You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-17 09:55:17

STAR-ONE

Cyber attack and july event 2021

Hello everyone, first post here.

I'm looking for information regarding this future WEF-hosted cyber attack slated for next month as well as the alleged alien invasion. (some prophesy the return of the anti-christ, the French president speaks of the beast of the event that would be there)

This simulated attack would compromise the food and energy supply lines and arguably do an overall web restart (this is detailed in part in one of the transcripts).

I wonder if this plan is part of the continuation of the negatives agendas as is currently the "pandemic" in view of the harvest? I think so especially if I am referring to the Hidden Hand material but I need more information please.

To put it simply, what to expect next month?

Looking forward to reading you.

#2 2021-06-17 10:24:24

Robert369

Re: Cyber attack and july event 2021

To answer your questions in short: Especially after tonight's ultimatum that has been given to the Cabals, governments and global institutions, you can expect a lot of false flags across the board - which includes a faked ET invasion which, as explained by Swaruu yesterday, is staged by the Galactic Federation and their Cabals.

See this thread on the Galactic Federation and
this one on Kim Goguen who currently disables the Cabals and their system.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-06-17 12:00:44

STAR-ONE

Thank you. Well, if I understand correctly, we will have to stock up on food and water and prepare to have a little complicated and confused time.

In and of itself, I have no fear / fear about what they plan to do, it's just that I like to know in advance what they are up to in order to prepare myself for it as well as possible.

#4 2021-06-17 15:05:17

STAR-ONE

The same.

Thank you for your wise advice, I also thought to invest in a generator in anticipation of a possible cut.

I know we've talked about this before, but when it comes to our bank assets, is it safe to leave a lot of money in a bank account ?

#5 2021-06-17 15:34:55

Robert369

STAR-ONE wrote:

The same.

Thank you for your wise advice, I also thought to invest in a generator in anticipation of a possible cut.

I know we've talked about this before, but when it comes to our bank assets, is it safe to leave a lot of money in a bank account ?

Depends what you call "bank account": The regular bank accounts are safe due to being under control of Kim Goguen, meaning that no bank can access it anymore. Also the currencies are saved by her through asset backing, meaning that people will not suffer any total losses - though the US Dollar might be an exemption as each country is allowed to e.g. deny accepting the US Dollar (which recently started to happen).

The problem would rather be that the banks - all of which are bankrupt beyond measures - have no liquidity to cash out actual money, e.g. on a bank-o-mat, thus the best advice I have for you is to have plenty of cash at home and the rest invested in precious metals. Though it might be a bit late for the latter by now, since the system change is imminent. Luckily, it is planned to proceed without much extra suffering in the population, meaning that Kim worked hard to prevent a full system crash.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-06-17 15:55:57

STAR-ONE

Yes I am talking about a classic bank account like the one used by everyone.

I did not know this woman until today and the videos translated into my French language sound strange. She claims to be a guardian but for me the guardians of this planetary logo are not embodied on earth on I believe the RA material. Ymarsakar would be better able to answer that.
Anyway, I am not judging this woman and these actions here on earth given my ignorance of who she is and what her motives are.

I've been stacking ounces of silver for some time now in anticipation of the impending financial crash, I have long expected a controlled collapse of the current system.

The money I have aside will be used for a future life project and it will be invested in September if however by then it has not disappeared ...

#7 2021-06-17 17:29:50

STAR-ONE

The savings will be invested in stone but not before September, hence my fears.

As for the idea of accumulating and therefore storing large amounts of ounces is not my goal, as you know, I just want to protect my family against the hyper inflation and the collapse of the fiat system to come.

In short, if I understand correctly, we are at the point where the tower collapses and this is good news because it means that the new world will soon be able to begin!

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

#8 2021-06-17 23:50:20

Ymarsakar
Banned

Most of these time tables start in usa. I have no real idea how much of it will affect the rest of the world.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#9 2021-06-18 07:16:24

STAR-ONE

I would like more information about the new financial systems that will take place in place of the old one. This area escapes me completely, that's why I ask how silver and gold to name a few will be used for transactions?

Basically, will this replace dollars / euros ect? Will we have to pay our bills / consumer good with physical silver / gold?

Will a digital currency backed by these precious metals be our means of payment in the future?

#10 2021-06-18 07:17:58

Robert369

I suggest to ask those questions in the Kim Goguen thread, as she is controlling the financial system and those questions do not fit to the original topic.

#11 2021-06-18 07:40:32

STAR-ONE

Robert369 wrote:

I suggest to ask those questions in the Kim Goguen thread, as she is controlling the financial system and those questions do not fit to the original topic.

Cyber attack = reboot = new financial system (among other things). For me this is not off topic but I will post in the appropriate section.

#12 2021-06-18 18:16:04

Gosia
Administrator

No no, Swaruu did not say it was staged by the Federation. Where did you see that? The False Flag ET invasion wasnt even mentioned yet in my videos. It will be mentioned in the video number 3. smile

Robert369 wrote:

To answer your questions in short: Especially after tonight's ultimatum that has been given to the Cabals, governments and global institutions, you can expect a lot of false flags across the board - which includes a faked ET invasion which, as explained by Swaruu yesterday, is staged by the Galactic Federation and their Cabals.

See this thread on the Galactic Federation and
this one on Kim Goguen who currently disables the Cabals and their system.

#13 2021-06-18 18:35:49

Robert369

Gosia wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

...which includes a faked ET invasion which, as explained by Swaruu yesterday, is staged by the Galactic Federation and their Cabals.

No no, Swaruu did not say it was staged by the Federation. Where did you see that? The False Flag ET invasion wasnt even mentioned yet in my videos. It will be mentioned in the video number 3. smile

Having just checked the transcript again, I stand corrected. Guess my memory must have been from the future... wink

The message stays though, and the Cabals are currently preparing the fake ET invasion in various areas. Let's wait what Swaruu has to say about this then !

#14 2021-07-01 06:42:35

STAR-ONE

In connection with cyber attacks and as I know they refer a lot to astrology to orchestrate their events, according to astrologer Joni Patry:

Because Uranus rules electricity, expect plenty of blackouts, and the heat will make it unbearable. Another thing that Uranus rules are airplanes, which means there will be a lot of upheaval in the airline industry. Again, this happens during the first week of July.

#15 2021-07-01 18:45:57

Thinkfasst

If someone lives very near a 5g tower, not only should you find ways to protect yourself as stated earlier in this thread, but also consider capturing and harnessing the 24/7 energy source for your benefit.  Just a thought...

Board footer