#51 2021-06-27 14:46:03

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Orion: An Introduction and My Perspective

Brahman wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The Source is nonduality.

"Yazhí: Notice that in the state of “Source”, the unification of the whole, the state of perfect enlightenment, there is no Self, there is no experience. Then it is equivalent to nothing, to emptiness… and not even that. Impossible to define because if you define it, that is not it. So total enlightenment is equivalent to not being. And that’s why you prefer to live in densities where there is a notion of being. Of an ‘I’."

We are not operating at the Source level. THIs is Earth. Humanity. Do you disagree?

I can operate on a Source level.

You can drink alcohol and be sober? You can walk on water? You can resurrect yourself?

What does source level mean to you?

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#52 2021-06-29 12:22:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

Brahman wrote:
Brahman wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Your entire life as a human is one of duality and conflicts. When did the pro Federation vs anti Federation, somehow get out of "duality"?

Humanity has not progressed very far, except in talking.

Humanity has always had a religion, including the "non religious people". They call it "being right" and "I believe X".

Classical physics, Geo science, Gravity. The list goes on.

The Source is nonduality.

"Yazhí: Notice that in the state of “Source”, the unification of the whole, the state of perfect enlightenment, there is no Self, there is no experience. Then it is equivalent to nothing, to emptiness… and not even that. Impossible to define because if you define it, that is not it. So total enlightenment is equivalent to not being. And that’s why you prefer to live in densities where there is a notion of being. Of an ‘I’."

Just like this! I mean, I'm not Jesus as you expect.
I have been practicing it for 10 years without any help, without a guru, without opiates.  It was only with my will that I reached this state.
It is just like her explanation.
Just as important is the desire to do it.  because this state of emptiness is not very interesting here.  I searched for the absolute truth and reached the Source. And that's what I want.

You need to work on your psionic discernment if you believe I expected you to be Jesus.

No, I don't expect it to be Jesus. That was not even on my mind.

Your intent seems to be sincere, although your actual skill level at non duality is not sufficient to harness the heart chakra of feeling what other people are feeling or thinking. If you believe we are all One, then my thoughts and emotions should, via the heart chakra, be just as transparent and understandable to you, as your own emotions and thoughts.

But as you just demonstrated, that is still a bar you are far from achieving.

The Source is thus an ideal you seek to strive for. That very desire negates much of it, since Source is Now and I am. One with Source, does not say they desire to be Source, as it externalizes a goal and thus separates themselves into duality and trinities. One does not seek to be One. One = One. There is no desire, because desire implies you are not something until you achieve your desire.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 12:24:13)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#53 2021-06-29 15:36:53

Ymarsakar
Banned

"I have had an experience like everything literally.  But I do not intend to share it with people who do not believe."

Your lack of psionic discernment is not a matter of the Cabal or New Age. Nor is it because of anyone else's earthly/secular attachments.

Not having a skill is not having a skill. It is like writing. Writers either write or they don't write.

Many individuals claim to have experiences "like everything literally". Then watch as they go back to their lives and do everything the matrix way.

Desiring Unity is Unity? No

Experiencing Unity and not being able to discern what Others are feeling because you separate yourself from Other self? Not unity. Something other than unity.

A unity consciousness is not "Other" things like Cabal or New Age, since Source is also Cabal and New Age. There is no difference between Them and Us.

But the human ego thinks there is while it thinks it has "achieved" some type of spiritual enlightenment. AN experience equivalent to drunken drug induced heightened state of consciousness, like a moment of inspiration. Did not make that person a better person however.

This is the critical point to recap. Since apparently human mortals need to hear it 3 times at least.

"I mean, I'm not Jesus as you expect."

Source is all things, that means Jesus, Cabal, New Age, whatever. There is no separation between Them and Us. THere is no Us vs Them.

A Source level entity does not "expect you to be Jesus or anyone to be Jesus, cause it does not matter to them.

Hence, I do not expect Jesus.

Hence, those from Source, can encapsulate, remote view, empath psi read, other selves as themselves. Other people and Cabal are the same as themselves at heart, at the Source level.

This is not a lesson humans can comprehend, except through tiny little driplets called experiences, ayuascha ceremonies, etc.

There is no Cabal. There is no New Age. There is no us. THere is no you. THere is no I.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 15:44:26)

#54 2021-06-29 16:54:02

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

...Source is Now and I am.

Misconception here: At Source level there is no "I" anymore, neither anything else in existence, as "All is One". Thus there's nothing but pure undivided consciousness without anything else, except focus points to play games with itself.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2021-06-29 17:24:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

...Source is Now and I am.

Misconception here: At Source level there is no "I" anymore, neither anything else in existence, as "All is One". Thus there's nothing but pure undivided consciousness without anything else, except focus points to play games with itself.

My point was not to describe what Source was but to point out that people claiming to be at it, are lacking prerequisites. NOr is their behavior consistent with Source level unity or any other unity even.

The "I am" reference is a few levels below Source, which would be archangel consciousness, god tech, or sub logos.

People, humans and ETs, can understand this intellectually, but they do not truly comprehend it, otherwise they would be able to put it into practice in their personal actions.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 17:25:51)

#56 2021-06-30 12:27:46

Ymarsakar
Banned

Humans will be given what they desire, whether that is samadhi or enlightenment. However, it will not come in the fashion your mind believes it will. Often these encounters will seem normal or even annoying, because the universe is testing you. It is testing to see if you value hidden knowledge or truth, or whether you wish to impose your truth upon the universe rather than be open to receiving it.

Human myths have the king pretending to be a beggar, to test the town or subjects.

Board footer