You are not logged in.

#276 2021-06-05 14:24:08

WXMM

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Is Naga, mentioned in the video, a snake shaped alien?

#277 2021-06-06 05:15:16

WXMM

Is the Agatha ship red? Carlos Diaz of Mexico has photographed a lot of red UFOs. Could he have contacted Agatha?

#278 2021-06-06 16:44:00

WXMM

Is maitre tall white or tall grey?

#279 2021-06-06 17:05:52

Lupul Dac

WXMM wrote:

Is maitre tall white or tall grey?

Tall Greys from Orion, and they are very bad.

#280 2021-06-09 22:24:31

Golden-Tears

I have a Question to Yazhi and Anneka.
To if possible have answer in future videos
of Taygetean Channels.

They say that some Starseeds activated their DNA and
they proved that they are alien.

I believe Kundalini does that.

A Youtube Person,that is Psychic,say that Kundalini is the
Real DNA Activation.

Lisa Renee also says,that are mostly 4 Types of Human.

Eieyani,or Adashi, Full 12 Strands of DNA or More,very few,generally stuff like
some asians and positive white royalty i believe.
Reptilians wiped them out mostly before the deluge.

Michael Nephilim Ruby Sun,possitive Nephilim,like 10% Reptilian and 90% Eieyani,they
have 11 Strands,not disgresive [disgresive DNA means phantom matrix,or at least lowers dimensions].
They can Access up to 11 dimension,connected to chakra column.
I believe like 54% of white and like 35% of asians are like that.
This is related to stuff like ancient forums saying that Nephilim are positive Aryans.
Michael i believe dont mean bible text,those are regresive negative michael hybrids.
It means ancient text that were burned in alexandria library,stuff like that.

And Negative Nephilim,Belial Suns.
Like 47% or 58% or 67% reptilian stuff like that.
They are 56% of white people,they are originally lyran,or orion white humans,i believe.
They created Reptilian races,like cobra 2012 portal says,and mixed dna like
Lisa Renee says,to be separated from 12 or 14 or more strand conciusness and
created Thotian lower dimensional universes,you can read the material,stuff like that.
Originally lyran,but they changed their bodysuit,and wiped out akashic memories of them,stuff like
that.

Reptilians are artificial races,some material says,and the real enemy is fallen angels,originally lyran,or orion humans,
that created slave race and custom dna template,to harvest loosh from infinity paralel realities to
maintain the illusion universe.

But like wes penre says,in the thotian system,one can ascend to like the 7 heaven,like 11.5 D,like lisa renee say,but
you become other archon,like manipulative aryan deva,and impose  karma on other worlds,stuff like  that.

Reptilian are like animals,red energy,up to solar plexus energy.

Fallen angels are the energy like third eye to above head chakra,like soul star chakra but distorted ray energy,like
akashic abominations,but still higher dimensional.

This is related to kechari mudra.
I am doing it.
It causes a brain orgasm.
They creative from goes upwards.
I feel it.
Like by little the amrita goes,the sweeter it gets,the
more the root chakra energy want to go up.

This makes the energy go upwards,causing
activation from DNA strand 1 to dna strand 7,the crown chakra,the upper brain.

What anneka and yazhi think of kundalini dna activation?.
They say that some activated 24 cromosomes.
Some sect site like ancient forums says that
yoga changes dna expression.
Does kundalini in brain [brain orgasm,move energy up,snake is symbol like jung.tantric]
activated dna up to 7 strands,even to up 11,or 12 strands in positive humans?:
I wait answers in taygetean videos.

Last edited by Golden-Tears (2021-06-09 22:27:42)

#281 2021-06-10 22:43:00

Counter-Wave

I have a question to Yazhi and Anneka.
Also about the text above,the fourth human group is
Black Suns.
Like 59% to %100 reptilian.

So Adashi,Eiyayani primordial human,very few,black sun and
belial suns killed most of them.

Michael Nephilim Ruby Sun is like 10% reptilian 90% eiyayani.
Mostly good white people,normal empaty,but less empaty than eiyayani,less
psychic,most of chinese and white good people.
Belial Suns can let them live,they can be part of their agenda,for hydrization,or
because they have some empaty,even some want to rehabilitate their Lyran essence.

Belial Sun,is mostly from neutral to psicopat,blacks sun reptilians are chaotic mostly only evil.

Most White humans and asian humans are nephilm ruby suns,normal empaty.
The other half is Belial suns,from neutral empaty,very machine,to evil,and 100% psicopat.

And races like blacks and indigenous,are mostly lower hominids,mixed with belial suns
and black suns,very lower dimensional,animal,violent,example red native americans have
some belial suns,but the blacker the more demonic they are.
Primordial Blacks is more black suns,and animal 2D hominid.

I believe i am Nephilim Michael Ruby sun,like 25% psicopat,very mental,but i have empaty,i
have emotions,emotional body,but i a asperger,very mental,but i want truth,higher dimension,not
animal dimensions,i want to connect the more up energy i can,be 11 strand or 12 strand,connect to above
head not animal root chakra or below.

Corey goode put that nephilim very big headed like osiris.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

And Matias de Stefano say that Elohim very big headed.
Osiris energy is fallen elohim.
Ashayana Deane and Lisa Renee big head elohim,is like white energy,positive
elohei not elohim i believe.

I have a head i little less than david wilcock
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … %3DApi&f=1
He is also Michael Ruby Suns Nephilim i believe.

Most White humans and asian chinese and japanese are from Michael Ruby suns to belial suns.
Native americans are from Belial suns to black suns.
Pure Blacks is,they blacker they are mostly black suns.

Italians are race of cain,mostly from michael nephilim uby suns,to neutral belial suns.

Ashayana deane says that annunaki are big headed,like enki,mental,schizopheric mental,but
have low to mid circuit from empaty.
Sirius hybrizied with reptilians is annunaki,like osiris.

My head is like Osiris,i have a triangle head,and litle big than normal.

Whites genetics are elite compared to black,and indigenous.
But Jews are more neardental,gray,mental.

Primordial White is magician,from venus,or pleiades sphere.

Mars and Maldek is mental races,i have that energy,and venus,pleiadian energy.

Blacks are from earth,from 2D to 3D Timelines.
Indigenous Americanns,from 2D to 4.4D.

The crown chakra and above dimension.like soul star chakra and galactics race are
dimensional center,from pale races,like eiyayani,or agarthan pale race,or even arcturians
pale racist nordics.

The throat to Heart to plexus dimensional centers are from
races like pleiadians,or white humans,also red races,like ancient egyptians
and some native american tribes from atlantean era.

Root and sacral chakra,and patala below,qlipoth or naga patala centers,are from
blacks,primordial blacks,and animals,and demos.

Asperger are mostly white nordic 11 stranded,even racist,souls but with empaty,very mental,maldek
and venus,and heart,and third eye energy.

Reptilians hate white blood,they want to replay atlantean genetic war.
Like from eiyayani,to nephilm ruby sun 1 replay.
from ruby sun to belial sun 1 replay
from belial sun to black sun other replay.
from black sun to trans qlipotic like chlutu other replay 1.

With each hybrization they trap souls from like 15D  Sophia to naga hells,and worse trans qlipotic spheres.

When persons hybrize,they trap higher souls in lower bodies,like traps zeus in pig hybrid body,with pass of time.

That why hitler wanted aryan earth,he was false light,even 11D deceiver,but thotian,not blacks suns,he
was good neutral intentions..

What taygeteans think of this information.
Please talk about some in future gosia and stela,and
robert video,give information.
I wait for it if it happens.

#282 2021-06-11 14:55:55

Spaceangel11

Counter-Wave wrote:

I have a question to Yazhi and Anneka.
Also about the text above,the fourth human group is
Black Suns.
Like 59% to %100 reptilian.

So Adashi,Eiyayani primordial human,very few,black sun and
belial suns killed most of them.

Michael Nephilim Ruby Sun is like 10% reptilian 90% eiyayani.
Mostly good white people,normal empaty,but less empaty than eiyayani,less
psychic,most of chinese and white good people.
Belial Suns can let them live,they can be part of their agenda,for hydrization,or
because they have some empaty,even some want to rehabilitate their Lyran essence.

Belial Sun,is mostly from neutral to psicopat,blacks sun reptilians are chaotic mostly only evil.

Most White humans and asian humans are nephilm ruby suns,normal empaty.
The other half is Belial suns,from neutral empaty,very machine,to evil,and 100% psicopat.

And races like blacks and indigenous,are mostly lower hominids,mixed with belial suns
and black suns,very lower dimensional,animal,violent,example red native americans have
some belial suns,but the blacker the more demonic they are.
Primordial Blacks is more black suns,and animal 2D hominid.

I believe i am Nephilim Michael Ruby sun,like 25% psicopat,very mental,but i have empaty,i
have emotions,emotional body,but i a asperger,very mental,but i want truth,higher dimension,not
animal dimensions,i want to connect the more up energy i can,be 11 strand or 12 strand,connect to above
head not animal root chakra or below.

Corey goode put that nephilim very big headed like osiris.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

And Matias de Stefano say that Elohim very big headed.
Osiris energy is fallen elohim.
Ashayana Deane and Lisa Renee big head elohim,is like white energy,positive
elohei not elohim i believe.

I have a head i little less than david wilcock
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com … %3DApi&f=1
He is also Michael Ruby Suns Nephilim i believe.

Most White humans and asian chinese and japanese are from Michael Ruby suns to belial suns.
Native americans are from Belial suns to black suns.
Pure Blacks is,they blacker they are mostly black suns.

Italians are race of cain,mostly from michael nephilim uby suns,to neutral belial suns.

Ashayana deane says that annunaki are big headed,like enki,mental,schizopheric mental,but
have low to mid circuit from empaty.
Sirius hybrizied with reptilians is annunaki,like osiris.

My head is like Osiris,i have a triangle head,and litle big than normal.

Whites genetics are elite compared to black,and indigenous.
But Jews are more neardental,gray,mental.

Primordial White is magician,from venus,or pleiades sphere.

Mars and Maldek is mental races,i have that energy,and venus,pleiadian energy.

Blacks are from earth,from 2D to 3D Timelines.
Indigenous Americanns,from 2D to 4.4D.

The crown chakra and above dimension.like soul star chakra and galactics race are
dimensional center,from pale races,like eiyayani,or agarthan pale race,or even arcturians
pale racist nordics.

The throat to Heart to plexus dimensional centers are from
races like pleiadians,or white humans,also red races,like ancient egyptians
and some native american tribes from atlantean era.

Root and sacral chakra,and patala below,qlipoth or naga patala centers,are from
blacks,primordial blacks,and animals,and demos.

Asperger are mostly white nordic 11 stranded,even racist,souls but with empaty,very mental,maldek
and venus,and heart,and third eye energy.

Reptilians hate white blood,they want to replay atlantean genetic war.
Like from eiyayani,to nephilm ruby sun 1 replay.
from ruby sun to belial sun 1 replay
from belial sun to black sun other replay.
from black sun to trans qlipotic like chlutu other replay 1.

With each hybrization they trap souls from like 15D  Sophia to naga hells,and worse trans qlipotic spheres.

When persons hybrize,they trap higher souls in lower bodies,like traps zeus in pig hybrid body,with pass of time.

That why hitler wanted aryan earth,he was false light,even 11D deceiver,but thotian,not blacks suns,he
was good neutral intentions..

What taygeteans think of this information.
Please talk about some in future gosia and stela,and
robert video,give information.
I wait for it if it happens.

What? Your words were barely coherent. Are you trying to say that people of darker skin tones are less than? Less empathy, less spiritual value, less humanity? This type of thinking is dangerous, brainless, and also racist. If you really had the empathy you said you had, you would see that words like these hurt and confuse people even further.  This promotes division programming, and is hindering spiritual growth. You even somewhat defend Hitler, saying ''he was neutral, with good intentions''. What?! Just because he had a white skin-tone?!

It even makes it so much worse when you completely generalize groups of people. You are spewing theories that make no logical sense.''And races like blacks and indigenous,are mostly lower hominids,mixed with belial suns.'' Just because someone is different from you, just because your mind is too dense to understand people, does not give an excuse to dehumanize an entire group of people.This is why we have acts of violence on both sides. Once you dehumanize somebody, you can make excuses to do anything to them. History has been prime evidence of that. No matter what race you are, everyone is born innocent. Everyone is one.

''some belial suns,but the blacker the more demonic they are.''
I think it's demonic to say things you absolutely know nothing about. It's demonic to be possessed with a superiority complex. That's truly demonic. 

''but i want truth,higher dimension,not animal dimensions,i want to connect the more up energy i can,be 11 strand or 12 strand,connect to above.''
No you don't, hypocrite. If you wanted some sort of truth, it wouldn't be of this hypocritical, stupid, and racist babel you're on about. If you truly want to grow, look at things in a different way. Observe all walks of life as your brothers,not as your enemies. Find other perspectives, and open your mind. Dissolve that urge to think that you're better than people who are different than you. For christ sakes, didn't people know this in childhood???

I also think you're very confused. Not all Asian people are chinese or japanese, by the way. You know there are darker skinned Asians too, right? Ever heard of Southeast Asia? So many holes in your points. I could be here for days explaining what is exactly wrong with what you're saying,but I won't.

Remember everyone, we are all one. We are all connected. Stop the pointless division. Protect humanity, protect people.

- Angel.

No matter where you go, everyone's connected.

#283 2021-06-11 18:35:47

mitkobs

To the people who are writing so much questions at once. Do you think Gosia is having that much time to read and verify pages of your summary of assumptions, theories and nonsense from different sources?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-11 18:37:08)

#284 2021-06-11 19:01:40

Rainer Klar

@mitkobs
I reinforce your statement.

#285 2021-06-12 22:36:33

BOK

The position of the Federation is invalid.

They claim that by voting for a political candidate that we consent to the game that is being played, but that is invalid due to ELECTION FRAUD.

In America, the majority voted for:

Nixon, but election fraud gave the election to Kennedy the illuminati candidate, and later they murdered him because he did not follow their orders.

Ron Paul, but in the primary, election fraud gave the primary to a different candidate that was the illuminati candidate.

Bernie Sanders, but in the primary, election fraud gave the primary to Hillary Clinton the illuminati candidate.

President Donald Trump, but election fraud gave the election to Joe Biden the illuminati candidate.

When given the chance to do so, Americans always vote against the illuminati candidates, but election fraud steals the elections and puts the illuminati candidates in power, and Americans do not give their concent to be governed by the illuminati.

The position of the Federation that Americans consent to be governed by the illuminati is invalid.

We never wanted that.

The proof is in the fact that Americans vote against the illuminati candidate when we have a choice to vote for someone else.

The illuminati does not rule over us with our consent.

Present this to the Federation for me, or I will present it myself;  I am willing to stand before them and say this in person, as long as they agree to not wipe my mind or do any mind altering things to me.

I will stand there by my free will, if they will allow me to do so with the same rights that non-matrix-persons have.

#286 2021-06-12 23:34:01

I have a Question to Aneeka,and Taygetean
Crew that can answer.

I put clear,in the text below.
About Kechari Mudra.
Up in the cavity of the nasal pharynx, within easy reach of an inquiring and liberated tongue, is an organ that is erogenous on a level similar to the genitals. "Spiritually erogenous" is a good qualifier for that, as kechari stimulates ecstatic/sexual energy upward in the body, while the genitals, if not brought into tantric preorgasmic practice mode, will lead our energy out to serve the reproductive function.

Let's call the spiritually erogenous focal point up there in the nasal pharynx, the "secret spot," since we have known so little about it before now.

Once the word gets out, the erogenous aspects of kechari alone will draw the pleasure-seeking masses to it. And why not? Who would have babies if it were not so enjoyable to make them? Should becoming enlightened be less enjoyable? When the spiritual path becomes widely known for what it really is, a constant internal orgy of radiating ecstatic bliss, then the roads to enlightenment will be crammed full with practitioners, just as the roads to reproductive sexual experience are crammed full now. Interestingly, the two roads intersect, right here in the world of tantra, which is why this lesson is being posted here instead of in the main lessons. It is time to let our hair down a little on the subject of kechari.

So what is this secret spot?

In main lesson #108 on kechari, the edge of the nasal septum was described as being "ecstatically sensitive." It was also called an "altar of bliss." Here in the tantra lessons we call it "spiritually erogenous." With all of these descriptions, it should be clear that there is something special going on with the septum in kechari practice.

Kechari mudra is a subject of increasing discussion and debate these days. It is a good sign. It means it is coming out of the shadows of esoteric yoga and into the early morning sunshine of this rising new age of enlightenment.

What is kechari mudra? Let's put it in terms that we can easily relate to. A centimeter or two above the roof of our mouth is located one of the most ecstatically sensitive organs in our whole body. It can be reached relatively easily with our tongue. It is located on the back edge of our nasal septum, and when the nervous system is purified enough through advanced yoga practices, our tongue will roll back and go up into the cavity of our nasal pharynx to find the sensitive edge of our septum. When this happens, it is like a master switch is closed in our nervous system, and all of our advanced yoga practices and experiences begin to function on a much higher level. When kechari is entered naturally, we come on to the fast track of yoga. It is the major league of yoga, if you will.

Ramakrishna said, "When the divine goddess comes up, the tongue rolls back."

Kechari means, "To fly through inner space."

The connection we make near the top of the sushumna, ida, and pingala in kechari is an ecstatic one that brings ecstatic conductivity up in the nervous system more than any other practice. Every other advanced yoga practice then becomes increasingly effective at doing the same thing - raising ecstatic conductivity. So kechari is an ecstatic connection that illuminates our entire nervous system. The sensitive edge of the nasal septum is an altar of bliss. The more time we spend there, the more bliss we experience. Kechari is the perfect companion for sambhavi. The two practices complement each other. Together, sambhavi and kechari draw divine ecstasy up, filling us with divine light.

I dont know if Taygetean brain have this organ,but the thing is simple.

1-Elongate tongue.
2-Clean the Nose.
3-Stimulate Secret Spot,for various days,then
after months and weeks,you can have a brain orgasm.

This make one activate kundalini,from strand 1 to strand 7 of DNA activation,and
one can astral travel,lucid dream and have diferent psychic powers.

I want to robert and gosia and stela talk about this.
I did come to this earth to move it to 8D,and more.
I dont agree with federation to have this animal planet.
Taygeteans thinks that this is DNA activation?:
I also think that all offworlds groups are deceivers.
From Annunaki era,to bible,to new age.
All is deception.
In 2000 years more we can know the new layer of deception.
Flat earth have pieces of truth,
Ashayana deane grid lines pieces of truth.
I agree that most humans are irrational and act souless,mindless and
like animals..

I wait for answers it the taygeteans video channels.
I did come to this earth to ascend it,not to rely my power
to deep state alien deceivers.

#287 2021-06-12 23:46:18

I have questions to Anneka and taygetean crew that can
answers.

Here a text.

https://gigiyoung.com/blog/

For some people, Lemuria is a just a myth, a silly fable that we created to explain strange looking rock formations and symbols. Don’t human beings just have the most wild imaginations?! In reality, Lemuria is a place, a concept, a myth, a memory as well as an important phase of our consciousness.

We are more than our bodies! We have a consciousness that stretches deep into all directions of time creating the very scaffolding of our mind. It is through the consideration of lost cultures that we will not only remember who we are, but understand who we are. Each civilization that waits fallen in the earth is a puzzle piece, it is a phase on the planet, and thus a phase within ourselves. It is this holistic level of functioning, and seeing ourselves as inter-connected with the planet that we must regain to bring society out of it’s death spiral.
WeHeartIt.com

The importance of identifying the nature of a civilization

Many times while reading the Akashic Records (the psychic database of all events and experience in the cosmos) people will describe whether a civilization is “feminine” or “masculine” in its orientation. This may seem like a vague point, however, establishing the energetic foundation of a society allows our consciousness to understand and synch with the civilization’s origin pattern. Once this initial read is understood, then the more specific details can come into focus.

Feminine societies will have a certain esoteric structure that differs from a masculine one; which means it will engage with your consciousness differently. Often once we understand the yin/yang proportions of a society we can begin to get much more clarity. This is how many retro-cognitive psychics receive the meaning of large, complicated concepts: through retracing the origins back to the God-head/Cosmos for the exact pattern of yin and yang that was proliferating at that time on the planet.

Lemuria’s Golden Age

Lemuria, or ‘Mu’, was a largely feminine society. This does not mean that men didn’t exist, it simply means that the culture was centralized around the feminine principal. Women enjoyed leadership positions (matriarchy), intuition based decisions drove the evolution of society and emotions were considered sacred. People functioned as tribes and lived very close to the earth, they moved in a sacred communion with the planet and her rhythms. If the water flowed a different way one morning, that meant something. If a bird appeared at your feet it was a message. Our mind was inseparable from the system of life that surrounded us.
WeHeartIt.com

This deep connection with creation allowed for human beings to create incredible rituals and magickal practices. In fact, magick and ritual was a regular part of life. Any actions taken in ones life were calculated with the stars in mind to ensure that we would not accumulate negative energy. Thus, Lemuria was the beginning of sophisticated magick and ritual, it is the beginning of all spiritual practice. Lemuria, as a civilization and time on the planet, served as the time where humans developed deep emotional bodies and the pathways of spiritual thought. Lemuria is where many of the sacred golden threads of our intuitive bodies began, the sacred channels  that lead to the cosmos and deep within the earth. These are the exact channels that all post-Lemurian epochs built themselves upon.

In Lemuria’s beginnings, magickal practice began as simple channeling what felt like cosmic patterns: descriptions of the earth, elementals and other foundational principals. Our consciousness was taking inventory of the layers and patterns of life around us. We were relating to our world and integrating our spiritual connection with the natural world. Over time as Lemuria evolved, these magickal practices became increasingly complex and evolved into certain secular disciplines in their own right,  and as a result, different types of priestess/priest classes emerged. The psychic abilities of clairsentience and claircognizance take root first as a primary way to enmesh with ones environment and gain awareness. Some of these priestess/priest classes would become instrumental in the creation of the Atlantean Magickal system, the pure system in which all current Mystery practices are rooted.

The Fall of Lemuria

As we all know, what goes up must come down. Every civilization enjoys a golden age in which its potential is explored followed by a challenging period of darkness and densification where any and all fear and ego is heightened to be cleansed and understood. Lemuria is not excluded from this cycle, in fact, many of the wounds from Lemuria’s dark age still plague our society today.

Lemuria’s dark age brought intense black magick practices to the forefront of our consciousness. During the fall of Lemuria we saw the complete inversion of the sacred channelings that once brought light, structure and awareness to the civilization. As the consciousness accelerated, and the responsibility of the individual to heal ones self compounded, some groups found it difficult to keep up. Their fear of facing their shadow began to close and limit their pineal glands decreasing their spiritual capacity. This caused a major social problem as psychic priestess’ and priests made up the monarchy and exalted classes. They enjoyed a life of power, wealth and respect, the loss of spiritual ability therefore meant the loss of status and value in society. As you can imagine, this created chaos as many lost characters tried to cling to power.

Manipulation campaigns, battles and all sorts of dark techniques were invoked. Dark priestess and priests began making deals with lower beings for more material power and influence, this was playing with a very dangerous fire. The dark portals that were opened during this time still plague the earth and played a major role in the dynamics of what we call ‘The Fall.’ The possessions that occurred as a result of this sloppy and dangerous conjuring also plague certain bloodlines and locations on the planet today. In the work of Cayce, this is the genesis of the dark group he identifies as ‘Belial‘; within Rudolf Steiner’s teachings we can see this as the emergence of ‘Ahriman.’ If we look closely at our world today we can see that these patterns have, indeed, proliferated.
WeHeartIt.com

Beyond the distortion of spirituality, we also saw the fall of matriarchy as Lemuria began to darken into the rise of what many call: the ‘Dark Mothers’. Dark Mothers are the dark side, and complete inversion of what a mother should be, and what feminine leadership is. This is not the nurturing darkness of the womb and cosmos, I am speaking of the shadow of the feminine. In fact, dark mothers behave in a parallel way to how we see the fallen patriarchy of today act. These once great women were the first to fall and collapse into the darkness of their negative ego, and it is their failure to evolve that lead to the first ‘fall’ and major distortion of human consciousness. Of course, this is greatly distorted and exaggerated in biblical teachings as not all women fell deeply into this pattern and dark ages are an inevitable and necessary part of human evolution. To be accurate, it was an aspect of the cosmic feminine that entered a dark cycle and this entering of a cosmic night, or dark age, is universal law. It is the cycle of life itself, human consciousness is moved by these expansion and contraction cycles. This falling and darkening of our consciousness, although painful, is what allows us to refine ourselves. It is immature and short sighted to see ourselves as victims of, or subject to darkness.

In the dark matriarchy many women, and men, began to think that the masculine aspect was inferior to the feminine aspect. This manifested literally as women seeing themselves as superior to men. Women believed they were more vital in society as it was women who were ‘closer to God’ giving birth to babies and translating messages from the cosmos. This conversation deeply bothers many, as this wounding runs very deep in the pain bodies of men and women today. I have had conversations with many women that refuse to recognize that the feminine principal ever had a shadow expression on earth…ever. That is quite the hangover! It is important to see our past holistically rather than simply grabbing pieces to justify our current comfortable beliefs. That is not spirituality, that is hiding.

The patriarchy is heavily criticized today, as it should be, but how many criticize it with the knowing that it was in part formed by a fall of the feminine? How many stretch themselves to consider that the masculine was deeply wounded and that patriarchy is a result of those wounds?  Or the fact that there would be no patriarchy without this period of a fallen matriarchy. The patriarchy is, in fact, a response to the thousands of years of an abusive matriarchal society. Abuse feeds abuse, it’s time to realize this and begin healing, so that we may create union internally and externally. Justice is balance, and we need that very badly in our world today. We must forgive each other and begin to see the loving qualities of both the masculine and feminine around us each day to move beyond this time of deep polarization.

The Rise of Atlantis

What is not often mentioned about the dark age is the little spot of light within the dark, just as the yin/yang symbol portrays. This dot of light is the new era, the new pattern of consciousness that is to unfold within humanity. It is the answer to the darkness itself. Overtime, that little glimmer of light in the dark evolves into the new civilization, the new phase of life on the planet. Thus, the way to make it through the dark age is to sense this glimmer of light and use it as the inspiration and creative force in your world. This new light that was forming in the darkness of Lemuria was: Atlantis. Atlantis was the evolution of Lemuria and a corrective force for the planet.
WeHeartIt.com

Atlantis brought the balanced masculine energy to the forefront as the masculine force rose to defend itself, establish fair order and refine the sacred truths of the Lemurian age. Atlantis brought laws, based not on emotion and intuition, but on a new concept that was forming: Intellect. Atlantis introduced the ability to step away from instinct and intuition and actually evaluate insight that was coming through ones mind. Atlantis was still a deeply spiritual and psychic society, it’s gift was the ability to examine and bring reason to inspiration. The refined power of the masculine energy was an incredibly healing force for many that were abused during the last leg of the Lemurian phase (Men and Women). This allowed more depth and understanding which, in turn, created new portals to the higher worlds balancing out the dark portals that were opened during the Lemurian dark age.

In contrast, if you can imagine, the end of the Lemurian phases was absolute chaos. Leaders made rulings based on how they felt, rather than what was just. Many of these leaders were using black magick and completely possessed by the destructive entities they were summoning. There was no logic or reason to discipline the emotional and intuitive faculties that were driving Lemuria. The Atlantean epoch arose out of necessity, not out of tyranny as many think. The darkness that caused Atlantis to fall was created in Lemuria when spirituality began to take root in human consciousness, not Atlantis. Atlantis, and now our time on earth, is a continuation of this great saga- and it’s about time we remember.

The energy body is the non physical, or energetic, aspect of the human being and it is the aspect of our consciousness that is activated in occult ritual. The condition of our energy body determines both our psychic power and also where exactly we are able to reach inter-dimensionally. Perhaps the most fascinating thing about the energy body is that it is the most accurate indicator of our health, personality and level of spiritual achievement/integration. In other words, we all may look the same on the outside, but when we look at the energy body we can clearly see whether people are rooted in higher consciousness or whether they are possessed by lower astral forces. The ignorance that our current society has when it comes to esoteric study unfortunately perpetuates dangerous lower astral connections in our world. In case you are wondering, we all have an energy body, it is also called the bio-energetic field, aura, soul emanation or subtle bodies. There are many names for the energy body what you call it will depend on your culture and preferred avenue of spiritual study.

While it our energy body seems quite mysterious, it is really like an energetic fingerprint as our thoughts, beliefs and emotions reverberate through the energy body creating certain patterns. These reverberations reach up into the higher densities, like psychic circuitry, where our energetic body becomes finer and finer. The particular spirit, mind and emotions together create a specific frequency that makes our energy body unique to us, and psychics can read these bodies and discern valuable information from them.

Our Energy Body Determines Our Psychic Reach ( Law of Resonance)

What is also interesting, and not always discussed about our energy body, is that its condition actually determines our spiritual reach, or psychic reach. What does that mean? It means that our energy body actually reaches up into higher dimensions of reality, first of all, and second of all, it is the harmonization of our energy body that determines that exact reach. Like the age old image of passing through the eye of a needle, the harmonized energy body can pass into higher worlds that have a very fine vibration compared to our material world. In higher densities our consciousness becomes more vast, light and fast, this means that we must be at a state of personal harmony in order to resonate with higher worlds. We truly have to learn to energetically match the higher densities to consciously perceive them. When intuitives speak about beings like demons or dark spirits getting trapped in lower densities, it is because of this spiritual law. Their energy has become so heavy and distorted that they are trapped in a very narrow and chaotic band of reality. Until they learn to look at themselves and take responsibility for their actions, they will not be able to resonate with, or even perceive the higher worlds. This law is often called the law of resonance, and it teaches us that we can only truly experience what we are. In psychic work this becomes even more evident as in our journey we find certain levels of information, or abilities, unavailable to us until we can evolve into higher states of being. Simply because someone is psychic does not mean that they are harmonized, or on a healing path, I speak more about that reality in this video.

We Cannot Avoid What We Are & The Power of Love and Fear

A popular approach to the energy body is to ignore it and act like it does not exist. This is not a good idea, we are multi-dimensional beings by nature, and as mentioned above, we exist in higher realms simultaneously. Although this reality may be intimidating, we cannot cut ourselves off from the responsibility of being a spiritual creatures. Ignoring the reality that we are spiritual beings does not mean that our consciousness goes onto some kind of perfect auto-pilot, it simply means that we lose precision in our life. If that wasn’t unfortunate enough, if we have repetitive fearful thoughts and low emotional states we risk parasitic spiritual attachments. Nobody likes to talk about creepy, dark spiritual attachments, I get that, its much nicer to bliss out, but ignoring spiritual dynamics doesn’t make them go away. It is part our spiritual development process to actually begin to face the shadows that appear to us from the lower astral realm.

To be clear about the mechanics of psychic connection, our access to these higher worlds depends on the thoughts that we think and the emotions the we feel. That is what determines our resonance in this lower 3d part of our energy body. This is a cliche, but true: if our mental body and emotional body is rooted in fear we lessen our access to our Spirit. If our mental and emotional body is rooted in love we increase our access to Spirit. Our mind, emotions and even physical body all form around how much focus these two forces are given. Love and fear, it is as simple as that.

Fear is a descending energy that introduces a heavier density through fracturing our consciousness. It makes the body, mind and emotions stiff, tight, rigid, reactive and lonely leading to degeneration. Love is a ascending energy that introduces a harmonizing presence that unites our consciousness. It makes us flexible, open, flowing vast and interconnected. If the emotions that we feel and thoughts that we think are fear based, we become incoherent, heavy, discordant and we lose the ability to sense and perceive higher dimensions. When we cultivate loving energies within, we release toxic heavy energies that hold us back and we begin to heal and re-integrate our Soul in our body. We are either becoming heavier and more dense, or we are becoming lighter and re-connecting with our Spirit. We have a choice what we invest in, we can heal or we can regress. It is up to us.

Inner Child Template And the Energy Body

Our inner child is the aspect of our consciousness that communicates to us our trauma and also our ability to heal that trauma. It is our child that speaks to us about our fear in life. What does that mean? It means that the times that we lost our innocence (or damaged the inner child) in harmful ways, become an exact pattern of fearful trauma within our energy body. We feel this pain as sensation, perhaps we get flashes of memories and within our energy body these traumas also forms a particular etheric pattern. One way to look at it is that we have an etheric imprint of suffering at the exact moment our inner child becomes damaged. The emotional and mental responses to the shocking traumatization of our inner child crystallize into actual etheric pathways that become our mind and determine our personality. Pain, confusion, fear, betrayal, feelings of injustice, feeling sorry for ourselves, deep shock, feeling out of control, lacking trust, anger, apathy all become imprinted within our energy body. And they all reflect the loss of innocence, the traumatizing of the inner child. We see our emotions and thoughts as invisible, passing shadows, but they are real things. Real pathways in within the higher worlds inside of us that we walk. Pathways we will find ourselves walking again, and again and again until we heal. Thoughts and emotions are things. They are the very pathways we travel when we enter the psychic world.
Please dont delete this post if you really want to join all pieces of the puzzle.
All is deception.
Join the pieces,and with luck you will see the next layer of deception.

The astral planet have false memory earth timelines.
All aliens factions are saying false truths.
All Religions,sects,and beliefs are
incomplete,and false truths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgo5tLTqiIE

What Taygeteans think about this?:

Earth is a Plane.
That i say.
Venus is Paralel Earth.
Mars is Paralel Earth.
Human brain can see all the spectrum.
Is in our noses,and we cant see it.

Study the tree of life.
Human is like monkey in a cage.
A pig in worse case.

They are castes of humans.

I ask taygeteans,to hear this,it not propaganda,i
want the scalar truth at all levels,i dont consent with transhumanist agenda,if
they want to enslave more earth,they are my enemy,and i say
to them,you are not difent from satanist,another block of lies.

Hear these texts,all that can.

Join the pieces of the puzzle.

This person of the link that gave,have pieces of truth.

If they erase this post,they are another lover of lies,

i wait for answers about these pieces of information in taygetean channels,

Etheric-Essence, you basically label us liars if we don't respond to you. And your condition to present "all pieces of the puzzle" is a template from the occultist agenda. If you really want to know how the Taygetans relate to this world, I suggest you start watching videos or reading transcripts (again). No further warnings will be given. Moderator.

#288 2021-06-13 04:59:55

mitkobs

BOK wrote:

They claim that by voting for a political candidate that we consent to the game that is being played, but that is invalid due to ELECTION FRAUD.

Nixon, but election fraud gave the election to Kennedy the illuminati candidate, and later they murdered him because he did not follow their orders.

Ron Paul, but in the primary, election fraud gave the primary to a different candidate that was the illuminati candidate.

Bernie Sanders, but in the primary, election fraud gave the primary to Hillary Clinton the illuminati candidate.

President Donald Trump, but election fraud gave the election to Joe Biden the illuminati candidate.

When given the chance to do so, Americans always vote against the illuminati candidates, but election fraud steals the elections and puts the illuminati candidates in power, and Americans do not give their concent to be governed by the illuminati.

The position of the Federation that Americans consent to be governed by the illuminati is invalid.

We never wanted that.

The proof is in the fact that Americans vote against the illuminati candidate when we have a choice to vote for someone else.

Present this to the Federation for me, or I will present it myself;  I am willing to stand before them and say this in person, as long as they agree to not wipe my mind or do any mind altering things to me.

I will stand there by my free will, if they will allow me to do so with the same rights that non-matrix-persons have.

The whole system of election is always staged and rigged. People do not have a choice. Every candidate is chosen by and from mason-illuminaty line. Politics never change in general no matter what color party and what faces of marionettes are elected. It is the ultimate trickery, to have the real power with giving the illusion of power to the people. And the real problem are the people, the voters who do not know all this. They are sleeping and not mature enough to realize the trickery of the situation. They give their personal power and freedom to devilish manipulators and with that they allow everything unjust and awful that is being done with this world by the cabal-mason-illuminati.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-13 05:06:23)

#289 2021-06-13 20:46:52

BOK

BOK wrote:

We never wanted that.

I was contacted by someone last night, it was a very short conversation, only a few words were exchanged, and then they left.

I can tell you what is going on with the Federation, it is a genocide of the White Folks on Earth.

The illuminati (reptilians) and the federation (also reptilians) have set up a system where very few White Children will be born, and lots of White Families will be destroyed.

The wealth of White Families is stolen, and as an excuse to steal that money, they use the stolen wealth to feed africans.

The african population, which was very low before this program began, has exploded!

Now the over population of africa is used as an excuse to genocide the White Folks to reduce the population of Earth.

When Nixon, the man uncontrolled by the illuminati, got into the White House, the illuminati sent in Kissenger (an illuminati agent) to control Nixon, and prevent any plan that Nixon might have had to STOP WHITE GENOCIDE.

The same is going on in the Federation, very helpful reptilians are in the Federation, making certain that all the programs to exterminate the White Folks on Earth remain in place.

reptilians hate Lyrans and want them all exterminated everywhere, that is the reason for the on going world wide genocide of White Children on Earth;  it is all part of the reptilian plan to exterminate all Lyrans everywhere.

Everyone in the Federation that has gone along with this plan is guilty of genocide and must be brought to justice.

#290 2021-06-16 04:53:29

Hi all. Any intel on New Jerusalem?

Cobra? Is he legit? Talks about Ashtar Command being of the light which was debunked here.

If most people are Matrix creations and not real biological and spiritual beings, why the cabal try to exterminate them with biological methods? Wouldn’t it be enough to make adjustments to the Matrix operating system to make them disappear, if that’s desired?

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-06-30 06:48:36)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#291 2021-06-17 09:09:51

BOK

If the Schumann Resonance of around 8 hz (that was the maximum recorded for today) is not the natural frequency of Earth, and Earth is kept at this low frequency by the matrix broadcast beam from the Moon, and this keeps us in this 3D state;  then what would the natural frequency of Earth be in its normal 5D state?  What would the frequency be in hz if there was no matrix beam holding Earth down to this low frequency state?

#292 2021-06-20 13:15:42

RoadtoSamadhi

Please go into more about the D’JEDI , and let’s do a video on KARISTUS !!!

But the Jedi one first please! xD

#293 2021-06-22 07:58:46

Gosia on youtube community wrote:

Cosmic Agency
Cosmic Agency
3 hours ago
Just to let you all know, I have been blocked on FB for 30 days, due to the recent Yazhi´s medical response to dr Alex (it was in Spanish), so I won´t be able to make posts there. Follow me on Telegram and on Youtube community wall for updates. Thanks! https://t.me/cosmicagency

Where might one find Cosmic Agency's page on FB?  Thank you in advance.

#294 2021-06-22 11:58:22

Gosia
Administrator

I didnt say there will no Youtube videos. FB posts! smile

Cosmic Agency is not on Yotube, its just my personal account, which I do use to promote Cosmic Agency material: Malgosia Duszak

Orffyreus wrote:

There will no videos on youtube for 30 days now, will new videos be posted on another video uploader platform ?

Gosia on youtube community wrote:

Cosmic Agency
Cosmic Agency
3 hours ago
Just to let you all know, I have been blocked on FB for 30 days, due to the recent Yazhi´s medical response to dr Alex (it was in Spanish), so I won´t be able to make posts there. Follow me on Telegram and on Youtube community wall for updates. Thanks! https://t.me/cosmicagency

[That is: Blocked from Facebook (not YouTube). Moderator.]

#295 2021-06-22 12:28:14

Happy

Gosia wrote:

Cosmic Agency is not on Yotube,

...hmmm... this is fun, sort of... sometimes, when the road is full of loose gravel, the speed of the vehicle needs to be reeeally slow to hit the curves right. tongue

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#296 2021-06-22 13:14:59

Robert369

Happy wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Cosmic Agency is not on Yotube,

...hmmm... this is fun, sort of... sometimes, when the road is full of loose gravel, the speed of the vehicle needs to be reeeally slow to hit the curves right. tongue

I'd guess that she's still remembering her anti-gravity car which lacks such problems... big_smile

For completeness, these are the Telegram channels that I have noted for Cosmic Agency, the English one being the above mentioned by Gosia:

Seems that Gosia started these Telegram channels a while ago:

Cosmic Agency Updates (English) created on February 28th 2021
https://t.me/cosmicagency

Agencia Cosmica (Spanish)
https://t.me/agenciacosmicaoficial

Going to Telegram seems a good reason to me to no longer use Discord, which they left for the most part. This is an announcement channel only, and unlike on YouTube, she seems rather relaxed and open in her postings there.

I advise to read the backlog from the beginning, as there are some details (including links to awesome videos like this one that are worth catching up.

Maybe this belongs into a separate sticky thread, if you feel like it...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#297 2021-06-26 19:18:48

charliebelle

Hi Gosia! I am curious if constellations carry the story of their myth?

For example the myth/story of Taygeta, is the story here recognized by Taygetean Society today? hmmm im hoping i am making sense.

or another example I'm curious about is in Greek mythology, Lyra represents the lyre of Orpheus. Could these myths be considered maybe as an ancestral story of a star society?

#298 2021-07-01 11:44:10

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Do Swaruu and Yazhi have a birthday?  When is it and how old are they? smile

That questions seems to make little sense, as there are many Swaruus of which some even time-looped, while Yazhi was pretty much born outside of space time while warping. I suggest to watch the quite details videos about how the various Swaruus fit together and how Yazhi came to e.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#299 2021-07-01 12:35:59

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I guess astrology is a part of the illusion.

I consider most variants to be yet another belief system which contains some truth but can be (and is) abused against the believers.

Which doesn't mean that astrological effects are not real to a wide extent (e.g. the 26000 year cycle), but my take is that from the view of the Cabals the real content is too important/dangerous as to be freely available to the people.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-01 12:37:19)

#300 2021-07-01 12:52:43

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

In Alice Bailey's esoteric astrology, she says that the energy that the planets radiate to Earth comes from the Pleiades.  Is this true?

Not if worded like that, because there is no "single energy source" as all suns and planets in our universe form an energy network grid that constantly exchanges and by that amplifies energy for free use by everyone who wishes to play in our universe.

I suggest to keep this thread clean of discussions and rather start a new one if you wish to continue this.

Board footer