You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-10 14:19:48

Hermion
Banned

Re: sorry I don't agree with pleiadian agenda - it is cultural imperialism

WXMM wrote:

Swaru's talk about retrograde Federation refers to Ufop.

In the early dialogue, she pointed out that not all the federations were against their contact plan, but the part of the union that was responsible for monitoring the earth.

I think that's the Saturn Council.

Yes, it makes sense

Because Aneeka confirmed that Orion empire is part of the Federation.

Saturn = Orion Empire

I suppose Saturn Council of 9 is council of this organization or even the broader Aliance of 6.

- Love&light Hermi -

Last edited by Hermion (2021-06-10 15:05:47)

#27 2021-06-10 14:22:16

I have not viewed the Taygetan material/perspective relating to Jesus. I probably should for reference, but I doubt it will change my perspective. My perspective is that the statement about "Jesus not existing" is partially true. It's true in that many aspects of the mythos are false.

There is no one individuated soul that alone is the "son of God". Our souls may be different density levels in linear time, but as Swaruu said, beyond linear time we exist in all densities simultaneously. We are all children of God and we are all God. There is no one soul who can absolve sins and personal responsibility just by their own free will choice of martyrdom.

The Taygetan perspective is that Yahweh refers to something relating to the "big bang". More accurately, that would be the octave, or 8th density, of merging back to source. Basically the Godhead principle, at least of this particular octave universe. The Yahweh of the old testament was a name co-opted by negative Orion crusader-pirates who communicated with prophets and even at times through the Ark when it picked them up or dialed in to them in orbit. They  gave Moses the Mosaic laws, where the punishment for a disobedient child was to be stoned to death. They phrased the 10 commandments which are positive ideals in the negative form of "thou shalt not", which is a fear based, authoritarian, and control oriented.

Now we get to Jesus. I believe Jesus or Yeshua was a real person, who was a wanderer or what you would call a starseed. He was an outlier that was not aligned with the lower GF agena or Taygetan agenda. Perhaps the "higher federation" or "angelic level" is involved in some parts of the real Yeshua's life. The real Jesus was a 5th density wanderer, but very highly activated in his lifettime.

He has a direct connection to the octave beyond just his higher 6.5th density self, up to 8d, what he called the Father. This connection can be cultivated by anyone that wants it, as Yazhi/Swaruu said herself, we exist in all densities simultaneously. The concept of linear time can often be misleading and constraining. Think of it as another cage.

Jesus's message was simple, yet profound. Others with regressive agendas hijacked his message later and made it about martyrdom, and authority. About the cross, and about Jesus being some sort of "king of heaven" or sole and solitary savior of mankind. That was not his message. His message was simply to open up the heart chakra, or green ray energy center of universal love and compassion. That was his true message, that most people, including the lower federation, do not value.

The main people that hijacked Jesus's message were the Roman Empire. They co-opted the teaching of their political/philosophical adversary and put it to work for their own goals, seemingly converting to Christianity. What really happened is Rome converted Christianity to a tool for its own use in the form of the Catholic church. There are good people in the religion, but it was founded for negative control based reasons, as many "organized religions" on Earth.

Jesus never wanted followers or a religion. He wanted to teach people to open the heart chakra and how to attain spiritual mastery and liberation. The person Jesus is not returning to save us all. The Christ energy is here in humanity and in starseeds. It's up to us!

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-10 14:25:21)

#28 2021-06-10 15:23:18

And a note on Orion. There are many star systems in the Orion constellation just like the Pleiades. There is no vast Orion negative empire like there once was. A majority are positive. There are some negative/regressive crusaders and pirates confined to a couple star systems, regressive former slave races like the Maitre, and I imagine some 5d and lower races who work with the lower federation. There are also higher councils in Orion that work for the liberation of Earth and against the agendas of both the regressives and federation. Some of those have always been positive, some are former high level negative beings who have changed/integrated polarity. Those you could refer to as the Orion Light, or D'jedi.

#29 2021-06-10 16:58:47

WXMM

Hermion wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Swaru's talk about retrograde Federation refers to Ufop.

In the early dialogue, she pointed out that not all the federations were against their contact plan, but the part of the union that was responsible for monitoring the earth.

I think that's the Saturn Council.

Yes, it makes sense

Because Aneeka confirmed that Orion empire is part of the Federation.

Saturn = Orion Empire

I suppose Saturn Council of 9 is council of this organization or even the broader Aliance of 6.

- Love&light Hermi -

I think,

Orion Council is not a part of ufop, because millions of years of war is not over, and the other side is Orion Council.

The Saturn Council is not a member of the Orion Council. Saturn Council, a part of ufop and the local holographic Council of the solar system, has been infiltrated. Some people do not accept swaru's idea because they control the earth and have interests.

They are controlled by tulpas.

Details are as follows:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/tulpas-k … n-pleyades

Last edited by WXMM (2021-06-10 16:59:38)

#30 2021-06-10 17:26:07

Hermion
Banned

I was not sure what these words by Gosia/Aneeka meant but it seemed like she is saying Orion Empire is part of GF.
https://youtu.be/21hY7HpOs1g?t=2476

Then I would suppose that also Orion Council is right.

- Love&light Hermi -

#31 2021-06-10 17:54:39

mitkobs

Saturn council is Lucifer but under concealment so no one knows who is giving the orders and from where exactly as address are issued. And that is why Saturn planet is considered taboo and uncharted territory for positive ET's. And that is why cabal as satanists are in awe when are talking about and worshiping Saturn. This is my personal speculation.

#32 2021-06-10 18:48:08

mitkobs wrote:

Saturn council is Lucifer but under concealment so no one knows who is giving the orders and from where exactly as address are issued. And that is why Saturn planet is considered taboo and uncharted territory for positive ET's. And that is why cabal as satanists are in awe when are talking about and worshiping Saturn. This is my personal speculation.

To the best of my knowledge, plus some intuition and speculation, Lucifer, also known Heyl El or the Howling God(God of confusion) was a negative 6th density civilization that originated from Venus. They were pulling strings behind negative Saturn portal activity for a while, but fairly recently have exited the game and/or ascended/changed and integrated polarity. There is a power vacuum now in the dark hierarchy where they were.

There are multiple parallel density and polarity realms of Saturn. The level of the Octave or 8th density is the true council, and the 6.5th density level is what you would call higher federation or angelic level. There are lower councils that work out of Saturn, and some of them have been infringed and hijacked a bit by Tulpa type energies. this is the level where politics and mutinies are ongoing. There is some other sort of negative group at the top of that, however, and I don't know exactly what they are(although I have my theories), but they are like a dark mirror to the true council.

The physical 3d planetary body we see as Saturn and the portal on it connects to many parallel realms. One is the octave or true council, with various lower tiers. Some of the lower tiers are almost in a twilight realm, a bit disconnected from the main directive, and that is where the Tulpa/ dark A.I./Dark mirror council hijack battle is taking place. They operate from a negative parallel Saturn realm.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-10 18:51:30)

#33 2021-06-10 19:14:33

Bigfeet_E

Any sources on that info you can share, Crystal Dragon ?
Sounds like a good dive in for me.

#34 2021-06-10 19:20:29

mitkobs wrote:

I think you are offended by the revealing info that discredit your Christian faith, the info about Jesus non existing and the whole manipulation going on with this religion. And from your POV you have your right to be offended and to think that this info is dangerous for your religious faith. Simply if you do not like the info it is not meant for you, continue to practice your faith and to live like you like to live, like this info is non existing.

Yes I am offended. But this info is not dangerous for my faith. That is not the reason why i am offended.

It is because in my POV the Christian faith, the roman catholic church, is the best for humankind.
I totally agree that rc church had been hijacked by negative forces. And I want to tell you, that those negative forces were the same federation that you admire as your teachers or saviors.  They lie.

I have memories who they are and what they did. They aren' t better than their declared enemies, they are worse. They do the same (gaining  control with all means, conquer), they want the same (create a new race for their purposes and exploit it), but they disguise themselves more clever.

The ones you call regressive species are used by them. They are also cheated by them, they are useful idiots. Some are free riders and do their own thing, but they are not he main problem.

You clinge to the religous faith that the federation  give you. Everyone is source, is god, it is only a density or consciousness etc.

But you ignore the fact, that this dogma is not for the human masses. They won t understand it.  This doctrine leaves them without support.

You think it is good for you so it is good for everybody.  I think that is wrong.

Roman Catholic Church was designed for controlling the collective consciousness. But in a good and positive way.

I want justice. I want you to see the other side of the coin too.  To not condemn things, that are not simply black and white.

It is difficult for me to write in english language. Therefore I do not give much details. Please ask and I will try to explain what I mean in more details.

Why do I mean the "dark forces" are GF and not some Orion-Saturn-Worshippers?

Because of the energetic signature of the beings. Of course they can hide and cover and camouflage themselves, but I know them a long time, many lifetimes, and they have a certain frequency-signature. Their words have, their teachings have, their culture has, their architecture has, their devices have, their doctrines have, the symbols they use have .

I don t want to generalize. I know in every society there are nice people and unpleasant ones.

I want you to question this story, that the federation is telling you. I want you to question the system of values and the agenda, that they want to implement.

Greetings

#35 2021-06-10 19:40:53

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

To the best of my knowledge, plus some intuition and speculation, Lucifer, also known Heyl El or the Howling God(God of confusion) was a negative 6th density civilization that originated from Venus. They were pulling strings behind negative Saturn portal activity for a while, but fairly recently have exited the game and/or ascended/changed and integrated polarity. There is a power vacuum now in the dark hierarchy where they were.

There are multiple parallel density and polarity realms of Saturn. The level of the Octave or 8th density is the true council, and the 6.5th density level is what you would call higher federation or angelic level. There are lower councils that work out of Saturn, and some of them have been infringed and hijacked a bit by Tulpa type energies. this is the level where politics and mutinies are ongoing. There is some other sort of negative group at the top of that, however, and I don't know exactly what they are(although I have my theories), but they are like a dark mirror to the true council.

The physical 3d planetary body we see as Saturn and the portal on it connects to many parallel realms. One is the octave or true council, with various lower tiers. Some of the lower tiers are almost in a twilight realm, a bit disconnected from the main directive, and that is where the Tulpa/ dark A.I./Dark mirror council hijack battle is taking place. They operate from a negative parallel Saturn realm.

In a recent channeling Lucifer said that is moving out from this experiment of Earth and returning back to higher dimensions, abandoning his project of darkness as compromised already to the point of no return.

#36 2021-06-10 19:48:28

mitkobs

@Warrior Bishop as a man of faith have to know that Taygetans are the angels and archangels described in the Bible. They are the closest to that image in flesh and blood and you here is attacking them for telling some truths and revealing some illusions. Like I'd said already if you do not like this information move on, ignore it, be at peace, no need to throw mud on the faces of the people who selflessly are providing information for some of us who can appreciate it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-10 19:49:24)

#37 2021-06-10 20:15:27

Bigfeet_E wrote:

All i hear is pleadians this, pleadians that. No deeper nuances, no other races, no explanations of origins claims, etcetera.
This over generalising approach only breeds incorrect conclusions upon conclusions.
Perhaps it is more wise to paint a more clear picture about those origin beliefs you act from.

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Now they want to create a new religion, without god, without Jesus. It is part of their NWO.

This is one absurd conclusion for example that has so many context lost.
Obviously you are upset as it has been presented that the Jesus story has been faked in numerous ways.
And along with it claims of godhood and such.
It seems you've twisted this in to that very accusation and haven't understood much of what message they've been trying to convey. All that it broke down was the story, many of the intent of teachings are still valid, many are comprimised with that story.

