You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-23 17:27:30

Happy
Moderator

Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Upcoming:
Second part of the miniseries on the Galactic Federation today at 20:00 UTC (21:00 London time/4:00pm Eastern):

Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)


Live chat smile


From the blurb:

PART 2 of the Federation series.
I highly recommended to watch it entirely to understand different nuances of the complex conglomerate that is the Federation of United Planets and its dealings with Earth. In this part, Yazhi, Swaruu X, and Aneeka, will respond questions such as: Is the Federation good or bad? How do they view 3D Earth? That point especially is essential to understand as it will be seen clearly that how we view the Federation will change depending on the context through which we are looking at it. We will go into the Collective Wants and the Field, Cabal, and how it all relates to the Federation "modus operandi" regarding Earth. At the end of the video, AND THROUGH THE ISOLATED CONTEXT of strictly considering  the perspective of Earth humans, it will be explained why Taygetans, Yazhi and Swaruu declare the Federation´s attitude as regressive.

Thank you Claudia for providing the voice for Aneeka.
Thank you Daniel James for providing the voice for Robert.


PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:

March 25th, 2020: Truth about Federation
May 15th, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
May 19th, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
June 1st, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
June 4th, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
March 7th, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
March 19th, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
May 21st, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation
June 16th, 2021: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#2 2021-06-23 23:01:19

Happy
Moderator

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

We have to move on to the next stage

The vastness of the intricacy of it all makes it almost impossible to "wake up" from this experience while being in it. If we can get even near to understand it, the most ingenious thing is most likely to describe it all as a "game," just like Swaruu, Yazhi and the Taygetans do in Gosia's video "Galactic Federation - Good Guys?". When one has no idea how complex it all is, I don't think it is possible to get a grasp on it otherwise. But when you've got it, you have to move to the next stage: The reality of your life. If not - you're probably bound to return to "the game." But to understand it, you have to start somewhere, and to describe it as a "game" is probably the only thing that can get you going.

We have a social-psychological phenomenon quite like it already working here on Earth, albeit on a smaller scale. It is called "the conspiracy theory." It gives the un-aware reason to dismiss the picture presented - usually explained by the unbelievable scale of it all - and for a good reason. In our individual reality we just have to build brick upon brick. This is how we can see how the world is functioning, and it probably starts even before we are born. It is the foundation for reason. - for our understanding of cause and effect. And - hold on - for expectation (yes - manifestation is connected to this, too, the cabal is using this). The predictability of the world we find ourselves in, is a premise to be able to grow up and make it a good world by our choices. Nothing less.

So when you are unable to put the "conspiracy theory" into your already existing world view, you do what you have to - you dismiss it. Because you cannot afford to put the premise of predictability aside. Your very existence and function in society - in this world - rely on it. So what do you do with the unbelievable story? You start paying attention. What happens next is "synchronisities" everywhere. You start "connecting dots." And sooner or later, that "conspiracy theory" starts to lose its theory-aspects. It becomes believable. That's right, somehow it forms like a "brick", and surprise: It actually fits onto your other "bricks." And you have just experienced a shift in paradigm. All within yourself.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#3 2021-06-24 07:15:09

Happy
Moderator

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Nothing bad happening here, folks. smile

I didn't mean to shock you there, or move away from Swaruu.org. <grin> It's almost impossible to explain this (- no wonder they've been frustrated with us...). But to come across with this, I see that I need to employ a different method of proof-reading my own words. It will take a bit of time, and I'm sorry about that.

Just do what you are used to... smile


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#4 2021-06-24 09:40:46

ALIN ILEA
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Everything is fantastic I really want to talk to Swaruu or Aneka please

Offline

#5 2021-06-24 09:42:06

ALIN ILEA
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

It is very, very important to me

Offline

#6 2021-06-25 03:08:48

Jules77
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

So considering that there are other viewpoints and additional information coming I will say that not much has changed regarding my view of the GF.  It seems everything is rigged so that humanity does not advance spiritually because this is the path to 5D which would require the GF to apply improved ethics and free will principles to the people of planet Earth.  It was also noted that the Lyrian race is the best designed bio-suit for a 3D incarnation/immersion here so I wonder if the species has been selected for artificial 3D manipulation in other worlds that may be experiencing similar results of deliberate spiritual growth rigging and stagnation so playgrounds can be maintained.  The Lyrians may be able to best withstand the poisons, pollutants, and other variables used to shorten lifespans and end the brief experience. If you go back to “Truth About the Federation – Extraterrestrial Communication” it was noted: 

Swaruu:  You have 40 aliens, of which 35 know how to manifest things and know how to create the perfect world in which to flourish, but 5 still do not understand how. So they themselves generate their own nightmares because they don´t understand the mechanism of the law of mirrors that governs this Universe. So those 5 aliens became compatible with not being included among the 35 that already understood it. But they became compatible with being together in a place where calmly and in controlled conditions, they will learn step by step to manifest beautiful things for themselves. Those 5 aliens are called humans. The artificial 3D was set up so that humans do not go out there to create bloodthirsty Reptiles that can then invade the peaceful neighbors next door.

So the question is do the controllers of Earth really desire to guide humanity to positive outcomes (which they don’t see as a species anyway just bio-suits) or are they just serving their own agendas?  And while I understand the desire from above to experience a 3D incarnation I do not agree with the methods and manipulation occurring. Swaruu had previously mentioned that this process is the birth of a new race and they are guided by the “positive” races of the GF. This is supposed to be a galactic school where the race is assisted, providing lessons while the race does all of the work and grows from the experience. While I understand that the wishes of lower dimensions is considered insignificant to the desires of higher selves the manipulation seems to go against the true purpose of GF involvement.  The fact that there are other ways to fix what is wrong on Earth and the GF is being permissive of what is happening here seems to strengthen this argument.  And I agree with Yazhi, these are sick games. 

Let’s talk about the Maitre for a minute.  They were specifically mentioned in the new video, and it was noted in the “Reptilian Cabal Experiments” video that this is one of the groups that would like to create a race that is exploitable with no free will. I had mentioned in my Ark video post that it seemed that there was terraforming occurring with the climate change nonsense and was being funded by our governments.  We have also been collectively programmed to manifest this global warming outcome for a reason, and too much oxygen may be one of the reasons the regressives have not tried to colonize the surface of the planet.  It was also noted during the new video that there are more portals being opened which is the only way they are able to interstellar travel due to low frequency.  So if the Illuminati and secret societies are going to be thrown under the bus with the vaccines, pedophilia, and the like are the Maitre to be the new control mechanism for Earth? If this is the case then they will have their slave race and will be able to program humans for specific purposes and desired emotional responses.  It may also be that the fake alien invasion scenario may involve them and it would be beneficial for the population to be accustomed to them and hearing “news” about them to program humanity to manifest what they want ahead of time.   

So what does humanity do?  This may be an opportunity to initiate real change, and perhaps there is a larger purpose and goal.  Maybe the challenge is to not only help humanity transcend the GF rule breaking and manipulation but also self-imposed limitations about what can be changed (and the change must occur on the planet).  So I wonder if what we are experiencing here on Earth has been created in other worlds before because if the race can overcome the adversity then they will have passed the test. And until humanity matures and expands consciousness then it will not become a “race” and certainly not an interstellar race.  While I am optimistic in all of this I wish the path forward was more clear in my mind.  If the GF intent is transhumanism then it is likely that Kim is a starseed psyop as much as Q has been for the Trump crowd.  But I will try and expand on that in a further post.

Also Happy your post about conspiracy theories resonated, reflecting on my friends and family there are more people waking up to what they would not have believed six months ago. For example, my hairdresser works for a large salon and everyone that works there has had at least one vaxxed client unexpectedly die within the last few months and not all of them elderly.  Everyone is shaken by it and concerned especially since there is more vaccine pushing coming once the cabal has deemed the “variants” a threat. But it will be much harder to lock down, mask, and vax people this time (at least here in the US).

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-06-25 03:09:42)

Offline

#7 2021-06-25 11:55:56

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

You are right, the situation on our planet is very serious, everyone is against us: Alpha Dracos, reptilians, Orange, Malakak, Maitre and even the Federation.

The question is: How can we free ourselves if everyone is against us?

Offline

#8 2021-06-25 12:10:20

Happy
Moderator

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Jules, good comment there, and a good read. Thank you. And thank you to Ymarsakar as well. My point is that we cannot afford to live our lives as if we are just avatars. That will take away a huge chunk of our self-responsibility. This is life and you are the real deal! To awaken the entire globe is a good thing, and will probably take down the matrix. But I don't accept that human beings stop existing just by that. Our lives here are not in vain, simply for that reason. If the immersed "player" leaves the avatar, the body goes on with it's life. I think that life still has a connection with Source. Souls grow. And even if 3D humans are considered an anomaly to the 5D civilizations, I think we have the beauty of Source within us. We are in short the frontline in Source's experience of expansion. That's what I mean by "the reality of your life" in the post above.

P.S.: By the way - it feels like we're having a sort of 100th monkey experience here. There were ripples across the globe with this...


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#9 2021-06-25 12:19:16

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Lupul Dac wrote:

You are right, the situation on our planet is very serious, everyone is against us: Alpha Dracos, reptilians, Orange, Malakak, Maitre and even the Federation.

The question is: How can we free ourselves if everyone is against us?

For the most part, it is just humans vs humans. Player vs player.

All these other factions are interesting but they are limited in what they can do because they are not players.

Yeshua once said, the truth will set you free. Unfortunately, humanity got confused and thought ego prejudices were their truth.

Most of the truth of reality questions can be answered by comprehending Michael Newton's research and books, particularly Destiny of Souls and Journey of Souls. Plus other text like the Ra contact and Counsel of 9 Puharich stuff.

The New Age has provided all the tools and knowledge one would need for awakening and conscious enlightenment. No human has any excuses now, since this information is now unveiled to the public. This is where the term "shadow work" comes from, as it relates to Jung's channeled talk about how humans are fragmented into things they see and things they don't even know exists, like their shadow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8I3yq-Kmo

On Shadow work. 6 years ago that video has been up.

Are humans waiting for some external savior to help them out by telling them that the Federation they are part of, is the cause of their problems? That is externalizing an internal problem. All the problems of humanity come from inside.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-25 12:24:25)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#10 2021-06-25 12:47:00

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

You are right, the situation on our planet is very serious, everyone is against us: Alpha Dracos, reptilians, Orange, Malakak, Maitre and even the Federation.

The question is: How can we free ourselves if everyone is against us?

For the most part, it is just humans vs humans. Player vs player.

All these other factions are interesting but they are limited in what they can do because they are not players.

Yeshua once said, the truth will set you free. Unfortunately, humanity got confused and thought ego prejudices were their truth.

Most of the truth of reality questions can be answered by comprehending Michael Newton's research and books, particularly Destiny of Souls and Journey of Souls. Plus other text like the Ra contact and Counsel of 9 Puharich stuff.

The New Age has provided all the tools and knowledge one would need for awakening and conscious enlightenment. No human has any excuses now, since this information is now unveiled to the public. This is where the term "shadow work" comes from, as it relates to Jung's channeled talk about how humans are fragmented into things they see and things they don't even know exists, like their shadow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8I3yq-Kmo

On Shadow work. 6 years ago that video has been up.

Are humans waiting for some external savior to help them out by telling them that the Federation they are part of, is the cause of their problems? That is externalizing an internal problem. All the problems of humanity come from inside.

Yes, people have their part of guilt, but the ET races from the Federation also have their part of guilt. The Federation has a regressive behavior towards our race pushing forward this agenda of transhumanism through these COVID vaccines!

Since the races from the Federation support these actions of the Cabal, I see them as the main culprits because they intervene in our evolution.

Even if people have these sources of awakening that you mentioned it is very difficult for people to understand them because of the mental control that the Federation and their puppets (the Cabal) it exercises on the population of Earth. Practically people are prevented from waking up to maintain this 3D prison, called Earth. Again: How can we free ourselves if we are not left?

Offline

#11 2021-06-25 12:50:22

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

For the most part, it is just humans vs humans. Player vs player.

I dare to disagree, because many Humans are remote controlled via implants, channelings, etc. to do the biddings of their masters and by that cause havoc on the whole of Humanity with expanded view, technology and powers. Also, the many underground ET installations (not talking about DUMBs only, but some way older structures) that were installed to control Humanity clearly speak a different language.

Leaving that aside would result in a rather superficial 3D'ish look on Humanity, meaning that repeating the false "shadow work will solve the problem" GF narrative does not match the facts that right this GF created that show that even after everyone had done their shadow work, they wouldn't be willing to let go of their "Incarnation Playground". Hence it will be upon us to take down the Matrix before they eradicate us again - if that is even possible, as they could simply create global natural disasters for this, as they have done in the past.

Insofar time is of essence, meaning that the relatively few awakened ones need to tear down the Matrix before that, for which we luckily have ET allies that assist us in ending this nasty/regressive game, as without such help it seems undoable as it was in the past millennia.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-25 12:52:29)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#12 2021-06-25 12:53:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

"The Federation has a regressive behavior towards our race pushing forward this agenda of transhumanism through these COVID vaccines!"

All I see are humans on social media banning people, making others obey, and humans resisting or not.

Alternatively, the Federation is the one pushing forward an agenda of having humans refuse to obey their mind controlled social media and political authorities.

Both are just about equal in visibility.

"Hence it will be upon us to take down the Matrix "

But you are personally controlled by the dark matrix and potentially all of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions come from this dark matrix, so how are you going to escape or bring it down?

And even if you did bring it down, the credit would not go to you, but to the Federation and others who incarnated as humans, to produce shadow work.

You believe this shadow work of Swaruu contact is thus a Federation deception, and thus you do not undergo any shadow work, is that how it is RObert?

But is that pov due to Dark Matrix control? The Dark Matrix control knows that Creator gods and shadow work is what will bring it down, because it is not scared of native Earth humans or their souls. Because if your souls or humans had the power to bring it down, why hasn't it been brought down? WHy does T Red need the Federation? Why do humans need special forces from M45 to help take down DUMBs, can't humans take out DUMBs that are operated by other humans, on their own?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-25 13:02:16)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#13 2021-06-25 13:00:00

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

All I see are humans on social media banning people, making others obey, and humans resisting or not.

Looking at your various today's posts about "It is all Humanity's own fault" and by that reciting the GF's narrative lie, I suggest to look at the Humans after the mind-control is actually ended, otherwise you judge the remote controllers and not the ones who were under remote control.

Also, if not yet done I suggest that you learn about what exactly can be done through mind-control and how it can be achieved, both directly (e.g. via waves, implants, etc.) or indirectly (e.g. via media lies, mis-education, toxification, deconnecting from Source).

Judging the people themselves is only possible without external influence. Which gets worse by that fact that Humans are abused as body suit into which some incarnate with full knowledge of their mission/agenda here, meaning that they are not actual Humans but ETs that play Humans. I assume that you know the wolf using a sheep skin - and by that also, that one shouldn't judge sheep by these disguised wolves.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-25 13:01:10)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2021-06-25 13:04:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

All I see are humans on social media banning people, making others obey, and humans resisting or not.

Looking at your various today's posts about "It is all Humanity's own fault" and by that reciting the GF's narrative lie, I suggest to look at the Humans after the mind-control is actually ended, otherwise you judge the remote controllers and not the ones who were under remote control.

Also, if not yet done I suggest that you learn about what exactly can be done through mind-control and how it can be achieved, both directly (e.g. via waves, implants, etc.) or indirectly (e.g. via media lies, mis-education, toxification, deconnecting from Source).

Judging the people themselves is only possible without external influence. Which gets worse by that fact that Humans are abused as body suit into which some incarnate with full knowledge of their mission/agenda here, meaning that they are not actual Humans but ETs that play Humans. I assume that you know the wolf using a sheep skin - and by that also, that one shouldn't judge sheep by these disguised wolves.

That is why I edited this part in, as you were writing.

'But is that pov due to Dark Matrix control? The Dark Matrix control knows that Creator gods and shadow work is what will bring it down, because it is not scared of native Earth humans or their souls. Because if your souls or humans had the power to bring it down, why hasn't it been brought down? WHy does T Red need the Federation? Why do humans need special forces from M45 to help take down DUMBs, can't humans take out DUMBs that are operated by other humans, on their own?'

You are talking about mind control and shadow work, but what exactly is your reason for thinking all your actions and thoughts are NOT in and of themselves a result of said mind control?

You talk about me as If I don't understand mind control, but do you actually understand what mind control means, Robert?

It means your Mind Is Controlled. Do you understand?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-25 13:04:48)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#15 2021-06-25 13:06:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Since you edited your post and added this:

Ymarsakar wrote:

You believe this shadow work of Swaruu contact is thus a Federation deception, and thus you do not undergo any shadow work, is that how it is RObert?

Obviously shadow work is needed in addition to removing the mind-control, but it can only come afterwards for most people as the mind-control prevents the shadow work to even begin. Claiming that a remote controlled being "just needs to do shadow work" is like asking a fish to fly. I suggest to look at the full picture instead of blaming one side only, and then derive the necessary steps to get rid of the problem.

Since it needs a lot of malevolent intention to twist my words into such hypocrisy, I will not reply to you and this style anymore.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#16 2021-06-25 13:07:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

"I assume that you know the wolf using a sheep skin - and by that also, that one shouldn't judge sheep by these disguised wolves."

If you are reading my other posts today, then you should notice that this pov of yours is a double sided sword. It cuts both ways.

If the wolf is using human vessels as sheep skin to pretend to be human when they are wolves, then that also means everything virtuous and good about humanity came from....

non sheep, ETs, aliens, soul controllers. Basically nothing good came from humans. If nothing evil came from humans, then nothing good your civilization has EVER done was a result of your own abilities. It was the result of the Souls controlling it, and they are alien/ETs in the Federation.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#17 2021-06-25 13:09:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

"Obviously shadow work is needed in addition to removing the mind-control, but it can only come afterwards for most people as the mind-control prevents the shadow work to even begin."

There are many humans who have accomplished this. You can utilize any number of examples. For example, if Robert has done shadow work, then you cannot say others are under mind control and cannot do so. If you are under mind control, then you cannot do so. But others have done so, while still being under the same control network. So how do you explain?

If some humans are free, then shouldn't you listen to them instead of the dark matrix agent smiths?


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#18 2021-06-25 13:15:38

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

"Since it needs a lot of malevolent intention to twist my words into such hypocrisy, I will not reply to you and this style anymore."

Right, this is what happens when a mind controlled human gets close to seeing and doing shadow work, but the cognitive dissonance is so painful, they have to get away?

But like I said, there are obviously a large number of humans awakening and doing internal shadow work. That is your choice to make, Robert, to avoid this subject that bothers you so much. BLame it on ET Federation snakes all you want.

Humans who can do the work, are doing the work.

Humans who cannot do the work, talk about how they just can't do it.

So in conclusion, Robert, you are mind controlled, and believe I do not understand what mind control is. But I understand it enough to point out the internal contradictions in your "rationality" that does not look so rational after a pass or 3.

If you are not mind controlled, then you can do shadow work. As you are not interested in doing shadow work, using your line of logic, this means your mind is being controlled. WHich means all your pov on the Federation and humanity, is controlled. Do you understand the logical implications of that?

From my pov, many human traditoins such as Indian Moksha or Final Liberation from the Wheel of Karma, has studied and worked on this problem for far longer than Robert or Ymar has been alive in these bio vessels.

Maybe they, Jesus, Buddha, other ETs were all deceived into believing they were free but they were not free?


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#19 2021-06-25 13:59:35

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

"I assume that you know the wolf using a sheep skin - and by that also, that one shouldn't judge sheep by these disguised wolves."

If you are reading my other posts today, then you should notice that this pov of yours is a double sided sword. It cuts both ways.

If the wolf is using human vessels as sheep skin to pretend to be human when they are wolves, then that also means everything virtuous and good about humanity came from....

non sheep, ETs, aliens, soul controllers. Basically nothing good came from humans. If nothing evil came from humans, then nothing good your civilization has EVER done was a result of your own abilities. It was the result of the Souls controlling it, and they are alien/ETs in the Federation.

You think it's just people's fault?

As an example,  I think I should remind you that the Andromedans use Immersion Pods to use human avatars in leadership positions (politicians, billionaires, military etc.) to control humanity so as not to wake up!
The Federation is behind everything that happens on Earth, Taygetans said that the Federation will never want to give up to their 3D game, because they like control and manipulation. You say it's just people's fault, but strange, also that's what the Federation say...

Last edited by Lupul Dac (2021-06-25 14:17:33)

Offline

#20 2021-06-25 17:29:58

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

I see some blaming of the Andromedans going on here, but you forget that they are very strict on karma and presumable they are careful of not doing something unjust. They have own standards of high morals that fallow precisely. They do not use weapons and are peaceful. Therefore are not the bad guys in the Federation. I think if you search for bad guys go more toward the Draco reps who are genius masterminds of deception, non emotional, highly predatory and armed to the teeth. They might be the obscure part of Federation who is giving the orders about Earth and they could be under command of someone like Lucifer.

Offline

#21 2021-06-25 17:46:00

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

mitkobs wrote:

I see some blaming of the Andromedans going on here, but you forget that they are very strict on karma and presumable they are careful of not doing something unjust. They have own standards of high morals that fallow precisely.

Yes indeed, the low density Andromedans and their collaborators have very own - albeit extremely twisted - standards of morale, claiming that since Earth is a game, none of the atrocities that they do here will affect their karma but instead cause personal growth.

Which not only is false, because Earth was a 5D planet before they themselves ruined it by applying a 3D Matrix around it to then declare it a playground, while the inhabiting Lyrans on Earth are co-founders of the GF just as the Andromedans are - meaning they play sick games on their alleged "allies". It also shows that they don't understand neither karma nor morale.

All of this is mind-control at its finest, making immature people think they do the right thing as these never ask their hearts nor question the narrative, because the temptation of having an evil game - which is disallowed in the regular galaxy - is higher valued than looking at truth. Or at the heart and by that learning what truly is to be learnt - not that such is expectable from a non-emotional race.

And as everyone knows: If evil temptations and the resulting gaming on Earth is considered fun, one can see deeply into a distorted soul that is at a truly low frequency - and obviously enjoys the "Earth gaming playground" to do what they always wanted but were not allowed to do elsewhere: Acting evil and regressive on their very (official) allies and friends.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#22 2021-06-25 19:17:07

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

@Robert you do not know what you are saying. Think about it. Read again what is been shared already for the different races. Can a race that is so progressive, peaceful, inventive, cooperative to be the bad guys. Sorry to say, but to think something like this is not fair from your side. And could they single handedly implement matrix control over Earth without higher powers than them to approve. And what about the most powerful other races who are predatory fighters by nature, they also approve the matrix on Earth or they from long time ago will be over with it. Apparently the matrix is somehow also in their best interest.

Offline

#23 2021-06-25 19:45:22

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

We do not have enough information to say who is responsible and to what extent. We are speculating based on already shared info which is not enough. And we as well cannot see the full picture from our 3D narrow perspective in order to blame a specific race for the misfortune on human condition. And do we have the right to blame when like I said do not know the deep down motives for making Earth a 3D matrix world. Let's hold our horses for now and listen what Yazhi have to say more in next videos.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-25 19:46:28)

Offline

#24 2021-06-25 20:23:23

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

mitkobs wrote:

We do not have enough information to say who is responsible and to what extent. We are speculating based on already shared info which is not enough. And we as well cannot see the full picture from our 3D narrow perspective in order to blame a specific race for the misfortune on human condition. And do we have the right to blame when like I said do not know the deep down motives for making Earth a 3D matrix world. Let's hold our horses for now and listen what Yazhi have to say more in next videos.

By their belief in karma, practically they mentally controls the other races from the Federation in order to not intervene in helping us. Andromedans are the main cause between races from the Federation, of course that there are many others regressive races like Draco, Kingu, Usungal, Maitre etc.

Offline

#25 2021-06-25 20:34:46

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Humans are responsible for their choice and capable of both good and evil. So are Et's. It's not so much an us VS them thing collectively, especially since there really are no "humans and Et's", this is a huge melting pot and we are all "ET's". This is not an invasion, this is an internal struggle, even aspects of the lower federation. They are responsible for their actions. Humans are responsible for ours. I do not see a discrepancy. I see discrepancies as false dichotomies, distractions, and fuel for bickering and avoiding taking proactive thoughts and actions. This argument becomes circular.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-25 20:36:25)


righteously indignant

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB