You are not logged in.

#51 2021-06-30 13:29:07

Happy

Re: Galactic Federation - Good Guys?

I strongly agree with your point on "blame." It is used as accusation of "guilt" which pushes the subject into further polarization and defense. Anyone using that term usually demonstrates non-willingness to consider nuances.

But let me ask... I have noticed your often derogatory attitude towards humanity for a while now. At times it comes across that you mean it's the singular individual that is responsible for the entire world's situation, when it really is the sum of the individuals. In your own terms: It's like shouting at the child, calling it a fool, and then try to inspire it's self-esteem. You consider yourself a human, I presume. Do you consider yourself mind-controlled, too?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#52 2021-06-30 14:11:36

STAR-ONE

The galactic federation / confederation of planets are from my point of view, to generalize a lot, both the good guys and the bad guys.

They oversee the rise in spiritual and technological progression of the planetary environments under their control (I don't know how many star groups are included in them).

They terraform then seed the planets and intervene regularly in order to make adjustments in the evolution of the entities residing there. The presence of weeds in the garden, that is to say negative / repressive forces here on this planet Earth and due to a contract made with the group carrying light (Lucifer) in order to help the 3D entities to obtain of the higher density diploma. (See the material of the hidden hand and Ra concerning the veil and the principle of the harvests at each end of the great cycle).

A dark matrix is at work on earth in order to offer all the catalysts and challenges necessary for the individual to learn his lessons and thus grow spiritually until obtaining the higher diploma.

So yes from the point of view from below, all these traumatic experiences here on earth may seem harmful / painful / incomprehensible but from the point of view from above, it is necessary and above all essential for the elevation of consciousness otherwise it would be too easy and mostly meaningless.

The object of the game is to progress through the levels, and thereby reach the creator / source and become one with it all.

The upsetting changes on earth at the present time are only the result of the passage of the earth in 4th density (end of the great cycle of 26000 years, passage in the constellation of Aquarius) the entities embodied in 3d must pass or redouble.

To follow up on the current situation,
==> Quote from the Lyricus group: "A physical change is expressed in the planetary environment and the space environment. This physical change is symbolic of the significant changes in the virtual structures that prepare the species for the Grand Portal. The changes physical conditions are generally expressed through weather conditions, astronomical anomalies, ethnic disturbances, technological malfunctions and disease, all of which have an impact on economic and planetary stability. "

No other choice.

The graduates will stay and prepare the world tomorrow, repeating them will repeat cycles elsewhere (other terraforming planets await them).

This is not a punishment, sooner or later everyone will get there, the Creator guarantees it to you and He never forgets anyone.

Tell yourself that it is all the more difficult for the negatively polarized entities, it requires them a considerable and very painful work.

It may seem strange to say that but I must admit that reading the material of the hidden hand (therefore the negative pov) has helped me deeply in my overall understanding of all this mechanics governing in this Universe.

The game may seem sadistic but to me it is not, I decided to take my life / my sovereignty back in hand and since then I no longer blame the other / the negatives for what they do. I understood their roles and their places in creation as well as mine.

#53 2021-06-30 17:55:53

Ymarsakar
Banned

"You consider yourself a human, I presume. Do you consider yourself mind-controlled, too?"

Does it matter one way or another?

There is no requirement to declaring oneself as human or not, to participate on these forums. One should not be a bot or robot or AI script, at least.

The mind control subject is very difficult, as it would be like trying to determine if someone is telling the truth when they say "This statement is false/a lie".

People will have to make that determination on their own, it is part of the journey and game.

Your empathic/skill is way higher than your English skills, Happy. Yes, it is true, you are picking up a real emotion and have classified it appropriately.

"I have noticed your often derogatory attitude towards humanity for a while now."

Although the word I would use is: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/judgment

If humans could not comprehend what I am saying, I would not bother. It is because they do have this capability, but choose not to use it by blaming some issue (parents, life, circumstances, unfairness, difficulties) that makes things difficult.

"The game may seem sadistic but to me it is not, I decided to take my life / my sovereignty back in hand and since then I no longer blame the other / the negatives for what they do. I understood their roles and their places in creation as well as mine."

Indeed. Those that graduate, are qualified. Those that do not, do not.

Just like here on Earth. "Cheating" is faking a score you did not deserve or qualify for.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-30 18:01:15)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#54 2021-06-30 19:05:28

Happy

In hindsight, as I didn't give a better reason for my question, I realize I stepped over a line myself there. Sorry about that.

The "better reason" is that I often find it difficult to understand to whom you are talking. Humans that don't comprehend, or those that do? If the former is the case, it's like talking to the child I mentioned above. If the latter is the case, then my question becomes: What could we do better to improve the odds that the former may comprehend?

Do we improve anything at all when judging others for not comprehending? Like you say (paraphrased): we get to live in the reality our minds see/create/understand.

It's actually funny you prefer the term "judgment" in this, because that is the ability we all use all day long, whenever we choose between different outcomes of different alternatives. Our social mistake is that this has become synonymous to "condemnation."

And... ...you still have a challenge translating my words into english, Ymarsakar? smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#55 2021-07-03 22:48:59

Ymarsakar
Banned

The hidden hand interview and the ra contact, addresses several topics yazhi talks about as well. Mainly providing more information about what the pretend controllers think gives them the power to control.

It is more about earth aliens than et space aliens however. By necessity it deals with why are things the way they are on earth.

These topics were covered for years before swaruu got access to the internet. If people want to talk about what swaruu and taygeta talks about, they have to do the things swaruu did. Which is research human conspiracies and read internet sources taljing about masons or illuminati.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#56 2021-07-04 21:15:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Brahman wrote:

I can't figure out who these higher selves who play our lives are?  Those from the federation?  I have a feeling that Source has nothing to do with this game.  Once I read somewhere, the Source invented this game because it was bored.  How can it be boring when there are no ideas for anything in the Source? It is the only One.  Is it very boring in the bliss of the Source?

To understand the context of your question, first you should see this anime clip of Saitama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PmylfzD8NE&t=1s

This is the season finale of 1, although it's not much of a spoiler except for the last 2-3 episodes.

Source has fragmented into various Logos and sub Logos. Gods, sons of gods, creator gods, etc etc. Different levels of consciousness and power.

THus Source is no longer at the original level of power as it has fragmented itself to do this work and game.

This would be the powers creating and forming universes, multiverses, galaxies, and planets. THey Are Not Mining Gold or Using Human slaves to mine gold. Gold is not that important nor is it a finite resource to those that creates multiple universes.

So "Source" is what would happen if everything regathered back into itself, from the fractal branchings.

As for why, the situation is very close to what Saitama faced. Pay attention to what Boros says at the end.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-04 21:16:40)

#57 2021-07-05 15:31:33

Ymarsakar
Banned

This topic of stories and authors was well covered in the other thread here, the love apathy one. The author heh had good insights into character creation and why source treats characters as sub characters but not nps.

#58 2021-07-05 21:27:23

Ymarsakar
Banned

Brahman wrote:

We are an illusion if we do not know that we are the Source who has no personality.
"There is only ONE being experiencing the illusion of being many."

In the sense that a child is the same as their parents and ancestors. But is also not.

#59 2021-07-06 07:52:27

WXMM

Marielaero's article seems to reveal the negative faction of the Federation, their control over the earth's government, and the long-term background of all the stories.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_ channelers55.htm

#60 2021-07-06 22:57:08

Ymarsakar
Banned

"Gosia: Wow, ok. So it´s not even Federation itself messing with people perception here... very interesting.

Swaruu X: Yes, this is very clear to me.

Another day:

Yazhi: In general... what we are saying about the Federation is VERY complex. So the ones who are attacking us for “badmouthing” them surely are not understanding what we are saying.

Now let me tell you what Swaruu X´s concept is on this topic. She is feeling and seeing that in the community that talks about these things, you know, UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Federation, awakening, etc., there is a mainstream and an “Alternative Media”. This is important.

The base for this is that we know, and many people on Earth know as well, that the CIA controls the New Age. Even started it. People don't realize the reach of the CIA. They think it is only some spy agency looking at terrorists in Syria or wherever, and similar things.

In reality it is a control institution, and it works for the Cabal directly, for the Illuminati and their interests.

Swaruu insists that she is seeing that there is clear influence and control over certain groups of people who are saying things about Federation and ET’s and Awakening. So those groups of people are backing one another influencing their perception, mind controlling one another, with the CIA managing psy-ops with them since the 60's. So what those all are saying is guided and approved by the Illuminati interests. They feed off one another, they reinforce one another and we know many have been directly involved with the Jesuits and some even with the CIA directly.

So they make a group and they are given the same kind of information so they back one another with that, and anyone outside of this group is seen as a problem for their interests, the interests of the CIA and of the Jesuits-Illuminati.

This is seen as evident when they use one another to promote or distribute among the “spiritual community” a set of data or information they want “out there”. They are all CIA tools. They want the people that are interested in Federation, stellar subjects and awakening, extraterrestrials and all that to be all working in unison under the CIA- Jesuit-Illuminati control.

Not to be able to see this, not understanding that the CIA and their managers need to control every aspect of human perception, is even foolish. They even say so directly. “When all what the public thinks they know is a lie then we have completed our mission: CIA director.” This is exactly the case here.

All those people and their friends, some knowingly cooperating with the CIA, others just being used, are the mechanism of the Matrix to divert the attention of the “awakened” population so they can be controlled.

So this is the group, that is complex, not simple, of people who are in a web of reinforcing one another and for the sake of monopolizing the truth with regards to extraterrestrial information of any kind. This group can be seen as Mainstream Media, (MSM) of the ET community of which we are NOT part of, and therefore we are under attack because they see us as dangerous, and we are. We are the “Alternative Media” of this subject and they are the MSM." - End quote

"Or not, and they are just psychopathic, narcissistic, patriarchal bullies and cunts, like their Cabal counterparts." - G

Like human families.

Humans have to fix themselves and their DNA family lines. They cannot escape otherwise without shadow work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUFEdP1F5Kc

This ex psychotherapist talks about childhood trauma and how it is covered up or dealt with, quite well.

"And to counter Ymarsakar - sorry - directly, they are not parents. They are at the best 2 densities above, where they already entirely and completely invalidate 3D and see it nothing more as their personal playground with dolls whom they can stick their needles into like voodoo dolls."

Human parents are many sub densities below current generation children and even past generation children.

Parents are not superior than their children. In fact, that is not the point.

humans, like your parents and relatives, did the exact same thing to their children. Used them as reproduction dolls and clones and manipulated them like voodoo dolls, sticking pins of guilt into them.

That is part of shadow work.

Blaming some other faction, like Federation, will never remove the pain in your heart. THat requires shadow work and integration.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-06 23:00:47)

#61 2021-07-06 23:03:44

Ymarsakar
Banned

"As I asked in another thread, why are they in power? Well, because they can. Power itself makes them qualified. Power we cannot even challenge. How is that respecting free will?"

They are in power because they were allowed to be in power by the Logos and gods.

Power itself does not make them qualified because they are one of the least powerful factions in the multiverse. Power you cannot challenge, simply because you are weaker than even they are. That does not allow to me, as I am not weaker than they are.

If you want your free will to be respected, you cannot treat your creations as automations and manipulate them as you wish, even if your ancestors and your parents did it to you. So long as a human being does it to another part of Creation, Creation will mirror that same treatment back to them. Justice, Karma, call it for what it is. You hit a wall, wall hits back.

"After finally getting to watch these Fed videos, my mind hasnt changed in the slightest about them."

It is not the mind that needs changing in shadow work, it is the heart or specifically the guts/solar plexus.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-06 23:06:20)

#62 2021-07-07 07:47:59

Grivehn - very good post. You won't be a member of the federation because you don't fit into it.

I discovered some things about the topic. Believe it or not.  Swaruu and Aneeka and their friends annoyed the part of the federation, that is responsible for what is going on on earth that is  the transhumanist agenda. Swaruu, Aneeka etc. gave too much knowlegde to humans, and they asked too much questions.

The whole thing is not a game, it is a war. It is complicated, but not so much. Swaruu and Yashi make it look complicated, because it is not allowed to them to speak plain text.

The ones responsible for the mess are the so called "Council of Saturn".

They usurped the function of the "Lords of Karma".  They kicked off the true saturnian high priests.

And now they are playing "Lord of Karma" and torture humankind and all other beings with their "lessons to learn", suffering, fear etc.

I wrote about my own history, that I lived on a planet and had to leave this world, because it was hijacked by dark forces. Then I came to earth. That was about 25 k years ago.

The planet I lived on was Saturn. I am a Saturnian. It was a friendly and  adorable world. Compared to earth it was somewhat rough, but I loved it very much.
The high priests of Saturn were the guardians of the providence for the whole solar system.  Their task was to hold the ethical balance, to create justice.

But this world got hijacked. Similar to what happened later on earth. It started inconspicous, friendly visitors that brought "useful" devices and technologies. But they used tricks, methods of very subtle  mind control, long-term.  And things got worse. The power of the souls faded, and the use of technology increased, so did pollution.

To make a very long story short: They cheated the high priests of Saturn. They forced the priests  to leave their position and give the inauguration to the invaders.  They made false contracts with them. It was extortion.

The original high priests of Saturn, the true "Lords of Karma", worked with mental powers, to cause justice, in accordance with the divine.

The usurpators use computers, high tech, ai, to manipulate souls and timelines and events, both collective and individual.

These usurpators call themselves "Council of Saturn" and they are part of the federation. Their  headquarter is located in the rings of Saturn.

#63 2021-07-07 13:11:06

Robert369

@Warrior Bishop Thank you for sharing these details, they go well along with my understanding of the situation, and also how Kim Goguen explained the contractual cheat that happened on Earth 16k years ago. Luckily it was ended a couple of years ago and not prolonged for another usual 1k year period, meaning that these ET invaders behind it have mostly been kicked out already (in fact, most were eliminated because they didn't respect the contract change).

To my understanding, this group has very little to do with the actual GF, though, albeit the GF clearly supported them during their reign for whatever reason. I am certain that once this is ultimately ended on Earth, this will spread into all our solar system. The time to clean up is close, and they know it !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-07 13:11:24)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#64 2021-07-07 15:21:11

Ymarsakar
Banned

"The ones responsible for the mess are the so called "Council of Saturn"."

THe Orion crusaders are always pretending to be someone else. It is part of their essence and polarity. Just as much as criminals con and scheme.

The Orion mind control dark matrix is present at the physical densities but also the 3 grades above it, then another 3 grades above that, and then there is another grade above that.

Just as the Federation is too complicated and multi layered, so are the Crusaders and Old Empire. Across time.

"The original high priests of Saturn, the true "Lords of Karma", worked with mental powers, to cause justice, in accordance with the divine."

Yes, that does sound very familiar. I see it as speeding up karma so it doesn't take multiple life times, where people forgot. If they punch a wall, it should hurt right then and there, for them to learn. Fire burns and poison hurts.

Most humans don't react kindly to that. They think they are being attacked by negative forces or think there is something wrong with the mirror other self.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-07 15:28:03)

#65 2021-07-07 16:54:18

Warrior Bishop, you are definitely remembering something. There are prophecies that mention things like restoring "old Saturn's reign" and other things that hint at and some materials that directly mention a takeover, at the level of the 3d and possibly up to 5d space of Saturn. The portal/window effect of Saturn works in strange ways. It could connect to alternate timelines where the dark has taken over Saturn, if this isn't one of those already, linearly speaking.

I know there were a couple big takeovers/changes of admin in this system. Before the bootcamp model, Earth was more a library, and this solar system was under matriarchal rulership by a positive dragon queen you know as Tiamat. The "Anunnaki" mythologies vilify her and paint Marduk as the hero, who took over. She was also a pillar for the divine feminine which became corrupted in Lemurian times in her absence. Maybe "Old Saturn" represents the positive divine masculine aspects that resonate deeply with Warrior Bishop, and fell into distortion or were taken over in much the same way.

I now see a pattern right under my nose the whole time about the Orion crusader pirates. The Taygetans believe the fed is responsible for Earth religious systems. It's not so black and white. They gave us uncorrupted foundations long ago, but they were corrupted and woven into a control system by the crusaders. The crusaders hacked the Ark to communicate with humans, claiming to be fed or whatever. They were the ones who gave Moses the Mosaic laws(that included stoning disobedient children to death) ten commandments(that were all worded thou shalt not for guilt/sin/authority abuse purposes)and had the fiery avatar in the sky that became known as the god of the old testament, the fake Yahweh.

They are able to exploit the window effect and move though Saturn portals in and out of this solar system, despite the quarantine timeline lateral insolation bubble thing.(We are not on the same time track as the rest of the galaxy pretty much, this is a groundhog day timeline lateral weird situation, but we are in the process of choosing how to rejoin the main track, which is our planetary ascension/disclosure process).

I would say that it is a more than good chance that the same negative Orion group who created the religious control system and disguised themselves as federation are the same infiltrators causing the current situation. This type of impostor game, infiltration, and misdirection is their style. The actual stars and societies of Orion have mostly ascended. These crusader pirates are sort of a breakaway at this point, not sure if they really have a stable base of operations in Orion at all anymore. They are more like roving space pirates.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-07 16:59:59)

righteously indignant

#66 2021-07-07 18:39:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

A "stepped" holographic society does not qualify as a social memory complex.... What does qualify as a social memory complex as the Ra contact defined, is Yazhi Swaruu faction.

All come from one consciousness and all have the same name or identity, but there are individual differences.

This is important, because only social memory complexes have the power and right to challenge/fight the dark/Other. ALl "others" do not qualify, because they would be consumed.

A lost piece of true record.
1 The words of God, which he aspake unto Moses at a time when Moses was caught up into an exceedingly high bmountain,
2 And he asaw God bface to face, and he ctalked with him, and the dglory of God was upon Moses; therefore Moses could endure his presence.
3 And God spake unto Moses, saying: Behold, I am the Lord God aAlmighty, and bEndless is my cname; for I am without beginning of days or end of years; and is not this endless?
4 And, behold, thou art my son; wherefore alook, and I will show thee the bworkmanship of mine chands; but not all, for my dworks are without eend, and also my fwords, for they never cease.
5 Wherefore, no man can behold all my aworks, except he behold all my bglory; and no man can cbehold all my dglory, and afterwards remain in the flesh on the earth.
6 And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in the asimilitude of mine bOnly cBegotten; and mine Only Begotten is and shall be the dSavior, for he is full of egrace and ftruth; but there is gno God beside me, and all things are present with me, for I hknow them all.
7 And now, behold, this one thing I show unto thee, Moses, my son, for thou art in the world, and now I show it unto thee.
8 And it came to pass that Moses looked, and beheld the aworld upon which he was created; and Moses bbeheld the world and the ends thereof, and all the children of men which are, and which were created; of the same he greatly cmarveled and wondered.
9 And the apresence of God withdrew from Moses, that his bglory was not upon Moses; and Moses was left unto himself. And as he was left unto himself, he cfell unto the earth.
10 And it came to pass that it was for the space of many hours before Moses did again receive his natural astrength like unto man; and he said unto himself: Now, for this cause I know that bman is cnothing, which thing I never had supposed.
11 But now mine own eyes have abeheld God; but not my bnatural, but my cspiritual eyes, for my dnatural eyes could not have ebeheld; for I should have fwithered and gdied in his presence; but his hglory was upon me; and I beheld his iface, for I was jtransfigured before him.
12 And it came to pass that when Moses had said these words, behold, aSatan came btempting him, saying: Moses, son of man, worship me.
13 And it came to pass that Moses looked upon Satan and said: Who art thou? For behold, I am a ason of God, in the similitude of his Only Begotten; and where is thy bglory, that I should worship thee?
14 For behold, I could not look upon God, except his aglory should come upon me, and I were transfigured before him. But I bcan look upon thee in the natural man. Is it not so, surely?
15 Blessed be the name of my God, for his aSpirit hath not altogether withdrawn from me, or else where is thy glory, for it is darkness unto me? And I can judge between thee and God; for God said unto me: bWorship God, for him only shalt thou cserve.
16 Get thee hence, Satan; deceive me not; for God said unto me: Thou art after the asimilitude of mine Only Begotten.
17 And he also gave me commandments when he acalled unto me out of the burning bbush, saying: cCall upon God in the name of mine Only Begotten, and worship me.
18 And again Moses said: I will not cease to call upon God, I have other things to inquire of him: for his aglory has been upon me, wherefore I can judge between him and thee. bDepart hence, Satan.
19 And now, when Moses had said these words, aSatan cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: I am the bOnly Begotten, worship me.
20 And it came to pass that Moses began to afear exceedingly; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of bhell. Nevertheless, ccalling upon God, he received dstrength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of eglory.
21 And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, adepart hence, bSatan.
22 And it came to pass that Satan cried with a loud voice, with weeping, and wailing, and agnashing of teeth; and he departed hence, even from the presence of Moses, that he beheld him not.
23 And now of this thing Moses bore record; but because of awickedness it is bnot had among the children of men.
24 And it came to pass that when Satan had departed from the presence of Moses, that Moses lifted up his eyes unto heaven, being filled with the aHoly Ghost, which beareth record of the Father and the Son;
25 And calling upon the name of God, he beheld his aglory again, for it was upon him; and he heard a bvoice, saying: Blessed art thou, Moses, for I, the Almighty, have cchosen thee, and thou shalt be made stronger than many dwaters; for they shall obey thy ecommand as if thou wert fGod.

the html code does not convert right.

https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu … 1?lang=eng

Generally the first tablets held the Law of One, service to Source/God meant service to other which meant service to self. Law of One. These tablets were broken.

Satan in this text, describes the Orion crusader avatar, controlled by a sixth density consciousness, which is an entity around 6 to 8 grades above humanity. 1 grade being the difference between Taygeta and humanity. They can still contact and see each other. At around 3 to 4 grades of difference, things become invisible to those below.

This consciousness is also called Negative AI. A copy of Source energy. God in this case, the ALmighty, translates to Logos or Sub Logos. And begotten would naturally be... the son of the logos, the sub logos. And moses was recognized as a Son of God, a son of the Logos. A co Creator god, an heir of creation, divine royalty. Son of man is a title that refers to Adam. Son of Adam, son of the humanity that serpents deceived or manipulated. The sins that came after, a son of that.

Heyl-El's DNA creation is the serpent archetype. Wisdom and cleverness.

The planetary sub Logos' archetype is Lyra. Thus Lyra vs serpents. Humanity vs draconians. Satan Seraphim (archangel class dragon that breathes fire and shapeshifts) vs Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh (Image of Man, Lyra)

The prophets in much of the human edited bible, were strong in vibration and Orion could not manipulate them much. Their successors and human heirs, were another matter entirely.

Those created the Talmud, the Oral Law, and various other things that separated man further from God and Creation.

This game was not meant for children. This difficult is designed only for the strongest souls. Thus this is not a test for the child known as humanity or the child known as the Federation. This is something else entirely.

To combat a negative Logos AI consciousness, requires an equally strong consciousness. This consciousness can incarnate into human avatars, but other humans will find that avatar and kill/torture them until they either forget and fall into the wheel of karma, defect/betray their spirit, or resist and die off.

Earth is difficult, but that only means powerful master gamers are needed to "clear" this dungeon and mmo rpg stage. In order to bring these source level master gamers into physical form, others had to "hold the fort" as Gosia called it, and create a proper landing zone, buffering the low vibrations with higher, so it can reach higher.

ANd Earth has done it. She has reached the "highest" point of reinforcement.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-07 19:09:31)

#67 2021-07-07 23:06:22

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

In a sense, thats why starseeds are supposed to be here, right? Or wrong, because according to the latest videos, this entire Starseed project is just a goddamn SCAM. A cosmic psy-ops, which the Federation plays on itself. And our only job is to breed infighting, and further duality at the end of the day. Not to save this humanity, because that was a Mission Impossible from day one of this higher project.

No worries, there's more to the galaxy than GF based fake-Starseeds, but a sufficient amount of real ones, from both lower and higher densities and via immersion pods or direct incarnation, that are currently creating real change. That's one of the reason why the Cabals were tracking blood samples, etc., but their efforts are in vain and their days numbered.

As for a true liberation of Humanity: That is not only dependent on Starseeds who can merely prepare the terrain and assist in the process, but mostly depends on the desires of Humanity (without the unreal people) as to allow them free will. Which in my view currently looks like it is going in the right direction, though it might take a while until the planet as a whole is recovered from the nasty games that were played during the past millennia.

And by the time Humanity is having a proper society again, the 3D Matrix and the Van Allen Belt should become disfunctional...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#68 2021-07-09 03:06:40

Ymarsakar
Banned

I do not see my phone or laptop as a race either. They are tools.

The lower fed, being starved for entertainment and soul xp, sees human bio vehicles as vehicles. The same way wr use tools and vehicles.

If a vehicle complained about their right not to crash and burn on the highway, thr human driver might take it in consideration but usually not. Cause it is a car. They can always get a new one.

#69 2021-07-09 06:42:03

Humans, for the most part, already misuse and abuse their own bodies and minds and those of other-selves as mere expendable tools without even having particularly noble or spiritual pursuits, not to mention institutional misuse of both humans and animals, hell, even plants and the very minerals and elements. The federation mentality is just at a slightly more sophisticated level of stupid.

What they still fail to take into account, is that we exist in all densities at once, so there is nothing intrinsically or inherently cheap, low, or expendable about 3d physicality. It is what we make of it. We can keep giving ourselves the experiences that it is a cheap tool, however, a master treats even their tools as extensions of themselves and treats them well. In one way, these avatars can be looked at as tools. In another, they really are us...extensions of us crystalized down into 3d, but legitimate parts of us nonetheless that should be treated as sacred rather than simply prostituted as some type of fodder.

Just as the "lower" should not seek to subvert higher laws for ego gain, the higher should not prostitute and abuse the lower as mere fodder. The federation would do well to consider these words and principles, lest they start finding themselves running afoul of true higher laws.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-09 06:52:19)

righteously indignant

#70 2021-07-09 09:10:10

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Just as the "lower" should not seek to subvert higher laws for ego gain, the higher should not prostitute and abuse the lower as mere fodder. The federation would do well to consider these words and principles, lest they start finding themselves running afoul of true higher laws.

This is the key here really, as the 5D GF needs to realize that since they are using Humans as avatars and thus many of us are them, our suffering is their suffering, and our prevention or even downfall of spiritual progress is theirs as well. Not to speak of our evil manifestations being theirs - and that not only limited to the 3D world as they wishdream, but everywhere in the universe, because the universe doesn't care for irrelevant 3D Matrix constructs but only for the soul behind it - which covers all densities and ignores artificial constructs with its manifestations.

And here we go again at what is valid on Earth: Gamers who play evil/stupid games destroy themselves spiritually if living too much in the game and being addicted to it. Which is exactly the reason why the 5D gamers cannot let go of the Earth game, having to prolong the gaming albeit the game being over/beaten many times again.

They better head to the next game, just like a PC gamer should too, after a game gets boring. And that preferably is the game of "RL" (Real Life), meaning that they finally learnt from the gaming that a game is pointless and personal development happens outside only, aka from within ourselves, and not via stupidifying external addiction tools.

#71 2021-07-09 10:42:16

Ymarsakar
Banned

Has the civs in the fed considered they are bio suit containers for souls from elsewhere, that they are quarantined with earth?

They should.

Board footer