You are not logged in.

#101 2021-06-18 15:52:29

Re: Urgent report - Kim Goguen, Ground Command, declared war on the Cabal!

I 've checked this thing Kim Goguen energetically. It is only a psy-op to weaken the people. Divide et impera. It is nothing new or special, it is part of the enslavement-agenda. I won't give anymore attention to that.

#102 2021-06-18 16:01:44

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I 've checked this thing Kim Goguen energetically. It is only a psy-op to weaken the people. Divide et impera. It is nothing new or special, it is part of the enslavement-agenda. I won't give anymore attention to that.

Your discernment has failed before along with the religious values and other belief systems that you make yourself represent, thus I suggest to look elsewhere to "debunk" stuff without any basis, because as per your own words your "energies" and especially your mindset are incompatible with our future planetary setup as it is supposed to anyways, meaning that your discernment is destined to fail. And while what you described about yourself might have worked well with the old Cabal system, that system is dead already, for which right now the time has come to become publicly visible.

On the other hand, I have a professional discernment team that has reviewed Kim to be true, because I prefer to make sure to not spread nonsense as much as possible, which I consider a worthy path to go for everyone who is interested truly assisting in liberating Humanity. Plus, in some regions there's already tangible proof for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, as confirmed by people on my own servers.

Yet, I do always repeat that to make Kim's approach work, it is required that Humanity becomes active instead of seeking yet another leader - which is prone to fail yet again -, by that being a collective of self-governing and self-responsible peopl that cooperate as equals. For many this transition will take a while, of course.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-18 16:03:35)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#103 2021-06-18 17:38:55

HighV-0

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

On the other hand, I have a professional discernment team that has reviewed Kim to be true, because I prefer to make sure to not spread nonsense as much as possible, which I consider a worthy path to go for everyone who is interested truly assisting in liberating Humanity. Plus, in some regions there's already tangible proof for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, as confirmed by people on my own servers.

This is great! , since you "have a professional discernment team that has reviewed Kim " I would like to get a few answers:
-Who exactly was her "predecessor" (wouldn't this entity be part of the "system-cabal")?
-Who appointed her for this role ?
-Why she never mentions GF?
-Her recent comments about the "Seven Arks of the Covenant "directly discredits Yazhi story  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2va73CfheX4&t=1144s
-Why her information is not free to the public and requires personal information access ?
-Why none of her claims and predictions came true?
Note;
As much as I want to believe she's the real deal, the way she presents the story is riddled with holes like swiss cheese

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#104 2021-06-18 17:58:34

Robert369

HighV-0 wrote:

<lots of questions>
As much as I want to believe she's the real deal, the way she presents the story is riddled with holes like swiss cheese

Almost all of those questions get answered in the content that she delivered already, which also should cover much of "the riddled story". You know where to get it, if interested.

I do agree that she hasn't delivered a couple of promises of the past, but e.g. the "$3k for everyone" was explained by her (albeit in my view way too late) to have been a bad idea had it been executed, because the Cabals prepared well for that as to profit more from the money than the population, meaning that they would have had more funds than needed to finalize the depopulation agenda. Though I think that I explained this in some post here already.

But that is how it goes during times of war: You can only promise so much - hence I at best can see that this promise was made publicly to see what the Cabal does, which is one way to control the enemy. Also I am certain that she knows very well that all those who lost interest e.g. due to the $3k not having arrived wouldn't be the ones to start the initial planetary structures with anyways, and I am sure that as soon as the first money from Kim arrives, most people will finally understand and believe, then join in.

The recent take-down of the Fed, UN and other organizations surely are major steps, and some of these things can even be seen in parts of the world. Sadly, the Cabals try to play their nasty game until the very end, thus things currently still look grim in some regions.

And while I at times disagree with some of her situation handlings, the overall direction is better than anything else that is around that I know of. Especially since she set almost nothing in stone but makes it depending on the people (who form assemblies as governments according to their desired structures), I see plenty of means to collaborate and improve on what she started. She recognizes that this is the world of/for the people, so it needs to be them to define how they want to live - as long as they do it in a respectful manner towards life, nature and the planet. Which for later includes ETs, of course, about which she so far hasn't talked much.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#105 2021-06-18 19:22:36

Thinkfasst

I want to add to the Ark story.  Yazhi gave account of information from her records.  However, made it clear that Pleiadian's no longer have time to handle the requirements of operating and maintaining the Ark system, therefore it is left up to other races to address this assignment.  The fact that one Ark is a museum piece on their ship says alot about being outdated, so newer arks may be required.  Additionally, there is an ongoing DNA collection and cataloging process, and because earth has been under threat of catastrophy, it would only make perfect sense to add additional Arks to the collection.

Finally, not all Arks created could be for the same purpose.   In example: vehicle =?  The choices of vehicle are vast but each one serves a different purpose.

When you research closely, you will find that although Pleadian's are not wrong, sometimes they just don't disclose all the information you require....

Last edited by Thinkfasst (2021-06-18 19:35:56)

#106 2021-06-18 20:15:58

HighV-0

Robert369 wrote:
HighV-0 wrote:

<lots of questions>

Almost all of those questions get answered in the content that she delivered already, which also should cover much of "the riddled story". You know where to get it, if interested.

I do agree that she hasn't delivered a couple of promises of the past, but e.g. the "$3k for everyone" was explained by her (albeit in my view way too late) to have been a bad idea had it been executed, because the Cabals prepared well for that as to profit more from the money than the population, meaning that they would have had more funds than needed to finalize the depopulation agenda. Though I think that I explained this in some post here already.

But that is how it goes during times of war: You can only promise so much - hence I at best can see that this promise was made publicly to see what the Cabal does, which is one way to control the enemy. Also I am certain that she knows very well that all those who lost interest e.g. due to the $3k not having arrived wouldn't be the ones to start the initial planetary structures with anyways, and I am sure that as soon as the first money from Kim arrives, most people will finally understand and believe, then join in.

The recent take-down of the Fed, UN and other organizations surely are major steps, and some of these things can even be seen in parts of the world. Sadly, the Cabals try to play their nasty game until the very end, thus things currently still look grim in some regions.

And while I at times disagree with some of her situation handlings, the overall direction is better than anything else that is around that I know of. Especially since she set almost nothing in stone but makes it depending on the people (who form assemblies as governments according to their desired structures), I see plenty of means to collaborate and improve on what she started. She recognizes that this is the world of/for the people, so it needs to be them to define how they want to live - as long as they do it in a respectful manner towards life, nature and the planet. Which for later includes ETs, of course, about which she so far hasn't talked much.

I'm up to date with most of her work until her failed announcement  of Trump return this year ,the only content that she delivered to the questions was by way of having guest in one of her videos ,"Pythagorean"man called Viking (voice only) talking about how connected he was to the Cabal and that "Kim comes from the Source"
I'm not here for that "33" hundred Robert

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

#107 2021-06-18 20:31:47

Robert369

HighV-0 wrote:

I'm up to date with most of her work until her failed announcement  of Trump return this year ,the only content that she delivered to the questions was by way of having guest in one of her videos ,"Pythagorean"man called Viking (voice only) talking about how connected he was to the Cabal and that "Kim comes from the Source"

Thank you for confirming with the above that you don't know her work really, as especially that "Viking" reference is ridiculously funny.

I suggest to re-watch her content (I suggest the last 6 months), or at least please stop judging/bashing that which you do not really know. Or, maybe you have the wrong content, as there exists falsified fake-content from the Cabals, while the real stuff for the most part is censored and ridiculed.

But even if you don't feel like doing research on Kim anymore, things are in the process of becoming more and more clear - and as I said, it already starts getting publicly noticible in some areas of the world. Though I advise to get updated, as that will be needed anyways.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-18 20:32:59)

#108 2021-06-18 20:58:29

HighV-0

Robert369 wrote:
HighV-0 wrote:

Thank you for confirming with the above that you don't know her work really, as especially that "Viking" reference is ridiculously funny.

I suggest to re-watch her content (I suggest the last 6 months), or at least please stop judging/bashing that which you do not really know. Or, maybe you have the wrong content, as there exists falsified fake-content from the Cabals, while the real stuff for the most part is censored and ridiculed.

But even if you don't feel like doing research on Kim anymore, things are in the process of becoming more and more clear - and as I said, it already starts getting publicly noticible in some areas of the world. Though I advise to get updated, as that will be needed anyways.

In what way am I am bashing her ?, questioning someones integrity is not exactly "bashing", apparently you missed the Viking episode or she removed it, this was the last one before "pay to play mode"
You sound like you have all the answers without providing one, done with this thread

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-06-18 23:31:54)

#109 2021-06-19 04:03:16

DarkOwl

Warrior Bishop wrote:

James Corbett has just put out as video called A Brief History Of Hopium (which includes Trump, Q and NESARA)

This thread came to mind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ShD1jwx5mJtY/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#110 2021-06-20 01:30:43

okcs

Kim Gougen is full of garbage, according to her she has basically been the most powerful chosen person in the world for years now, yet she has not been able to accomplish anything that I can see now. Her predictions do not happen, yet she is widely promoted by an army of fools. Smells like a CIA funded psyop like the flat earth crowd.

#111 2021-06-20 07:58:29

Rainer Klar

Her performance reminds me a bit of that of Austin Steinbart, a neurotic young American guy who claimed to be Q and was able to generate a sizable following as a result - until the deception became too obvious at some point.

#112 2021-06-20 08:10:38

Rainer Klar wrote:

Her performance reminds me a bit of that of Austin Steinbart, a neurotic young American guy who claimed to be Q and was able to generate a sizable following as a result - until the deception became too obvious at some point.

Or Supriem David Rockefeller, who also claimed he was the new head of world financial system. Wes Penre wrote about him.

#113 2021-06-21 10:54:32

Robert369

Yesterday's Weekly LF Meeting (2021-06-20) has been uploaded to lbry.tv by someone:

Kim Goguen Announces Plans For Free Health Care.

Topics covered are the general downfall of the Cabals, how some of the new planetary structures are looking like and be usable, and the announcement of a worldwide free unlimited health care system.

One of the key points is that all current governments and other Cabal institutions are now official removed from the Hall of Records, while Kim registered herself, the GIA (Global Intelligence Agency), and other LF structures, and all existing and future assemblies there already, meaning that the existing ones now are the official governments and ready for funding, while news ones can take over whenever they are formed and registered.

This means that now or never is the time to create assemblies ! Anyone needing information with this please see my profile on how to contact me.

#114 2021-06-21 11:54:57

Why I didn't hear of it in the mainstream-media? If Kim Goguen is the highest world leader now and holds the global financial system in her hands?

#115 2021-06-21 12:51:53

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

The main sewer media tells us the truth? Should humans believe their captors and slave masters?

That attitude is itself subservient
Why do you need human authoeities to tell you things?

I guess that this goes along his declared indoctrination that he has been explaining that he lives under: A society of servitude to a king, religion, etc. which is exactly what he asks for here yet again in the form of an "authority".

Yet, in an awakened mature loving environment - aka the future of Humanity - everyone will be its own "authority", a self-governed  sovereign that acts self-responsible in respect of the rights of others and of life, nature and the planet. If everyone does so, no central "authority" is needed.

In fact, only those who do not want to take responsibility for themselves agree to give their sovereignty to some "authority" (who will just abuse it at some point anyways). All others keep it as their personal treasure and make wise use of it.

#116 2021-06-21 14:07:26

It is the collective consciousness that forms reality on earth. And the mainstream-media form the collective consciousness. If Kim Goguen holds that power as she claimed, why isn't she able to control the mainstream-media?  Why are the mainstream-media still in the hand of the cabal?

#117 2021-06-21 14:32:28

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

It is the collective consciousness that forms reality on earth. And the mainstream-media form the collective consciousness. If Kim Goguen holds that power as she claimed, why isn't she able to control the mainstream-media?  Why are the mainstream-media still in the hand of the cabal?

Let me clarify: Holding a rank and access level doesn't equal power unless you use it it create this power. And this is what she is successfully doing over the past years.

Yet, your constant repetitive questions in expectance of a pyramidal monarchic structure are getting old, and they clearly show that you have not understood anything that Kim explained about how the planetary structure was setup in the past and how she works on changing it. And most importantly, she will not resort to regressive means that her predecessor used, as that cause the issues that we have on our planet - which was explained as well -, because you cannot solve a problem by using the same method that caused it.

Looking at the refusal of putting actual effort into this to gain understanding, and to prevent further silly arguments, the best answer for you would be:

"A war against the mostly invisible and ET-driven enemy and a planetary liberation are a work in progress, and you are presented the steps as they occur. If you do not understand them and want the end right away, then best look away until things reveal themselves. But please don't annoy everyone with your lack of discernment."

Your constant asking for proof makes me wonder why you are in this forum, because even our Taygetan friends made clear that they are not delivering proof.

Plus, our planet is leaving the 3D plane of "everything must be provable with what I can see and understand with my 3D mindset" in favor of a future 4-5D world of "most things will be clear by simple knowing or discerning them emotionally". If that's not for you, you might have incarnated on the wrong planet to find the answers that you explained to find in your incarnation here. Or maybe these are the answers, but you don't like them as you are not yet ready for them ?

Instead of annoying people with repetitive questions despite given answers, I strongly advise to either catch up on the available content until you comprehend it, or to simply wait it out because currently things are shortly before tangible and publicly visible changes in the world will occur. Which I agree is needed to e.g. wake up all the sheeplings (at least those that can awaken), because otherwise they will never get out of their comatic deep sleep. The required preparations are already in the works, but during times of war obviously not announced.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-21 14:33:42)

#118 2021-06-21 22:14:22

Ymarsakar wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

To use an aristocratic example. Whrn a new king inherits the throne, why is all the powers in government not in his hands?

Those that know how feudalistic humans work, can see the answer.

The power is in his hands, if he is accepted and therefore supported by the "maiores", the great ones.  If they do not support him, there is no power in his hands at all.

But Kim Goguen is not part of an aristocratic or feudalistic world, she is part of an transhumanist scam agenda.  What she tells in her videos are codes, masonic codes. You do not understand these codes. People in this forum take it literally what she says. Please be careful and do not believe all what she says.

'

#119 2021-06-21 22:23:55

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

But Kim Goguen is not part of an aristocratic or feudalistic world, she is part of an transhumanist scam agenda.  What she tells in her videos are codes, masonic codes. You do not understand these codes. People in this forum take it literally what she says. Please be careful and do not believe all what she says.

Lots of claims, and all based on mundanely provable aspects. Would you please be so kind and provide the proof for your claims, so you won't look exactly the same that you call her to be ?

#120 2021-06-22 07:39:41

As an answer: it is a matter of discernment. I will try my best to help you to understand.  Please check the energy-imprint, the frequency, the energetic quality of the following examples of music. I have chosen two examples that are very clear.

The first is pure transhumanist agenda, without soul, without life, it is a worship of the ai as a god. It is the actual agenda on this planet.

The second is pure soul, pure heart  and a worship of life and god. 

Music is magic.

First example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9SGYBHY0qs

Second example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiOk3kY … a&index=21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEzhb6 … a&index=22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsG9KXa … a&index=23

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-06-22 13:32:14)

#121 2021-06-22 07:47:59

Rainer Klar

Thank you @Warrior Bishop for the wonderful music in your second example, and of course, for your arguments. That nails it.

#122 2021-06-22 08:04:46

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

As an answer: it is a matter of discernment. I will try my best to help you to understand. Here is an exercise for you. ...

Sorry, but I am not interested in distractional "exercises" that are irrelevant to the topic, especially if they are based on "colored" examples.

I am well-versed in discernment but you make factual claims, so I asked for what you have as proof for those. Thus I'd estimate that since Kim has so far delivered few publicly visible results - which only start to emerge in some parts of the world right now, becoming more as we speak -, her claims are as good as yours because discernment is individual and oftentimes impossible due to programmings or expectations.

Thus, and especially since things are evolving quickly at this time, I suggest to simply wait it out instead of spreading factless negative talk. The proof will come in time, though the final result depends on the people and not her, as she is not telling people how to live but only how not to (Natural Law, aka no destruction of life, nature, rights of others, etc.).

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-22 08:06:29)

#123 2021-06-22 08:11:54

tomcan

The 3 Stages of Truth

The process of acknowledging a truth is broken down into three stages:

The first stage is ridicule. When a new idea or concept is brought up, it’s so strange that it’s completely absurd. People cannot fathom this idea and how it fits into their lives, so they simply laugh at how impossible it seems.

The second stage is opposition. After a new concept hasn’t made it past the first stage, people begin to worry that it’s here to stay. A few might support the concept, but most will resist because they see it as a threat to everything they’re familiar with.

The third stage is self-evident. There is increasing evidence that supports the idea, which goes from having a few early supporters to entering the mainstream. A majority of people support the fact and come to accept it as a given.

#124 2021-06-22 08:13:02

Rainer Klar

Robert369 wrote:

Thus, and especially since things are evolving quickly at this time, I suggest to simply wait it out instead of spreading factless negative talk. The proof will come in time, though the final result depends on the people and not her, as she is not telling people how to live but only how not to (Natural Law, aka no destruction of life, nature, rights of others, etc.).

I agree.
The best thing would be to close this thread.

#125 2021-06-22 08:19:53

Robert369

Rainer Klar wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

I agree.
The best thing would be to close this thread.

You don't agree at all but just use that phrase as excuse to suggest subjective censorship to turn this place into one according to your personal liking. In fact, what you suggest would is similar to banning people for having a different opinion than "the one desired" in whatever place (not happening here, just comparing).

If you truly had understood and would agree to what I wrote, you'd simply wait for the above named "proof will come in time" to happen and posted about it here instead of suggesting such or bashing things without anything to back it.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-22 08:20:47)

Board footer