You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-29 13:47:44

Vega

Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

This is a huge post, and you will probably get tired just by looking at it smile but here are some of my thoughts about the federation subject:

When it comes to the federation subject, I think one of the key issues that causes a lot of problems is the fact that the 5D person(or whatever D) forgets everything once he enters here. And for the duration that the person has amnesia he has it's own separate free will and perspective and wants and decisions that are of equal value to the free will and the perspective and wants and decisions before the amnesia. Because he is the same person just with amnesia.

The way I see it is like if I decide to join one of the most elite special forces units, and I have a friend that visits and watches me go through some of the most intense and harsh experiences during my training. Now as long as I join for the right reasons, like for example for personal empowerment and growth and because I want to be able to protect my tribe, and not for ego reasons, I don't see any ethical issues for me choosing to put myself through that.

And since I want to do it voluntarily and I am not being forced to do it by someone else or by my ego, I am not going to be suffering throughout all that. I am going to be in terrible pain and exhaustion etc but I won't be suffering. While if you force someone to go through those exact same experiences against his will, he is going to be suffering. Or if he forces himself to go through it for ego reasons, because for example he comes from a military family, and he doesn't really want to be a special forces soldier but he wants to be a singer, he is going to be suffering.

So as long I choose to do that for the right reasons, there are also not ethical issues for my friend watching me go through that and he won't have any dilemmas about whether he should intervene during the intense and harsh experiences that he will be watching me go through during my harsh intense training.

Now let's say that instead of the normal elite special forces training, there is a new training program that involves a technology that is going to cause me to forget everything before this procedure and implant new false memories so I can have a training experience that I wouldn't be able to have with my real memories. And put myself inside a controlled artificial environment where the training is going to take place.

Now I still don't see any ethical issues for me choosing to put myself through that, again as long I am doing it for the right reasons. So I agree with Swaruu X that:

"[...] yes I see it as valid that in one situation or another the means, whatever they may be, justify the positive ending. As long as that positive ending is of maximum or critical importance and it takes place. [...]"

So I go through that procedure that causes me to forget everything before the procedure and new memories and a new identity are implanted in me. And I am placed inside a controlled artificial environment where the training is going to take place. And because I forget that I did that to myself for important positive reasons, this time there is the problem that I am going to be suffering. But I knew that I was going to be suffering and that it is part of the training, and up to this point I still think that it is not unethical to choose to put myself through that if it is for a "positive ending of maximum or critical importance".

But this is where the problems start.

Although the person that I was before knew that I was going to suffer and accepted that as part of the training, the person that I am now doesn't remember that! And naturally doesn't agree with going through all that suffering. And the person that I am now after the amnesia, has the same rights and equal value with the person that I was before, because I am the same real person! Just with altered memories and identity and with amnesia, but still the same real person.

The value and rights that I have before I get amnesia are the same after I get amnesia. Getting amnesia even if it is self-induced doesn't mean that we loose the value and the rights that we had before the amnesia. If I get into an accident and get amnesia doesn't mean that I loose all my rights and value until I regain my memories. My life and my decisions and my perspective after the amnesia have equal value as my life and my decisions and perspective before the amnesia.

And my friend that is watching me go through that training is in a difficult spot now, because he knows that it is me who chose to put myself throught all that for a positive important reason. Even if I don't remember that and I only remember and see things from my current perspective.

So I think the ethical thing that my friend can do is take into consideration my decisions and my best interests and my wants BOTH before I enter AND my decisions and best interests and wants AFTER I ENTER. And NOT ONLY my decisons and my best intersets and my wants BEFORE THE AMNESIA. I am a real person and even if this is an artificial game, an artificial illusion because I don't remember that, and I believe it is real, I MAKE IT REAL. This is a real life, as real as anyone elses life in 5D. Let's not forget that 5D is a matrix too. A natural divine matrix but still a matrix.

My friend that is watching me go through that is now dealing with two different versions of me. The version of me before I get amnesia and the version of me after I get amnesia. And he can't ignore and treat the person that I become after the amnesia differently. I am the same person, I have the same value, my life and my opinios have the same value.

One thing he can do in my opinion is do everything he can to guide me into waking up to the fact that I entered here for positive important critical reasons, so I am at least able to get on board with my 5D self's plan and reason for entering here, and that way I won't suffer. And if he can't succeed in that or is not allowed to do that the I think his only other option is to refuse to be part of this and not agree with my choice of entering here and leave and not sit and watch me abuse myself for soul evolution purposes.

So Swaruu and Yazhi and the Taygetans and the Urmahs and Engans etc in my opinion are doing the right thing, the ethical thing. And are not just a bunch of idealistic rebels.

So I think the ethical thing and the right thing for the federation to do is to take into consideration and listen to the decisions and the needs and the rights of BOTH the 5D selves before they enter AND the 3D selves after they enter. And not ONLY the 5D selves. And also BOTH the needs of the collective, of the many AND the needs of the individual, of the few. And not ONLY the needs of the many.

Now how are they gonna manage to meet those conflicting interests, I have no idea. And Earth has become such a big cosmic mess that I think that they should declare this earth experiment as a failed experiment. Declare this cosmic mess unsolvable. Declare this artificial playground not being in alignment with universal natural laws.  And decide to remove the cabal and the artificial matrix and let Terra slowly return to it's natural 5D state under the supervision and guidance of an alliance of emotional races. And figure out first a more ethical way to do an intense artificial reality before they create another one somewhere else.

And how on earth is allowing anyone to enter here through immersion pods not a violation of the prime directive. How is that not interfering with the natural evolution of the civilization. Is there reallly a prime directive in effect when it comes to earth or is that a lie? Cause if humans are not considered a race, then what is the Prime Directive's purpose here?   

Thank you everyone off planet for your support and assistance. And thank you everyone on the ground for coming here and doing your part no matter how small or big. There are no small actions, and we also have a big effect even just with our presence here.

I stand with you and will continue doing my part no matter how small or big, with strength, courage and determination, until we solve this from the inside. We are not doing this alone, we are fighting this consciousness war together all over the planet, even if we don't know about each other.

Thanks for reading this huge post through the end. smile

Context:
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/gala … a-pleiades

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-06-29 15:29:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Some of my thoughts about the Federation subject.

This is a very fair, objective, and perceptive analysis, Vega. You have an older soul's perspective on things.

"And Earth has become such a big cosmic mess that I think that they should declare this earth experiment as a failed experiment. Declare this cosmic mess unsolvable. "

It is not their experiment to declare one way or another. They don't have that power and never did.

"Thanks for reading this huge post through the end."

It was not that long. I was expecting more.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-29 15:35:09)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-06-29 17:54:48

Why this experience?

There is a thing called "Original Sin".  That is the answer.

#4 2021-06-29 17:57:14

randybastaird

My first day as a member, and possibly too late.  I took a jab May 10 after hearing Janine's cards on Beyond Mystic say the Pfiser was probably placebo.  This made my wife happy (she's had two jabs as a health care worker) and I felt safe enough. 

It was Gosia's appearance on Jean Claude's show that brought me to Cosmic Agency and I have been watching the you tube shows constantly and have even been able to get my wife to watch some episodes with me.  This may have been because my previously dismissive attitude toward astrology suddenly changed.

I don't really have any fear over what I have done because I realize it isn't useful, but I have some concerns.

I knew the jab could be dangerous because I was familiar with Cliff High's work before taking it.  Could this be considered suicide?  Does this have ramifications of permanently separating me from source?

Sorry for going off topic on your excellent post Vega.  It's my first day and I wasn't really sure where to post.

Last edited by randybastaird (2021-06-29 18:05:40)

#5 2021-06-29 20:57:09

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is not their experiment to declare one way or another. They don't have that power and never did.

Maybe the word experiment is not the best word, maybe I should say this artificial reality bubble.

The way I understand it this artificial reality was created and is managed by the federation, so it's totally in their power to do whatever they want with it.
As Yazhi said they could change things in a matter of days if they wanted to, or if they allowed the Taygetans to execute their plan. But it is obvious that they don't want that and want to instead keep this artificial reality as it is.

This is not a natural reality bubble where things flow and evolve according to natural laws, but an artificial reality bubble in which everything is artificially managed by the federation. Like Yazhi or Swaruu said I don't remember who, that management by the federation could be considered the natural flow here.

#6 2021-06-29 21:31:51

DarkOwl

That was a really great read Vega
Well argued

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2021-06-29 21:51:43

Happy

Good post, Vega. Thank you. smile

Vega wrote:

And how on earth is allowing anyone to enter here through immersion pods not a violation of the prime directive. How is that not interfering with the natural evolution of the civilization.

It's difficult to explain away the element of imposition in immersion pods...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#8 2021-06-29 22:33:36

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Only if one ignores that intention and incarnation target make all the difference, e.g. Dracos incarnating as Human leaders - and that even under the allowance of (if not support by) the GF "for the gaming experience". While also ignoring that a bad game ruins the character and thus manifestation results of the gamer - in this case in 5D+.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-06-30 02:29:12

Robert369 wrote:
Happy wrote:

Only if one ignores that intention and incarnation target make all the difference, e.g. Dracos incarnating as Human leaders - and that even under the allowance of (if not support by) the GF "for the gaming experience". While also ignoring that a bad game ruins the character and thus manifestation results of the gamer - in this case in 5D+.

They lack clarity, imagination, and wisdom. Not to mention empathy. They moderate the game and have limited access to the code/script. Humans/starseeds can not only influence their reality level as much or more than a whole fleet of Taygetan ships, we can circumvent and bypass it altogether, taking directives and setting into motion energies and missions from 6.5d+ higher selves. We can override them. They are a sub-optimal timeline. They are are the sub-optimal(and I don't mean just mechanically, I mean in heart centeredness and richness of experience and level of enlightenment). They impose their same timeline, but we can choose one that never becomes them, but surpasses them. Humans are the mirror. You effectively "destroy" the lower federation as far as this timeline is concerned, by humanity never becoming them.

So yes. We are all aware something stinks. We are all aware of tomfoolery, regressive agendas, and bureaucratic incompetence/corruption, both terrestrial and non. It doesn't need continuous repeating like a slogan so much as it needs solutions. I'll be addressing what some of those look like here soon. I'll be happy to hear any input you and others have about taking positive, proactive actions.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-06-30 02:31:48)

righteously indignant

#10 2021-06-30 06:30:09

Humanity has to make a decision. Between natural and organic development of souls    or the transhumanist "peace"-Agenda of social credits, implants, total control ...

#11 2021-06-30 07:20:07

DDA

Thank you Vega, a great read, it also sums up my perspective on the « my 5d vs my 3d’s » will and rights. It always seemed quite obvious to me that we have put ourselves in this hard life experience in order to grow spiritually, but, has it as been said many times, from up there we probably did not expect such a rough ride, such intense suffering.

Hence, I would agree with your conclusion that, perhaps for some individuals, this is a failed experiment and we should put an end to it. But I wonder if for less emotional races, perhaps this is not an issue and maybe it’s only “too hard” for the liryan races, of which we here are probably a part.

Like stated in the law of one some prefer the “dark picnic” and ultimately it’s also part of the source, of the All and, as such, has the right to be! Anyways, just a few extra thoughts, thanks for sharing everyone!

#12 2021-06-30 08:37:39

It is not a failed experiment. It is a hijacked experiment. And "experiment" seems to be not the right word, "project" is better.

Yes something went wrong, so that we observe too severe and long suffering, and repeated suffering without the possibility to grow from that experience. That was not the original intent.

#13 2021-06-30 09:32:55

Robert369

Warrior Bishop wrote:

It is not a failed experiment. It is a hijacked experiment. And "experiment" seems to be not the right word, "project" is better.

Yes something went wrong, so that we observe too severe and long suffering, and repeated suffering without the possibility to grow from that experience. That was not the original intent.

Indeed so, I couldn't word this better really.

As result I see two things being needed now:

1. Ending the "failed project" in a way that causes as little harm as to allow free will to the people, so they can once again make the experiences that they want.

2. Learning from the mistakes through finding the reason and by that what went wrong, which includes defining the responsibilities and pin-pointing the "hijackers".

3. Since the problem obviously is not limited to Earth alone, it is needed to follow up the above learnt circumstances for the "hijacked project" and examine the Galactic Federation structures for further hijackings and then eliminate all the found problems as to prevent any such from happening again on a larger level.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-06-30 12:14:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

"The way I understand it this artificial reality was created and is managed by the federation, so it's totally in their power to do whatever they want with it.
As Yazhi said they could change things in a matter of days if they wanted to, or if they allowed the Taygetans to execute their plan. But it is obvious that they don't want that and want to instead keep this artificial reality as it is."

From their point of view, that is what it looks like.

From a different point of view, the reality is different. Yazhi has tried to get humans to think multi dimensionally. It does not really work well given the evidence for it from the feedback.

This idea of "causality" isn't true either. In linear time, yes, I decide to write, I type, and thus I post.

In hyper time space, where time is 3 dimensional space you move around in, there is no "causality" per say. Thus the federation does not control Earth. Earth controls the universe. Both statements are equal or both nullified.

In human logic, A is A and cannot be A and B. In quantum physics or higher consciousness, A is A, and B, and C, and everything else.

THere is no causality. THere is no me typing. THere is the future me that travels back into the past and causes me to type what the future me already typed and did.

Swaruu's entire X life should be a hint to you that human ideas of causality, cause and effect, does not work.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#15 2021-06-30 12:21:10

Ymarsakar
Banned

randybastaird wrote:

My first day as a member, and possibly too late.  I took a jab May 10 after hearing Janine's cards on Beyond Mystic say the Pfiser was probably placebo.  This made my wife happy (she's had two jabs as a health care worker) and I felt safe enough. 

It was Gosia's appearance on Jean Claude's show that brought me to Cosmic Agency and I have been watching the you tube shows constantly and have even been able to get my wife to watch some episodes with me.  This may have been because my previously dismissive attitude toward astrology suddenly changed.

I don't really have any fear over what I have done because I realize it isn't useful, but I have some concerns.

I knew the jab could be dangerous because I was familiar with Cliff High's work before taking it.  Could this be considered suicide?  Does this have ramifications of permanently separating me from source?

Sorry for going off topic on your excellent post Vega.  It's my first day and I wasn't really sure where to post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-uc3ioh7I

I just watched this, so it might help you think through the wax question.

I question why anyone would take a jab that they thought was a placebo. It is not a certainty, and if it was certain, there is no reason, other than to Obey HUman Authorities, to take a placebo. If you want the placebo effect, which is a powerful quantum observation causing reality to warp effect, similar to double slit experiment over light, you can just manifest whatever health you want. Drugs have to prove they are more powerful or more harmful in effect than placebos, because placebos work quite well to heal people if they wish and believe it is so.

I think of it as a child being taught that fire is hot and burns. Except the child wants the experience or does not fully believe it, so they stick their finger near the fire again and again. Trying to tell humans anything useful, is a dead end. Humanity has to experience it. And 2020 is part of that project.

#16 2021-06-30 14:03:38

Vega

ro2778 wrote:

I was just commenting on a video where Tenpenny and her other very Christian host, were pondering how people in other belief matricies couldn't see what they see [re: the vaccines]. I was thinking, that's ironic, but they don't see beyond their own, Christian matrix. And for a moment I had my automatic thought, isn't Earth a fun place?! But I noticed, and after everything came to a different conclusion:

I would have said, fun place [Earth], but I think the people here have suffered enough. Time to lift the veil and move on, return to universal laws, have a period of reflection about what has happened here and indeed about who we are.

Then I read your post Vega and saw the synchronicity. Couldn't agree more, this experiment needs to end for good this time.

smile

We have been playing this for 12,500 years. I feel like it's time to experience the epilogue of this cosmic horror game, and live the experience of the cabal and the artificial matrix being removed, and Terra becoming as her twin Erra again. Well not exactly the same because I don't know what we are going to do with all this Tiamat water. smile But a 5D Terra with a holographic system, and slowly becoming interstellar under the supervision and guidance and leadership of emotional races, with the less emotional races as support. The asleepy people don't even know about the existence of the cabal and the lower astral nightmares. They can easily be removed without the sleepers knowing about it and yes they will recreate the nightmares withing months if left on their own, but that's where the guidance and supervision of the emotional interstellar races comes in. And that's where we the starseed guides come in. I don't even mind if that takes centuries, for them to be ready to become interstellar and for them to be ready for the van allen belt quarantine to be lifted. And that would be really fun to experience no matter how challenging, all we need is some assistance in removing/healing the cabal and the lower astral entities.

I think this is probably the will and the conclusion of the higher federation too, that's why we have 7D+ super beings like Swaruu and Yazhi here (and 7D+ super beings in my opinion  on the ground like Inelia Benz and Teal Swan and many others). But there are still a lot of 5D starseeds, still a majority it seems, that are either not done playing this or are stuck in the wheel of samsara or are addicted or attached to this and don't wanna stop playing it, don't wanna let go.

Last edited by Vega (2021-06-30 14:46:08)

#17 2021-06-30 14:19:17

Vega

Happy wrote:

Good post, Vega. Thank you. smile

Vega wrote:

And how on earth is allowing anyone to enter here through immersion pods not a violation of the prime directive. How is that not interfering with the natural evolution of the civilization.

Thanks Happy. smile

I understand it's not as black and white but I do wonder whether the Federation would allow starseeds to enter in one of the 5D planets with pre-industrial civilizations, using immersion pod technology.

#18 2021-06-30 14:27:15

Vega

Warrior Bishop wrote:

Yes experiment has other negative connotations, project is a better more neutral word.

I think the game being hijacked and the suffering was part of the game. And even the word game is not the best word. Because it's only a game once the veil is lifted. For as long as we don't remember that it is a game, that it is an artificial fake reality, we believe it is real, so we make it a real reality and a real life. It is real for the duration that we are under a veil of forgetting.

#19 2021-06-30 14:46:22

Robert369 wrote:
Warrior Bishop wrote:

Indeed so, I couldn't word this better really.

As result I see two things being needed now:

1. Ending the "failed project" in a way that causes as little harm as to allow free will to the people, so they can once again make the experiences that they want.

2. Learning from the mistakes through finding the reason and by that what went wrong, which includes defining the responsibilities and pin-pointing the "hijackers".

3. Since the problem obviously is not limited to Earth alone, it is needed to follow up the above learnt circumstances for the "hijacked project" and examine the Galactic Federation structures for further hijackings and then eliminate all the found problems as to prevent any such from happening again on a larger level.

Very good points Robert. I research these points for several lifetimes on earth and on other worlds. I came here to fix that problem together with others.  It is a little bit complicated. I will share my current state of knowledge in a separate post.

Though I am not neutral in that scenario, i think my thoughts are interesting for you all.

#20 2021-06-30 14:49:10

Rainer Klar

Vega wrote:

I understand it's not as black and white but I do wonder whether the Federation would allow starseeds to enter in one of the 5D planets with pre-industrial civilizations, using immersion pod technology.

Yes, I am pretty sure that their directive is more often disregarded.
We live in a simulation. In it, we learn about seemingly universally valid laws.
However, these laws are disregarded every now and then, also by the legislators.

Today I got again the thought impulse:
"Everything changes here, if I change it in me.
If I wait for any events in the outside, I can wait for a long time.
Everything starts to change immediately as soon as I change it in me."

My idea on this: I go - e.g. by meditation - into direct contact with my High Self or with the Source and work with Ho'oponopono, instead of spending a lot of time at the PC to find "finally the liberation message" there.

I will find this liberation message as new reality soon after I have made myself ready for it.
It seems increasingly unimportant to me which actors play a role in this simulation.

As long as I harbor suspicions one way or another that certain players are playing it "wrong" (Trump, Federation, WhiteHats, Kim G. et al.), I create a field in which this becomes reality.

As soon as I trust that everything is or becomes full of wonder and fine, this can become reality immediately.

Therefore, it is only a question of: Do I trust God? (the Source, Tao, Original Creator, Love...)
or am I feeding the fear?

#21 2021-06-30 15:16:45

Vega

DDA wrote:

Thank you Vega, a great read, it also sums up my perspective on the « my 5d vs my 3d’s » will and rights. It always seemed quite obvious to me that we have put ourselves in this hard life experience in order to grow spiritually, but, has it as been said many times, from up there we probably did not expect such a rough ride, such intense suffering.

Hence, I would agree with your conclusion that, perhaps for some individuals, this is a failed experiment and we should put an end to it. But I wonder if for less emotional races, perhaps this is not an issue and maybe it’s only “too hard” for the liryan races, of which we here are probably a part.

Like stated in the law of one some prefer the “dark picnic” and ultimately it’s also part of the source, of the All and, as such, has the right to be! Anyways, just a few extra thoughts, thanks for sharing everyone!

I wonder sometimes, whether we incarnated here to experience the liberation and the ending of this 12,500 year low vibrational saga, but then while we were inside things changed. Just like the Taygetans came here to participate in the liberation of Earth only to discover that there is no liberation happening if I remember it correctly. And that's also what Inelia Benz claims, that the original plan was that there would be planetary acsension for all of humanity and then in 2011 a group of the souls/starseeds that are incarnated here brought out a vote the outcome of which changed the plan:

"[...] Before 2011 we, as a species on Planet Earth, were following a course of evolution which meant that we would all step out of the low-frequency power over others (POO) game and step into remembering who and what we are, remembering our capacities and abilities as instant manifestors of reality and experiencing a huge expansion both in awareness and connection to the rest of the Universe.  Our horizons were going to be pushed out into the stars, and our connection with our brethren out there reestablished.

But in 2011 there was a vote on Earth by all the beings who had originally decided to have the power over others’ game of separation and suffering. The vote was brought forward by a large number of people who said that forcing them to drop the low-frequency games was against a fundamental rule of life, “free will”. The reason being that they were not done with the power over others’ game yet and to force them to leave would be a violation of free will [...]" - Inelia Benz

( https://blog.ineliabenz.com/its-hard-to … e-we-love/   https://blog.ineliabenz.com/spaceship-e … e-captain/ )

If this continues then I think the starseeds from emotional races, especially from the Lyrian branch of races, should experience a sample of some replays of immersion pod recordings before they decide to enter here. And I don't know if it's easier for less emotional races, maybe it's easier for them to suppress and not feel their emotions and be more in their head and more logical maybe.

#22 2021-06-30 15:45:03

Vega

Rainer Klar wrote:
Vega wrote:

Yes, I am pretty sure that their directive is more often disregarded.
We live in a simulation. In it, we learn about seemingly universally valid laws.
However, these laws are disregarded every now and then, also by the legislators.

Today I got again the thought impulse:
"Everything changes here, if I change it in me.
If I wait for any events in the outside, I can wait for a long time.
Everything starts to change immediately as soon as I change it in me."

My idea on this: I go - e.g. by meditation - into direct contact with my High Self or with the Source and work with Ho'oponopono, instead of spending a lot of time at the PC to find "finally the liberation message" there.

I will find this liberation message as new reality soon after I have made myself ready for it.
It seems increasingly unimportant to me which actors play a role in this simulation.

As long as I harbor suspicions one way or another that certain players are playing it "wrong" (Trump, Federation, WhiteHats, Kim G. et al.), I create a field in which this becomes reality.

As soon as I trust that everything is or becomes full of wonder and fine, this can become reality immediately.

Therefore, it is only a question of: Do I trust God? (the Source, Tao, Original Creator, Love...)
or am I feeding the fear?

I would also add that here in the physical realities we need to take actions to bring that reality into the physical. We have to trust 100% that it is true, and then act as if it is 100% true. Take the actions that we would take if that reality was real. We can treat every action as another physical density channel, with our actions we switch in which physical density channel we currently are, back and forth.

Last edited by Vega (2021-06-30 16:50:01)

#23 2021-06-30 15:51:28

Robert369

@Vega: To my understanding we are already on a different timeline than that, meaning that the liberation is in process.

#24 2021-06-30 15:56:56

Robert369 wrote:

@Vega: To my understanding we are already on a different timeline than that, meaning that the liberation is in process.

Yes, that's also my understanding. We will see "bleed throughs" of the darker A.I. timeline(s) but that agenda will ultimately fail to manifest. This timeline chooses liberation. Some individuals can still choose otherwise, but Earth collectively has chosen positive 4d ascension rather than repeating 3d. Those who want to repeat or do not hold a high enough vibration will go elsewhere, because Earth will not be a boot camp anymore. It's the end of a greater cycle.

righteously indignant

#25 2021-06-30 17:00:22

Rainer Klar

Vega wrote:

I would also add that here in the physical realities we need to take actions to bring that reality into the physical. We have to trust 100% that it is true, and then act as if it is 100% true. Take the actions that we would take if that reality was real. We can treat every action as another physical density channel, with our actions we switch in which physical density channel we currently are, back and forth.

So true! Love it!

Board footer