If anything that always returns in their messages is that it is up to us to 'save' ourselves. Can't really miss that part.
And if in the process some 'Holy Cows' are kicked in the butt, then it is nessacary to do so. Only in order to drop the shells we've placed over our own eyes, that it is not about "holy" but about "wholy" for starters.

The emphasis of religions on 'belief' only leads the blind. While belief is part of a mechanism to come to knowing, it is just that.
Belief IS NOT knowing, it is assumption at most, but it holds the motivator to mature it further. You are still free to belief anything you want to. Nobody has taken that away from you. It leads to the biggest triumphs or the deepest falls of our understanding in every facet concievable of our quest for Self knowledge. Two sides of the same coin.

Again, the nuances are of great importance. It leads to very different conclusions. If i asked you wich 'race' on earth is the 'evil race', would you be able to adress that without nuance ? The devil is in the details, as the saying goes, meaning that the deception needs to be examined through the nuances of the details. Would you not agree ?

Anyway, dear warrior, i hope you can elaborate more clearly. Otherwise i might stop investing my energy in this thread.

I agree that the persons who give the chats and videos and transcripts are benevolent.  And they themselves recognized that there is something wrong with the federation they are part of.

Kicking holy cows is an individual spiritual process, d'accord.
But I want to talk about what is the best for humankind and earth as a whole.

For me the answer to the GF is: leave us alone.
And take your cultural imprint, your technology, your doctrines etc. with you.

We don t need that, it was all fine (Atlantis), until you came.

Of course I know I am talking here to the wrong audience. Most of you are starseeds and you are on their side. That is ok for me.

I offer another perspective, that s all. If you aren t interested in talking I will retreat.

Greetings

#38 2021-06-10 20:58:58

Happy

The CC is in disarray now, as the millennial deception is crumbling. Most of us here have expected it for some time, but abhor the thought of any attempts to set up a replacement.

It is understandable, as everything is based on the individual understanding. All else is conventions and agreements.

This is also why the distortion of history was so successful, and why occultism is in direct conflict with enlightenment. And religion vs. spirituality as well, as authority is dependent on lack of information to work in a collective.

The only valid alternative is natural personal authority - where intent is transparent. A holographic society cannot work without it.

All indicators tell that GF will not implement a maturation of social structure on Earth. - which is also why your words have some appeal.

But please know that we are aware that your background is from a stucture that has been the cause for tremendous suffering up through the ages.

#39 2021-06-10 21:02:12

Rainer Klar

@Warrior Bishop

I appreciate your posts and am glad to add some of my thoughts:

When I read "Bringers of the Dawn - Teachings from the Pleiadians" by Barbara Marciniak more than 20 years ago I enjoyed their warnings:

We don't want you to believe everything we say. We just want to expand your horizons with new perspectives.
You should be able to feel for yourselves what your truth is.

Although Jesus was my most favorite role model until now I opened myself even for new intel claiming he didn't exist. Isn't it far more important to integrate Christ consciousness and raise my frequency with LOVE than to believe man-written testimonies that could be right or wrong?

I could love my catholic brother or buddhist sister at the same time without being of the same believe.

A central role both the Pleiadians talking in Barbara's book and the Taygetans (as I understand them) seem to have is activating us: to take responsibility and action, no longer being consuments looking to be rescued by either Jesus or federation or anybody else.

Our role is to raise our frequency, anchor the Light and learn to do it all just with LOVE. Finding the truth in ourselves, not outside. Letting go ALL concepts that have burdened us.

With Love we are destroying the old system from within, without fighting it, don't we? wink

#40 2021-06-10 21:40:20

Hermion
Banned

Does anybody know why was Earth immersed in 3D frequency 12500y ago?? I want to hear more than just "to lock down draco in 3d density".

We were taken chance to have better connection to Source and stand up against total manipulation.

Who proposed this, why?
Who agreed this, why, in exchange for what?
Why did we have to stay in this mud for 12k years?

What is this about?
I do not get the whole set up. It is not coincidental.

- Love&light Hermi -

Last edited by Hermion (2021-06-10 21:41:25)

#41 2021-06-11 06:18:00

I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature.

I know this is  almost the opposite to taygeta, sure it is the opposite to GF. In the eyes of GF our culture and value system is primitive and barbaric. They contempt us.  But that is their point of view, not mine.

My group is at war with GF for a very long time. Am I from Orion? I don't know, perhaps, but I cannot say with certainty.

We think it is our right to live free and ferociously, and to create worlds with our culture.  We estimate nature and life itself very high. In our thinking there is god, the allmighty father, the highest, the adress for our worship. We are very grateful about life and nature.

My group is technological advanced too. We developed high technology, but we use it for military purpose only. We don t want to be dependent of technology. In civilian context we don't use it. We think using too much technology weakens the soul of the people.

I lived more than one life on earth as a clergyman. Last time in the 16th century.

It is not our aim to free humankind from oppression, but to give them opportunity to get rid of their own weakness.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-11 06:37:45)

#42 2021-06-11 07:21:33

Hermion
Banned

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I .

My group is at war with GF for a very long time. Am I from Orion? I don't know, perhaps, but I cannot say with certainty.
It is not our aim to free humankind from oppression, but to give them opportunity to get rid of their own weakness.

I still do not understand you.
Natural is to ally with those who fight your aggressive enemy.

Here clearly the agressors are the grey collectives, Meitre, Kiily Tokurt, Grail, Eben, Draco, Indugukt involved with area51, Anctartica etc..

And where we are going is to join aliance with good ones to be protected, they will build their outpost here and will start to share their knowledge and technology for free.

Why would you fight this?

- Love&light Hermi -

#43 2021-06-11 09:26:00

Happy

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I lived more than one life on earth as a clergyman. Last time in the 16th century.

I jumped to conclusions there - supported by your stance on our history, which is similar to what is expected from the vestiges of the CC. You have my apologies.

And curiosity. Please explain the disparages between your own and the Taygetan renditions of what has transpired.

#44 2021-06-11 09:40:48

Hermion wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I .

I still do not understand you.
Natural is to ally with those who fight your aggressive enemy.

Here clearly the agressors are the grey collectives, Meitre, Kiily Tokurt, Grail, Eben, Draco, Indugukt involved with area51, Anctartica etc..

And where we are going is to join aliance with good ones to be protected, they will build their outpost here and will start to share their knowledge and technology for free.

Why would you fight this?

- Love&light Hermi -

"building their outpost here" means invade, "share their knowledge" means establish their system and "give technology for free" means seduce humans to go in dependency of their technology, and agree with being dominated by their technology.

The mentioned "agressors" are not the problem in my POV. They are doing their own business, using the GF, or being used by them. I know things are complex. Give my best to explain. The GF makes them look like the problem, the agressors, the enemy. They play the game "good cop bad cop" with the humans to manipulate them.

Someone in this forum said that pleadeans came to president eisenhauer of the USA and offered to support them. It was the same thing in Germany. Beautiful people (woman) came and offered help, technological and spiritual progress. The Germans refused, because they distrusted them and did not want to go in dependency of them. Then the reptiles came  and offered help, technology, weapons etc. And I do not know exactly why .... but they made a treaty with some of the Germans, and that was a big mistake. 

I think the pleiadeans and the reptiles worked in this scenario together.

#45 2021-06-11 09:53:21

Happy wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

I jumped to conclusions there - supported by your stance on our history, which is similar to what is expected from the vestiges of the CC. You have my apologies.

And curiosity. Please explain the disparages between your own and the Taygetan renditions of what has transpired.

Excuse me I do not understand the meaning of the last sentence. Which disparages? Renditions? and what is the meaning of "transpire" in this context?

Could you please choose some other words for your question?

#46 2021-06-11 10:03:05

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I am part of an agenda that stands for a patriarchal authoritan and conquering society, with strong tension between low and above, with lords and slaves, with weak and strong, with masters and servants. And for a culture that is rurical, with pets and cattle and horses to ride on. Very close to nature.

I know this is  almost the opposite to taygeta, sure it is the opposite to GF. In the eyes of GF our culture and value system is primitive and barbaric. They contempt us.  But that is their point of view, not mine.

We think it is our right to live free and ferociously, and to create worlds with our culture.  We estimate nature and life itself very high. In our thinking there is god, the allmighty father, the highest, the adress for our worship. We are very grateful about life and nature.

My group is technological advanced too. We developed high technology, but we use it for military purpose only. We don t want to be dependent of technology. In civilian context we don't use it. We think using too much technology weakens the soul of the people.

You won't find any allies towards that agenda here. The model of society you represent is regressive and sociopathic. It only serves to create misery off of which dark beings feed, and keep humanity imprisoned. In other words, if you continue to support this agenda, you are part of the problem. There is no nice way to say that, but it's the truth. Orion dealt with all of this already. The only beings in Orion that cling to your style of society are regressive and vampiric crusader-pirates. Nobody back home want anything to do with them, so they come to developing planets like Earth to push their agenda. But guess what? The light will find you. You think you are the ones chasing stray Orion souls to Earth for some empire that no longer exists. Truth is, you are working on behalf of the criminals and you were the ones followed here by agents of the Orion Light to make sure you wouldn't ruin Earth.

So if you want an authoritarian society, go find another planet, buddy. Earth won't stand for your games anymore. Otherwise if you want to heal your lifetimes of negative Orion and medieval Catholic/Moloch programming and start working on behalf of humanity rather than for a system that generates misery and vampirism, then your efforts will be applauded. As it stands now, you sound a bit like a self-important sociopath who's watched the movies Hitman and Constantine one to many times. You are literally writing apologetics for a slave authoritarian society. The moderation here may let that slide, but I do not.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-11 10:08:19)

#47 2021-06-11 10:16:58

Happy

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I agree that the persons who give the chats and videos and transcripts are benevolent.  And they themselves recognized that there is something wrong with the federation they are part of.

It is a bit odd to come looking for allies among the friends of the Taygetans, while suggesting the Taygetans have lied for four years during almost daily communication with Gosia and Robert, who in turn had to stand up constantly for the genuinity of the contact among us all.

#48 2021-06-11 10:32:27

Happy

Crystal Dragon wrote:

The moderation here may let that slide, but I do not.

I didn't slide. They may build their own social stucture in their home world as they wish. My focus is on the presented misalignment of understanding. And I appreciate your clear view in this.

#49 2021-06-11 10:56:43

I cannot go to my home world, because it is hijacked too. Now earth is my home world.

I am not here to look for allies. I look for explanations, what happened. I remember the phenomena what happened, but I do not know the background fully, yet.  I want to analyze why we have lost our world, what went wrong.

Happy, what do you want to know about the catholic church?

#50 2021-06-11 11:22:54

Ymarsakar

Warrior Bishop wrote:

THe anime Gargantia Verdant Planet is very similar, the first episode, to your society.

Your society is on the path to learning about the Divine Creator, through love of self and love of the DIvine (power). However, there is a block on this path and it is very difficult to progress compared to a positive alternative. I use the terms negative and positive not as moral poles but merely as electrical terms.

THe Federation essentially attempts to negotiate a balance between negative and positive societies of the 4th density, aka the density of confusion and heart blockages. This can and has gone haywire and been blocked.

Earth is the solution the ANdromedans are waiting on. That is what they were told by their higher self, and it is true. They are still waiting.

It is not that it is up to Earth fix itself, is that this entire entity you call a "galaxy" is itself an illusion, and a federation of illusions is itself bottlenecked and stuck. It would be more accurate to see this all as "Earth" and Earth itself is stuck.

Board footer