You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-10 21:02:12

Rainer Klar

Re: sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

@Warrior Bishop

I appreciate your posts and am glad to add some of my thoughts:

When I read "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians" by Barbara Marciniak more than 20 years ago I enjoyed their warnings:

We don't want you to believe everything we say. We just want to expand your horizons with new perspectives.
You should be able to feel for yourselves what your truth is.

Although Jesus was my most favorite role model until now I opened myself even for new intel claiming he didn't exist. Isn't it far more important to integrate Christ consciousness and raise my frequency with LOVE than to believe man-written testimonies that could be right or wrong?

I could love my catholic brother or buddhist sister at the same time without being of the same believe.

A central role both the Pleiadians talking in Barbara's book and the Taygetans (as I understand them) seem to have is activating us: to take responsibility and action, no longer being consuments looking to be rescued by either Jesus or federation or anybody else.

Our role is to raise our frequency, anchor the Light and learn to do it all just with LOVE. Finding the truth in ourselves, not outside. Letting go ALL concepts that have burdened us.

With Love we are destroying the old system from within, without fighting it, don't we? wink

#27 2021-06-11 06:18:00

I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature.

I know this is  almost the opposite to taygeta, sure it is the opposite to GF. In the eyes of GF our culture and value system is primitive and barbaric. They contempt us.  But that is their point of view, not mine.

My group is at war with GF for a very long time. Am I from Orion? I don't know, perhaps, but I cannot say with certainty.

We think it is our right to live free and ferociously, and to create worlds with our culture.  We estimate nature and life itself very high. In our thinking there is god, the allmighty father, the highest, the adress for our worship. We are very grateful about life and nature.

My group is technological advanced too. We developed high technology, but we use it for military purpose only. We don t want to be dependent of technology. In civilian context we don't use it. We think using too much technology weakens the soul of the people.

I lived more than one life on earth as a clergyman. Last time in the 16th century.

It is not our aim to free humankind from oppression, but to give them opportunity to get rid of their own weakness.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-11 06:37:45)

#28 2021-06-11 09:26:00

Happy

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I lived more than one life on earth as a clergyman. Last time in the 16th century.

I jumped to conclusions there - supported by your stance on our history, which is similar to what is expected from the vestiges of the CC. You have my apologies.

And curiosity. Please explain the disparages between your own and the Taygetan renditions of what has transpired.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#29 2021-06-11 09:53:21

Happy wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I jumped to conclusions there - supported by your stance on our history, which is similar to what is expected from the vestiges of the CC. You have my apologies.

And curiosity. Please explain the disparages between your own and the Taygetan renditions of what has transpired.

Excuse me I do not understand the meaning of the last sentence. Which disparages? Renditions? and what is the meaning of "transpire" in this context?

Could you please choose some other words for your question?

#30 2021-06-11 10:03:05

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature.

I know this is  almost the opposite to taygeta, sure it is the opposite to GF. In the eyes of GF our culture and value system is primitive and barbaric. They contempt us.  But that is their point of view, not mine.

My group is at war with GF for a very long time. Am I from Orion? I don't know, perhaps, but I cannot say with certainty.

We think it is our right to live free and ferociously, and to create worlds with our culture.  We estimate nature and life itself very high. In our thinking there is god, the allmighty father, the highest, the adress for our worship. We are very grateful about life and nature.

My group is technological advanced too. We developed high technology, but we use it for military purpose only. We don t want to be dependent of technology. In civilian context we don't use it. We think using too much technology weakens the soul of the people.

It is not our aim to free humankind from oppression, but to give them opportunity to get rid of their own weakness.

You won't find any allies towards that agenda here. The model of society you represent is regressive and sociopathic. It only serves to create misery off of which dark beings feed, and keep humanity imprisoned. In other words, if you continue to support this agenda, you are part of the problem. There is no nice way to say that, but it's the truth. Orion dealt with all of this already. The only beings in Orion that cling to your style of society are regressive and vampiric crusader-pirates. Nobody back home want anything to do with them, so they come to developing planets like Earth to push their agenda. But guess what? The light will find you. You think you are the ones chasing stray Orion souls to Earth for some empire that no longer exists. Truth is, you are working on behalf of the criminals and you were the ones followed here by agents of the Orion Light to make sure you wouldn't ruin Earth.

So if you want an authoritarian society, go find another planet, buddy. Earth won't stand for your games anymore. Otherwise if you want to heal your lifetimes of negative Orion and medieval Catholic/Moloch programming and start working on behalf of humanity rather than for a system that generates misery and vampirism, then your efforts will be applauded. As it stands now, you sound a bit like a self-important sociopath who's watched the movies Hitman and Constantine one to many times. You are literally writing apologetics for a slave authoritarian society. The moderation here may let that slide, but I do not.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-11 10:08:19)

righteously indignant

#31 2021-06-11 10:16:58

Happy

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I agree that the persons who give the chats and videos and transcripts are benevolent.  And they themselves recognized that there is something wrong with the federation they are part of.

It is a bit odd to come looking for allies among the friends of the Taygetans, while suggesting the Taygetans have lied for four years during almost daily communication with Gosia and Robert, who in turn had to stand up constantly for the genuinity of the contact among us all.

#32 2021-06-11 10:32:27

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The moderation here may let that slide, but I do not.

I didn't slide. They may build their own social stucture in their home world as they wish. My focus is on the presented misalignment of understanding. And I appreciate your clear view in this.

#33 2021-06-11 10:56:43

I cannot go to my home world, because it is hijacked too. Now earth is my home world.

I am not here to look for allies. I look for explanations, what happened. I remember the phenomena what happened, but I do not know the background fully, yet.  I want to analyze why we have lost our world, what went wrong.

Happy, what do you want to know about the catholic church?

#34 2021-06-11 11:22:54

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

THe anime Gargantia Verdant Planet is very similar, the first episode, to your society.

Your society is on the path to learning about the Divine Creator, through love of self and love of the DIvine (power). However, there is a block on this path and it is very difficult to progress compared to a positive alternative. I use the terms negative and positive not as moral poles but merely as electrical terms.

THe Federation essentially attempts to negotiate a balance between negative and positive societies of the 4th density, aka the density of confusion and heart blockages. This can and has gone haywire and been blocked.

Earth is the solution the ANdromedans are waiting on. That is what they were told by their higher self, and it is true. They are still waiting.

It is not that it is up to Earth fix itself, is that this entire entity you call a "galaxy" is itself an illusion, and a federation of illusions is itself bottlenecked and stuck. It would be more accurate to see this all as "Earth" and Earth itself is stuck.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#35 2021-06-11 11:27:07

Ymarsakar
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I cannot go to my home world, because it is hijacked too. Now earth is my home world.

I am not here to look for allies. I look for explanations, what happened. I remember the phenomena what happened, but I do not know the background fully, yet.  I want to analyze why we have lost our world, what went wrong.

https://montalk.net/matrix/112/realm-dynamics

Essentially what tends to happen, and this sounds like what happened to your late 3rd or early 4th density civilization, is that they were lead to believe that the negative path of lords and slaves that wish to be slaves, was the solution to finding the Divine. THe Law of One cares not whether you are positive or negative, light or dark, so long as you raise your consciousness.

However, before you get to the 5th density, 4th and 3rd density civs are extremely vulnerable to predation, ESPECIally if they accept evangelistic concepts of the negative in adopting more negative social concepts. This allows greater and higher negative realms to invade or take over your realm, because you now "vibrate" at a frequency close enough for them to bridge into your realm. Once they bridge into your realm, your defenses are down, and you cannot withstand the powers of a late 4th density or early 5th let alone a late 5th density negative construct civilization.

This loosch farm is not just on Earth nor is mind control solely for amnesiac earthlings. This extends all the way up to early 6th density.

Meaning 4th chakra to 6th chakra civilizations. THe difference between a 4th chakra civ and a 3rd chakra civ is like the difference between a Type 1 Kardashev civ vs a Type 2. Or humans vs ants. An early 4th chakra civ, is significantly weaker, by at least an order of magnitude, than a mid 4th chakra civilization. The power levels tends to ramp up at the the late stages, half a step to the next chakra barrier. A 5th chakra civilization or entity does things like what Yazhi does. Instant manifestation, creation from energy into matter, time or space warping via Willpower, and the wisdom to discern "cages".

A sixth chakra civilization is stronger than a 5th chakra civilization, similar to how a 5th chakra civilization (imagine one full of Yazhis) would be to the Federation. Just as the FEderation overpowers the Earth's governments and military forces. Humans rule over animals and insects. Insects rule over base matter.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-11 11:31:02)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#36 2021-06-11 11:42:15

Ymarsakar
Banned

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Any sources on that info you can share, Crystal Dragon ?
Sounds like a good dive in for me.

https://archive.org/stream/TheOnlyPlane … e_djvu.txt

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=saturn

"The model of society you represent is regressive and sociopathic. It only serves to create misery off of which dark beings feed, and keep humanity imprisoned. In other words, if you continue to support this agenda, you are part of the problem. There is no nice way to say that, but it's the truth. Orion dealt with all of this already."

Crystal, that is not a very welcoming energy.

If you desire to be welcomed, the easiest way is to present that attitude to others. You get what you deserve energetically aka karma boomerangs back around.

I do not recall anyone here telling you that your model of society is "regressive". That term is a limited one due to the density of confusion, which is not your term but somebody else's. The Law of One is not biased towards the light or the dark. It is also not a state of consciousness humans here can easily obtain as evidenced by the internal divisions they have not harmonized. Regardless of whether Orion has achieved it or not, the people operating their avatars here, have obviously NOT achieved anything close. They subscribe to spiritual attainments THey Have Not Obtained.

Orion is a constellation. It would be like trying to label me as American or X.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-11 11:45:37)

#37 2021-06-11 13:35:19

Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

https://montalk.net/matrix/112/realm-dynamics

Essentially what tends to happen, and this sounds like what happened to your late 3rd or early 4th density civilization, is that they were lead to believe that the negative path of lords and slaves that wish to be slaves, was the solution to finding the Divine. THe Law of One cares not whether you are positive or negative, light or dark, so long as you raise your consciousness.

However, before you get to the 5th density, 4th and 3rd density civs are extremely vulnerable to predation, ESPECIally if they accept evangelistic concepts of the negative in adopting more negative social concepts. This allows greater and higher negative realms to invade or take over your realm, because you now "vibrate" at a frequency close enough for them to bridge into your realm. Once they bridge into your realm, your defenses are down, and you cannot withstand the powers of a late 4th density or early 5th let alone a late 5th density negative construct civilization.

This loosch farm is not just on Earth nor is mind control solely for amnesiac earthlings. This extends all the way up to early 6th density.

Meaning 4th chakra to 6th chakra civilizations. THe difference between a 4th chakra civ and a 3rd chakra civ is like the difference between a Type 1 Kardashev civ vs a Type 2. Or humans vs ants. An early 4th chakra civ, is significantly weaker, by at least an order of magnitude, than a mid 4th chakra civilization. The power levels tends to ramp up at the the late stages, half a step to the next chakra barrier. A 5th chakra civilization or entity does things like what Yazhi does. Instant manifestation, creation from energy into matter, time or space warping via Willpower, and the wisdom to discern "cages".

A sixth chakra civilization is stronger than a 5th chakra civilization, similar to how a 5th chakra civilization (imagine one full of Yazhis) would be to the Federation. Just as the FEderation overpowers the Earth's governments and military forces. Humans rule over animals and insects. Insects rule over base matter.

Thank you for your answer.  Only a hint: I have never seen any scifi -movie or read a book or played a computer game oder video game. Because I am only interested in my experiences and my memories. I don't want them to be blurred by something I have seen in a movie.

You wrote a long text but I feel misunderstood. In my home society we did not want to find the divine, because we never lost it. And we do not call our own system of values and our order "negative".  It was a long time ago, before I came to earth.  It was a slow process, some people started to use technologies for the purpose of more convenience. It ended in extreme pollution, the planet was poisoned. Our system of beliefs and values had been distorted. The nature of that planet died, I know that there is life on that planet now, but only in dumbs and caverns.   I know that some people came to us and brought black goo with them, and together with that goo came a sort of AI. That changed our society. They drunk the goo and enhanced their abilities. But they have lost their connection to the divine and started to pollute all, the planet, the environment, the values and teachings. They started feeling themselves superior, they did everything by using technology, not their natural body.

There was a war and my group left the planet.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-11 14:05:54)

#38 2021-06-11 15:31:01

Ymarsakar wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

"The model of society you represent is regressive and sociopathic. It only serves to create misery off of which dark beings feed, and keep humanity imprisoned. In other words, if you continue to support this agenda, you are part of the problem. There is no nice way to say that, but it's the truth. Orion dealt with all of this already."

If you desire to be welcomed, the easiest way is to present that attitude to others. You get what you deserve energetically aka karma boomerangs back around.

I do not recall anyone here telling you that your model of society is "regressive". That term is a limited one due to the density of confusion, which is not your term but somebody else's. The Law of One is not biased towards the light or the dark. It is also not a state of consciousness humans here can easily obtain as evidenced by the internal divisions they have not harmonized. Regardless of whether Orion has achieved it or not, the people operating their avatars here, have obviously NOT achieved anything close. They subscribe to spiritual attainments THey Have Not Obtained.

For Bigfeet_E's original question, the two links Ymarsakar provided would be a very good "deep dive" for you. I was going to recommend "The OnlyPlanet of Choice" as well, plus the Law of One material in general. Also, this might be interesting as it interrelates. https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci … bloodlines

They put their own spin/justification on it, but a lot of the information itself is accurate.

Ymarsakar, you are right. My approach wasn't as welcoming or understanding as it should have been. I am glad you have given Warrior Bishop some information and explanation for some experiences and feelings. For me, I don't quite understand. I was judgmental mainly about one or two statements, because they raise a lot of concerns and questions. I should have simply asked questions before judging. I also jumped the gun in saying moderation is not doing anything, and for that I apologize. I was not quite correct on that assumption.

To the OP Warrior Bishop, if you don't mind, I have a few questions that would better help me understand your perspective, specifically related to what you said here:

"I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature."

Are you saying this from the perspective of just soul memories, like this is who you were in past lives, or are you saying you still prefer that model of society or wish Earth to become that? If that is still your ideal of a society...why? What makes that desirable for you?

If this is what you desire, why come here to this forum? Do you not think that an authoritarian conqueror slave society is diametrically opposed and incompatible to the model of liberation and unity consciousness promoted here? So are you here to maybe re-assess your own views productively, or are you here to promote an authoritarian agenda incompatible with the principles of the egregore here?

What do you think is strength? Weakness? What are your core principles? Do you believe you are somehow being of service to others, or that others are even worth serving as your equal, or do you believe others are just there to serve your will, as you are there to serve stronger wills that serve themselves more efficiently than you serve your own self at the expense of those "beneath"?

What really matters to you? Love? The heart chakra? Or do you see those as weak and unnecessary? Power, force of will? Why? To what end?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-11 15:52:03)

righteously indignant

#39 2021-06-11 20:02:07

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

For Bigfeet_E's original question, the two links Ymarsakar provided would be a very good "deep dive" for you. I was going to recommend "The OnlyPlanet of Choice" as well, plus the Law of One material in general. Also, this might be interesting as it interrelates. https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_soci … bloodlines

They put their own spin/justification on it, but a lot of the information itself is accurate.

Ymarsakar, you are right. My approach wasn't as welcoming or understanding as it should have been. I am glad you have given Warrior Bishop some information and explanation for some experiences and feelings. For me, I don't quite understand. I was judgmental mainly about one or two statements, because they raise a lot of concerns and questions. I should have simply asked questions before judging. I also jumped the gun in saying moderation is not doing anything, and for that I apologize. I was not quite correct on that assumption.

To the OP Warrior Bishop, if you don't mind, I have a few questions that would better help me understand your perspective, specifically related to what you said here:

"I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature."

Are you saying this from the perspective of just soul memories, like this is who you were in past lives, or are you saying you still prefer that model of society or wish Earth to become that? If that is still your ideal of a society...why? What makes that desirable for you?

If this is what you desire, why come here to this forum? Do you not think that an authoritarian conqueror slave society is diametrically opposed and incompatible to the model of liberation and unity consciousness promoted here? So are you here to maybe re-assess your own views productively, or are you here to promote an authoritarian agenda incompatible with the principles of the egregore here?

What do you think is strength? Weakness? What are your core principles? Do you believe you are somehow being of service to others, or that others are even worth serving as your equal, or do you believe others are just there to serve your will, as you are there to serve stronger wills that serve themselves more efficiently than you serve your own self at the expense of those "beneath"?

What really matters to you? Love? The heart chakra? Or do you see those as weak and unnecessary? Power, force of will? Why? To what end?

I still prefer that model of society. But I do not want the whole earth to become that. I like diversity of cultures.

What makes it desirable for me? My preferences. I agree with the transcripts where is written that a soul is a concept, an idea or a thought, and then it makes it experiences. From that come the preferences. Good and joyful experiences which match the frequency of my soul.

Why i come to this forum? To expand consciousness, my own and perhaps yours too.  And to find information, about what had happened and what is happening on earth. I want to understand the problem, because I want to continue my agenda, my self - imposed mission.

I know my preferences are opposed to the ideas promoted here.  But are they incompatible?  On the level of real manifested life it would be difficult. Depends  if you accept the authorities, then we will get along well with eachother. 

It is said in the transcripts, that liberation in the outer world won t be successfull, if the mind and the soul is bound by own limits.  I agree.

I know that a man can be free even when he is in chains. I think this inner freedom is a better aim than being liberated by group x or group y.

See the Germans. Did the allies liberate them?  No, they have made them  their servants.

What is strength?  To stay true to yourself. What is weakness?  Doing things which damage your soul and don t correct your way.

What are my core principles? Same as for you I think. Expansion, and self-knowledge. On a more personal level - I am a warrior priest  and I want to improve myself.
I don t use the concept of Ra-material, service to self vs. service to others. That doesn t fit for me. I serve the cause. My cause.

I don t estimate others as beneath me. But I see that they are different, everyone has got his place, his job, his function, and some choose for themselves the position to conquer and to rule.

What really matters to me?  Worship god, be grateful and celebrate life - and death.

#40 2021-06-11 20:56:25

I appreciate your honesty and forthrightness.

"I still prefer that model of society. But I do not want the whole earth to become that. I like diversity of cultures."

Fair enough. As Earth is becoming 4th density positive, a society based on conquest will be incompatible. Slavery is a definite no. Those who want to continue perpetuating and participating in those experiences may need to do so on a new planet. Benevolent, highly stratified, patriarchal authority system? Such a culture might be compatible with the new Earth, without the conquest or slavery. It would add some interesting diversity.

"What makes it desirable for me? My preferences. I agree with the transcripts where is written that a soul is a concept, an idea or a thought, and then it makes it experiences. From that come the preferences. Good and joyful experiences which match the frequency of my soul."

Alright. Would you say good and joyful experiences to you are based on conquest, hierarchy, victory, and acquisition of power? Or is there perhaps anything else of an interpersonal nature that makes existence worth it for you?

"Why i come to this forum? To expand consciousness, my own and perhaps yours too.  And to find information, about what had happened and what is happening on earth. I want to understand the problem, because I want to continue my agenda, my self - imposed mission."

Are you sure your mission is entirely self-imposed, or are some of what you believe to be your own principles and desires simply interference, programming, manipulation, and soul trauma memories? And if it is self-imposed, which self imposed it? Your higher self, or your 3d ego which is susceptible to programming and hijacking, not to mention error under its own devices...

"I know my preferences are opposed to the ideas promoted here.  But are they incompatible?  On the level of real manifested life it would be difficult. Depends  if you accept the authorities, then we will get along well with eachother."

What authorities do you suppose/impose that I should accept? My higher self is my only authority, and so it should be for all sentient beings. Rolls, hierarchies, and authorities outside the One and my higher self, are my choice as to who to be loyal or serve and how. I only serve benevolent, non-predatory authorities that share my higher principles, and I serve them by my own free will at my discretion in a manner of my choosing, or at least agreement. Anything else is a lower vibration, "regressive" paradigm.

"It is said in the transcripts, that liberation in the outer world won t be successfull, if the mind and the soul is bound by own limits.  I agree."

I agree, but it's not that black and white. If too much tyranny on the mind and body is imposed, then beings in many situations will never have the chance to experience liberation of the soul while incarnate. Such a system not only goes against my heart chakra, but is simply inefficient for growth. No adversity, zero progress. Too much adversity, zero progress.

"I know that a man can be free even when he is in chains. I think this inner freedom is a better aim than being liberated by group x or group y."

As the response to the previous quote, I agree, but not black and white, for the reasons I listed above. Also, I respect the right for a society to be hierarchal, patriarchal, even authoritarian, within the confines of those who willingly participate in the society. I respect its right to compete against other societies that are oriented the same competitive way. What I will not agree with, and resist where and when I see it, is slavery and conquest of the unwilling, who wish to live a different way of life. There is no strength or honor in that. It is simply predatory/rapey/vampiric behavior.

"See the Germans. Did the allies liberate them?  No, they have made them  their servants."

Why does what one authoritarian 3d regime did to another in the early 2oth century of Earth history, matter toward what we should envision for a future Earth, aside from showing us what we don't want any more of?

"What is strength?  To stay true to yourself. What is weakness?  Doing things which damage your soul and don t correct your way."

Agree 100%. Engaging in slavery and conquest of those who do not willingly agree to your societal model would be one way to damage the soul, and continuing to idealize slavery and conquest would be a way to refuse to change and correct your way.

What are my core principles? Same as for you I think. Expansion, and self-knowledge. On a more personal level - I am a warrior priest  and I want to improve myself.
I don t use the concept of Ra-material, service to self vs. service to others. That doesn t fit for me. I serve the cause. My cause.

Fair enough.

"I don t estimate others as beneath me. But I see that they are different, everyone has got his place, his job, his function, and some choose for themselves the position to conquer and to rule."

Fair enough, as long as those you conquer and rule either consent to your system or a competing one of similar principles. Otherwise, there is no honor and it is just vampirism/parasitism.

"What really matters to me?  Worship god, be grateful and celebrate life - and death."

You and I have different ways of worshiping the creator. I spent six densities and millions of years oriented towards conquest and power for its own sake. I ultimately found those things empty and unfulfilling. When I reached a certain stage of enlightenment or catharsis, I realized there must be something more that actually makes existence worth living. Something of true power. Your ideal model of society, to me, does not facilitate the cultivation of this greater strength, this thing of value.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-11 21:15:54)

righteously indignant

#41 2021-06-11 21:37:15

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

<various elaborate statements>

Crystal Dragon wrote:

<various elaborate replies>

Good work there you two, very interesting read and both valid from their own perspective, albeit incompatible with each other.

My own thoughts go mostly along with Crystal's comments, though I am missing the greater picture of the current ongoings, e.g. the galactic view (e.g. the hierarchic system on our planet having been imposed on us by Regressives - did Bishop's original race do such too or simply work competitive and thus fair & square ?). From even higher views everything is "just experience" and based on pre-incarnation agreements anyways and thus without judgements.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#42 2021-06-11 23:04:50

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert, michael newton s books detailing research into the higher self of why souls incarnate here, presents a good viewpoint from a non federation political pov.

Journey of souls and destiny of souls.

Right now earth is still very much under warrior bishop s aristocratic master serf program. Thus it is not something to be feared as manh of us were born into a serfdom or corporate wage slave system. It is called first world and 3rd world but in essence, humans are enslaved in both systems.

This transitiom thus gives bishop a good opportunity to see how a society can transition to something diffferent. So far, humans have not transitioned. What are they waiting on?

So long as earth does not transition to the next game plot, nobody else will either. They are all stuck together in this universe of 500 million suns.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-11 23:11:56)

#43 2021-06-12 13:56:39

Crystal Dragon, thank you for your answer and the questions. I enjoy our conversation.

yes joyful experiences are for me based on the things you mentioned. This is interpersonal, isn't it?

But I enjoy other things too, of course. Being in nature for example.

"Are you sure your mission is entirely self-imposed, or are some of what you believe to be your own principles and desires simply interference, programming, manipulation, and soul trauma memories? And if it is self-imposed, which self imposed it? Your higher self, or your 3d ego which is susceptible to programming and hijacking, not to mention error under its own devices..."

My mission is my own wish to do that. No it is no programming, only self programming. I have made some mistakes and I want to do better, to improve myself, and to deepen my identity.

I work hard to get rid of some trauma - programming from past lives, but these are not that.  I want to be free to do my mission. My higher self created me for this job.

In many lifetimes I was hijacked, served the wrong side, realized  when too late. I still have treatys, pacts, and i am bound. Trying to get rid of it.

"What authorities do you suppose/impose that I should accept? My higher self is my only authority, and so it should be for all sentient beings. Rolls, hierarchies, and authorities outside the One and my higher self, are my choice as to who to be loyal or serve and how. I only serve benevolent, non-predatory authorities that share my higher principles, and I serve them by my own free will at my discretion in a manner of my choosing, or at least agreement. Anything else is a lower vibration, "regressive" paradigm."

Fine. I think it is a matter of frequency match. The rules we (as the culture i came from) impose are not so difficult to follow. Probably you won't even realize that their are rules. But if you are a troublemaker etc. you will notice that there are rules.
A society with very low ethical development needs other rules than a higher developed society. 

Who are the authorities? The rulers, the prince, king, bishop, lord etc. People who can do that job, who are experts in doing that.

We want to rule openly, not hidden. Visible rulers, princes, kings, who bear responsibility for their decisions. In the actual system the rulers are intangible. They never show themselves. They do not confront themselves with the results of their regime.

"
I agree, but it's not that black and white. If too much tyranny on the mind and body is imposed, then beings in many situations will never have the chance to experience liberation of the soul while incarnate. Such a system not only goes against my heart chakra, but is simply inefficient for growth. No adversity, zero progress. Too much adversity, zero progress."

I totally agree with you. The problem is to find the right measure, the balance and maintain it in a society.

Slavery is not a matter I like. It is just an extreme experience, some souls want to undergo. They shall have the opportunity.
The problem is, being a ruler you cannot know if a soul wants to have this or that experience. You have to decide and bear the consequences.
It is all about frequency match. 
But - in the hijacked world, this frequency-match thing doesn't work anymore.  That's why I try to find out what happened, why the accordance in what a soul wants to experience and what they in reality create for themselves  is not given any more. Hope you can understand my sentence.

Conquest - in my point of view it is the same as expansion. You cannot rule without the mindset of conquering. Or the time of you being a ruler would be very short. The universe is a shark tank.

"You and I have different ways of worshiping the creator. I spent six densities and millions of years oriented towards conquest and power for its own sake. I ultimately found those things empty and unfulfilling. When I reached a certain stage of enlightenment or catharsis, I realized there must be something more that actually makes existence worth living. Something of true power. Your ideal model of society, to me, does not facilitate the cultivation of this greater strength, this thing of value."

Perhaps. Than you will find your place outside that kind of society. When you can rule yourself, you don't need a ruler outside. You don't need a hierarchy, but you are aware of being an example for those who still  need authorities.  And again, I think it is a matter of frequency  match.

#44 2021-06-12 18:45:46

I want to answer on this questions / statements:

Robert369 "My own thoughts go mostly along with Crystal's comments, though I am missing the greater picture of the current ongoings, e.g. the galactic view (e.g. the hierarchic system on our planet having been imposed on us by Regressives - did Bishop's original race do such too or simply work competitive and thus fair & square ?). From even higher views everything is "just experience" and based on pre-incarnation agreements anyways and thus without judgements."

Our race, the people of my home planet, are very fair and staight forward. We are not regressive. Our matter of concern is to strengthen all individuals in society.

Ymarsakar: "Right now earth is still very much under warrior bishop s aristocratic master serf program. Thus it is not something to be feared as manh of us were born into a serfdom or corporate wage slave system. It is called first world and 3rd world but in essence, humans are enslaved in both systems."

No, that is not our program. It is a distorted version of our system of beliefs and values. I am very saddened by this.
If it were our way to rule, then I would be in a high position on earth. But I am not. Many lifes I  was incarnated in the ruling bloodlines. They used my expertise, my skills, I did the job for them, and then they kicked my ass. Often I went in a fight against them (death), because I saw clearly the scam. But it was too late do change things. Of course I am not amused.

Since 16 th century they locked the higher positions for me. With one exception - which has to remain secret.   I am working now to regenerate and heal myself.

#45 2021-06-12 22:51:56

Ymarsakar
Banned

Right, it is not your program. I mean it is a program much like what you described, except the leaders hide themselves cause they fear being lynched by the majority of creator gods here if they awaken.

The dark matrix is designed to prevent harvest to negative or positive. That is why it is a cosmic problem. The creator needs to regather the fragments of creation
This is done via harvests of higher consciousness negative or positive.

This system on earth wont allow someone like bishop or a positive polarized leader lead. Cause it would awaken the majorit.

#46 2021-07-04 01:06:18

BlueEyedHuman

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I know that the pleiadans a long time ago told the roman catholic priests, that they have to give the people a guilty conscience. The priests had to make the humans feel sinful and unrightous.

And on the other hand they told the priests, that they can abuse little children, because make them suffer means to purify them.

It was all a calculation. They wanted the roman catholic church to be exposed when the time has come, and then destroy it. Until now they used ist.

This is something I have not heard before. Will you please elaborate?
I would think the RCC is involved with entities from the Andromeda Galaxy

BlueEyedHuman

#47 2021-07-04 06:06:03

We are a group of priests, some still living physical on earth, others don't. We try to find out the unsolved mysteries of the Roman Catholic church, and why it went so wrong.

We can remember our past lives and we share our  memory for research. That is my source of  information.

These people call themselves "Pleiadians", but not always, they use other names for themselves, too. In the past they stated that they were angelic beings, messengers from god. Their appearance was beautiful and clement, and they 've had an aura, an effect, that you want to trust them. They make you trust them.

A priest told us that he felt his mind spellbound, but his heart filled with feelings of love, when talking to these beings. In ancient times the earthly clergymen couldn't explain that phenomen. Meanwhile we know they used technology. They used devices they pointed on the humans and the humans felt spellbound.

They came to the clergymen of upper ranks, bishops, cardinals, the pope.

We believe that there are true angels, but also these false angels, who told us nonsense (from actual point of view).

They ordered the bishops etc. to worship secretly the "Lord of the World", that is Satan, because it is his due. And some did, they obeyed the false (extraterrestrial?) angels.

They also ordered to punish very religous and pious people. I older days there were people with strong belief in Jesus, who got magical powers, they did healings, they had the ability to walk on water etc. The false angels told the clergymen to punish these people, they said that their abilities are from the devil and that it is not good for humanity.

The contact to these extraterrestrial (?) false angels is up to now in the vatican. Not everyone of the cardinals is wicked, many are benevolent but spellbound. Many are trying to see through the lies, but it is very difficult whilst in physical body.

#48 2021-07-04 11:09:37

Ymarsakar
Banned

"They also ordered to punish very religous and pious people. I older days there were people with strong belief in Jesus, who got magical powers, they did healings, they had the ability to walk on water etc. The false angels told the clergymen to punish these people, they said that their abilities are from the devil and that it is not good for humanity."

That resonates as true and accurate, given my connection to Source and Earth history.

"These people call themselves "Pleiadians", but not always, they use other names for themselves, too. In the past they stated that they were angelic beings, messengers from god. Their appearance was beautiful and clement, and they 've had an aura, an effect, that you want to trust them. They make you trust them."

Many of these might have been Agarthans. Remnants of the Old World or Old Orion empire. Agarthans did not want the surface population to realize there was another underground civilization.

The specific mind control methods, however, sounds a lot closer to Old Orion Empire crusaders than Agarthan alliance of now however.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-04 11:12:05)

#49 2021-07-04 14:10:33

BlueEyedHuman

Why does everything end up being unfalsifiable ?
Meaning, why is all information, proposition, statement, theory or hypothesis unable to be proven True or untrue?
It is very frustrating. Is it not similar to religion that asks you to believe on faith alone?

BlueEyedHuman

#50 2021-07-04 14:28:48

Robert369

BlueEyedHuman wrote:

Why does everything end up being unfalsifiable ?
Meaning, why is all information, proposition, statement, theory or hypothesis unable to be proven True or untrue?
It is very frustrating. Is it not similar to religion that asks you to believe on faith alone?

Most of Humanity has been reduced in frequency as to lose their spiritual discernment abilities, while instead only believing "hard 3D facts" - which can easily be faked, be it history, science, or whatever - so that the Cabals over the past millennia had free gaming with misleading Humans into false "facts" in pretty much all areas.

The only way out of this is to raise one's frequency and reconnect to one's Higher Self, which then enables higher knowing and innerstanding, by that allowing to feel if something is true or false through resonance.

This goes directly along living through the mind and through technology, to which non-emotional Regressives have trained the emotional Humans, because Regressives clearly excel in that (but instead fear our much more powerful emotional abilities that need neither mind nor technology), while at the same time being able to mind-control people.

Opposed to this, the heart cannot be controlled but always feels what is right or wrong, be it about doing or truth. Only, due to being too much disconnected, people lost that ability.

It is at this point of time that Humanity is back on the path to their emotional nature, which will empower them while removing the Cabals mind-control system. Which, of course, is only possible for "real people" and only those who wish to go that path, while some will go for another round of 3D life on another planet (if such then still exists).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer