You are not logged in.

#26 2021-06-25 20:38:39

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Imposing political rules on others based on indoctrinated religious beliefs is exactly what lead to all the problems on Earth. Guess why ? Hence, what you see in the GF isn't much different as the Andromedans try to be the dominant controllers of it.

Which in itself is wrong, as the GF hasn't been created to control other races but to allow their freedom. Which includes freedom of beliefs, meaning that religious and other beliefs need to stay out of politics in full. A mature or in regards to personality developed behavior looks different - but what would one expect from perma-gamers that abuse a planet of living beings as game world ?

Luckily, just like on Earth, more and more ETs (including Andromedan on an individual basis) start to wake up and realize the mistake in their actions.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-25 20:39:39)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#27 2021-06-25 20:46:49

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Beings like that exist. That viewpoint exists. They do not have as much power and are not worth as much focus and feeding into as the original outrage effect tends to promote-trust me, I have felt rage time after time over these same issues. I'm right there with Taygetans, and also, believe BECAUSE humanity is imperfect that it needs a stable environment to work on itself, rather than depopulation madness. No adversity is unporductive, but too much adversity is just as bad. Higher densities are watching. Source is watching. Gordon Ramsay is undercover, getting bad service at his own restaurant and finding roaches and rats in the kitchen. Higher developers than them are listening to the player base and working on ways to patch the game so that it doesn't continue to suck and be the same old grind. Finding and focusing in on outrage porn in every Swaruu/Yazhi vid while overlooking the hope based messages and higher metaphysical  truths, as well as human self-responsibility doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I say this as someone who finds myself in that same place a lot, and can say it's not very productive.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-25 20:49:33)


righteously indignant

Offline

#28 2021-06-25 20:50:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Haha, that is quite apt. Gordan is inspecting his own restaurants by being incognito sleeper agent.

Ah that is familiar is it not.

Swaruu... uh 9 was it? Deceased herself because she g9t energy detuned by trolls and her soul fled to yazhi. If even higher consciousness time pilots can suffer this fate by being too negative, what about regular humans?

The more they focus on being a victim, the more loosch lush they give to negs.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#29 2021-06-25 20:54:14

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Lupul Dac wrote:

Indugukt, I don't know about the Taygetans, but some Arcturians are like Andromedans and no, I don't know how many use immersion programs.

Mitkobs, unfortunately, Andromedans are the main culprits (like some Arcturians, Sirians and many other). You're talking about Karma, let's see: Andromedans intervene directly negatively on Earth because they don't consider us a species (exactly how Swaruu X says too), they think we are bio-suits for which they do not give us any rights/free will.

But no, we are real!!!

You don't think leaving so much suffering (depopulation agenda through vaccines and then the transhumanist agenda) creates negative karma? They teaching us how karma works but they don't even know how it works for them, this is the problem!!!

(Don't forget that the Andromedans are a non emotional/logical race too and it is also in their interest, since they do not have a planet of their own).

I do not see much difference in how humans treat each other. Facebook twitter bans any account avatar when they feel like it. Human rights? Y9ur acciunt is not a human. Legal rights? Your account belongs to them and they get profit iff your content by right of law and ownership.

So if humans did not like this treatment, they have to fix it in their world first.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#30 2021-06-25 20:59:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Lupul Dac wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

"I assume that you know the wolf using a sheep skin - and by that also, that one shouldn't judge sheep by these disguised wolves."

If you are reading my other posts today, then you should notice that this pov of yours is a double sided sword. It cuts both ways.

If the wolf is using human vessels as sheep skin to pretend to be human when they are wolves, then that also means everything virtuous and good about humanity came from....

non sheep, ETs, aliens, soul controllers. Basically nothing good came from humans. If nothing evil came from humans, then nothing good your civilization has EVER done was a result of your own abilities. It was the result of the Souls controlling it, and they are alien/ETs in the Federation.

You think it's just people's fault?

As an example,  I think I should remind you that the Andromedans use Immersion Pods to use human avatars in leadership positions (politicians, billionaires, military etc.) to control humanity so as not to wake up!
The Federation is behind everything that happens on Earth, Taygetans said that the Federation will never want to give up to their 3D game, because they like control and manipulation. You say it's just people's fault, but strange, also that's what the Federation say...

What i am saying is that if you want to be a slave and focus oj being a victim, the universe will give that to you. 26k years or more.

This is the same human psychology behind usa blm, burn looting matters.

They blame white people or racism for their low status.

Rather than building up, they tear down. This is how you remain a slave. Even if a slave thinks they see a mind control net, they wont know how to break free.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#31 2021-06-25 21:15:46

Lupul Dac
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

Indugukt, I don't know about the Taygetans, but some Arcturians are like Andromedans and no, I don't know how many use immersion programs.

Mitkobs, unfortunately, Andromedans are the main culprits (like some Arcturians, Sirians and many other). You're talking about Karma, let's see: Andromedans intervene directly negatively on Earth because they don't consider us a species (exactly how Swaruu X says too), they think we are bio-suits for which they do not give us any rights/free will.

But no, we are real!!!

You don't think leaving so much suffering (depopulation agenda through vaccines and then the transhumanist agenda) creates negative karma? They teaching us how karma works but they don't even know how it works for them, this is the problem!!!

(Don't forget that the Andromedans are a non emotional/logical race too and it is also in their interest, since they do not have a planet of their own).

I do not see much difference in how humans treat each other. Facebook twitter bans any account avatar when they feel like it. Human rights? Y9ur acciunt is not a human. Legal rights? Your account belongs to them and they get profit iff your content by right of law and ownership.

So if humans did not like this treatment, they have to fix it in their world first.

Facebook, Twitter and other large corporations do not belong to people. Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and other billionaires are not humans, they are clones, Andromedans through immersion programs or other races who like power functions in our society. Don't compare internet accounts with our physical bodies. You forgot that humanity was a 5D race?

Guess what happened: The Federation has imposed on us this 3D Matrix and now they say we're just a game...

''So if humans did not like this treatment, they have to fix it in their world first'', if you say that, it means you didn't understand that we are not allowed to fix our world because they don't give us free will!!! (because we are just a game for them)

Offline

#32 2021-06-25 21:39:11

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

They don't give us a happy or healthy societal model, even stack the deck against us, but total negation of free will? That's a bit more than a stretch. The fact that we can even consciensciously object to their bullshit means we are given free will as to our thoughts, opinions, morality, principles, etc. Our energy centers still work. Lots of interference and takes work to get and keep them clear, but they work. This is a war of astral reflections and morphic fields more than it is of ships and bases. A lot of the regressive strength comes from making it seem they control more than they do, and that humans are weaker and more victimized than they really are.


righteously indignant

Offline

#33 2021-06-25 21:41:08

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Humans are societally conditioned to see responsibility as just burdens and/or blame. It's simply the ability to respond, which can be seen as an aspect of power. Take responsibility, take power.


righteously indignant

Offline

#34 2021-06-25 22:44:26

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Lupul Dac wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Lupul Dac wrote:

Indugukt, I don't know about the Taygetans, but some Arcturians are like Andromedans and no, I don't know how many use immersion programs.

Mitkobs, unfortunately, Andromedans are the main culprits (like some Arcturians, Sirians and many other). You're talking about Karma, let's see: Andromedans intervene directly negatively on Earth because they don't consider us a species (exactly how Swaruu X says too), they think we are bio-suits for which they do not give us any rights/free will.

But no, we are real!!!

You don't think leaving so much suffering (depopulation agenda through vaccines and then the transhumanist agenda) creates negative karma? They teaching us how karma works but they don't even know how it works for them, this is the problem!!!

(Don't forget that the Andromedans are a non emotional/logical race too and it is also in their interest, since they do not have a planet of their own).

I do not see much difference in how humans treat each other. Facebook twitter bans any account avatar when they feel like it. Human rights? Y9ur acciunt is not a human. Legal rights? Your account belongs to them and they get profit iff your content by right of law and ownership.

So if humans did not like this treatment, they have to fix it in their world first.

Facebook, Twitter and other large corporations do not belong to people. Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and other billionaires are not humans, they are clones, Andromedans through immersion programs or other races who like power functions in our society. Don't compare internet accounts with our physical bodies. You forgot that humanity was a 5D race?

Guess what happened: The Federation has imposed on us this 3D Matrix and now they say we're just a game...

''So if humans did not like this treatment, they have to fix it in their world first'', if you say that, it means you didn't understand that we are not allowed to fix our world because they don't give us free will!!! (because we are just a game for them)

Your physical body? You really forgot that spirit controls matter.

What else have you forgotten?

So long as you and others ignore or support social media mind control, your minds will be controlled.

It does not take much to comprehend. Mirrors...


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#35 2021-06-26 00:56:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Paranoia rules conspiracy theories. This is used to power thr magick of the dark ones.

Corona and wax create fear which creates the power to do magick.

So does conspiracy theories that make it look like humans are victims.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#36 2021-06-26 05:05:44

mitkobs
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

3D is this as it is - lies, illusions, manipulations, abusive power, violence, dishonesty, exploitation, inequality, need, lack, suffering, disrespect, chaos, darkness, separation and all this is called the energy of fear. If all this is gone from here there will be no more 3D, will become right away 5D and even higher. Of course in such conditions everyone who value everything that I listed will look in our eyes like a monster low life demon tulpa entity and of course it will not respect our right of free will and our freedom. But more important in these conditions is who you are, you who read this. Are you similar to this monster who value the unjust, the chaos and the unruly behavior, are you like it? You define yourself by living in such great contrast and the exit from this situation lies within. Blaming the monster will not set you free. Monster will never take responsibility. Monster will never change its habits. Monster will not make things right and comfortable for you.
You will be free when your consciousness get lighter, enlightened, peaceful. Lighter from the burdens of 3D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-26 05:13:59)

Offline

#37 2021-06-26 16:15:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Another good way of thinking outside the box cage is children.

Do humans respect the free will of children? Legally they dont have such rights. They are owned by their parents.

Thus the federation sees humanity and treats a non member, same ad humans treat children. As lesser humans legally and personally. Thr 5d fed avatar is the parent and the 3d human they use ad avatar is the child. Do any of you listen to children when making adult decisions? Heh


Then there is the darker aspect of chiod trafficking. Because humans refuse to take responsibility for their own ignorance or actions, they act like blm and other less mature factions in finding some external bogeyman monster to blame.

Thus it is the opposite of shadow work. They attempt to ignore their own problems and push it down. But erupt it will.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-26 16:16:43)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#38 2021-06-27 10:58:44

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

And to make another simple point. Neither humanity, Donald T Red, Putin, Cabal whatever, Satan, archangels, angels, devils, demons, lupas, or the Galactic Federation whatever, has the power to restrict my free will.

Compare this to the idea of human victims who think they have no free will, a rather stark difference.

A child thinks it is powerless, while an adult has to work and not complain.

No human or non human has the power to make me lose my integrity. Only I can make myself lose my integrity by Obeying Power or Authority on Earth.

ANd nothing on or off Earth is more powerful than me, so contradiction of powers there.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#39 2021-06-27 12:20:21

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

And to make another simple point. Neither humanity, Donald T Red, Putin, Cabal whatever, Satan, archangels, angels, devils, demons, lupas, or the Galactic Federation whatever, has the power to restrict my free will.

Compare this to the idea of human victims who think they have no free will, a rather stark difference.

A child thinks it is powerless, while an adult has to work and not complain.

No human or non human has the power to make me lose my integrity. Only I can make myself lose my integrity by Obeying Power or Authority on Earth.

ANd nothing on or off Earth is more powerful than me, so contradiction of powers there.

In my view, your hypothetical view voids and kind of reality, unless you are an unethical, amoralic or uncaring being, as they utterly ignore the violent involving facts that happen on our planet and only work in a theoretical environment:

If someone threatens to kill you or your family, will you just say "my free will remains unharmed !" and watch them getting cut to pieces in front of your eyes ?

Anyone with only a slight bit of emotions will rather decide to give in for the moment and then group up with others to overcome the perpetrator together. Which only works if these perpetrators are not ET supported (partially directly and mostly by Cabals and Secret Services that they installed and run on our planet) but fight on the same level as the rest of Humanity.

Overlooking the part of "violence" and "ET involvement" makes almost all of your "blame the Humans" posts invalid, and in my view point to reciting the GF's agenda.

This doesn't mean that Humans wouldn't need to act on their own, but for that to happen a fair environment must exist, and not one where as soon as Humanity finally "gets there despite all the ET assistance" they simply get wiped out through the supporting ETs. Not once has Earth's Humanity wiped out itself - unlike the Andromedans up there who have proven to be experts in destroying their home planet, yet claim to know better to run a planet of emotional beings (which they are not) and anyone else.

Luckily this "fair environment" is currently restored by removing the Cabals and other unfair influence, which is why Humanity already is slowly waking up and taking things in their own hands already. See the Kim Goguen thread for a good example.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-27 12:23:41)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#40 2021-06-27 13:44:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

And to make another simple point. Neither humanity, Donald T Red, Putin, Cabal whatever, Satan, archangels, angels, devils, demons, lupas, or the Galactic Federation whatever, has the power to restrict my free will.

Compare this to the idea of human victims who think they have no free will, a rather stark difference.

A child thinks it is powerless, while an adult has to work and not complain.

No human or non human has the power to make me lose my integrity. Only I can make myself lose my integrity by Obeying Power or Authority on Earth.

ANd nothing on or off Earth is more powerful than me, so contradiction of powers there.

In my view, your hypothetical view voids and kind of reality, unless you are an unethical, amoralic or uncaring being, as they utterly ignore the violent involving facts that happen on our planet and only work in a theoretical environment:

If someone threatens to kill you or your family, will you just say "my free will remains unharmed !" and watch them getting cut to pieces in front of your eyes ?

Anyone with only a slight bit of emotions will rather decide to give in for the moment and then group up with others to overcome the perpetrator together. Which only works if these perpetrators are not ET supported (partially directly and mostly by Cabals and Secret Services that they installed and run on our planet) but fight on the same level as the rest of Humanity.

Overlooking the part of "violence" and "ET involvement" makes almost all of your "blame the Humans" posts invalid, and in my view point to reciting the GF's agenda.

This doesn't mean that Humans wouldn't need to act on their own, but for that to happen a fair environment must exist, and not one where as soon as Humanity finally "gets there despite all the ET assistance" they simply get wiped out through the supporting ETs. Not once has Earth's Humanity wiped out itself - unlike the Andromedans up there who have proven to be experts in destroying their home planet, yet claim to know better to run a planet of emotional beings (which they are not) and anyone else.

Luckily this "fair environment" is currently restored by removing the Cabals and other unfair influence, which is why Humanity already is slowly waking up and taking things in their own hands already. See the Kim Goguen thread for a good example.

What made you decide to reverse your lack of interest?

I am not particularly interested in your current state of twists and lack of shafow integration robert.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#41 2021-06-27 15:27:12

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

What swaruu says and what robert writes are two different things.

It is always good to check the original especially when humans interpret it and edit it into their own pov views.

What motivates swaruus anf what motivates robert 3, not the same. Different vibrations, viewpoints, consciousness and knowledge points.

If someone asked me what i thought of bible, i would not answer

Read the bible and the manual.

I woulf answer from my pov as that is what was requested.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-27 15:28:29)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#42 2021-06-27 15:44:26

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

What swaruu says and what robert writes are two different things.

This is not quite an argument for anything, as that is even more valid for what you wrote so far, as that blames everything on Humans - which is right along the GF's agenda of "keeping up the Matrix playground" and wiping out Humanity to restart the game again, after they ruined it yet again.

Besides, the facts that I wrote are almost completely contained in Gosia's videos (spread across many of them, a bit here and there), and I only added some resulting implications that become obvious from them if one puts them together.

To be more in point of the thread topic, the GF contradicts itself by claiming these opposites:

1) Humans have no own rights because they are incarnated souls of higher density and are the same person.
Taking this for face value would mean that the ET gamers that incarnate here are 100% responsible for anything down here.

2) Humans are responsible for the mess, because they created all of their society and other atrocities.
This implies that they would have done so by free will, which was taken away by the very gamers - not from within the game but by direct interference from the ET level, hence free will was never given.

In fact, both are partially right and wrong at the same time for various reason, and the GF uses each false argument as they see fit to repell any criticism on their unethical approach. Nobody needs such treacherous behavior, unless to look at and learn from it - preferably without doing it oneself, because any morally and ethically matured soul would have one set of standards to apply and not several to chose from as it pleases them.

Plus, this utterly ignores people who are not 5D gamers but incarnate directly from Source, like e.g. the original Earth inhabitants that were "3D matrixed" by the GF where, and who's consent to my understanding was never given.

And no matter what: Earth was a planet full of beings with free will. Did the GF make a contract with them in which they agreed to become gaming avatars and puppets of those GF members who wish to play nasty games ? If not, all of it is criminally imposed on our planet and Humanity, and whatever result exists at this time is responsibility of the ones who started the whole madness.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-27 15:46:01)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#43 2021-06-27 15:49:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

What swaruu says and what robert writes are two different things.

This is not quite an argument for anything, as that is even more valid for what you wrote so far, as that blames everything on Humans - which is right along the GF's agenda of "keeping up the Matrix playground" and wiping out Humanity to restart the game again, after they ruined it yet again.

Besides, the facts that I wrote are almost completely contained in Gosia's videos (spread across many of them, a bit here and there), and I only added some resulting implications that become obvious from them if one puts them together.

To be more in point of the thread topic, the GF contradicts itself by claiming these opposites:

1) Humans have no own rights because they are incarnated souls of higher density and are the same person.
Taking this for face value would mean that the ET gamers that incarnate here are 100% responsible for anything down here.

2) Humans are responsible for the mess, because they created all of their society and other atrocities.
This implies that they would have done so by free will, which was taken away by the very gamers - not from within the game but by direct interference from the ET level, hence free will was never given.

In fact, both are partially right and wrong at the same time for various reason, and the GF uses each false argument as they see fit to repell any criticism on their unethical approach. Nobody needs such treacherous behavior, unless to look at and learn from it - preferably without doing it oneself, because any morally and ethically matured soul would have one set of standards to apply and not several to chose from as it pleases them.

Plus, this utterly ignores people who are not 5D gamers but incarnate directly from Source, like e.g. the original Earth inhabitants that were "3D matrixed" by the GF where, and who's consent to my understanding was never given.

And no matter what: Earth was a planet full of beings with free will. Did the GF make a contract with them in which they agreed to become gaming avatars and puppets of those GF members who wish to play nasty games ? If not, all of it is criminally imposed on our planet and Humanity, and whatever result exists at this time is responsibility of the ones who started the whole madness.

What it means to me is that an et is playing you robert3 and i should talk to your et controller as the human robert 3 decides nothing, right?

If this is the world you want to live in, it can be made real for you. For at least another 26k years.

What you resist, persists.

So if you believe you are powerless, is that why you are voting for paranoia and living on a slave farm world?

Not exactly something that interests me. But if you want that tineline, it will be given to you

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-27 15:52:59)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#44 2021-06-27 16:00:02

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

What it means to me is that an et is playing you robert3 and i should talk to your et controller as the human robert 3 decides nothing, right?

If this is the world you want to live in, it can be made real for you. For at least another 26k years.

What you resist, persists.

So if you believe you are powerless, is that why you are voting for paranoia and living on a slave farm world?

Not exactly something that interests me. But if you want that tineline, it will be given to you

If you read what I wrote so far and what values represent, you'd know that I am all about self-empowerment and have done so quite a bit already and so quite beyond "normal" (if such even exists), which - along other knowledge - I also share about in various place, including this one as it fits into the general forum content.

Yet you repeatedly (sic!) make assumptions about my personal development and personality that are quite the opposite of what I stand for. If you seek to create bad vibes in this place, you have succeeded splendidly, but you also revealed that by falsely proposing this for others it is your very own problem as these kind of thoughts come from within.

Or in other words: I suggest to argue about the message and not about the messenger, and without the intention of imposition. Thank you !


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#45 2021-06-27 16:16:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

I am interested in directly talking to federation or other representatives and or gamers. I can talk to normal people anywhere else. If they are good or not, i will verify for myself.

If they are not interested in talking to me then i will have to pass on them as well.

Also, i do have the authorization to do exactly as i wrote that i can. This is not a normal internet claim or opinion although people can interpret it as such.

I wioo be bringing many messages. Where from, that is a mystery to solve.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#46 2021-06-28 13:53:06

Robert369
Member

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Orffyreus wrote:

[...]where the mind-control was originating from was unclear.

Considering that the GF is taking orders from invisible powers, while they even with all their technology cannot track and figure out where the order is coming from, the doors for infiltration and mind-control are wide open for any Regressives that excel in subterfuge. As per the information I have, these are "unknown" Reptilians, though I cannot detail my source.

Seriously, what sane and self-responsible being takes orders from an unknown source ?

Once the madness on Earth is ended, we will find out and clean up the GF mess. wink

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-28 17:43:38)


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#47 2021-06-29 12:30:10

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

As Evidence of how humans don't understand humanity nor federation and Federation does not even understand the Federation or humanity, here is the recent quotes.

"Is Federation good or bad?

Yazhi: As with many large things, the larger, the even more complex. No one can say if it is good or bad, as such, taking into account that the Federation is not one single entity and it is made of people with different points of view and many different opinions coming from an extremely wide variety of backgrounds, because they come from different cultures, some similar to Earth’s and others very different.

On Earth most people into the Federation subject claim it is all love and light, benevolent and working for the people. Something so complex and so large cannot be simply cataloged as good or bad, that would be and is an over simplified idea and concept that does not reflect reality.

Something so large, as a political institution, cannot possibly be all good always as good and evil can only be seen as such relative to something else. Good can be bad for some people and what is evil for another may be good for yet another. Even defining good and evil is complicated.

So we must take the Federation subject specifying with what context we are looking at it from. From what point of view, with who, and when. Who in the Federation is doing what with who else. And not talking in bulk generalizing about the whole group.

The part we are interested in analyzing here is the Federation and its relationship with the human inhabitants of the Earth’s surface. Specifically the civilian population."

Why do people read the material, reinterpret it into their lower density consciousness, and say "Swaruu said this, this forum is based on knowing what they say" and then proceed to then use the logic "what I interpret as truth is what they say, thus the Federation is evil because I think so and I think so because they think so, and they think so because I interpreted it to be so".

?

It is too complex for humans to comprehend. Is their mind incapable of comprehending it? Why yes, it is.

If you think the Federation is bad, look in a mirror. Don't want to look in a mirror, then get triggered and accuse others of what you can't handle.

Find someone to blame, like Donald T REd, Kama Jo, BLM, whites, blacks. Somebody, find somebody to blame and humanity will be "liberated", that is the ticket.

No... no you will not be liberated by doing the same old things in this dark prison. Figure that one out at least.

TO paraphrase what I also read here, the forums are based on knowing what the Swaruu contact says.

Or is it? Maybe it is based on reinterpreting what the Swaruu contact says because to humans, Taygetans will say whatever humans want them to say. Until contradicted like now.

IF you think the FEds are bad, that is your view which is fine. Humans have a lot of views and opinions. Most of it is wrong. IF you think the Feds are good, that is also your opinion and simplified version. Things are too complicated for the child known as humanity. They need good vs evil like Star wars to get it.

Do entire galactic governments pay attention to children? Do humans pay attention to children in the realm of politics? Do humans even pay attention to each other in this world, other than attacking each other as shills and manipulated sheeple? If you believe FEd is good, you are sheeple, I have read. If you believe QAnon, Trump, waxxines, that is sheeple. If you believe Fed is evil, that is also being sheeple.

Controlled opposition. Mind control. MK Ultra.

You only think you are free. You are under Control. The Old Empire of Orion's mind control system is well developed and has never lost control, not even once, in the last few thousand years.

Humanity thinks they can get the Final Liberation done on their own. That is a naïve and childish dream.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 12:37:13)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#48 2021-06-30 12:39:23

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Here are some more quotes from the recent video transcripts.

Yazhi: We have never said the entire Federation is rotten. How many times have we stated that the Andromedans and the Arcturians and all those with whom Alenym talks to in the Viera are also terribly worried about the situation on Earth and wish they could help more! They are worried and what I say, what we say, is not against them. It is against the whole system, the larger Federation. How it is managed!

I know the people of Earth are to blame for what is happening to them! I know the Federation says that if they solve the problem for the people they wouldn’t have learned any lesson from the experience! Those are their main excuses! And yes, it is the fault of the human population Yes, it is their mess. Karma as they say. But those in the Federation cannot see further than that!

Nothing wrong with giving a helping hand! Suffer in one density, you suffer in all. You don’t need to suffer to learn. As you don’t need to burn your hand to know you don’t like it! They are going against us now because we know their sick game. And it’s not the Taygetans who are moving all this, they are only one race among many waking up to the realization that they too live in matrix, only a bigger cage! But cage it is. So ease off their backs, I’m the one saying all this, so blame me alone, leave my friends to live in peace!

Ymar: Read carefully the text or try to translate it using your higher self, mind, and psionics.

Because what most people do is to just read it at a surface level, not think too much about it, and then the Orion Mind control hijacks them into thinking they just read "Andromedans are evil" and then they start repeating mind control propaganda about X Y and Z.

If humans were able to free their minds from mind control, then this problem would not exist. But it does.

If a human believes they are free, ACT LIKE IT.

Otherwise, accept the SLAVE status and Obey the Orion Mind Control network.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-30 12:42:23)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#49 2021-06-30 12:46:46

Happy
Moderator

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Ymarsakar wrote:

If humans were able to free their minds from mind control, then this problem would not exist. But it does.


To be blunt, Ymarsakar, that is a horrible generalization of human abilities. Both of the polarities suggested here exist.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Offline

#50 2021-06-30 13:07:45

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

Happy wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

If humans were able to free their minds from mind control, then this problem would not exist. But it does.


To be blunt, Ymarsakar, that is a horrible generalization of human abilities. Both of the polarities suggested here exist.

If someone wants to demonstrate that I am wrong, I encourage them to do so. It would be a nice surprise first.

The Taygetans do not qualify, since after all, they are not exactly "human" in their own words.

By demonstrate, I mean prove by their actions and behaviors, not their words.

Humans generalize because anything more specific would be hard to comprehend. Federation is good? Federation is evil?

Humans are to blame? Humans are not to blame?

These absolute view points are for children, to help them understand more complicated views. So complicated, Yazhi cannot get much of the Federation to understand, let alone humanity.

EDIT: Just to clarify something, the term "blame" is one used in the transcript and by readers here, but not by me originally.

I hold humanity and humans individually to account. Called accountability or self responsibility. What adults understand, but children do not.

"Blame" is a less useful term. Blame is something children try to avoid, so Yazhi has to address this term even though it is not very accurate.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-30 13:09:45)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB