You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-16 13:20:47

Happy

Galactic Federation - What Is It?

Upcoming:

First part of the new announced miniseries on the Galactic Federation today at 20:45 UTC (21:45 London time/4:45pm Eastern)

Live chat smile

Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)

From the blurb:

Part 1 of the series of videos on the topic of Federation. In this part:
- What is a United Federation of Planets?
- Its Goals in Space
- Its Goals towards the Earth
- Various Races´ Tasks
- Taygetan involvement in Federation affairs
- Deterioration of the relationship between Federation and Taygeta

There is also a short chat with Aneeka included. Thank you Claudia por providing her voice.

PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:
25th March, 2020: Truth about Federation
15th May, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
19th May, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
1st June, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
4th June, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
7th March, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
19th March, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
21st May, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-06-16 13:40:05

Bigfeet_E

Re: Galactic Federation - What Is It?

What i'm reading is 11:45 pm (23:45) finland time , wich would be +1 for me (00:45 CEST thursday), 01:45 London time also thursday... according to the announcement on her YT community tab.
I'll be in dreamland then, needing my rest dearly these days. Have to wake up 04:00 in the morning for work, so i'll catch the rewatch.
Been waiting for this one.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-06-16 13:42:38)

#3 2021-06-16 13:52:57

Happy

You're right, Bigfeet, something's not right there. I read in 6 hours from now. That should be around 10pm Eastern.

I seem to to have some internal challenges in getting those timezones right, though  - shaking head here...

Timeconverter here:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Corrected (I think). Thank you! smile

... but it's not... this is fun! <blush>

...there. Hopefully... smile

#4 2021-06-16 16:17:37

Bigfeet_E

woops lol , happens smile
and i was wrong myself, for me it's minus 1 hour, for UK minus 2 hours.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-06-16 17:21:02)

#5 2021-06-16 18:14:58

Gosia
Administrator

This is great, thank you!!

Happy wrote:

Upcoming:

First part of the new announced miniseries on the Galactic Federation today at 20:45 UTC (21:45 London time/4:45pm Eastern)

Live chat smile

Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)

From the blurb:

Part 1 of the series of videos on the topic of Federation. In this part:
- What is a United Federation of Planets?
- Its Goals in Space
- Its Goals towards the Earth
- Various Races´ Tasks
- Taygetan involvement in Federation affairs
- Deterioration of the relationship between Federation and Taygeta

There is also a short chat with Aneeka included. Thank you Claudia por providing her voice.

PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:
25th March, 2020: Truth about Federation
15th May, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
19th May, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
1st June, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
4th June, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
7th March, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
19th March, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
21st May, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation

#6 2021-06-16 18:19:41

Happy

My pleasure... smile

#7 2021-06-16 21:44:54

DarkOwl

Very informative video and one of the clearest Gosia has produced to date.
Swaruu X's voice rings like a bell.
Thanks smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2021-06-16 22:04:53

Happy

Many nuances are getting clearer. The specializing of tasks between the races... The importance of how a race is formally connected to it all... Alenym's crucial role in this... . The diversity of it all...  - guess I'll be re-watching this one a few times, to let it sink in...

#9 2021-06-16 23:50:03

DarkOwl

Happy wrote:

Many nuances are getting clearer. The specializing of tasks between the races... The importance of how a race is formally connected to it all... Alenym's crucial role in this... . The diversity of it all...  - guess I'll be re-watching this one a few times, to let it sink in...

I'll be re-watching it too (as I find I have to for most of Gosia's video's to fully grasp the implications)
The picture coming into focus is compelling and has great explanatory power. While the complexity becomes increasingly greater, the sense-making becomes easier. Penny's are dropping and lightbulbs are igniting.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2021-06-17 02:27:34

Watching now. Don't they realize messing with humans/starseeds is like an undercover boss getting bad service at their own establishment? The federation is acting like rulers, but their duty is to serve. Soon they will need to make a choice to serve humanity and higher directives, or the Saturn mirror matrix and humanity's stray thoughtforms. Might I add, that the hard knock federation bootcamp deal also generates huge amounts of loosh and feeds a lower 6d negative racket...basically what happens if negative entities in 6d don't embrace unity they depolarize and suffer spiritual entropy...but they can hold that off for a long time by feeding off loosh and just sit at lower 6d for millions of years refusing to change. This is what the feds are knowingly or unknowingly supporting.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-17 02:32:48)

righteously indignant

#11 2021-06-17 02:56:58

Federation is large and impressive militarily and bureaucratically, but let me paint a picture of who they will not tread on:

*Taygetans
*Urmah
*Positive Dracos and Sauroid groups
*Orion Light/ Ronin D'jedi(my own faction)
*Viera "Black Spear" group.(?) I believe in you guys to do the right thing smile
*Humans/starseeds/broken shoes(my Earth designation and that of pretty much all of us here)
*6d higher fed(which is mostly operating from 3d human incarnation level mentioned above)

That is our raid team. There are more, but just looking at that, that is a pretty solid alliance.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-17 02:57:37)

righteously indignant

#12 2021-06-17 03:09:36

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Can you elaborate on this group?
Curious.....

#13 2021-06-17 03:15:38

Gosia
Administrator

Add Karistus to the group. And Engans (although those ones have retreated for now).

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Federation is large and impressive militarily and bureaucratically, but let me paint a picture of who they will not tread on:

*Taygetans
*Urmah
*Positive Dracos and Sauroid groups
*Viera "Black Spear" group.(?) I believe in you guys to do the right thing smile
*Humans/starseeds/broken shoes(my Earth designation and that of pretty much all of us here)
*6d higher fed(which is mostly operating from 3d human incarnation level mentioned above)

That is our raid team. There are more, but just looking at that, that is a pretty solid alliance.

#14 2021-06-17 03:28:54

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Can you elaborate on this group?
Curious.....

My pleasure. Lyssa Royal Holt channels an entity Germane(not the same as Saint Germain!), who says he is from the "Orion Light.". I always resonated with the information she brought through and her books. It's very complimentary to Taygetans' view of galactic history and I find her channeled material of utmost quality and integrity. This was before I found out my own soul history.

Basically they explain the "Orion Light" as the beings, civilizations, and archetypal energies of Orion from a transcended and unified(in my estimation mid 6th density) type of network. Other "new age" people have described this energy of beings of it as "Archangel Orion".

They are beyond linear time, but even in linear time the Orion star system is mostly positive now, as Swaruu has stated. The "Swaruunians" know we are good friends to have, and one version even used the honorary title " Swaruu D'jedi Ronin".

These are the Orion energies integrated and alchemized beyond the point of conflict that this star system is still integrating. Earth and the lower federation are playing out old archetypal Orion conflicts, and other star conflicts as well. "I've seen some stuff maaaaan, and some things...I wouldn't recommend it!" Transcendent/angelic in nature, mid 6th density. Personally, I was 6d negative until shortly before the era on Earth of Lemuria. I changed polarity/transcended/integrated to positive or unity conscious and was called through DNA I seeded on Earth as a 4d negative, to be a 6d positive guide for Lemuria and Atlantis.

Many beings and groups among the Orion light are formerly negative who have changed. Brings a depth and intensity to the love that is really something else, if you can feel it.

I don't know much about what happened in Orion or why I chose a dark path. I have some theories. But that's not as important as my directive now, which is love and service to humanity. That is the D'jedi way. There are some good channelings about and from Orion that I can also share with you, if you are interested.

There are many civilizations in Orion, positive, negative, every density. My personal background is from the three stars in the belt region, specifically the middle one.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-17 03:36:35)

righteously indignant

#15 2021-06-17 03:51:30

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

My pleasure. Lyssa Royal Holt channels an entity Germane(not the same as Saint Germain!), who says he is from the "Orion Light.". I always resonated with the information she brought through and her books. It's very complimentary to Taygetans' view of galactic history and I find her channeled material of utmost quality and integrity. This was before I found out my own soul history.

Basically they explain the "Orion Light" as the beings, civilizations, and archetypal energies of Orion from a transcended and unified(in my estimation mid 6th density) type of network. Other "new age" people have described this energy of beings of it as "Archangel Orion".

They are beyond linear time, but even in linear time the Orion star system is mostly positive now, as Swaruu has stated. The "Swaruunians" know we are good friends to have, and one version even used the honorary title " Swaruu D'jedi Ronin".

These are the Orion energies integrated and alchemized beyond the point of conflict that this star system is still integrating. Earth and the lower federation are playing out old archetypal Orion conflicts, and other star conflicts as well. "I've seen some stuff maaaaan, and some things...I wouldn't recommend it!" Transcendent/angelic in nature, mid 6th density. Personally, I was 6d negative until shortly before the era on Earth of Lemuria. I changed polarity/transcended/integrated to positive or unity conscious and was called through DNA I seeded on Earth as a 4d negative, to be a 6d positive guide for Lemuria and Atlantis.

Many beings and groups among the Orion light are formerly negative who have changed. Brings a depth and intensity to the love that is really something else, if you can feel it.

I don't know much about what happened in Orion or why I chose a dark path. I have some theories. But that's not as important as my directive now, which is love and service to humanity. That is the D'jedi way. There are some good channelings about and from Orion that I can also share with you, if you are interested.

There are many civilizations in Orion, positive, negative, every density. My personal background is from the three stars in the belt region, specifically the middle one.

I had a strong emotional response to your post and am super interested in all things Orion and the integration of dark and light.

Love this!:
"Many beings and groups among the Orion light are formerly negative who have changed. Brings a depth and intensity to the love that is really something else, if you can feel it."
I totally get that!!

I've always been both fascinated AND horrified by the dark side but never felt completely seperate from it and on some level understood it (hence Dark Owl).

Question:
What do you think of the Hidden Hand material (the claimed high level Illuminati family member who conversed on Above Top Secret forum years ago)? Did it resonate with you as authentic?

I would love to hear more about your memories or anything you have about Orion that you think I would appreciate.
Thanks my friend smile

#16 2021-06-17 04:27:18

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

I had a strong emotional response to your post and am super interested in all things Orion and the integration of dark and light.

Love this!:
"Many beings and groups among the Orion light are formerly negative who have changed. Brings a depth and intensity to the love that is really something else, if you can feel it."
I totally get that!!

I've always been both fascinated AND horrified by the dark side but never felt completely seperate from it and on some level understood it (hence Dark Owl).

Question:
What do you think of the Hidden Hand material (the claimed high level Illuminati family member who conversed on Above Top Secret forum years ago)? Did it resonate with you as authentic?

I would love to hear more about your memories or anything you have about Orion that you think I would appreciate.
Thanks my friend smile

Glad to share smile.Hidden Hand is mostly accurate with some slight twisting/disinfo here and there, and a pinch of metaphor and symbolism, but the core of the story is mostly accurate. I am familiar with it, but not as much as some. If you really want to know from the perspective of somebody who has considered it in a lot more depth, there are others here who could offer their perspective.

The other topics related to Orion and things of that nature, I will create a thread(s) for tomorrow so we are not hijacking this discussion.

righteously indignant

#17 2021-06-17 06:36:12

Rainer Klar

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I will create a thread(s) for tomorrow so we are not hijacking this discussion.

Great! I love your conversation here and also am very interested in Hidden Hand material as I had read an interview-like info from him in a american blog.

#18 2021-06-17 06:38:57

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Watching now. Don't they realize messing with humans/starseeds is like an undercover boss getting bad service at their own establishment? The federation is acting like rulers, but their duty is to serve. Soon they will need to make a choice to serve humanity and higher directives, or the Saturn mirror matrix and humanity's stray thoughtforms. Might I add, that the hard knock federation bootcamp deal also generates huge amounts of loosh and feeds a lower 6d negative racket...basically what happens if negative entities in 6d don't embrace unity they depolarize and suffer spiritual entropy...but they can hold that off for a long time by feeding off loosh and just sit at lower 6d for millions of years refusing to change. This is what the feds are knowingly or unknowingly supporting.

Well, those parts of the GF that act against Humanity (and also other races) in a regressive way, do so because they are under mind-control of the the very same methods that are applied on the Earth population (either directly by Regressives or via the GF). It is the standard means of indirect enslavement of the regressive races without being visible and the perfect method to undermine whole societies and make them work for their agenda without them even noticing.

Unnoticed mind-control to do someone else's bidding ? The real "bosses" being invisible ? Sound familiar ? That is exactly how the GF is acting, as described by Swaruu. As below, so above...

And our job - if we accept it - is to assist out there to fix up the mess, after having learnt the ropes on this "regressive mind-control overthrowing school".

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-17 06:47:42)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#19 2021-06-17 07:48:09

07wideeyes

I have nothing extra-intelligent to add here. But what a fantastic thread this is turning out to be! Many thanks to all contributors.

#20 2021-06-17 07:57:48

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Glad to share smile.Hidden Hand is mostly accurate with some slight twisting/disinfo here and there, and a pinch of metaphor and symbolism, but the core of the story is mostly accurate. I am familiar with it, but not as much as some. If you really want to know from the perspective of somebody who has considered it in a lot more depth, there are others here who could offer their perspective.

The other topics related to Orion and things of that nature, I will create a thread(s) for tomorrow so we are not hijacking this discussion.

Sounds good.
See you there smile

#21 2021-06-17 09:25:48

mitkobs

If GF are considering orders about what should be the politics concerning Earth from unknown and nowhere to be found source or threat this already is breaching the holographic system of taking decisions together with counsels. This source or Saturn branch have to show themselves and to be available for discussion, to present their point of view about Earth openly. If they do not show with some representatives their orders(or imperative guidance) should be ignored by GF completely.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-17 09:28:25)

#22 2021-06-17 14:00:59

Jules77

I don’t want to get ahead of these videos with my opinions but I will share a few thoughts that may change as more of these videos are released.  I understand there are many levels and perspectives of this issue but I am having difficulty not being angry particularly since the Taygetans have pulled their support and they have not been consistently participating with the Federation.  It seems there is more to the dynamics and decisions made by the GF and maybe not just the Earth issue.  I know that we chose to come to this 3D experience (if you are reading this there is a good chance you came here for other reasons) and I understand that this is a training ground of hard experiences for self-growth.  While this may be the purpose it seems that it has morphed into a series of “unique” challenges with some souls being possibly influenced into deeper unneeded elements despite initial agreements having nothing to do with what is being experienced or that has been experienced in past Earth incarnations.  However, since what is occurring meets the supposed purpose of this experience and changes that are made can be explained from a logical point of view noting that this is what the souls want speaks volumes of how mind control has seeped into not only the Federation but those that are desiring to incarnate for the experience.  Now it seems that we are headed to another level thanks to the imminent 5D ascension and the Federation’s desire to keep the planet in 3D where A.I./transhumanism will keep humans at a low level of consciousness and maybe even with the awareness of Source being removed altogether.  After all this is not only a learning environment but a testing environment where the requirements to play are manipulated and studied just to see what the outcome is.  In addition, if there are Federation diplomats playing human from the outside and influencing the people how is this not a conflict of interest and violate the prime directive?  It is like a sick game that humans are not going to be allowed to win. This further infuriates me considering that the Lyrians were collateral damage from trapping the reptiles here and it sounds like the GF never intends to allow the people here to progress to anything other than the next level of the 3D game.  And I don’t believe we can be interstellar 3D humans although there are likely plans by the GF to announce themselves or at least certain “savior” races to humanity.  And since the GF seems to want to make the experience more difficult and therefore needs more soul “extraction” it is possible they only want souls with certain qualities here who can make it to the finish line.  It is boring watching some souls give up so easily and die, and these may be the souls that survive their depopulation plans.

In addition, I think it is important to point out that the cabal = controllers = GF so that everything happening in the world right now is still GF.  For example, the androgenous theme is being pushed to program people to get used to the idea that gender is optional.  Natural reproduction likely won’t exist in the future as humans might have to be grown in a lab due to the vax components (and no hormones for reproduction that give us a male/female appearance).  This could be to remove the sexual energy component from this new 3D model.

Also, there is a lot of fear porn out there right now about infrastructure cyberattacks (dry run is scheduled next month), famine, water shortages, wildfires, hurricanes, and other events for depopulation (and there are far fewer people getting the vax which may have been the preferred “clean” method).  This chaos will happen because how we handle chaos is a test of our ability to evolve and change and these experiences are how we learn which does make sense.  It seems this will also allow the New World Order as the people who survive will be so desperate for relief by the time it is over they will gladly welcome whatever solutions are offered.  So again it is important to stand back and observe, there will be efforts to control what the people think and that includes starseeds.  It was mentioned that there are official and socially accepted ufologists that are either controlled or who are in it for the money and fame (not sure everyone who would fall into this category) so it will be very important not to get caught up in whatever information is shared by people and groups.  And, if everyone is saying it then we may be more inclined to believe it is true so that might be a red flag.  Just step back from it particularly if you notice an emotional response.

At this point I am of the opinion that the GF controlling Earth are far from loving and supportive and do not have the best interest of humanity in mind.  Actually I am wondering if this experience will imprint a negative viewpoint of the GF long after I have left this incarnation.  And there are already ripples in the relationships within the GF which could have lasting effects but may actually lead to change within the GF structures.  That being said I plan to give this all I’ve got since I believe most if not all of us have come here to influence a positive timeline and outcomes for humanity no matter how tough it gets.

#23 2021-06-17 15:34:47

charliebelle

Much love and appreciation to the bad ass rebels. Such joy sensing Alenym in her power! and of course the team!

Learning more of the GF reminds me again,of the movie Jupiter Ascending.

*To those who monitor my field* My vote is in favour of Queen Alenym and the Taygetan council to lead and guide me and humanity. So be it.**

#24 2021-06-17 17:40:14

Bigfeet_E

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Posted the links to those conversations some time ago (original and followup from supposed positive counterpart), in possible relation with what the hell might be going on, now especially with the Saturn hidden rulership. I didn't quit gotten fully through the 'the law of One' work, but i do seem to remember they (the channeled speaker in question) had to ask permission from this same Saturn councel for certain projects for humanity for its execution. I have other links in mind that possibly tie plans together from another book i've posted couple times in here, regarding a certain piece about what the being, named by humanity as Lucifer, actually achieved by its existance.

Will be following that thread of yours and participate if i can.
Pretty neat this comes around as nobody picked up the post on that.
Guess now's the time for that.

#25 2021-06-17 18:18:35

mitkobs

I read a lot of channelings in last 4-5 years and some of it were from this Lucifer being. From the given info I do not see him to be negative and evil. He is more neutral and open for conversation. Very direct, brutally honest so to say, calm and respectful, articulate in explaining and helpful. I notice that he cannot be impressed easily and do not familiars with the channeler. He is keeping distance. And he do not talk with people who cannot show respect.
He admit that he do not know everything and cannot answer every question especially to give info about the Source Absolute. That is some essential I picked up from reading channelings from this being.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-17 18:22:29)

Board footer