You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-13 13:45:38

wayne
Member

good vibes

sending joy, peace, vibrant health and adventure to all of you brothers and sisters.

Just something to consider...   Every molecule of Shungite planet-wide is quantumly entangled and is a unique stone on earth in this sense.   

So now when me and my group of peeps channels for humanity each week, each of us always hold a piece of Shungite and channel the energy into the 'network' to both magnify and distribute it to every person worldwide who has some.   What they do with the energy is obviously up to them, but this is an incredibly powerful way to channel for starseeds worldwide.

There are a group of us who come together about once a week to channel for humanity like this.   we call it 'vortexing' smile

- wayne

Offline

#2 2021-06-13 13:51:38

Robert369
Member

Re: good vibes

This actually is valid for all (pieces of) crystals and minerals, and they are not only connected across Earth but all the universe through their super high frequency master consciousness, meaning that one can e.g. use amethyst (as used/recommended by our Taygetan friends) and even energetically connect to them through that. What counts is the intention when using the crystals.

My favorite exercise to use crystals/minerals is to hold two similar healing stones in both hand and forming an energy loop/spiral with the respective master consciousness through my body, which heals and raises one's frequency, etc.. The exact healing effect obviously depends on the type of crystal/mineral used, e.g. some are more for physical, mental or spiritual aspects - but all of them are frequency raising like this.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-13 15:57:34)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#3 2021-06-13 14:11:16

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: good vibes

I'm curious, how effective it is the diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald and aquamarine? (I don't know much about crystals)

Offline

#4 2021-06-13 14:13:43

Robert369
Member

Re: good vibes

Lupul Dac wrote:

I'm curious, how effective it is the diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald and aquamarine? (I don't know much about crystals)

All crystals are "effective" for their respective frequency, which defines the effect. The question is "effective for what ?", meaning the selecting the right crystal/mineral is key for getting any useful effect. And of course, purity, size and method of usage are important as well.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#5 2021-06-13 14:40:30

Happy
Moderator

Re: good vibes

Robert369 wrote:

And of course, purity, size and method of usage are important as well.


Nice. Question (- possibly better directed at Anéeka): It has been mentioned that crystals can be used for storage of data, i.e. "programming," and I guess it applies to their effectiveness in healing as well. What property of crystals makes them suitable for programming?


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#6 2021-06-13 14:57:08

Happy
Moderator

Re: good vibes

Sorry - I had a moment there...

The answer to my own question was actually given by Gosia in her video from November 7th, 2018:
How to Raise Your Frequency: Direct Message from the Pleiadian Contact (8). (Transcript):

Gosia: Why do crystals work?

Swaruu: Crystals are one dimensional beings. They are conscious. They simply "are", they cannot question. They hold a frequency of pure existence. They have an auric field that is very strong, so if you have a frequency of your own, it will add up to theirs under the principle of constructive interference augmenting your total frequency. They will also reflect what they receive, so treat them with respect and with a lot of love, they will reflect it back to you hugely augmented!


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#7 2021-06-13 17:17:05

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: good vibes

Robert369 wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

I'm curious, how effective it is the diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald and aquamarine? (I don't know much about crystals)

All crystals are "effective" for their respective frequency, which defines the effect. The question is "effective for what ?", meaning the selecting the right crystal/mineral is key for getting any useful effect. And of course, purity, size and method of usage are important as well.

I have a very stressful life because of my family, so I think I need crystals to relax my mind and heart (circulatory system). Can you give me an example of crystal to help me with these problems? I really need them. smile

Offline

#8 2021-06-13 17:25:55

Robert369
Member

Re: good vibes

Lupul Dac wrote:

Can you give me an example of crystal to help me with these problems? I really need them. smile

Sorry, I am not one to have a list of crystals and their functions at hand, but they exist on the web and should be easy to find.

My own approach for using crystals is that I intuitively select the right one for my needs, feeling the energies and simply knowing "this is what I need now". And while this method only works for my own needs, it avoids problems that exist in some of the lists out there where authors at times have even opposing views on certain things.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-13 18:31:43)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#9 2021-06-13 18:30:48

Re: good vibes

Lupul Dac wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

I'm curious, how effective it is the diamond, sapphire, ruby, emerald and aquamarine? (I don't know much about crystals)

All crystals are "effective" for their respective frequency, which defines the effect. The question is "effective for what ?", meaning the selecting the right crystal/mineral is key for getting any useful effect. And of course, purity, size and method of usage are important as well.

I have a very stressful life because of my family, so I think I need crystals to relax my mind and heart (circulatory system). Can you give me an example of crystal to help me with these problems? I really need them. smile


I would recommend black obsidian or black tourmaline to ground, shield, and cleanse. I would specifically recommend black jet in addition to one of those. For relaxing mind and heart, a combination of green and blue aventurine would be helpful. Keep aventurine out of direct sunlight as it could potentially fade them. Those are all pretty inexpensive and readily available.

other recommendations: clear quartz for all-purpose and amplifying your other stones, rhodochrosite( great for all the problems you listed, a little more expensive for a good specimen). Pyrite and amethyst are two others worth considering.

Aquamarine would also be very effective, out of what you listed. Any form, a faceted gemstone, or a collector's grade natural crystal or tumble stone would all work. Ruby and sapphire would work in some ways, but can be a little too intense for some people, a harsher learning curve for bringing up more shadow to integrate. There are collector's grade crystal specimens of ruby and sapphire that are a bit mellower but just as powerful depending on the skill of the person employing it. These are all ones you want to keep out of direct sunlight also.


righteously indignant

Offline

#10 2021-06-13 18:33:40

Re: good vibes

wayne wrote:

sending joy, peace, vibrant health and adventure to all of you brothers and sisters.

Just something to consider...   Every molecule of Shungite planet-wide is quantumly entangled and is a unique stone on earth in this sense.   

So now when me and my group of peeps channels for humanity each week, each of us always hold a piece of Shungite and channel the energy into the 'network' to both magnify and distribute it to every person worldwide who has some.   What they do with the energy is obviously up to them, but this is an incredibly powerful way to channel for starseeds worldwide.

There are a group of us who come together about once a week to channel for humanity like this.   we call it 'vortexing' smile

- wayne

I have a large collection of all sorts of crystals, but haven't gotten around to getting a piece of Shungite or really researching it yet. I think I'll pick one up. Been meaning to get something good in a cube shape, and seems like there's plenty of Shungite cubes cheap.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-13 18:36:13)


righteously indignant

Offline

#11 2021-06-13 22:06:59

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: good vibes

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

All crystals are "effective" for their respective frequency, which defines the effect. The question is "effective for what ?", meaning the selecting the right crystal/mineral is key for getting any useful effect. And of course, purity, size and method of usage are important as well.

I have a very stressful life because of my family, so I think I need crystals to relax my mind and heart (circulatory system). Can you give me an example of crystal to help me with these problems? I really need them. smile


I would recommend black obsidian or black tourmaline to ground, shield, and cleanse. I would specifically recommend black jet in addition to one of those. For relaxing mind and heart, a combination of green and blue aventurine would be helpful. Keep aventurine out of direct sunlight as it could potentially fade them. Those are all pretty inexpensive and readily available.

other recommendations: clear quartz for all-purpose and amplifying your other stones, rhodochrosite( great for all the problems you listed, a little more expensive for a good specimen). Pyrite and amethyst are two others worth considering.

Aquamarine would also be very effective, out of what you listed. Any form, a faceted gemstone, or a collector's grade natural crystal or tumble stone would all work. Ruby and sapphire would work in some ways, but can be a little too intense for some people, a harsher learning curve for bringing up more shadow to integrate. There are collector's grade crystal specimens of ruby and sapphire that are a bit mellower but just as powerful depending on the skill of the person employing it. These are all ones you want to keep out of direct sunlight also.

Thank you for recommendations! smile

Offline

#12 2021-06-14 01:22:34

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: good vibes

wayne wrote:

sending joy, peace, vibrant health and adventure to all of you brothers and sisters.

Just something to consider...   Every molecule of Shungite planet-wide is quantumly entangled and is a unique stone on earth in this sense.   

So now when me and my group of peeps channels for humanity each week, each of us always hold a piece of Shungite and channel the energy into the 'network' to both magnify and distribute it to every person worldwide who has some.   What they do with the energy is obviously up to them, but this is an incredibly powerful way to channel for starseeds worldwide.

There are a group of us who come together about once a week to channel for humanity like this.   we call it 'vortexing' smile

- wayne

Where is the best place to get real-deal Shungite?

I'm am the beginning stages of a real world networking project in the country I live in that we are hoping will go viral if we can model it right. We are basically libertarian orientated and are looking to build a completely self sufficient breakaway society that has completely removed itself from the matrix and all it's control mechanism (hello Holographic Society) smile

Anything that will help assist that networking in the astral/mental or in the physical would be greatly appreciated!


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#13 2021-06-14 01:42:17

Re: good vibes

DarkOwl wrote:
wayne wrote:

sending joy, peace, vibrant health and adventure to all of you brothers and sisters.

Just something to consider...   Every molecule of Shungite planet-wide is quantumly entangled and is a unique stone on earth in this sense.   

So now when me and my group of peeps channels for humanity each week, each of us always hold a piece of Shungite and channel the energy into the 'network' to both magnify and distribute it to every person worldwide who has some.   What they do with the energy is obviously up to them, but this is an incredibly powerful way to channel for starseeds worldwide.

There are a group of us who come together about once a week to channel for humanity like this.   we call it 'vortexing' smile

- wayne

Where is the best place to get real-deal Shungite?

I'm am the beginning stages of a real world networking project in the country I live in that we are hoping will go viral if we can model it right. We are basically libertarian orientated and are looking to build a completely self sufficient breakaway society that has completely removed itself from the matrix and all it's control mechanism (hello Holographic Society) smile

Anything that will help assist that networking in the astral/mental or in the physical would be greatly appreciated!

Shungite is fairly inexpensive, so I doubt many if any sellers sell fake. I just bought one off of eBay. Etsy works too, so pretty much anywhere you get it, I doubt it will be fake. Another good thing about how available it is, is you can get it in any size and shape, from jeweler, to pyramids, spheres, cubes, palm stones. I ordered a really nice 30mm polished cube for about $9 shipped and everything. Raw bulk bags of it seem cheap too pretty much everywhere you go.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-14 01:44:49)


righteously indignant

Offline

#14 2021-06-14 03:15:54

wayne
Member

Re: good vibes

DarkOwl wrote:

Where is the best place to get real-deal Shungite?

I'm am the beginning stages of a real world networking project in the country I live in that we are hoping will go viral if we can model it right. We are basically libertarian orientated and are looking to build a completely self sufficient breakaway society that has completely removed itself from the matrix and all it's control mechanism (hello Holographic Society) smile

Very cool @ your project and it's really exciting to hear Dark Owl.    The wonderful leaders seemed to have  have hijacked any major platform for starseed communication and so it's refreshing to hear about projects like this. 

Like Crystal Dragon said Etsy is a solid place to get it.  If you order from russia shop on Etsy  it is pretty economical. 

Please keep us updated on how your project is going .

- wayne

Offline

#15 2021-06-14 06:26:55

Robert369
Member

Re: good vibes

DarkOwl wrote:

I'm am the beginning stages of a real world networking project in the country I live in that we are hoping will go viral if we can model it right. We are basically libertarian orientated and are looking to build a completely self sufficient breakaway society that has completely removed itself from the matrix and all it's control mechanism (hello Holographic Society) smile

Anything that will help assist that networking in the astral/mental or in the physical would be greatly appreciated!

