her?

Look up
"starshipearththebigpicture.com"
"truth_honor__integrity"
Before "United" she was part of both listed above along with Tommy Williams

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-05-20 11:52:13)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#52 2021-05-20 12:29:04

Rainer Klar

I'm sorry HIghV-0 I haven't any luck to find intel about her using your tags, neither directly nor with searchtool. And especially not intel from Swaruu or Anéeka.

#53 2021-05-20 20:58:22

Meridianwoman

"So far, I have always been able to trust my gut.
And this feeling tells me that the Kim story is not authentic."
``````

It's better to gather more knowledge about a topic, before 'trusting one's gut.'
Kim Goguen:  https://lbry.tv/@andrew:7/Life-Force-Wa … _01_2021:0

#54 2021-05-21 06:23:00

Rainer Klar

Thank you very much for your link, Meridianwoman!
Btw, for me, time is not linear. That's why I can gather information and have a gut feeling at the same time.
Exactly this gut feeling even drives me to collect information.

That's why my question is here in the forum:
What do Swaruu and Anéeka say to Kim?

I think Kim's statements in the linked video are accurate.

#55 2021-05-21 12:55:13

07wideeyes

Yes, Rainer Klar. I'm not sure that I get the deeper aspects of what you are saying. But from a practical point of view, gathering information and having a gut feeling go together for me. Although I might expand the 'gut feeling' to beyond the gut, to include heart, which seems to connect to expanded consciousness. It's more like a particular function, which I might call a higher intuition, a direct download from Higher Self, though all the words seem a bit unsatisfactory. It's a kind of knowing, and anything which goes contrary to that inner knowing should be treated with suspicion!

#56 2021-05-21 14:34:07

Rainer Klar

Yes 07wideeyes, I completely agree. Thank you. I should have said heart-feeling or similar. And that is more exactly what it really is in this case.

#57 2021-06-02 08:08:07

Robert369

As per LifeForce's yesterday's Live@5 news, the recent financial development that lead the Cabals into their demise along with a recent (oppressed) revelation that Kim Goguen truly is in charge, several Cabal generals who have been lied to for decades have given up their war stance and actively seek negotiations with Kim Goguen.

And while the meaning of this in my view was not elaborated sufficiently in the last Live@5, I like to remind everyone that this is war and since most of the Cabals will never give in but rather fight until the end, it will be the military that has the capacity to resolve the current madness.

Thus, having these generals reconsidering their stance - as displayed by the military jargon used - is a great leap forward to an active clean-up process, after which The Restoration that we all are prepared/preparing to participate in finally can begin. Good times ahead, looking forward to fix up the world !

Getting them through the financial system was well-played, Kim ! :pray:

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-02 08:13:28)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#58 2021-06-02 15:31:27

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

Gosia, can you please ask on Kim?

New saviour?

She's no savior, but the head of the planetary systems who turned out to be a Cabal-destroyer instead of a Cabal-puppet, and aims at people-empowerment through making them form their own council-driven bottom-up people governments which are as close to a holographic society as currently possible and will lead to a true one if people stay true to this.

But yes, I agree that the Taygetans should know about her, as she is active already since 2008 and took over the planetary lead in 2011. If such isn't known, the Taygetan intel would suck... big_smile

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#59 2021-06-02 18:03:57

Lupul Dac

Taygetans should work with Kim, they would be a very strong team and they could bring down the Cabal much faster.

#60 2021-06-03 06:28:06

DarkOwl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

I've watched a couple of the Kim Goguen vids and i'm honestly not impressed.
It was rough to watch with the low quality of presentation and video quality alike.
After the second i couldn't disregard the overall vibe either. That's where my interest faded.

Just another psy-op is why.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#61 2021-06-03 06:38:27

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

"So far, I have always been able to trust my gut.
And this feeling tells me that the Kim story is not authentic."
``````

It's better to gather more knowledge about a topic, before 'trusting one's gut.'
Kim Goguen:  https://lbry.tv/@andrew:7/Life-Force-Wa … _01_2021:0

At first I was incredulous that she would say such a thing but on second thoughts there should be no surprise. She doesn't want you to trust your gut because she's a fraud (at least that's what my gut tells me!)

Just another street corner hopium dealer IMO!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#62 2021-06-03 07:04:52

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

I've watched a couple of the Kim Goguen vids and i'm honestly not impressed.
It was rough to watch with the low quality of presentation and video quality alike.
After the second i couldn't disregard the overall vibe either. That's where my interest faded.

Just another psy-op is why.

It is easy to claim "psy-op" without knowing what the content is about. And while there are many psy-ops out there, in this case you might want to reconsider after looking at the actual content of which 99% is not public, as the public stuff is only what remains after censorship.

And yes, I do agree that the very first videos were poorly done. This is because it is not a paid psy-op by professionals, but instead the involved people had to learn the ropes of making proper videos and news firstly. Which is one of the reason why those not-so-favorable videos are not censored away but almost everything else is. Things look way different today - and in fact for a long time already.

Since due to censorship on public platforms almost all of the current Life Force content is not public but pay-only, and there is almost only cabal-created and cabal-allowed disinformation out there, I have been offering to look at the real stuff a couple of times. Did you contact me or signup there yourself ?

Calling out things without knowing them is actually what makes your very own actions look like a psy-op, as without proper judgement basis or proof you can easily dismiss such content. But since "lack of proof" is a problem that exists for the Taygetan content here as well, why're you here then ?

The good news is that the truth will always prevail, and in the end facts will speak for themselves (like with all the "incredible conspiracy content"), which is valid for any real content that gets badmouthed and censored by the Cabals everywhere. Meanwhile you are free to believe what you want without informing yourself - or you decide to take up my offer and inform yourself.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-03 07:12:35)

#63 2021-06-03 07:59:58

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

But since "lack of proof" is a problem that exists for the Taygetan content here as well, why're you here then ?

I'm here for all things Taygetan. Was what I thought the forum was supposed to be about.

Authenticity, honesty, passion, enthusiasm, integrity et al. have a vibe, a frequency if you will.
The Taygetans (in orbit and on earth) have that in spades ands it comes across loud and clear.
Kim G does not.
Just my observation.
For what it's worth.

Of course I don't know for sure if she's legit or not but I ask myself is she empowering people, or having them waste time and energy hoping the good guys are going to save the day. Meanwhile, we could be taking direct action in our lives to foster community, become off-grid, grow food etc.

Just seems like time wasted is all.

#64 2021-06-03 08:45:50

DarkOwl

I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't express emotion, doesn't smile, doesn't make jokes or show any enthusiasm that she's actually saving the world. She just comes across as kinda drone like.
She's going to have to produce some super hard evidence to get over that one for me.

#65 2021-06-03 08:56:16

Robert369

While the (mostly) daily news and updates that the Life Force team (Kim and "Tank") provides are pay-only, I just came across a partial transcript of yesterday's news.

To help people understand what's going on, because it is near impossible to find true information on Kim Goguen on the internet due to censorship and disinformation on all the Cabal media about their arch enemy:

In the past, all Cabal systems including governments, banks, etc. were based on debt money, meaning that they had insane debts but never needed to care because they simply printed new money to cover their expenses as well as the growing interests on the debts. This system works until it implodes, which is why there frequently were financial crises in the past, which eliminate their debts - and more of the property of the general population.

This system already runs based on "thin air" since 2011, since back then Kim Goguen took rightful control (in the name of and for Humanity) of all the planetary assets which were needed to back the above described constant money printing - hence the Cabals continued their money printing without asset backing. In addition, the money printing itself came to an end about two months ago when Kim took control of the global banking system via own computers, after which the Cabals no longer have had any means to create money at all, not even without backing.

About a year ago, the Cabals created their last huge batch of money printing from thin air via fake-bonds to finance the Plandemic and payments to all the involved parties including bribes, etc.. It was just last Friday that the involved fake-bonds that the Cabals used were due, meaning that the Cabals have to pay back 114 trillion - which is more than any amount of money they ever had, by that not being able to pay for anything anymore, which naturally means the end to their reign that is based on unlimited fake money.

This means that they are out of options now and finally understood that Kim truly is in charge, as she earlier demonstrated that unlike the Cabals she is able to create money with her systems and even transfer it into the real world as officially registered currency. Since then, the Cabals try to negotiate with Kim (just to remain in power, of course, which won't happen), but what counts most is that especially several generals finally understood that their activities of the past were based on Cabal lies, so they are looking forward to make up for their past mistake.

The above makes clear that it is the current time when the end of the Cabals truly starts, and most of them are already ending many of their evil activities all over the planet.

Find the news video transcript excerpt of yesterday's Live@5 from Telegram below:

6-2-2021 LIVE@5 UNITED NETWORK NEWS
unn.today With Steffen Rowe

"Today the Deep State is gathering conclave trying to figure out HOW TO UNRING THE PANDEMIC BELL without causing wide spread panic.

This is how matters have been handled for years.

Traditionally, careful consideration has been given to how the people will receive the message - what their response will be, and how will this impact the Deep State Control Structure.

But the Deep State HAS ALREADY LOST CONTROL AND IS FINALLY MAKING ROOM AT THE TABLE FOR THE PERSON WHO IS TECHNICALLY THEIR BOSS, KIMBERLY ANN GOGUEN, GROUND COMMANDER & GUARDIAN OF THE GLOBAL ASSETS.

GOGUEN and the Deep State Generals have long had apposing views on what is best for the World and the wellbeing of Humanity - which made it nearly impossible to reconcile differences.

In reality their differences were much more serious than 2 groups arguing over the best method to restore farmlands, feed the hungry or stop child trafficking - which are all very serious issues even when both sides are working together to make those changes.

Yesterday, the Deep State was suddenly made aware of the fact that much of what they were told about themselves, Humanity and the circumstances that sculpted their reality were lies created to do exactly what they were trained to do to all of us.

They lied and manipulated every single circumstance for centuries to control the population to conform to their will.

But the current regime sitting atop the Deep State hierarchy were NEVER THE MASTER PLANNERS. They were the ones following Orders.

They were told that they were the chosen Elites - a Higher Grade of Humans, entitled to rule the World and therefore had the right to treat us as cattle so long as it 'Served The Greater Good'.

So today we wait for them to make the decisions about how to move forward after realising that their Masters looked at them in the same way - as CATTLE. Unworthy of the TRUTH, RESPECT OR LOVE so long as it was in their own best interests.

An email received from the Dragon Families to Kimberly Goguen soon after she accepted her Position and revoked the Contracts and Plans that the Deep State had to depopulate the planet by 90% - they addressed her as Slave, insisting that they would never negotiate with her.

They believed that they were descendants from an Alien Race and therefore gods.

They said that the Military, referring to every every Military in the Planet was their SLAVES and if she tried to resist them that they would destroy her with the Powers of Their Mind.

That's a Fact.

Kimberly GOGUEN took a stand for the People, once saying to the Deep State Heirarchy that she would take the People over others.

So, the differences between the Ground Commander and the Deep State Generals was not so much about how to reach a common goal, but to define and expose that their mission was based on lies.

That their Plan would destroy everyone - even them. And that Human Life is the most valuable Asset on the Planet.

And to their credit - after only 24 hours later - the attempt to start WWIII - beginning in the Middle East - has suddenly shifted with significant progress reported within Coallition talks over night.

Almost every peaceful deal is ready to be signed according to our sources in Israel - today will be a monumental day in Israel Politics with a new President elected and a new Prime Minister.

This will be a significant step forward toward removing the Deep State War Mongering leader Metinyahu.

So, while UN Security Council, Federal Reserve and the Deep State are moving to take action now, they are pressed against the clock and the fears of what is possible, is starting to surface publically.

Michael Penton, of Pento Portfolio, in a review, stated that:
'We are in an inflammatory spike.'
How ironic.
He added that: 'What I see coming forward especially in 2022 is the end of fiscal and monetary support.'

According to Pento, a massive and unprecedented Asset bubble is forming in the Stock Market - while the centre of all bubbles is the BOND BUBBLE.

We hope Pento has been watching LIVE@5 because we have been reporting that
Bank's ability to Redeem Bonds without the Assets to back them - was disabled 2 months ago.

Penton was well aware of the pending demolition of the falling Cabal Banking System stating: 'I think we are going to have a credit crisis like we have never seen before. Even worse than in 2008.'

Until this recent revelation by the Deep State Generals, they Army along with other Military Forces were still trying to capitalize on their primary source of Income that would be generated through Vaccine sales

Scientists at the Walter Reed Army Research recently announced early trials of a vaccine relying on a spike Ferritin Nano Particlulate that has shown some promising results against variants of Sars Covid 2 as well as the Sars 1.

A top Army Scientist for Infectious Disease, Dr Gordon Joyce, stated:
'Over the last 4 years we have been working on trying to move away from 1 virus, 1 vaccine and try to really have vaccines for the future.'

We recommend that everyone rewatch our LIVE@5 Report from yesterday where we highlighted the
efforts research into the spike protein's mechanism of action when combined with the MRNA Operating System used in the Corona vaccines.

Dr Byron Brinal describes it as the 'BIG MISTAKE' with immunologists not having access to a recently requested Bio-Distribution Study out of Japan - that explains how the MRNA vaccine works its way into the blood stream unlike normal vaccines that don't.

This discovery is something that one would have expected that the Clinical Experts responsible to advise all of Humanity on the best options to fight a global pandemic, would have researched before they began promoting an Experimental Treatment. Before the governments would have began mandatory vaccinations - and before employers began to threaten the livelihood of their employees - that they wouldn't have a job if they weren't vaccinated.

This Report confirms that the Spike Protein seen in Covid 19 is the cause for the cardio vascular issues being recorded and the alleged Covid vaccine is actually putting the same toxin into the blood stream - causing blood clots.

Even being transmitted through breast milk causing digestive bleeds in newborns.

The Truth is not always covered - but if you don't know it - then it is impossible to do anything about it.

Stay tuned in the coming days because we will provide many solutions to these issues caused by vaccines and the fake pandemic, Covid 19.

My name is Steffen Rowe. That is the News - and that is the way it really is."

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-04 06:06:43)

#66 2021-06-03 13:10:40

Jules77

I think it is important to consider that if the GF are the controllers then whatever replaces the cabal is the next control mechanism and possibly with the illusion of freedom.  I agree on the internal guidance, it is important to take a step back and look at these events as an observer particularly if they are desired events.  It is still not clear to me why the vaccines were allowed to be rolled out unless there is some larger agenda with the gene editing ability to manipulate humanity at the genetic level and possibly prevent aspects of 5D ascension (with all of the blame going to the human cabal).  And it is noted that there is a lot of tension right now among races and/or the GF regarding the situation on Earth not to mention that the Taygetans are still here fighting for us so this doesn’t feel to me that we are entering into a new era of freedom. Plus, the Taygetans have mentioned specific humans in some of the Cosmic Agency videos and they have chosen to not mention Kim at all which you have to wonder why.  To sum I believe there is a lot more going on here and if we knew the truth we would be just as angry as the Taygetans regarding the GF’s true goals.  I mentioned in one of my previous posts the agenda may be transhumanism, you can read it here:

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1530

#67 2021-06-03 15:09:33

Jules77 wrote:

I think it is important to consider that if the GF are the controllers then whatever replaces the cabal is the next control mechanism and possibly with the illusion of freedom.  I agree on the internal guidance, it is important to take a step back and look at these events as an observer particularly if they are desired events.  It is still not clear to me why the vaccines were allowed to be rolled out unless there is some larger agenda with the gene editing ability to manipulate humanity at the genetic level and possibly prevent aspects of 5D ascension (with all of the blame going to the human cabal).  And it is noted that there is a lot of tension right now among races and/or the GF regarding the situation on Earth not to mention that the Taygetans are still here fighting for us so this doesn’t feel to me that we are entering into a new era of freedom. Plus, the Taygetans have mentioned specific humans in some of the Cosmic Agency videos and they have chosen to not mention Kim at all which you have to wonder why.  To sum I believe there is a lot more going on here and if we knew the truth we would be just as angry as the Taygetans regarding the GF’s true goals.  I mentioned in one of my previous posts the agenda may be transhumanism, you can read it here:

The GF is not all-powerful. Humans and all other beings exist in all densities simultaneously, anyone of any density or sub density can connect to 6.5th density higher self above the level of GF. If the GF are as mechanistic and jaded as I believe they are, they will either not have a connection to their higher selves, ignore it, or it will lead them to mutiny. That is the big thing right now, the GF not being on the same page. The structure is not based on divine integrity so it crumbles. The GF have been masters but no longer. They will now have to make a choice who to serve.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-03 15:13:58)

righteously indignant

#68 2021-06-03 15:13:33

Not to mention, many of what they see as simple Terrans are starseeds at a soul stream density level above the member races of the GF. Do you think we wouldn't have contingency plans, and ways of undermining them? They are practically doing it themselves. They are behaving erratically and creating karma, and there's a huge mutiny going on. First, no more cabal, but simultaneously and ongoing, removal of what you call the GF or "lower federation".

The ones that want to change and/or are already rebelling, can be part of the new structure. The others can feel free to leave and go live in some regressive AI solar system.

righteously indignant

#69 2021-06-03 19:33:53

Gosia
Administrator

I agree that we should keep the posting limited more to Taygetan topics. I allowed this thread to be here, but there is no need to post every single update from the lady Kim. Otherwise our followers might get the impression we condone her, and we DO NOT. We do not have any specific commentary as to her at this point.

Thank you.

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

But since "lack of proof" is a problem that exists for the Taygetan content here as well, why're you here then ?

I'm here for all things Taygetan. Was what I thought the forum was supposed to be about.

Authenticity, honesty, passion, enthusiasm, integrity et al. have a vibe, a frequency if you will.
The Taygetans (in orbit and on earth) have that in spades ands it comes across loud and clear.
Kim G does not.
Just my observation.
For what it's worth.

Of course I don't know for sure if she's legit or not but I ask myself is she empowering people, or having them waste time and energy hoping the good guys are going to save the day. Meanwhile, we could be taking direct action in our lives to foster community, become off-grid, grow food etc.

Just seems like time wasted is all.

#70 2021-06-03 19:37:05

Gosia
Administrator

Without saying much more for now, you definitely hit the nail on the head here. For now I just observe.

Jules77 wrote:

#71 2021-06-04 02:36:35

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

I have slightly the opposite point of view. People who do too much emoting like your human politicians, are designed to interface with your human emotional triggers to manipulate them. Thus someone who is coldly logical and practical, is at least doing something useful when the cameras are off, as they are less interested in the "human drama" mind control arena.

Ironic that you talk about "super hard evidence" when you are looking for humans to "trust" that express emotion. When did the dark matrix get humans to believe emotions are "super hard evidence"?

I don't see politicians as emotional at all! Any emotion they express is usually fake.
I'm talking people who are high vibe, the lights are on in their eyes and they sparkle, who are obviously, palpably passionate about the earth and it's destiny (if you don't know what I'm talking about, Gosia is a perfect example of this)
I haven't seen a genuine emotion from a politician for a long, long time.

I never said expressing emotion was 'super hard evidence'. I meant Kim G is going to have to produce some convincing evidence that she is who she says she is seeing as she appears to be very drone like and following a script. I haven't seen anything that convinces me she even cares about what she's doing (was what I meant)

#72 2021-06-05 03:32:24

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Are you in the habit of judging people you don't know based on external apperances and whatever appeals to your personal biases about what you expect or don't expect?

If Kim G provided clear evidence for her claims I wouldn't have to rely on my 'spidey sense' would I?

All I'm left to rely on is intuition and reading her energy (or 'external appearance' as you put it)
Why is that not a reasonable thing to do?
What do you suggest?

#73 2021-06-05 07:50:34

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Are you in the habit of judging people you don't know based on external apperances and whatever appeals to your personal biases about what you expect or don't expect?

If Kim G provided clear evidence for her claims I wouldn't have to rely on my 'spidey sense' would I?

All I'm left to rely on is intuition and reading her energy (or 'external appearance' as you put it)
Why is that not a reasonable thing to do?
What do you suggest?

Just for the record: 99.9% of all the trash that was taught to you in your life (e.g. in schools) was possible due to lack or proof, faked proof or false suggestions, yet you have believed much of that, be it physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history and even mathematics, but also anything else like politics, social, art, music, religion, etc.. Blind belief/trust  in "authorities" is what caused believing these narratives - while in fact the lies are even coming from most parents who blindly parrot them.

Have you been fooled by any of the above ? If so, you might want to reconsider your stance to demand "proof" instead of having to use "spidey senses" - especially since this place of Taygetan content clearly states that for the time being there is no actual proof given for various reasons. Your refusal of "spidey sense" clearly is moot here.

Also, as for asking for "proof": Nothing that you havn't seen live with your own eyes is having "proof", and even those can be fooled. Please name what you consider "proof", as otherwise you will refuse anything that gets presented. Not that you looked at what was presented anyways. Would meeting Kim be proof or one of the Cabal bosses - which all could be imposters because you couldn't verify these being who they say or do, just like there is no proof for you to truly verify that your parents actually gave birth to you (sic!). What is proof ?

Maybe it is time to train your "spidey senses" beyond expecting a certain presentation style, etc. but learning to discern the actual content to be true or not ? Such of course needs to firstly look at the content and its scope, and not just a single or very few outdated videos. And then learn about emotional discernment, which used to be an inherent Human ability but is one of the many things that almost all of Humanity have been trained off, so the Cabals can have their way with them with their lie system.

Learning about such emotional discernment is a major part of Human awakening, and along with many other spiritual abilities is what those who control Humanity, our planet and large parts of the galaxy fear the most, as it would instantly disempower them - hence the suppression of it via various means.

Unless you enabled your emotional discernment, my suggestion is to stay neutral until you have "proof" and have at least seen enough material to understand what something is about. This is what any true truth seeker should do, while blind bashing along programmed belief systems is what led Humanity into the current miserable situation.

And one last thing: Since we are talking about the liberation of the planet, tangible proof will be available through action and not information, and that is on its way. Thus, if you cannot discern things I advise to stay neutral for the time being until the world changes are delivered as promised, otherwise you will be in for quite a shock due to militantly exercised false beliefs.

#74 2021-06-05 14:26:37

Robert369

ro2778 wrote:

And it's totally at odds with the concept of greater responsibility and the expansion of consciousness. As that grows, there is less control and less government. These systems will grow naturally from the ground up, any movement to register people in a hall of records or any such bureaucracy is just more of the same, control structures within control structures. Has federation fingers all over it, just another cage for humanity. Plus Aneeka, said in a recent live / Q&A when asked if she knew any "ground commander" that she knows all the leaders of humanity and they are all federation puppets one way or another.

I do agree that Life Force still has to deliver tangible results, and your observation that there are Earth/Space Cabal structures all over her Kim's organization is undeniable. But she even explains this and why, claiming that she took over the top of their pyramidal system due to having been installed there and that she is using that power to dismantle the existing structures. And from what I got so far, she is having actual success with that, though this will only become visible to the public once the media are taken over and the Earth Cabals are actually downed - which currently is in the works.

If she only gets this alone done, while people are doing what she initiates - forming of local people assemblies as a bottom-up governmental system (which can be with or without connection to her system!) - her efforts will be worth a lot for Humanity, but at the same time we indeed need to be very wary of not getting lead into the next-sized "golden cage" of enslavement as a "galactic race", meaning that in my view e.g. joining up the GF as yet another of their slave races is a no-go.

Yet, all the above said, we need to understand that it is Humanity itself that decides for or against the offered golden cage. But this decision is only possible after the current Cabals are disempowered and the people are back in charge, which to my understanding is what Kim Goguen works at. And she does so through control of the global financial system and the planetary assets that were granting power to the Cabals in the past, so they now are out of funding to continue their plans. This means that the very near future should finally show visible changes on our planet.

I also see that since the large majority of people are nowhere ready for a true holographic society due to total lack of self-responsibility and self-government, a partially controlled transition council-based system is required to allow people to grow into new mindsets and taking up the granted power, because currently most of the people are still sheeplings who look for a shepherd and savior, meaning that leaving them without a leadership at this time would result in a global chaos.

Insofar, I see that her approach is decent for the current time and development level of the people, and suggest to rather support it than fighting it - and be it by doing similar council-based initiatives without Life Force or by joining forces -, as any other approach will continue giving power to the Cabals through diversion and infights and lets them continue with the depopulation agenda of the GF.

This being said I like to repeat that people need to take action and responsibility, else no new system will ever have a chance of succeeding due to people simply not being there. If - at least the majority of - people don't wake up but continue to believe lies and deny facts that destroy their lives, while using this brainwash to fight those "conspiracy theorists" who wish to build a new world, there's little hope for ridding the planet of the GF grip. Hence these people need to either change or simply die out - for which the Covid brainwash might just the right tool, even if it clearly is unethical, but at the end of this, those that make it through the madness should have learnt enough to restart the planetary society.

#75 2021-06-10 07:16:34

Robert369

Big News !

Yesterday's 4mins very short Life Force News Special video (it is pay-only, contact me if interested) explains that the Fed has been deprived of their status as global bank and sovereign, which subsequently means that the granted sub-sovereign statuses of their sub organizations like UN and WHO are revoked as well.

Now all banks and organizations of the Cabals have been offered new contracts - which are under examination by their lawyers now - to choose within 3 days to cooperate with Kim or get dissolved as well.

Stay tuned for further changes, as most current ongoings couldn't be revealed at this time.

Board footer