You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-24 06:50:58

mitkobs

Re: Important legal questions for Gosia and the Taygetean team

Indugukt wrote:
mitkobs wrote:
Indugukt wrote:

I remember she said you cannot recognize real person fron unreal person.

This implies you cannot tell a starseed either.

I can give you only guidelines to recognize yourself, but you probably will have intuitive feeling/understanding that you are not from this world and most of what do and want the mass of the people living on the planet is foreign even primitive for your internal standards and values.

You suggested that PD should not apply on starseeds..
I thought you had an idea how to identify a starseed.

What is PD? I just gave you an example how to identify the starseeds.

After the information from the latest video my allegations about prime directive and free will toward the GF seems pointless and unnecessary. They will do nothing about it. It is like to complain to the wind. You are alone with all others self trapped in this crazy game situation we call Earth.
It is essential to work on yourself to become incompatible to lower frequencies and never again to return from you higher self to such crazy places. Work on you fears, on your shortages of character, be conscious and responsible. Work on you desires about living in 3D and on your eventual regrets of not achieving the "goals" that can make you return to this place.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-24 06:59:55)

#27 2021-06-24 07:20:04

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

What is PD?

Hehe, asking for the meaning of "PD" while using the abbreviation "GF" is funny really. big_smile

PD = Prime Directive.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2021-06-24 08:12:17

mitkobs

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

What is PD?

Hehe, asking for the meaning of "PD" while using the abbreviation "GF" is funny really. big_smile

PD = Prime Directive.

My bad... Sounded to me when I read it like a police department and might not be so distant in meaning. Prime directive policing of Earth.

#29 2021-06-25 11:02:45

Kian369 wrote:

Apparently the United Federation of Planets follows law so I am preparing public legal charges against the United Federation of Planets and the members of the Council of Saturn for interfering with the free development of Humanity through the formation of a totalitarian planetary government secretly under the guidance- or control of the United Federation of Planets.

In order to formulate the charges correctly I need more information about the Prime Directive. Can you please help me with the following questions:

1) In the video "Extraterrestrial Message from Taygeta Pleiades Prime Directive (3)" https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … me-directi
Gosia mentions a document about the Prime Directive in a way that gives the impression that the document contains more textual information then what is mentioned in the video. Is it possible that I receive a copy of this document or the complete text of the Prime Directive (with footnotes)?

2) Does Federation law recognize the principle of Informed Consent?

3) Is Planetary government of Earth currently under the Federation's jurisdiction, laws, directives, or treaties?

I can also be contacted privately through Discord as Kian369#9266

If you really want to appeal to a GF court with the legal standards of any nation on earth or international law on earth, you are wasting your time. 

In order to be able to make a solidly grounded legal appeal to any GF court, you will need metaphysical advice from the perspective of not only 5D, but 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, etc.  And this requires an understanding of the non-dual aspects upon which Consciousness rests.

It must be understood that GF's weak point is precisely the same strong point on which his whole argument of non-intervention rests, i.e. "free will". In other words, the GF is also limited in its "free will" since we assume that the more expanded 5D consciousness is just another partial and biased perspective since it lacks the expanded consciousness of the rest of the higher densities. It is precisely this fact that disempowers them to establish a framework of decisions about what is happening on planet earth.

I assure you that your metaphysical arguments can be dismantled as their basis is biased and fallacious from the dimensional framework from which the Galactic Federation is operating.

Best regards.

Last edited by CHARCOtranquilo (2021-06-25 11:07:30)

I opened the door
and your Presence entered
like a sword,
without asking.

#30 2021-06-25 15:14:29

Kian369

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

If you really want to appeal to a GF court with the legal standards of any nation on earth or international law on earth, you are wasting your time.

I don't think so. In one of Gosia's last videos it was revealed that the Federation follows Space Law, which is similar to Maritime Law on earth. I happen to know Maritime Law and think that may be the best path to follow in order to remove the Cabal as an intermediary between Humanity and the Federation. See the Public notice to the United Federation of Planets that I published yesterday.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

In order to be able to make a solidly grounded legal appeal to any GF court, you will need metaphysical advice from the perspective of not only 5D, but 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, etc.  And this requires an understanding of the non-dual aspects upon which Consciousness rests.

I incarnated here from 9D for a purpose, to do what I do. I am guided by my own understanding of consciousness and the Universe. That understanding may currently be limited by the 3D matrix, but my core values come from 9D.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

In other words, the GF is also limited in its "free will" since we assume that the more expanded 5D consciousness is just another partial and biased perspective since it lacks the expanded consciousness of the rest of the higher densities. It is precisely this fact that disempowers them to establish a framework of decisions about what is happening on planet earth.

The Federation has established a framework of descisions about what is happening on Earth a long time ago, and I do not agree to it. The Federation saying that they are disempowered to do anything is a phallacy because when dealing with the Cabal they suddenly are not disempowered.

CHARCOtranquilo wrote:

I assure you that your metaphysical arguments can be dismantled as their basis is biased and fallacious from the dimensional framework from which the Galactic Federation is operating.

Eleven years after incarnation I got into a hefty discussion with my dad. He wanted me to agree to something because according to him I was just a child. He was very angry that I questioned his authority to decide for me. For the first time in this life I stood my ground against him. After half an hour of defending myself he ran out of arguments and he had to agree to my right to sovereignty.

I see the current situation similarly, just on a different scale.

Last edited by Kian369 (2021-06-25 16:27:57)

#31 2021-07-01 05:06:45

charliebelle

Is Rachell still present here or did she have to leave as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZQzNUNvSZs

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-07-01 05:16:32)

Board footer