I am glad to hear more people being active in connection others for the greater good. If you seek truly private communication means and exchange, I offer my self-hosted private server for that with many useful group cooperation functions. See my profile on how to contact me.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#16 2021-06-14 20:14:02

Happy
Moderator

Re: good vibes

I assume the above highlighted text in Hermion's post #17 is written by Admin.

Robert... ...in my own heart you're still part of the team, as I often find myself missing our complementary work as moderators. You have qualities that are rare. You are undoubtedly 'heavy duty' when it comes to backing up with references and facts, and not afraid to point out the limitations in anyone's perspective. And you have generously offered your resources and advice to members ever since the start-up here.

However, as you run your own service specialized on information from the Taygetans and Swaruu/Yazhi, it is perceived as in direct competition to swaruu.org's services, while the latter can be considered a major source for your services. Directly promoting your resources to members of this forum to your own forum is not considered nice, as it renders the efforts of swaruu.org feeble. Actually, in business we usually find clauses in hiring-contracts against such cases, as there it would be considered disloyal activity.

I understand that you feel no obligations - like any contract would tie you to, especially after you stepped down as a moderator. Still, it has for a long time already been clear that you have more or less ignored admin's guidance in this. I feel partly ashamed as a moderator for not having pointed this out to you earlier, as my own avoidance in this may perhaps have encouraged you. It's been difficult, as Gosia has prioritized to dedicate her time on producing new material.

The message in this is clear. You are still treasured as a valued member here in the forum. But I ask you now to please stop promoting your own venture here, in what is perceived as the expense of swaruu.org.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#17 2021-06-14 22:14:27

Robert369
Member

Re: good vibes

Happy wrote:

However, as you run your own service specialized on information from the Taygetans and Swaruu/Yazhi, it is perceived as in direct competition to swaruu.org's services[...]

Happy wrote:

The message in this is clear. You are still treasured as a valued member here in the forum. But I ask you now to please stop promoting your own venture here, in what is perceived as the expense of swaruu.org.

Thank you for your elaborate diplomatic and polite request, but even the nicest words cannot cover up the undesirable content.

I shall abide to this request, but like to outline that my servers are not taking anyone away from this place at all because it keeps 99% of all Taygetan discussions right here where they belong, but instead bring loads of people here. My servers focus on totally other things like self-empowerment, working on practical solutions for our planet, and planetary and galactic liberation, into which the Taygetan content is nicely integrated - and linked here. In fact, it is that relevant discussions from here get copied there for notice to my servers' members, after which they continue here.

Actually, many of my servers' members are among the most active forum members here (and are invited to reply accordingly), insofar I suggest to get the facts straight before spreading false accusations.

As quick look at my places would have cleared this up instantly, but nobody from the team ever cared to look at my servers beyond the Discord channel (which, being a Cabal platform, barely discusses but rather spreads Taygetan content and links to the various sources) despite invitation. In fact, I have offered a cooperation - but without even looking at my place, that obviously is of no interest.

Insofar, while accepting this request, I clearly deny the perception that my servers operate in concurrence to this place. Instead they cooperate with it and complement this place with content that is neither suitable for a public place nor for mixing up with Taygetan content. The Benjamin Fulford reports and Kim Goguen information that I drop here are about as far away from the Taygetan content as I assume bearable - and from the member feedback which I received after I was made a regular member (I didn't step down from being a moderator, as you stated) - who asked me to continue posting these after I was pondering to become inactive here, it was clear that those are of interest.

I hope that this setting explanation - while having detailed multiple times to the team even via e-mail, and being explained in the public announcements on my servers - clears up a few misconceptions that have been invented and spread about my servers, both from the team and from the known badmouthing/disinformation folks.

Seeing this kinda discussion with wrong claims about my servers but even the (by me appreciated) banning in a "good vibes" thread is actually quite amusing. big_smile Seems that a certain user ultimately achieved her/his goal of stirring up things - and be it as last action, at least under this name...

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-15 00:41:00)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#18 2021-06-14 22:41:46

Happy
Moderator

Re: good vibes

Grivehn wrote:

I can and will confirm that Robert369' discord channel is not a competition.


Noted, Grivehn. Thank you.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#19 2021-06-15 01:19:57

Happy
Moderator

Re: good vibes

Robert369 wrote:

I hope that this setting explanation [...] clears up a few misconceptions that have been invented and spread about my servers [...].


It does, Robert. Thank you. Please know that I consider you as of high integrity, as I settled those doubts a long time ago already. I am sorry for any discomfort this incident brought you, and look forward to our further exchanges here. They are usually quite so inspiring.

If anything, these times cannot be described as boring, that's for sure...

And as an addendum: I personally don't mind your discord-ID under your avatar. With that, people know what to look for even without it being an active link. And unless admin picks on it, I won't either.



Ymarsakar wrote:

That is going to take some time. Not much.


I strongly suspect you are correct in your musings here. Ability to adapt/adjust and integrate - being ready - when the time is right, comes to mind as pivotal in this.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#20 2021-06-15 06:15:48

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: good vibes

Ymarsakar wrote:

Thus I am beginning to see an extreme bifurcation or separation of various people into different and fragmented groups. Not all of which is necessary but that is the way of things in 2021.

I have also seen this and am living it as we speak.
Where I live is a very active, focussed and informed group that is in planning stages of a fully networked and self sufficient freedom zone.
We have over 40 cells all over the country. We have been vilified in the media on an almost weekly basis but we are unstoppable!
Collectively we ooze talent, skills, drive and see the long game.
I hope to share more on this platform with more details of what we are doing.
These are incredibly exciting times for those of us who have waited a lifetime for this!
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the galaxy right now!!!


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#21 2021-06-15 14:44:40

Rainer Klar
Member

Re: good vibes

@DarkOwl
Can't wait for getting your detailed description!
Sounds great!

Offline

#22 2021-06-16 00:44:30

wayne
Member

Re: good vibes

DarkOwl wrote:

I have also seen this and am living it as we speak.
Where I live is a very active, focussed and informed group that is in planning stages of a fully networked and self sufficient freedom zone.
We have over 40 cells all over the country. We have been vilified in the media on an almost weekly basis but we are unstoppable!
Collectively we ooze talent, skills, drive and see the long game.
I hope to share more on this platform with more details of what we are doing.
These are incredibly exciting times for those of us who have waited a lifetime for this!
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the galaxy right now!!!

This is extremely exciting DarkOwl and a big passion of mine to see these type of groups form.  I can't wait to hear more about it s things unfold.

Offline

#23 2021-06-16 04:51:38

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: good vibes

wayne wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I have also seen this and am living it as we speak.
Where I live is a very active, focussed and informed group that is in planning stages of a fully networked and self sufficient freedom zone.
We have over 40 cells all over the country. We have been vilified in the media on an almost weekly basis but we are unstoppable!
Collectively we ooze talent, skills, drive and see the long game.
I hope to share more on this platform with more details of what we are doing.
These are incredibly exciting times for those of us who have waited a lifetime for this!
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the galaxy right now!!!

This is extremely exciting DarkOwl and a big passion of mine to see these type of groups form.  I can't wait to hear more about it s things unfold.

Awesome!
Will go into more details soon. It is very exciting what's happening here!


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

#24 2021-06-23 13:24:04

Rainer Klar
Member

Re: good vibes

DarkOwl wrote:

Awesome!
Will go into more details soon. It is very exciting what's happening here!

Can we expect this next days already? smile

Offline

#25 2021-06-25 02:19:15

DarkOwl
Banned

Re: good vibes

Rainer Klar wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Awesome!
Will go into more details soon. It is very exciting what's happening here!

Can we expect this next days already? smile

Thanks for the prompt Rainer smile
Posted
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1622


Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB