You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-01 14:39:50

Happy

Galactic Federation - CIA Control & Fake Alien Invasion

Third part of the miniseries on the Galactic Federation today at 20:00 UTC (21:00 London time/4:00pm Eastern - time converter):

Galactic Federation - CIA Control of UFO Communities, Fake Alien Invasion - Yazhi and Swaruu

Live chat smile

From the blurb:

Third part of our Federation series. This is an important video in which Yazhi and Swaruu X explain how the "Galactic Federation of Light"concept ties in with the CIA and its infiltration into the UFO community. False flag alien invasion or contact also will be addressed as it does connect with the topic of the "Galactic Federation of Light" and with how the Cabal wants us to perceive them. Also, the recent UFO "disclosure" Pentagon documents will be mentioned, which ALSO links to the possible alien "attack or contact". It´s all coming together and it is all connected. Important video, do not miss it!

Thank you Daniel James for providing the voice for Robert.

PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:

April 25th, 2020: Truth about Federation
May 15th, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
May 19th, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
June 1st, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
June 4th, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
March 7th, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
March 19th, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
May 21st, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation
June 16th, 2021: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)
June 23th, 2021: Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-01 16:42:32

Re: Galactic Federation - CIA Control & Fake Alien Invasion

*popcorn* this is just my speculation:

*The date(s) 1954 and/or 1989 will be referenced.
*Dark state cloning tech and the ability to make "fake Greys" that are genetically engineered bots manufactured on Earth.
*FFAI is still just a possibility/probability vortex and is not guaranteed to happen
*GF responsibility is not all or nothing, yes or no, black or white. Infiltration and internal policing. Will she put some responsibility on certain questionable elements within the federation? Yes. She already has and will continue to do so, rightfully.

righteously indignant

#3 2021-07-01 22:58:48

HighV-0

I agree ..#2 scenario most likely,great video ,Thank you
intervqsj6q.jpg

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-07-01 22:59:45)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#4 2021-07-02 21:29:34

Pymander

If the gullible masses fell for the pandemic, I do not see how it is possible for us to change the outcome of the false "benevolent ET" scenario. It's simply too complex for the average person to wrap their mind around.

I'm starting to believe that it is unwise for Starseeds to incarnate on this planet. It would make sense if the world truly needed our help organically; however, being that those on top could end the game in a week if they wanted to, nothing we really do will ever make a real impact. We are destined to sink with the ship no matter how hard we try to change the outcome.

Last edited by Pymander (2021-07-02 21:31:40)

#5 2021-07-03 11:18:25

the

IMHO, right now, everything is about disclosure, to help people wake up.

I can see clearly through vaccine, because of death and health damage, a lot of people actually woke up. we only see the 'tip' of the iceberg, instead of the whole one, so we don't really know why things happened that way.
I used to think it's a very bad thing to give 12+ C19 vaccine, now I realized that's 'perfect' in terms of waking up people. because a lot of people/parents suddenly pay more attention to vaccine safety, and started researching alternative media to get the truth, and publicly against it. probably they will never wake up if their kids won't allowed to get vaccine. same for the whistle blower, a lot of them speak up for their children, grand children.

same for the alien invasion thing. I'm pretty sure the end result is good, but it's war, civilian casualty is quite possible, but in the end, more people will wake up through this fake alien invasion.
I think many people will expose the fake alien invasion after it starts.

because conscious won't destroy itself. i know we already won the game, but still don't know how we won it, there're so many possibilities/timelines we can choose. I am just very excited, experiencing the 'end' of this 'end game'

#6 2021-07-03 19:07:01

mitkobs

Do not underestimate what power we have as a Source. Never give up. Be tough, be confident, know who we are always, what infinite force we are representing and what we are capable of. Know that everything is possible for the Source.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-03 19:07:37)

#7 2021-07-03 21:54:11

Robert369

Gaia wrote:

With our will we cannot do more than what our physical limitations allow us.

This is what we are made to believe, but there are plenty of examples that these physical limitations can be overcome even in 3D, though it naturally is much harder here than in higher densities.

Many people learnt about e.g. these:

- non-eating
- non-aging and rejuvenation
- frost resistency
- 3rd eye use instead of eyes
- remote viewing, action and healing

None of the above are explainable by mainstream fake-science, and many more examples exist that prove that more is possible in our physical shell than meets the eye, because everything is energy, and a sufficiently developed mind and consciousness can make use of that fact.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-07-04 03:51:54

mitkobs

Gaia wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Do not underestimate what power we have as a Source. Never give up. Be tough, be confident, know who we are always, what infinite force we are representing and what we are capable of. Know that everything is possible for the Source.

That would be 100% valid if we were not limited by mainly our vessel, our density, toxic environment and everything else which significantly lowers our abilities.

Saying we are as powerful as source is not true, sounds new agy and almost as false light.

With our will we cannot do more than what our physical limitations allow us.

Infinite force and power of the Source do not mean violence, tyranny, imposition, forcing others to our will. The absolute force of the Source is peace, balance, love, truth. It is a mighty but gentle force that is able to change everything without causing adversity/antagonism in lower levels. And is not out of reach to be peace, love, truth here and now in everyday human life. This is the message of the ultimate empowering.

#9 2021-07-04 06:07:07

Rainer Klar

mitkobs wrote:

mitkobs wrote:

Infinite force and power of the Source do not mean violence, tyranny, imposition, forcing others to our will. The absolute force of the Source is peace, balance, love, truth. It is a mighty but gentle force that is able to change everything without causing adversity/antagonism in lower levels. And is not out of reach to be peace, love, truth here and now in everyday human life. This is the message of the ultimate empowering.

I agree 100%! We should not limit ourselves by any thoughts.

#10 2021-07-04 08:51:39

Robert369

For the sake of peace and high vibrations, may I suggest that everyone simply posts their view without personal and factual impositions ? Thank you.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-07-04 09:25:53

mitkobs

Gaia wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Drop your 3d programmings. New Age has steered you astray.

There is no difference between darkness and light. Both are children of Imana (this is how Pleiadeans call Source). They are brothers and sisters.

Then stick up to your POV's and see to what will going to lead you.

#12 2021-07-04 18:58:44

mitkobs

Gaia wrote:
mitkobs wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Drop your 3d programmings. New Age has steered you astray.

There is no difference between darkness and light. Both are children of Imana (this is how Pleiadeans call Source). They are brothers and sisters.

Then stick up to your POV's and see to what will going to lead you.

I will, hoping that you will follow advice by Robert369 from above in return.

I say only my opinion/POV. If you consider something that I said as imposition is your problem.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-04 18:59:38)

#13 2021-07-04 19:43:47

Robert369

Gaia wrote:

@Mitko why do not you tell us what you know about Ashtar Command and if it cooperates with GF or Cabal and compare that to what Swaruu has to say?

That question makes little sense because simplified it goes like this:

GF = Space Cabal (also benevolent portions) = Earth Cabals (multiple) = Ashtar (various versions)

And obviously there are plenty of further entities outside of the GF, both on Earth and elsewhere.

#14 2021-07-05 00:41:03

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

It is not a race but more like a bureaucracy. In the USA, it is not whites that are good/evil or blacks that are good/evil.

The System is messed up and the System is, somehow, leading people to regress.

This pretty much is a good example: Cabal or not is an individual and not a race or even culture choice (more or less, since mind-control is involved), which is valid on Earth as much as in Space, meaning that those who see through the deception team up to oppose "the system" (basically same as on Earth) and work together, no matter the race or other differences.

Yet, more important that "Who are the Cabals ?" - who only are tools - is the question of "Who mind-controls people to serve as Cabals ?". The answer to who's behind the "Space Cabals" will for sure be unexpected for many (including ETs !), and I hope that Yazhi will go into that too at some point, if she has that knowledge.

#15 2021-07-05 04:58:00

mitkobs

It is difficult or maybe is impossible to find who on Earth is controlling the cabals - Jesuits and Masonic Illuminati, they are hiding and never show faces for who they truly are. To beat it have to destroy the whole finance system globally, erase all the money and remove the central banks in all countries who have such private institutions. Remove from operation their medias, tv, radio, internet, phone companies. Take out all the public known figures accomplices. Take out all the politicians involved in secret societies. Something like this were probably part of the plan of Taygetans for changing the Earth in 5 years period.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-07-05 04:59:26)

#16 2021-07-05 16:55:45

HighV-0

mitkobs wrote:

It is difficult or maybe is impossible to find who on Earth is controlling the cabals - Jesuits and Masonic Illuminati, they are hiding and never show faces for who they truly are.

This was pretty well covered in  One of Pleiadian Knowledge episodes

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#17 2021-07-05 19:24:59

mitkobs

Those in hiding are known behind the veil and can be apprehended by GF easily, but on Earth if someone is trying to find them will be a very difficult to impossible task.

#18 2021-07-09 07:15:06

STAR-ONE

Brahman wrote:

They may imitate the Second Coming. The Pope will probably immediately announce them as Jesus and the angels.
The rabbis in Jerusalem await the Messiah in September. The Star of Jacob, Nibiru, has appeared, they say.

I suspect that GF does not know the Source. smile))

The last time that Nibiru which visibly is a planet in orbit around planet X also called Hercobulus (a brown dwarf star) was at its perigee in relation to this planet, it caused the displacement of the plane of the ecliptic therefore of the plane orbital, which has the effect of causing the flood. (see the bible and Noah)

For my part, I read that it would come back in 2022, I am attaching a video for the curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZss8NE4VY&t=303s

#19 2021-07-09 08:18:20

STAR-ONE

Gaia wrote:
STAR-ONE wrote:
Brahman wrote:

They may imitate the Second Coming. The Pope will probably immediately announce them as Jesus and the angels.
The rabbis in Jerusalem await the Messiah in September. The Star of Jacob, Nibiru, has appeared, they say.

I suspect that GF does not know the Source. smile))

The last time that Nibiru which visibly is a planet in orbit around planet X also called Hercobulus (a brown dwarf star) was at its perigee in relation to this planet, it caused the displacement of the plane of the ecliptic therefore of the plane orbital, which has the effect of causing the flood. (see the bible and Noah)

For my part, I read that it would come back in 2022, I am attaching a video for the curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kZss8NE4VY&t=303s

Nibiru does not exist in our dimension

Not the planet itself since already modern astrophysicists (and the ancient cuneiform tablets) have already "observed" its presence.

https://www.numerama.com/sciences/66214 … sante.html

However, the life they shelter there must be of higher densities yes certainly.

To put it simply, Nibiru = planet or natural satellite of the star Hercobulus (Nemesis) also known as planet X.

I know the terms are confusing but it is most likely a star and not a planet.

#20 2021-07-09 22:32:47

DarkOwl

Dr. Steven Greer has just released a doco called The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé.
Goes well with this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6Dg_MlN9s

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#21 2021-07-10 00:11:34

Kian369

Greer is advocating that all ET's are friendly and no regressive ET's exist. He is clearly working on the fake alien salvation thing the Swarunians are warning against.

#22 2021-07-10 09:13:42

Kian369 wrote:

Greer is advocating that all ET's are friendly and no regressive ET's exist. He is clearly working on the fake alien salvation thing the Swarunians are warning against.

Sort of. I could be wrong, but feel his intentions are good. I think he just believes/repeats certain disinfo he hasn't discerned correctly that is piped to him to throw him off.

righteously indignant

#23 2021-07-10 12:47:26

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Orffyreus wrote:

Anéeka.- It is. It's Kingu.

To my sources who are in direct telepathic communication with GF no "Kingu" interacting with Earth exist.

Is it known from whom Aneeka got this info?

Who are your sources in 'direct' telepathic communication with the GF ?

Typical Luk technique here: Bringing in a not-nameable source (I can only estimate it is his favorite Elena Danaan, as she boasts exactly such "telepathic communication" - which I rather consider implant-based voice transmission) and then instead of providing details about the own source, asking about the Source of our Taygetans.

In fact, the existence and involvement of "Kingu" has been confirmed by many other sources too, so maybe you change your other sources against some that do not try to disinform people from knowing what is getting played on Earth - which is 90%+ of all content on the internet.

@Gaia/Luk/whatever nickname: Just for your information, this place is about Taygetan content (of this specific Taygetan group and none other that claims such), and these Taygetans themselves are the source by whatever means.

They are the measure for discussions on this forum. If you bring in "other" sources, you best name which - and never bring in any who are known to publicly discredit/defamate Gosia, her Taygetans and her work. I mean... maybe never again - as such is something that other users/nicknames have already been banned for, and understandably so as this is Gosia's "house" for a specific purpose and nobody is supposed to spread crap in it.

#24 2021-07-10 15:09:04

Robert369

Your argument style is remarkable and well-known, always about the messenger and little about the topic or discussion context. Meaning that instead of all the above, you could simply have replied with a link or name to your source, as me and others requested.

Gaia wrote:

And why do not you give names of sources that also speak of Kingu? Always when there is a suspect like this all sources that can be revealed should be researched.

Asking for sources of others multiple times while not providing own ones without any explanation is odd, right ? And it is worse because all sources that deny the existence of Kingu and other on Earth actively involved ET races are following the GF agenda, knowingly or unknowingly.

Gaia wrote:

I noticed it is you who frequently refers to unnamed sources with clause "sorry, cannot reveal who it is". And when you can, why others cannot? Why do not play fair?

This is not comparable because when I say that, I make clear that these are non-public/private sources which cannot be linked or found on the internet, which is something that most people do not have. Hence, if it is public - and thus likely distorted -, it is best to provide the link or at least source name, as to get other people's opinion not only on the claim but also on the source itself.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-10 15:11:19)

#25 2021-07-10 15:20:04

Happy

Robert - It is still true that direct reference to external sources in violation of the forum rules will lead to admin's reaction (maybe executed by moderators). However, the individual behind the nickname really is not an issue anymore. If nothing else is indicated, then we are on top of the situation here.

And we appreciate the use of the report-link instead of flaming openly in the forum ! That goes for all members.

Gaia - stay on topic!

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer