You are not logged in.

#51 2021-06-20 17:15:48

07wideeyes

Re: Galactic Federation - What Is It?

wayne wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

So we can simultaneously take things very seriously and not so seriously.

See i strongly agree with this and frankly this is how i best enjoy the earth experience.  I enjoy immersing myself in the 'fight' as Swaru used to say.  Then i enjoy backing off and seeing things from a higher perspective.   In the end, for me this is all a game and i think we'd all be bored silly without the game.   if not, why did we incarnate in the first place?    For anyone familiar with Airl (roswell crash), she says 'ISBEs' believe any game is better than no game.   i'm inclined to agree.

- wayne

Ha! Ha! Maybe I feel more beaten up and battered by this Earth experience than you, Wayne! I sometimes feel that I could really do with a few low drama quiet lifetimes on Temmer, maybe, reading a bit of mysticism, doing a little meditation, entertaining a few guests at my leisure...... You'd always be welcome to pop in and tell me how things are going.

#52 2021-06-20 17:50:38

Robert369

Exploringsoul wrote:

Did anybody mention that the prime directive shouldn't apply to the part of earth humans, at least to those people following UFO/Alien information for a long time. We are already a part of interstellar civilization.

While this in theory is true, it is the GF themselves that turned Humanity into a no-more stellar civilization through applying a 3D Matrix and mind-control via waves/indoctrinations/violence to reduce the consciousness and technology level that we once had, and then applied the Prime Directive on us.

I would also outline that this possibly could happen to any and all undesired/disliked civilization or planet in their area of influence, meaning that nobody is safe from that to happen on their very home planet, and naturally not only by the perpetrators themselves but mostly by making others participate through lies and false pretense. Except, of course, the ones that  have no such home planet anymre, like the Andromedans who are the main enforcers of the madness on Earth. What a coincidence !

So much for the GF to be protective, it is like the EU and others that claim such but in fact are enslaving and exploiting their members. And so for the same masters behind it all even, without knowing who they serve.

As below so above.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-06-20 21:29:24

Lupul Dac

Robert369 wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

Did anybody mention that the prime directive shouldn't apply to the part of earth humans, at least to those people following UFO/Alien information for a long time. We are already a part of interstellar civilization.

While this in theory is true, it is the GF themselves that turned Humanity into a no-more stellar civilization through applying a 3D Matrix and mind-control via waves/indoctrinations/violence to reduce the consciousness and technology level that we once had, and then applied the Prime Directive on us.

I would also outline that this possibly could happen to any and all undesired/disliked civilization or planet in their area of influence, meaning that nobody is safe from that to happen on their very home planet, and naturally not only by the perpetrators themselves but mostly by making others participate through lies and false pretense. Except, of course, the ones that  have no such home planet anymre, like the Andromedans who are the main enforcers of the madness on Earth. What a coincidence !

So much for the GF to be protective, it is like the EU and others that claim such but in fact are enslaving and exploiting their members. And so for the same masters behind it all even, without knowing who they serve.

As below so above.

But aren't the Taygetans and Urmah in the same danger (because they support us the most)? Federation could impose them a 3D Matrix like us?
P.S: Andromedans have totally failed to be a spiritually evolved civilization. I propose to give them a planet and then impose on them a 3D Matrix. Andromedans need a restart, right? cool

#54 2021-06-20 22:02:29

Happy

My advice is to hold back on the polarized opinions on the Andromedans for the time being. Some surprises may be in the offing in the current series on the Federation by Gosia. Just as a reminder: Swaruu and Yazhi are generously hosted by them as we speak.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#55 2021-06-20 22:03:49

Robert369

Lupul Dac wrote:

But aren't the Taygetans and Urmah in the same danger (because they support us the most)? Federation could impose them a 3D Matrix like us?

Nah, they're too advanced and powerful for any games versus them like that.

Lupul Dac wrote:

P.S: Andromedans have totally failed to be a spiritually evolved civilization. I propose to give them a planet and then impose on them a 3D Matrix. Andromedans need a restart, right? cool

"Banning them unto a planet" sounds like a funny thought and seemingly "fair", though from a spiritual view this kind of thinking would just bounce back. Not that it would be feasable, as they will be heavily defended from it by certain allies - the same ones with which they run this 3D Matrix to play god and nasty gaming due to all the brainwash that makes them believe to do the right thing.

Instead it is wiser to help them seeing their misdeeds and make them and their closest "matrixfication allies" learn from them, and by the liberate the GF as a whole. Which must be the goal really, instead of creating more diversion.

Also, it is only a fraction of the Andromedans and the GF that are semi-regressive, which makes punishing a whole race inadequate.

Compare this to a gamer kid that destroys its personality by playing violent computer games. So now we take the game away, and then it is time to show them that life is about more and positive things instead of destruction. And that those games are a means of mind-control, that only appeal to the weak-hearted, which is exactly what needs to change.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-20 22:05:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#56 2021-06-21 08:45:53

07wideeyes

Robert369, the point you make about the EU and GF being similar in their deception is something that hit me when I watched the first of the current Federation videos. The resemblance is uncanny, but hardly coincidental. Several times I needed to stop and ask myself "Hey, is the Federation we are talking about? It sounds exactly like the EU." It's a good piece of education about how the same boring old techniques are used throughout time, space, densities etc etc to deceive, manipulate, and enslave. And how it's the same 'mind' behind all of them, almost like they are replicas of one another in different densities.

#57 2021-06-21 08:51:47

Lupul Dac

Happy, maybe the Andromedans that host Swaruu and Yahzi are a different race than the ones from Saturn. I'm talking about those who lead this 3D Matrix on Earth.

Robert369, Considering that Andromedans are a non-emotional/logical race, it will be very difficult to change their way of thinking or ideas about life and even about this game in which we are trapped (as you said, they are like children who have very powerful technology on their hands). Let's not forget that the Taygetans also tried to explain them that there are other ways to solve the situation on Earth and they refused. They have fixed ideas that you can hardly get out of their head.  But, I hope that after we free ourselves, they will understand the mistakes and problems they have made to our planet and our race. But if they don't understand and want another 3D game, then what can we do to prevent what has happened to us to another race?

#58 2021-06-21 09:11:15

mitkobs

As I see it from another perspective Andromedans are enforcing the quarantine conditions on Earth with the help of GF. And they do not interfere directly in life in 3D in other noticeable ways. They are not guides and masters for the cabal. They are not responsible what members of cabal do. Cabal are responsible individually for what they do and had done. Our problem is the cabal enforcing dictate on Earth, the corruption on all levels established by them and also human sinister regressive mindset as collective consciousness that is manipulated by the cabal and is permissive of their actions. People want ET's to interfere, to stop the cabal activity, but they will not do that in open way cause they fallow own strict guidelines and regulations not to interfere.

#59 2021-06-21 12:28:17

Ymarsakar
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

As I see it from another perspective Andromedans are enforcing the quarantine conditions on Earth with the help of GF. And they do not interfere directly in life in 3D in other noticeable ways. They are not guides and masters for the cabal. They are not responsible what members of cabal do. Cabal are responsible individually for what they do and had done. Our problem is the cabal enforcing dictate on Earth, the corruption on all levels established by them and also human sinister regressive mindset as collective consciousness that is manipulated by the cabal and is permissive of their actions. People want ET's to interfere, to stop the cabal activity, but they will not do that in open way cause they fallow own strict guidelines and regulations not to interfere.

Correct.

And those judging aliens they have never met, contributes to the human suffering that perpetuates violence, prejudice, and war on earth.

Some kid you never met, is doing you harm so the state tells you to take up arms and do to that kid what you fear is being done to you cause totalitarian state said warwarwar slave.

Humans desire an enemy to fear. Aliens are easier to hate than their real enemy. Themselves

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-21 12:29:34)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#60 2021-06-21 12:46:05

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Correct.

And those judging aliens they have never met, contributes to the human suffering that perpetuates violence, prejudice, and war on earth.

Some kid you never met, is doing you harm so the state tells you to take up arms and do to that kid what you fear is being done to you cause totalitarian state said warwarwar slave.

Humans desire an enemy to fear. Aliens are easier to hate than their real enemy. Themselves

I'd like everyone to remember that it is never truly the people who judge anything, but the GF doing the judgments through Humans as their proxies, because almost every single negative attitude and mindset on our planet has been created by them. Without the influence of the GF aka Earth+Space Cabals, Humans would be mostly loving beings.

#61 2021-06-21 14:46:34

mitkobs

Not true that negativity comes from GF. It is the incarnated people who are not mature enough to live in darkness and not to be affected. To be able to act consciously, responsibly, not to do harm to others, not to be greedy, violent and so on. We are tested everyday by life situations in 3D for the integrity of our qualities, for who we are. If you are in a room with someone's million dollars to guard, will you steal it if you know that you will get away with it. If you take it, you steal it, you fail the test, you are thief, not to be trusted.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-21 14:47:53)

#62 2021-06-21 19:52:47

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Correct.

I'd like everyone to remember that it is never truly the people who judge anything, but the GF doing the judgments through Humans as their proxies, because almost every single negative attitude and mindset on our planet has been created by them. Without the influence of the GF aka Earth+Space Cabals, Humans would be mostly loving beings.

The number of starseeds and wanderers were not abpve 50%. Much was below 10% for some time.

The federation was setup to make peqce with the draconian orions. And since it was the draco orions that occupied earth, the federation is not the direct mastermind. Nor are the draco orions the masterminds.

Humanity has a bad habit of finding external things to blame

Kim reported that human tribes, 3, gave the world to draco orions. Alien savior plan success.

This would be quite far back. Before atlantis even.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-21 19:55:10)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#63 2021-07-18 06:17:13

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

The number of starseeds and wanderers were not abpve 50%. Much was below 10% for some time.

Those never were problems at all, but it was both the Regressives (e.g. Draco) that incarnated here in Human bodies after they lowered their frequency sufficiently, and the immersed gamers that enjoyed playing nasty games with the Dracos.

Ymarsakar wrote:

The federation was setup to make peqce with the draconian orions. And since it was the draco orions that occupied earth, the federation is not the direct mastermind. Nor are the draco orions the masterminds.

Yes, the GF was set up like that but their charter not followed, at least in regards to Earth. Instead they allow the Dracos and other Regressives to mess around on their "gaming world" for "more fun" and claim ownership of Earth, which means that they should act accordingly: Earth/Gaia being a planet and Humans (plus other local species like loving mammal reptilians) having been a regular race of inhabitants, yet they overrode that against their free will while ignoring their charter of removing the Draco invasion.

Ymarsakar wrote:

Kim reported that human tribes, 3, gave the world to draco orions. Alien savior plan success.
This would be quite far back. Before atlantis even.

Agreed, but local wars are a normal occurrence for every planets' species until they grow beyond it. The GF allowing the Dracos to take over the planet with an illegal contract execution - "protection and maintaining peace" as stated in the contract obviously is different from enslavement, mind-control and loosh farming. A contract that is a cheat and/or not followed properly is null and void, but for convenience of creating a gaming environment the GF accepted the invalid contract.

Instead the GF even joined in via immersion gaming by firstly creating the 3D Matrix as gaming world environment around it, as to perpetuate their game server at the cost of the local population's free will to ever return. Which is the opposite of their very own charter and violates the rights of both a planet and its population. Especially the constant wipe/reset Human population clearly is against anything that the GF supposedly stands for, but clearly counts as loosh farming process for the Regressives while maintaining the control of the supposed "gaming world".

Ymarsakar wrote:

Humanity has a bad habit of finding external things to blame

Not seeing the blame on the initial perpetrators but always one-sidedly blaming Humans seems utmost inadequate here (something that I call a bad habit after so many occurrences). Otherwise you please show me when and how they agreed to become gaming toys and where there GF rules allow such abuse and cooperation with Regressives.

Yet, even now that the contract with the Regressives is ended and they pretty much are eliminated from Earth, the GF tries to keep the 3D Matrix running and still desires a restart. This not only clearly is violating Universal Law via an enforced genocide, but doing so makes the GF acting as regressive as the Regressives that just left the planet.

Board footer