You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-09 12:59:00

sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

Dear forum, dear pleiadians,

if you really want to help humankind on earth, why are you trying to conquer us?

Pleiadian Council wants to install their own order, their culture, their system of values, their society, on earth.  They do an invasion with their millions of starseeds, and as soon as they can they will invade us with military force.

It is the same thing happening like to the american natives for example. The white man came and gave them their culture, values, life style, food etc. The american natives died, they are nt any more. Their culture is dead and gone.

I have read this transcript: GALACTIC FEDERATION AND NEW WORLD ORDER - MORE TRUTH     

I want to comment.

"Nai'Shara: As you already know, Anéeka has discovered a lot since we returned to low orbit. Now, without any doubt, we can affirm that the one who is behind, starting with the famous Pandemic, is the Federation itself. It continues to pull its strings "against" humanity. They are already over the First Directive and the free will of the people."

Yes.
Please do not give them any support. They are not helpful to humankind and earth.

"Alenym: What they say in countless spiritual places, that free will must be respected. We don't see that, quite the contrary. We only see how the Federation itself runs over humans, over and over again, using excuses that are only valid from their point of view. Not the people out there on the surface. Their laws of non-intervention are also a joke. They only apply when it suits them. Every day and at all hours they intervene. What we see from here is that the Federation traffic of ships to Earth and from Earth is historically the highest of all time. That´s why they didn't want us to get any closer. And they did their best to keep us in high orbit. They find us uncomfortable, even more so Swaruu."

They are cheating. They say to us humans "it is your free will, that we will come and impose our order onto you, it is for your best".

But they have manipulated humans for a very long time. They forced them to believe certain things, to manifest certain bad things, and then to long for a savior, for them. To cry for help. To want the pleiadian technology and the pleiadian order. It is a very dirty trick.

I know that the pleiadian council thinks that they are the "good guys". They believe in their agenda. They are convinced that it is the best for the earth humans. That makes it difficult.

They are willing to cross every ethical border.  And they did.

I know that they use the cabal and illuminati secret society groups on earth. They tell them to do very bad things, like satanic abuse, adrenochrom production etc.  They want humanity to suffer. They want to give humanity the believe, that humans are negative and weak and cannot handle their lifes. That humans without help will only be negative and destructive.

I know that the pleiadans a long time ago told the roman catholic priests, that they have to give the people a guilty conscience. The priests had to make the humans feel sinful and unrightous.

And on the other hand they told the priests, that they can abuse little children, because make them suffer means to purify them.

It was all a calculation. They wanted the roman catholic church to be exposed when the time has come, and then destroy it. Until now they used ist.

Now they want to create a new religion, without god, without Jesus. It is part of their NWO.

If you pleiadians really want to help us, please think and do research.
Please ask yourself the question, what is really right and what is wrong.

Greetings

#2 2021-06-09 13:33:42

Happy

Re: sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

Greetings. As an initial response, I can only give you the advice to go a bit deeper into your studies of Gosia's contact with the Taygetans. When you omit the necessary nuances, you inevitably project and misplace the intent you obviously have perceived somewhere else. The result is separation among from those who truly are your allies. There are countless civilizations in the Pleyades. The Taygetans are but one of them, albeit the most advanced of the Lyrian ones. And for you interest: The Catholic Church already is exposed - to ignore this require blinders of some impressive size.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-06-09 13:57:20

Robert369

@OP: Nice write-up about the GF being behind it all, though they are just mind-controlled puppets themselves that are used as tools to enslave more and more races.

Yet, you might want to learn that "Pleiadians" is a new-age term that comes from exactly this GF and is not something that is ever used in this environment of Gosia/Robert/etc., Taygetans and Swaruu. Instead they made clear that - as Happy wrote above - there are a lot of races in the Pleiadians, ranging from evil over neutral to good while some don't even have spacefaring capability, and the Taygetans are one of the races that oppose the GF.

Insofar, you places your call "against the Plediadians" in the wrong forum, meaning that what you wrote might be more suitable for new-age places that actually require corrections. (Though you can expect to get jumped you for such a post by them or their Cabal masters.)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-06-09 14:55:03

Some things to consider:

The Pleiades constellation is a large area of multiple star systems inhabited by multiple races, from 3-4d to 6d. Beings from these star systems have been interacting with Earth for a very long time. What one group of "Pleiadeans" from one of the other star systems may have done or said at one point in Earth history does not speak for the Taygetans. One person's channeled "Pleiadeans" may be very different from another(and often are), as one group referenced in Earth history vs another.

While I cannot speak for all Pleiadean groups, I know enough about the Taygetans to know that the notion of them wanting to impose their culture and political system is false. They lead by example, not by mandate or by force. They are simply sharing what has worked for them, and they do not expect us to copy every aspect of it to the letter, but use our discernment to adopt the parts that will work for us and learn from their model and past mistakes. That is it. They impose nothing.

Our system, ideally, would look similar to their model of a holographic society, but not exact to the Taygetan model. One thing to remember is that they are a more homogenous society, while Earth humanity is a melting pot of different star races. Our system will be inspired by many civilizations who comprise humanity's ancestry and incarnational soul streams. It would be impossible for one group such as Taygetans to assert their system on us without it being fundamentally influenced and balanced by these other civilizations.

The thinking displayed in the OP's post is very third density thinking. Instead of making half-baked platitudes implicating Taygetans of cultural or any other kind of imperialism, starting the Roman Catholic church and trying to get people to denounce Jesus, time might be better spent learning to discern and integrate research information, as well as shadow aspects of the self, more effectively.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-09 15:01:55)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-06-09 18:00:53

Gosia
Administrator

Just to clarify. They told us there are no evil races in the Pleiades. That simply does not ocurr there. They may have conflicts of interests here and there, just thinking out loud, but that´s far from being evil. smile

Robert369 wrote:

@OP: Nice write-up about the GF being behind it all, though they are just mind-controlled puppets themselves that are used as tools to enslave more and more races.

Yet, you might want to learn that "Pleiadians" is a new-age term that comes from exactly this GF and is not something that is ever used in this environment of Gosia/Robert/etc., Taygetans and Swaruu. Instead they made clear that - as Happy wrote above - there are a lot of races in the Pleiadians, ranging from evil over neutral to good while some don't even have spacefaring capability, and the Taygetans are one of the races that oppose the GF.

Insofar, you places your call "against the Plediadians" in the wrong forum, meaning that what you wrote might be more suitable for new-age places that actually require corrections. (Though you can expect to get jumped you for such a post by them or their Cabal masters.)

#6 2021-06-09 18:05:40

WXMM

They just do ideological enlightenment, take the horse to the river, whether to drink water or not, it's up to the horse. As swaru often said, if a new idea can better explain things, you can accept the new idea, keep the old idea and increase the choice.

You enlarge the nature of intervention. Yes, any contact is a kind of intervention. The universe is so big that human beings are not alone. Contact is inevitable. After the Second World War, the United States intervened in Japan's politics and obtained a democratic system, but Japanese native culture was strongly preserved.

Intervention does not necessarily lead to the loss of original identity. Holographic society is also a welfare for human beings. If intervention is conducive to ideological progress and liberation, why not accept it.

#7 2021-06-09 18:12:32

mitkobs

That type of topic, such suggestions, accusations shows that author posting is not familiar with the messages of Taygeta or cannot understand them. Or maybe he is another self entitled opinionated internet troll stealing your attention and triggering your emotions on a subject that you really care and want to talk about. But for the internet troll it does not matter what you are saying or if you trying to convince them, explaining  yourself, they do what they do to provoke people. Be careful.

[Read this. Moderator]

#8 2021-06-09 18:57:09

mitkobs wrote:

That type of topic, such suggestions, accusations shows that author posting is not familiar with the messages of Taygeta or cannot understand them. Or maybe he is another self entitled opinionated internet troll stealing your attention and triggering your emotions on a subject that you really care and want to talk about. But for the internet troll it does not matter what you are saying or if you trying to convince them, explaining  yourself, they do what they do to provoke people. Be careful.

You make a good point about the purposefully stupid, distracting, and misleading questions. I've noticed it too. Don't worry about the trolls triggering my emotions. You seem to have a lot of them here(or maybe just one that makes a lot of accounts and talks to itself), but they aren't very clever or capable of annoying me directly. What does start to piss me off is the amount of time and peoples' attention that they waste. I'm new here, and from my perspective, many good discussions all devolve into discussions about this troll-hydra-chamelion-Luk-person who really isn't very clever or intelligent(and there is a difference between the two).

What also annoys me is the general detunement to the morale, energy, and attitude on the forum cause by their actions and behaviors, and the general, very noticeable unwelcoming and suspicious atmosphere, that is a pretty natural reaction to dealing with that over a long period of time, and having this/these troll(s) lurk around like a lingering fart in an elevator the stench of which just won't fade.

All of that detunes the energy and gets in the way of interesting and productive discussion, and heartfelt and respectful bonds and connections between individual members and between the community as a whole.

How to deal with that isn't my decision. Not on an administrative level anyway, but the way I choose to deal with it on a personal level is look for patterns in who keeps asking misleading questions over and over and just start ignoring them. Maybe if everyone chose to do a similar thing, and just boring pass on their bait, they would get bored too and go away?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-10 00:58:57)

righteously indignant

#9 2021-06-09 19:09:58

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

Just to clarify. They told us there are no evil races in the Pleiades. That simply does not ocurr there. They may have conflicts of interests here and there, just thinking out loud, but that´s far from being evil. smile

Thanks for clearing this up. Is this information from Yazhi, Swaruu or the Taygetans ?

Though my understanding is based on mind-controlled "evilness" just like many of the GF races are not actually evil but act as such, making them quasi-regressive despite not being such per se. Which is part of the galactic (and possibly beyond) mind-control problem that exists out there and that you surely are aware of.

Would you ask/confirm that no such mind-controlled quasi-regressive/evil races exists in the Pleiades, meaning that none of them would be detrimental to Humanity ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-09 19:11:23)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2021-06-09 19:53:18

Dear forum,
I don't want to annoy you.

Did Yazhi, Aneeka, Swaruu etc. know what I wrote?

Do they know, that it were pleiadeans, who told the roman catholic priests the things mentioned above?

It were pleiadians, who instructed the priests to secretly worship satan, the lord of hell.

It were pleiadians, who used technical devices when talking to priests in ancient times, giving the priests feelings that they cannot resist.
The pleiadeans appeared as gentle and beautiful beeings, like angels.

There were priests, who incarnated again and again as priests and did the same or very similar things. They served the negative agenda. They wanted to get out, but they were bound by treaty.

I beg you dear Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka etc please verify what I am saying. 

You were mislead, they (the negative pleiadean council that is on the rings of Saturn) gave you some wrong information, concerning the catholic church and humankind.

They are behind the negative and the "positve" agenda on earth. They play both sides.

They are angry about you. You are giving too much information to humans. But only very few humans are capable of the information you are giving.

Greetings

#11 2021-06-10 05:34:46

M7techno

......, why are you trying to conquer us?

I dont know how long have you seen this contact BUT FOR SURE YOU DONT GET IT.

#12 2021-06-10 06:35:29

Dear Forum,
I have read more than 60 percent of the transcripts.

I know Swaruu is dead, but perhaps her soul still exists. I write this down for everybody no matter of "dead" or alife. "Dead" is just another form of incarnation.

They think there aren't any negative pleiadeans.

But is it true?  They themselves realized that the federations are the controllers of humankind. And pleiadeans are members of the federations.

You say that the federation  are liberating the dumbs, and this means they are helping humanity.

But they manipulated humans to manifest such evil things like dumbs, pollution, exploitation etc. Because they wanted humanity to cry for help, to feel incapable to solve its problems.   

The federation with pleiadean members created the problems, that they now ascribe to the humans (or reptilians, cabals etc.)

Then they want to appear as saviors, as heroes, and the people will acclaim them. That is the calculation.

My question: Why are you trying to conquer us?

is for those, who understand it.  I know they are watching this forum.

#13 2021-06-10 07:55:24

mitkobs

I think you are offended by the revealing info that discredit your Christian faith, the info about Jesus non existing and the whole manipulation going on with this religion. And from your POV you have your right to be offended and to think that this info is dangerous for your religious faith. Simply if you do not like the info it is not meant for you, continue to practice your faith and to live like you like to live, like this info is non existing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-10 08:06:06)

#14 2021-06-10 10:18:05

Bigfeet_E

All i hear is pleadians this, pleadians that. No deeper nuances, no other races, no explanations of origins claims, etcetera.
This over generalising approach only breeds incorrect conclusions upon conclusions.
Perhaps it is more wise to paint a more clear picture about those origin beliefs you act from.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Now they want to create a new religion, without god, without Jesus. It is part of their NWO.

This is one absurd conclusion for example that has so many context lost.
Obviously you are upset as it has been presented that the Jesus story has been faked in numerous ways.
And along with it claims of godhood and such.
It seems you've twisted this in to that very accusation and haven't understood much of what message they've been trying to convey. All that it broke down was the story, many of the intent of teachings are still valid, many are comprimised with that story.

If anything that always returns in their messages is that it is up to us to 'save' ourselves. Can't really miss that part.
And if in the process some 'Holy Cows' are kicked in the butt, then it is nessacary to do so. Only in order to drop the shells we've placed over our own eyes, that it is not about "holy" but about "wholy" for starters.

The emphasis of religions on 'belief' only leads the blind. While belief is part of a mechanism to come to knowing, it is just that.
Belief IS NOT knowing, it is assumption at most, but it holds the motivator to mature it further. You are still free to belief anything you want to. Nobody has taken that away from you. It leads to the biggest triumphs or the deepest falls of our understanding in every facet concievable of our quest for Self knowledge. Two sides of the same coin.

Again, the nuances are of great importance. It leads to very different conclusions. If i asked you wich 'race' on earth is the 'evil race', would you be able to adress that without nuance ? The devil is in the details, as the saying goes, meaning that the deception needs to be examined through the nuances of the details. Would you not agree ?

Anyway, dear warrior, i hope you can elaborate more clearly. Otherwise i might stop investing my energy in this thread.

#15 2021-06-10 11:14:25

WXMM

Swaru and some taygeteans are exposing the retrograde Federation, which controls the secret human society. They point out that it is a part of arcturans, Andromeda, etc. I have no doubt that the list is longer and may even include some Pleiadians.

Swaru doesn't think that federations are bad people, they just provide what they want according to human thought, and it's other people and human beings who control human thought. Swaru thinks that this kind of behavior of the Federation is not positive, selfish, and lacks a correct understanding of human beings, which reflects the Federation's own thinking and lacks greater understanding.

Your point of view: stop it, there are bad people between you, and there is blood in your hands.

I think it's a way of playing tricks. For these lovely people who make great efforts, you show a lack of respect for others.

You act as a kind of complacency, as if you have information that others don't know.

I think it's good to share, because helping each other can expand everyone's cognition and understanding.

If you come with pride and prejudice, you will not gain allies.

#16 2021-06-10 14:22:16

I have not viewed the Taygetan material/perspective relating to Jesus. I probably should for reference, but I doubt it will change my perspective. My perspective is that the statement about "Jesus not existing" is partially true. It's true in that many aspects of the mythos are false.

There is no one individuated soul that alone is the "son of God". Our souls may be different density levels in linear time, but as Swaruu said, beyond linear time we exist in all densities simultaneously. We are all children of God and we are all God. There is no one soul who can absolve sins and personal responsibility just by their own free will choice of martyrdom.

The Taygetan perspective is that Yahweh refers to something relating to the "big bang". More accurately, that would be the octave, or 8th density, of merging back to source. Basically the Godhead principle, at least of this particular octave universe. The Yahweh of the old testament was a name co-opted by negative Orion crusader-pirates who communicated with prophets and even at times through the Ark when it picked them up or dialed in to them in orbit. They  gave Moses the Mosaic laws, where the punishment for a disobedient child was to be stoned to death. They phrased the 10 commandments which are positive ideals in the negative form of "thou shalt not", which is a fear based, authoritarian, and control oriented.

Now we get to Jesus. I believe Jesus or Yeshua was a real person, who was a wanderer or what you would call a starseed. He was an outlier that was not aligned with the lower GF agena or Taygetan agenda. Perhaps the "higher federation" or "angelic level" is involved in some parts of the real Yeshua's life. The real Jesus was a 5th density wanderer, but very highly activated in his lifettime.

He has a direct connection to the octave beyond just his higher 6.5th density self, up to 8d, what he called the Father. This connection can be cultivated by anyone that wants it, as Yazhi/Swaruu said herself, we exist in all densities simultaneously. The concept of linear time can often be misleading and constraining. Think of it as another cage.

Jesus's message was simple, yet profound. Others with regressive agendas hijacked his message later and made it about martyrdom, and authority. About the cross, and about Jesus being some sort of "king of heaven" or sole and solitary savior of mankind. That was not his message. His message was simply to open up the heart chakra, or green ray energy center of universal love and compassion. That was his true message, that most people, including the lower federation, do not value.

The main people that hijacked Jesus's message were the Roman Empire. They co-opted the teaching of their political/philosophical adversary and put it to work for their own goals, seemingly converting to Christianity. What really happened is Rome converted Christianity to a tool for its own use in the form of the Catholic church. There are good people in the religion, but it was founded for negative control based reasons, as many "organized religions" on Earth.

Jesus never wanted followers or a religion. He wanted to teach people to open the heart chakra and how to attain spiritual mastery and liberation. The person Jesus is not returning to save us all. The Christ energy is here in humanity and in starseeds. It's up to us!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-10 14:25:21)

righteously indignant

#17 2021-06-10 15:23:18

And a note on Orion. There are many star systems in the Orion constellation just like the Pleiades. There is no vast Orion negative empire like there once was. A majority are positive. There are some negative/regressive crusaders and pirates confined to a couple star systems, regressive former slave races like the Maitre, and I imagine some 5d and lower races who work with the lower federation. There are also higher councils in Orion that work for the liberation of Earth and against the agendas of both the regressives and federation. Some of those have always been positive, some are former high level negative beings who have changed/integrated polarity. Those you could refer to as the Orion Light, or D'jedi.

righteously indignant

#18 2021-06-10 17:54:39

mitkobs

Saturn council is Lucifer but under concealment so no one knows who is giving the orders and from where exactly as address are issued. And that is why Saturn planet is considered taboo and uncharted territory for positive ET's. And that is why cabal as satanists are in awe when are talking about and worshiping Saturn. This is my personal speculation.

#19 2021-06-10 18:48:08

mitkobs wrote:

Saturn council is Lucifer but under concealment so no one knows who is giving the orders and from where exactly as address are issued. And that is why Saturn planet is considered taboo and uncharted territory for positive ET's. And that is why cabal as satanists are in awe when are talking about and worshiping Saturn. This is my personal speculation.

To the best of my knowledge, plus some intuition and speculation, Lucifer, also known Heyl El or the Howling God(God of confusion) was a negative 6th density civilization that originated from Venus. They were pulling strings behind negative Saturn portal activity for a while, but fairly recently have exited the game and/or ascended/changed and integrated polarity. There is a power vacuum now in the dark hierarchy where they were.

There are multiple parallel density and polarity realms of Saturn. The level of the Octave or 8th density is the true council, and the 6.5th density level is what you would call higher federation or angelic level. There are lower councils that work out of Saturn, and some of them have been infringed and hijacked a bit by Tulpa type energies. this is the level where politics and mutinies are ongoing. There is some other sort of negative group at the top of that, however, and I don't know exactly what they are(although I have my theories), but they are like a dark mirror to the true council.

The physical 3d planetary body we see as Saturn and the portal on it connects to many parallel realms. One is the octave or true council, with various lower tiers. Some of the lower tiers are almost in a twilight realm, a bit disconnected from the main directive, and that is where the Tulpa/ dark A.I./Dark mirror council hijack battle is taking place. They operate from a negative parallel Saturn realm.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-10 18:51:30)

righteously indignant

#20 2021-06-10 19:14:33

Bigfeet_E

Any sources on that info you can share, Crystal Dragon ?
Sounds like a good dive in for me.

#21 2021-06-10 19:20:29

mitkobs wrote:

I think you are offended by the revealing info that discredit your Christian faith, the info about Jesus non existing and the whole manipulation going on with this religion. And from your POV you have your right to be offended and to think that this info is dangerous for your religious faith. Simply if you do not like the info it is not meant for you, continue to practice your faith and to live like you like to live, like this info is non existing.

Yes I am offended. But this info is not dangerous for my faith. That is not the reason why i am offended.

It is because in my POV the Christian faith, the roman catholic church, is the best for humankind.
I totally agree that rc church had been hijacked by negative forces. And I want to tell you, that those negative forces were the same federation that you admire as your teachers or saviors.  They lie.

I have memories who they are and what they did. They aren' t better than their declared enemies, they are worse. They do the same (gaining  control with all means, conquer), they want the same (create a new race for their purposes and exploit it), but they disguise themselves more clever.

The ones you call regressive species are used by them. They are also cheated by them, they are useful idiots. Some are free riders and do their own thing, but they are not he main problem.

You clinge to the religous faith that the federation  give you. Everyone is source, is god, it is only a density or consciousness etc.

But you ignore the fact, that this dogma is not for the human masses. They won t understand it.  This doctrine leaves them without support.

You think it is good for you so it is good for everybody.  I think that is wrong.

Roman Catholic Church was designed for controlling the collective consciousness. But in a good and positive way.

I want justice. I want you to see the other side of the coin too.  To not condemn things, that are not simply black and white.

It is difficult for me to write in english language. Therefore I do not give much details. Please ask and I will try to explain what I mean in more details.

Why do I mean the "dark forces" are GF and not some Orion-Saturn-Worshippers?

Because of the energetic signature of the beings. Of course they can hide and cover and camouflage themselves, but I know them a long time, many lifetimes, and they have a certain frequency-signature. Their words have, their teachings have, their culture has, their architecture has, their devices have, their doctrines have, the symbols they use have .

I don t want to generalize. I know in every society there are nice people and unpleasant ones.

I want you to question this story, that the federation is telling you. I want you to question the system of values and the agenda, that they want to implement.

Greetings

#22 2021-06-10 19:40:53

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, plus some intuition and speculation, Lucifer, also known Heyl El or the Howling God(God of confusion) was a negative 6th density civilization that originated from Venus. They were pulling strings behind negative Saturn portal activity for a while, but fairly recently have exited the game and/or ascended/changed and integrated polarity. There is a power vacuum now in the dark hierarchy where they were.

There are multiple parallel density and polarity realms of Saturn. The level of the Octave or 8th density is the true council, and the 6.5th density level is what you would call higher federation or angelic level. There are lower councils that work out of Saturn, and some of them have been infringed and hijacked a bit by Tulpa type energies. this is the level where politics and mutinies are ongoing. There is some other sort of negative group at the top of that, however, and I don't know exactly what they are(although I have my theories), but they are like a dark mirror to the true council.

The physical 3d planetary body we see as Saturn and the portal on it connects to many parallel realms. One is the octave or true council, with various lower tiers. Some of the lower tiers are almost in a twilight realm, a bit disconnected from the main directive, and that is where the Tulpa/ dark A.I./Dark mirror council hijack battle is taking place. They operate from a negative parallel Saturn realm.

In a recent channeling Lucifer said that is moving out from this experiment of Earth and returning back to higher dimensions, abandoning his project of darkness as compromised already to the point of no return.

#23 2021-06-10 19:48:28

mitkobs

@Warrior Bishop as a man of faith have to know that Taygetans are the angels and archangels described in the Bible. They are the closest to that image in flesh and blood and you here is attacking them for telling some truths and revealing some illusions. Like I'd said already if you do not like this information move on, ignore it, be at peace, no need to throw mud on the faces of the people who selflessly are providing information for some of us who can appreciate it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-10 19:49:24)

#24 2021-06-10 20:15:27

Bigfeet_E wrote:

All i hear is pleadians this, pleadians that. No deeper nuances, no other races, no explanations of origins claims, etcetera.
This over generalising approach only breeds incorrect conclusions upon conclusions.
Perhaps it is more wise to paint a more clear picture about those origin beliefs you act from.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

This is one absurd conclusion for example that has so many context lost.
Obviously you are upset as it has been presented that the Jesus story has been faked in numerous ways.
And along with it claims of godhood and such.
It seems you've twisted this in to that very accusation and haven't understood much of what message they've been trying to convey. All that it broke down was the story, many of the intent of teachings are still valid, many are comprimised with that story.

If anything that always returns in their messages is that it is up to us to 'save' ourselves. Can't really miss that part.
And if in the process some 'Holy Cows' are kicked in the butt, then it is nessacary to do so. Only in order to drop the shells we've placed over our own eyes, that it is not about "holy" but about "wholy" for starters.

The emphasis of religions on 'belief' only leads the blind. While belief is part of a mechanism to come to knowing, it is just that.
Belief IS NOT knowing, it is assumption at most, but it holds the motivator to mature it further. You are still free to belief anything you want to. Nobody has taken that away from you. It leads to the biggest triumphs or the deepest falls of our understanding in every facet concievable of our quest for Self knowledge. Two sides of the same coin.

Again, the nuances are of great importance. It leads to very different conclusions. If i asked you wich 'race' on earth is the 'evil race', would you be able to adress that without nuance ? The devil is in the details, as the saying goes, meaning that the deception needs to be examined through the nuances of the details. Would you not agree ?

Anyway, dear warrior, i hope you can elaborate more clearly. Otherwise i might stop investing my energy in this thread.

I agree that the persons who give the chats and videos and transcripts are benevolent.  And they themselves recognized that there is something wrong with the federation they are part of.

Kicking holy cows is an individual spiritual process, d'accord.
But I want to talk about what is the best for humankind and earth as a whole.

For me the answer to the GF is: leave us alone.
And take your cultural imprint, your technology, your doctrines etc. with you.

We don t need that, it was all fine (Atlantis), until you came.

Of course I know I am talking here to the wrong audience. Most of you are starseeds and you are on their side. That is ok for me.

I offer another perspective, that s all. If you aren t interested in talking I will retreat.

Greetings

#25 2021-06-10 20:58:58

Happy

The CC is in disarray now, as the millennial deception is crumbling. Most of us here have expected it for some time, but abhor the thought of any attempts to set up a replacement.

It is understandable, as everything is based on the individual understanding. All else is conventions and agreements.

This is also why the distortion of history was so successful, and why occultism is in direct conflict with enlightenment. And religion vs. spirituality as well, as authority is dependent on lack of information to work in a collective.

The only valid alternative is natural personal authority - where intent is transparent. A holographic society cannot work without it.

All indicators tell that GF will not implement a maturation of social structure on Earth. - which is also why your words have some appeal.

But please know that we are aware that your background is from a stucture that has been the cause for tremendous suffering up through the ages.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer