You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-13 18:20:00

Happy

"Quick update" on YT Sunday, June 13, 2021

Very positive updates given today by Gosia.

The Taygetan crew are having a well deserved holiday, and communications will resume with the "Swaruunians" ! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-13 19:29:23

Re: "Quick update" on YT Sunday, June 13, 2021

Interesting, seems like positive news overall. One question...the Andromedan ship that Yazhi and X are on, is it the same one depicted in the 1561 Nuremberg woodcuts that helped liberate Alfrata, or is it a different ship?

Ever since I first saw that picture, I resonated a lot with that ship. I'm get the impression that the mixed group of ET people on it are pretty cool.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-06-13 20:59:00

Robert369

This is an interesting change of events, but considering that the Andromedans were untrustworthy in the past and are a key player in regards to keeping Earth enslaved under GF control (while some sources say that they even are responsible for one or more deaths of Swaruus), I wonder if that "partnership" is reliable.

Luckily we don't need to fear for our Swaruus, as I am certain that they will be able to stay out of harm's way. And maybe even alter certain (past?) reality problems while being on the Andromedan ship.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-06-13 22:32:09

Robert369 wrote:

This is an interesting change of events, but considering that the Andromedans were untrustworthy in the past and are a key player in regards to keeping Earth enslaved under GF control (while some sources say that they even are responsible for one or more deaths of Swaruus), I wonder if that "partnership" is reliable.

Luckily we don't need to fear for our Swaruus, as I am certain that they will be able to stay out of harm's way. And maybe even alter certain (past?) reality problems while being on the Andromedan ship.

Could be different groups or factions of Andromedans. Also, could be an Andromedan ship that is captured or repurposed with a mixed or mostly different crew where the Andromedans are not really in charge. That's why I'm wondering if it is the same black spear looking ship from the 1561 Nuremberg incident. I think the group on that ship is a bit rogue, and more aligned with "us" than with the main federation agenda.

The thing about maybe running timeline tweaking missions with that ship would be very probable. In fact, I felt that was part of its purpose before even learning about it from the CA channel.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-13 22:35:13)

righteously indignant

#5 2021-06-14 01:14:26

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Very positive updates given today by Gosia.

Exciting times on planet Earth for sure!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#6 2021-06-14 08:34:14

07wideeyes

Yes, I'd like to extend a very hearty and heartfelt welcome to Swaruu X into contact with us! I imagine everyone else here feels the same. I am delighted that you have decided to be in contact, Swaruu X, I am aware that you certainly don't 'need' to do this. I am very grateful for this continued contact. I am sad that the Taygetans have gone for now, especially Aneeka, but you win some, you lose some, as the saying goes, and which applies quite well to life on planet Earth. The whole story of the Swaruus is a marvellous one for understanding how consciousness works, and therefore reality generally, and how we do not need to be limited - our ideas about life are what is holding us back.

Board footer