You are not logged in.

#51 2021-04-14 17:30:52

Scho'on Ta

Re: Introductions / greetings

Hi,

I'm from germany with a background in aerospace engineering and a further background in science fiction (Perry Rhodan, Star Trek, Star Wars) and spiritual things (thelepathy, religion). I started to watch your videos at the beginning of this year.

The information you provide is very hard to understand, but there was a story from Dale Harder that he meets his sister swaruu. No one designs such a story and a similar story is known to me.

After first telepatic experiments in autum 2016 I got contact to my star family. The nordic type ones from the pleiades. In early 2017 I've got a close UFO encounter and it reacts onto my thoughts. Very interesting. Later on 2017 there were two further encounters for identification. After the last contact in autum 2017 I had a dream, watchting the contact scene from the UFO to the ground. Onboard the UFO I saw my sister as a scientist watching me.

So I was very surprised to see here videos about mainly women as scientists and one is a star-sister from a human.

Afterwards I had only far encounters with greetings from space. Sudden blinking satellites, or appearaing bright Objects when I'm trying to look into stars with a telescope.

In further telepathic session I try to figure out my former home in the Pleiades. Unsure, but it may be Pleione not Taygeta. However a shown photo of myself shows a nordic blond man with short hairs. So the question is, ist there an Immersion pod? Your Videos are very fascinating to me, the more I look.

Its necessary to me to proof and analyse informations.

Greeting

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#52 2021-04-27 17:44:20

charliebelle

charliebelle wrote:

Hello. I am AJ from Alberta, Canada. Happy to be here!

A bit of my story. I had been working with an Indigenous dreaming community since the year 2009. Here, I learned about the medicine wheel and how to be a Dreamer amongst many other things. I learned a lot about myself and I cherish my time with the community there. Mostly inner shadow work and the like.. I made the decision to leave the tribe in search of my star origins. I was being guided by the teacher (s) that I could not touch that part of me in this life. Plus, they as a community were manifesting having the vaccines in a timely manner. Things started to say to me it is not serving me anymore to follow the way they were going. So, I made my way here. My intention is a reunion with my star family and to meet new people on a similar wavelength here on Earth. Maybe even develop friendships. Much love <3

#53 2021-04-28 07:43:40

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

A bit of my story. I had been working with an Indigenous dreaming community since the year 2009. Here, I learned about the medicine wheel and how to be a Dreamer amongst many other things. I learned a lot about myself and I cherish my time with the community there. Mostly inner shadow work and the like.. I made the decision to leave the tribe in search of my star origins. I was being guided by the teacher (s) that I could not touch that part of me in this life. Plus, they as a community were manifesting having the vaccines in a timely manner. Things started to say to me it is not serving me anymore to follow the way they were going. So, I made my way here. My intention is a reunion with my star family and to meet new people on a similar wavelength here on Earth. Maybe even develop friendships. Much love <3

Hi Charliebelle. I feel it's not unusual to follow a path like this - I was similar, but being engaged with meditation etc in a Buddhist group. For a while it's useful, but then you outgrow it. Many spiritual groups seem to represent a bigger and better cage than completely conventional life, but it's a cage all the same, with its rules, approved ways of thinking etc. The moment arrives when you need to say 'Thanks guys, that was great, but I have to move on.'

What happens on this forum is different, in my experience. There are people with different lifestyles, attitudes in many respects, etc etc. But they are generally on a similar wavelength as you say. 'Difference' is a great resource for learning, isn't it, and not a threat or a danger. I came across this quote a couple of days ago: 'Those who understand the true nature of humanity are loners. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, but are unable to fit into the absurdity of social conditioning.' A community of awake ones is a community of loners, not a gathering of samey-sameys. Not always easy, but....

OK, I've rambled on a bit. Never mind....

#54 2021-04-30 02:27:07

charliebelle

07wideeyes wrote:
charliebelle wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Hi Charliebelle. I feel it's not unusual to follow a path like this - I was similar, but being engaged with meditation etc in a Buddhist group. For a while it's useful, but then you outgrow it. Many spiritual groups seem to represent a bigger and better cage than completely conventional life, but it's a cage all the same, with its rules, approved ways of thinking etc. The moment arrives when you need to say 'Thanks guys, that was great, but I have to move on.'

What happens on this forum is different, in my experience. There are people with different lifestyles, attitudes in many respects, etc etc. But they are generally on a similar wavelength as you say. 'Difference' is a great resource for learning, isn't it, and not a threat or a danger. I came across this quote a couple of days ago: 'Those who understand the true nature of humanity are loners. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, but are unable to fit into the absurdity of social conditioning.' A community of awake ones is a community of loners, not a gathering of samey-sameys. Not always easy, but....

Yes I agree! I admit I am gathering this forum has many differences amongst each other and even creating more chaos or hate. It's their journey i guess! We should be uniting in these time instead of the opposite.. just my perspective..

#55 2021-04-30 05:36:32

MaLin-O'ahu

I send warm Aloha to All from beautiful O'ahu Island, Hawai'i. I am very happy to find this forum as I feel a strong link to the Pleiades and just recently became aquainted with Cosmic Agency, and the incredible direct communication of the Taygetans. Mahalo nui loa-thankyou for opening this up to the world. I am deeply grateful,  MaLin (Lynne Coburn)

#56 2021-04-30 09:02:01

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Yes I agree! I admit I am gathering this forum has many differences amongst each other and even creating more chaos or hate. It's their journey i guess! We should be uniting in these time instead of the opposite.. just my perspective..

Yes, but 'uniting' doesn't mean being the same as each other, or agreeing on everything. The current challenge is to be real individuals, to step into our own unique yet connected authority. Enough people do this, and the cabal doesn't have any power - its 'power' comes from acquiescence of others, of handing their own power over to others. Like lockdown in Alberta - if enough people just come out on the streets and get on with life, it's game over. From my perspective, I occasionally come across forum members whose posts do not resonate, let us say. Personally, I've got to recognise such -it happens on any forum I've ever dipped into - but I am learning not to focus my attention in such places.....

#57 2021-04-30 15:12:07

charliebelle

07wideeyes wrote:
charliebelle wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, but 'uniting' doesn't mean being the same as each other, or agreeing on everything. The current challenge is to be real individuals, to step into our own unique yet connected authority. Enough people do this, and the cabal doesn't have any power - its 'power' comes from acquiescence of others, of handing their own power over to others. Like lockdown in Alberta - if enough people just come out on the streets and get on with life, it's game over. From my perspective, I occasionally come across forum members whose posts do not resonate, let us say. Personally, I've got to recognise such -it happens on any forum I've ever dipped into - but I am learning not to focus my attention in such places.....

Yes, i like your perspective.

#58 2021-05-03 06:26:37

Greetings all,

Since I was little, I have always been interested in the mystical and the paranormal (non-mainstream) side of the world.  Being the "good kid", I floated through life with little direction other than those "suggested" by family and society.  Numerous experiences of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming in high school began my foray into these subjects.

The incredible event of 9/11 led me to a book series, eye-opening for me at the time, called Matrix V.  It contained very interesting information on a broad range of subjects, including metaphysics, geopolitics, exopolitics, etc.  Due to its influence, for more than a decade I allowed myself to construct and maintain a mental prison distrusting interactions with females as well as extraterrestrial information in general.

In the last five years or so, I could feel that I was slowly falling back into the matrix because every day was more or less the same:  going to work, returning from work, spending time on some hobbies / interests, meeting up with friends, etc.  It was "comfortable" but lacked the spiritual component.  I had been more than likely mildly depressed because of the awareness that there must be more to life.

Fast forward to the "current world event" that began in 2020.  It propelled me into the next stage of awakening.  I have come into contact with more spiritual information since April 2020 than probably the last ten years combined.  I am absolutely grateful.

Finally, to Cosmic Agency, its sister channel, and the Taygetan team:  Wow is all I can say!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-05-03 06:27:28)

#59 2021-05-07 14:11:41

HighV-0

Hi everyone!.

Joined this forum to be around like minded people
Love and peace

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-06-29 06:20:16)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#60 2021-05-13 20:50:19

Nancy S

Hi, I'm Nancy, currently in Kentucky, USA.  I have never been into conspiracy theories before, I hope I am not now... 

I thought there were probably aliens, and a few years ago started studying Delores Cannon so that was confirmed.

I always thought it would be great if some nice aliens came along and told us how to live better.  Wow, they have, it's a lot of work for us, but let's do it!!

#61 2021-06-01 18:38:34

Hello, I'm joining from Rosamond, a small town in the California Mojave desert near infamous Edwards AFB and a large UFO hotspot. My life story would be too long and complicated to share here, though from an outside perspective would look very average. I was exposed to Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans by visiting a link somebody linked on another forum, one centered around what you would call the Law of One and 6th density teachings.

It was like finding a missing piece of the puzzle of who some of my lifelong(and beyond) allies are, when I listened to Swaruu/Yazhi. Sometimes I find 4d perspectives limiting and don't get much out of them, but this material is of a totally different caliber. I know that Yazhi/Swaruu is a higher density starseed like myself, not to mention an honorary D'jedi wink.

I too have found myself in sort of a horror and rage when I see what I perceive as the heartlessness of some who are custodians to this solar system and supposedly service-to-others/positive, but who have taken on machine like, bureaucratic ruthlessness. I am not aligned with the lower federation, but with the higher federation and Taygetans.

Full disclosure of what I do know about my soul history. My soul origin is 6d positive/integrated(formerly 6d negative), from Orion, in the region that is now the belt, specifically the middle star Alnilam, which is at its highest point on my birthday. That actual star is only a few million years old. Other objects were there during the time of my 3d, but I did come to reside within the star Alnilam itself as 6d positive/integrated before being called to Earth as a guide for Lemuria and then Atlantis. Gets a little complicated after that, but after incarnating after the fall of Atlantis about 4k years ago, I got back on a bad track towards STS(service-to-self/negative) again because of the forgetting/situation here and only pulled back to positive in my last couple lives.

Still doing shadow work, integration, and much more, but have come to the beginning stages of what could call adepthood once again in this life. I have much to share and discuss here, and everyone can be assured that I am in full support of the Taygetans and their innitiative, as is my social memory complex and others in the Orion Light alliance, which is 6d positive and working with the higher federation.

Aside from myself, I expect there may be more agents and avatars of the higher federation and related groups joining here shortly. You have our attention and support!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-01 19:46:47)

righteously indignant

#62 2021-06-05 14:15:05

Hi ... I am very upset reading the transcripts.  Because I feel there are some misconceptions.  The girls from Taygeta and this federation, they want to help us, and they do their best. This is clear for me.  But ..... in Germany we have the saying: Gut gemeint ist oft das Gegenteil von gut.  Well-meant is often the opposite of good.

And I want to talk to you, to the Girls in their spaceship and to the federation. I want to help  finding  real solutions to the problems of humankind on earth. I think it would be helpful to clear those misconceptions.

I incarnated without being separated from the knowledge who I am. And without the feeling of separation from the source. I never felt disconnected. I am aware of many of my other incarnations.

I am  hidden. I am in a condition of regeneration, due to the fights and defeats  I suffered in my previous incarnations.

Enough talking about myself.

My first question to the pleiadian girls is:

Why are you against the Catholic Church? 

In my view you have a misconception of  the  S.R.E.         It is not that, what you think. Perhaps you lack knowledge. I am completey aware of satanic influences in the Vatican, and all that stuff. But I know, this is only one side of the coin. Please have a look at the other side of that coin.

Dear Pleiadians, I already found the answer and explanations.
Thank You.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-05 22:26:16)

#63 2021-06-26 21:05:00

thethirdpath

Hello Everyone! I am J, from the southern portion of British Columbia, in Canada. Firstly I really want to thank Gosia and the team, and naturally the Taygetan's for showing us a window into their world, which is, of course, also our world as it turns out.

My background is wildly diverse, including Business, Sales, Botany, Gardening, Biology and a host of others. I am musical and artistic, and highly energetic. The topic of Non Earth Civilizations and Metaphysics, as well as all forms of Exo-Botany and Eco-Biology has always totally fascinated me! Its a topic I could really engage in for hours and hours. Music is another passion of mine, and I play several instruments, and enjoy so many types of music, I would never have room to fit them all on here. Physical activity is huge...whether it be hiking, sports of all kinds, archery, swimming, weight lifting, yoga, and much more.

Reading & Learning is basically a driving passion for me (I've got a virtual and physical library), and anytime I can learn new information or empower myself and others to get ahead mentally and spiritually I am really excited and vibrating!

It is my sincere hope that I will be able to talk to and correspond with other people here, and to be transparent I am REALLY hoping to meet other Canadians in person who want to dive deep into all of these topics as well as help each other regarding Ascension, life improvements, and so much more. Canada is a VERY small country and there aren't exactly a tonne of people into these topics where I live, and being very social, I am keen on meeting more people. As many as possible.

Anyways, I think thats good for now. I am a totally open book for those who wish to approach with Sincerity and Kindness, with a mentality of Service-to-Others. Please do NOT be shy, and DM any time. Its exciting to go through these transcripts! This is definitely one of my fave channels, and I am a bit of a channel-a-holic (Cassiopeia, Law of One, SETH, Abraham-Hicks, Bringers of the Dawn/Marciniak, the list goes on and on and on.....). Sciences and math geeks welcome!

Cheers all, and please be kind to each other.
J

Last edited by thethirdpath (2021-06-27 18:42:16)

#64 2021-07-04 00:23:22

BlueEyedHuman

Hello, I am new today. I am a truth seeker and will most likely have many questions. I am a skeptical person by nature but also very open minded to new ideas and ways of looking at things. I am currently researching to see if there are any canine humanoid races outside earth. So far not much evidence is available. I look forward to being a part of this community. Thank You smile

BlueEyedHuman

#65 2021-07-07 16:51:36

greenlion

Hello fellow philosophers, starseeds, shamans, hairy creatures or what/whom/when ever may be here! \o/

Im a norther wiking guy from Finland whos been following and researching esoteric and alternative media as long as i remember,
also i see lights in the sky quite frequently that can only be described as ufo/uap's that seem to be checking in on me from time to time.
Im highly empathic thats been both a curse and a blessing in this crazy journey,
first time joining this forum but a longtime subscriber to Gosias channel,

#66 2021-07-09 23:49:44

Talon

My name is Roderick, but you can call me Rod. I love studying different areas of history and in particular learning about ancient civilizations on this planet. Being retired now gives me a chance to do more exploring into areas of history that have always interested me. I also investigate current events like the ludicrous Covid scam. Nothing like having willing hosts in the process of culling the world population. Very sad! I won't belabor the point. If one of your ET friends would like to talk with someone in their sixties, that would be very much appreciated. Of all the ET related information I have seen on the internet over the years, my instincts are telling me that the work that you and your team are involved in is the-real-deal. That makes your website very special for people like me that are truth seekers.

#67 2021-07-11 03:35:38

Khundara

Hello,my name is Jose.

I have Asperger Syndrome,in other words my left brain
works way more than my right brain,so i am very mental,and
less empathetic.

When i was little,i was in Catholicism,and i always admired the deep
stuff in the bible,stuff like the silver cord,or real chastity,purity,that is
really kundalini awakening that gnostics did,or some deep symbolic stuff,

I hated the Emotional Catholics,that were like animals,and not like higher mental superior
beings,like a mental theologic angel.

I did like atheism,i viewed logic in it,and also become interesed in
Ortodox Christianity,because it haved deep stuff like mudras everywhere,and
Gnostic Stuff,and even Breath Exercises.

But one day,military service seemed to be obligatory in my country,Paraguay,and it entered
in trance,cry,and in trance see some websites,new age stuff,and in that trance,i commanded
my third eye to modify my PC to access paralel reality stuff by manipulating bioelectricity,was
like i didnt know so much but in trance i did it.

Then i view stuff in biblioteca pleyades,that i didnt encounter anymore,i remember the text,that
Hitler intentions were good,and Atlantis,very long text,i dont remember so much anymore,it involved
Kalahari,and ancient civilizations,also linked to Tara and Gaia from Lisa Renee material.

Then,i did cry,for a day,and then entered in psychosis,and after many days,i readed
new age stuff,i did see that it haved real deep stuff,and,i say that
if this stuff in real,i needed a real proof.

So i called telepatically a reptilian,cobra 2012 portal says that only dark forces,are in surface,so
i called a Red Dragon,like natural maximum neutral reptilian,and i viewed a person with eyes like
annunaki statues,and i say to him telepatically to shapeshift a little of my skull in both sides,insert
a synthetic telepaty implant,and bioelectricity,to stimulate Kundalini,and it did happen,my
skull shapeshifted,a little in both sides,also i did says to him to this implant make me vibrate at the
Astral Planet Wave,to see more esoteric stuff in Real Life.

Also Lisa Renee says that ascension begins in 4D,4D is Lower Section of Tara Energetics.

After that,i am now aware,and know that the deep stuff is Real,and that i can even Levitate if i know how.

I am very mental,i believe my Father have some Jew Blood,he have a Jew Surname,but i believe he is not,also
the Conquistator of America were Jewish with White Blood,so all is mixed in Latino-America.

I want the Real Stuff,i want to real the Akashic Records,and i did cut
the little skin of my tongue,waited to Heal,and now that is healed,i can
touch the sella turcica,i feel sometime bliss,and some energy moving in my spine,but
i want to activate Kundalini fast,so strecht my tongue 160 times every day,every week
i grow one inches,and when my tongue reach the tip of my nose,i will move it from inside
the nose to between the eyebrows,and then insert move it inside the Brain,there is little
a aberture there.

When the Tongue touches the brain the brain orgasm,sexual energy moves to the Brain,and
one becomes psychic,that is Kundalini.

I want the Literal Truth,not ignorance,but to shine like thousand suns.

Last edited by Khundara (2021-07-11 03:38:27)

#68 2021-07-11 04:16:17

Happy

Hello Jose,

Welcome. smile You have stumbled upon a forum that centers around the information given by Cosmic Agency. Most of it is found on the YouTube-channel "Cosmic Agency." You will find a huge amount of information there, and it is best to view it from the start; the first video was published in September 2018. Also, we have transcripts for most of the videos, found here. You will also find a search-engine on the top of that page. Just type in a keyword, and you will get a list of the transcripts where that keyword is found. It is very helpful.

You mentioned a lot of sources there. We are not really much interested in that, unless it can be related to topics already published by Cosmic Agency. The depth of it all is considerable, as you can understand. So we want you to point to where the in the Cosmic Agency's material the points you wish to discuss is found. Then you will probably find us more than willing to look into it.

It can also be smart to write short posts. The larger posts with a lot of information tend to be overwhelming for readers, and difficult to approach for any feedback you may seek. And otherwise... have a good time! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#69 2021-07-17 16:04:07

Tyndlar

Greetings,

I am a fan of Cosmic Agency. When I first started watching these interactions from Swaruu it rang true in me and it has been similar to some visions and from internal thoughts and gut feelings I have had since childhood.

I’m glad there are others who see the world the same! By world I do also mean universe and everything that exists. I find I am also not the only one who uses this term though.

I will just briefly say, as a child I felt a longing for another reality that I missed, I yearned for it and would cry to go “home”.

I hope that everyone is doing ok in these times, I wish peace and love to all and take care.

Tyndlar (Niki)

#70 2021-07-18 23:36:40

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Hello everyone,

I've been a truth seeker all my life. I went through this sort of trajectory; left the christian religious notions at childhood, went a few rounds into 'new age'/spirituality. Then moved on to psycho-spiritual work (shadow work)....moved a bit toward buddhism type spirituality...meditation..etc.

Also in and around this time; there came an intense interest in quantum physics. When I first saw a cymatic image, I realized I was looking at the 'language of creation'...so that was exciting. Since I've always been a bit of an artist; I decided to create an artwork series called Innerverse. But was super disappointed when it seemed like no one wanted to buy them and I wouldn't be able to do the; 'do what you love and the money will follow' kind of thing.

Feeling like I was on a never ending healing journey or fix-it, never enough and believing that only when I was at total peace would I be 'done', I felt disillusioned again.

Then got a big 'pop' with a nondual awakening. A recognition that 'you' could be a simulation and be chasing around in a sort of dreamscape. That the expression I call 'me' is a construct and there are 'not two'. All is from one source and people are each a unique focal point. Then I felt super inspired again, but wow, NO ONE in my surroundings wanted to hear any of that LOL! But, I was really struck by how quantum physics (new) and nonduality seemed to describe similar realities. Also, there were some awesome near death experiences accounts that I researched with similar descriptions.

Anyway, nonduality has stuck, only it felt lonely except for online people. For several years I was researching; why is that really happening for things like; homelessness, addiction, human trafficking, dark stuff like that and came across the cabal stuff...jeez! But now I see the corruption and poisoning, power mongering, greed that runs the ship here. Sadly people say things like 'oh its our fault for polluting the earth and causing global warming' etc...stuff I dont agree with anymore. Also, the whole scamdemic is super obvious to me, but few want to hear about it.

I 'listened' and watched clips about Qanon/whitehats etc...but that didn't seem quite right to me; too airy fairy with Trump as the savior, but not totally sure. And also even though I was skeptical about galactic federation and some channelers I watched, I have an open mind too. Luckily I saw a link to Cosmic Agency on one of these youtube clips and now after watching quite a few videos; I really feel like tons of 'boxes' are being 'ticked'! Dots connected and all that. I'm very grateful for the efforts of this organization!

So that's me in a nutshell LOL.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#71 2021-07-19 08:24:54

Hi everyone,

I'm Nathan from eastern Oklahoma. I have been on a path of gradual awakening since 9/11 basically. I have been all over the map with research, driven on by my insatiable curiosity. I have been through the Q movement and moved on to Simon Parkes' connecting consciousness group. I found Cosmic Agency at the end of last year. I lost interest in connecting consciousness after I caught both Charlie Ward and Kim Gougen in the same lie. Presenting the same "privileged" info separately that actually came from an anonymous 8chan post that I debunked personally with a reverse image search. I found this information just in time it seems. I was so sick of being lied to. And I've listened or read the transcripts to most of the videos on both the English channels. It just puts so many pieces together from my years of wandering through info. It feels more right to me than anything else I have come across so far. Which is exciting! I was sceptical at first which I feel is healthy. But I am fully on board now. It helps that Rich made contact with the Taygetans. And vouched for them. I was addicted to his coffee fueled rants years ago. And took an online astral boot camp class from him. He just always struck me as a genuine person. Especially after talking with him. I love that guy!

I'm just rambling on now. But suffice to say that I'm not afraid of change and welcome discussion. I've gone through so many world views that I'm constantly tripping over the husks of them.

Thank you all for being here.

#72 2021-07-20 10:39:12

07wideeyes

Great intro, Artifex. Many thanks. Hope to hear more from you on the forum - voices of experience, shaped from blood, sweat, tears, and joy, are a great resource - and fantastic read!

#73 2021-08-31 20:25:11

Scho'on Ta

Welcome to the crew of the Taygetian Ventra in earth orbit.

Hope to hear from their work or crew.

wish you success.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#74 2021-09-22 19:36:25

MX_QI

Hello, I will not disclose my name but you can call me by my username lol.

I've been into the topic of spirituality since I was 12 years old. I started off from the new age movement and ever since people became aware of this "false light" movement going on I gradually overtime became less and less dissociated but aware nonetheless. I lost many beliefs that I had and so lost the connection between the "feelings" I got since childhood. I am trying to pick myself back up without relying on what I thought I had known and create my own path of choosing.

#75 2021-10-14 06:22:46

Kal

Hi Gosia, I am a fan of Swaruu. Thank you very much for bringing this information about Swaruu. It's very beneficial to us, Thanks to Swaruu and team for giving us a very comprehensive and unique perspective. It's hard to express my gratitude to them in words.
I'm in Shanghai, China. China may be an area where interstellar seeds are scarce, but I am part of a big spiritual community. We would love to have the opportunity to do something together or spread some valuable information.  Can we ask for some guidance and advice from Swaruu and can we have a chance to establish contact with Swaruu to express our gratitude?  Or send our thanks through you. Because I am very excited, I apologize if THERE is any disrespect expressed. Nothing but endless gratitude and gratitude.  I'm Kal, my E-mail is oneness448@gmail.com.
Love and peace
Namaster !!!
2021-10-13

Board footer